WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
mung kuan
Renden2005
knssquad
Titaniumxvx
Endless Nothing
Kagamiko
Angelic Harmony
Meika-Chan
D-Dei
Sasori Kung fu masta
Shinobi's Redemption
jake989
theBOSS.
17 posters

Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5

D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5

Post by D-Dei Sat Feb 23 2008, 21:27

lol, slow claudia
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Sat Feb 23 2008, 22:01

i ish slow too ^__^'''

ITS AWESOME!
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Feb 23 2008, 22:02

lol yes you are.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Sun Feb 24 2008, 19:35

I'M NOT!
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:19

New chapter, chapter 5.
    Today, maybe.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:20

Do it today and I'll give 5 extra stat points in each ^_^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:21

that's a white collar crime ^-^
    besides, that's up to my beta
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:21

I know X3

Dei-sama is your beta?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:22

mhm.
    also a cowriter.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:23

^_^

>.>;;;

I'm attempting to make Kimiko update on our cowritten story, but she's not... -____________-

and our email is getting clogged up with "are you going to update" pms...
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:24

nice.

i'm awaiting hikage's pm.
    and i'll put it up.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:25

yay!

=D

Kimiko... is unbelieveable lazy.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:26

i know.
    the only reason i typed 38 pages over the weekend was because my internet was down and i had nothing better to do 'cept sleep and eat
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:27

XD

Dei-sama told me...

When I was in china, I typed about 20k words a day I was so bored... -__-
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:32

.. deathy.. aim?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 18:39

alright
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:17

Since I promised bloodly, here. Chapter 5 up.
    -
    Characters (Old and New):
    Spoiler:
    -

A Dei&Death fanfic.

-

V : secrets are meant to be kept secret

-

after all, curiosity killed the cat.

-

The five powerful leaders stepped out of the cool, air-conditioned building into the scorching heat of the Hidden Sand village with a set resolve.

“We will go to the impenetrable village of Glacier first.”

“And after that...?”

“We declare war.”

Takashi grimaced. “Would that mean that we have to release our seals?”

Hiro grinned cheerfully. “It's been a while since I did. It won't be that bad, Takashi. I mean, what other opportunity would we have, to be in full power again?”

“Problem is,” Kenji said flatly, “We need a medic.”

Yukio blinked. “Hey, where's Hihari?”

“Right here.” Swiftly, the shortest of all the village leaders landed on the ground next to Hiro without any sound at all. “Itami can do that for us, she's the best medic in Glacier.”

“The girl whose eyes change color,” Hiro observed, recognizing her shoulder-length red hair and calm butterscotch-colored eyes, which were pitch black a couple of hours ago. “A side effect to the Type 2?”

Itami's lip curled into a small, defiant snarl while her eyes darkened in color.

Hihari frowned. “Itami, chill. And yes, nii, it's a side effect but we shouldn't worry about that right now. Itami... if you may?”

Her eyes returning to a calm butterscotch color, Itami lifted a hand which was now glowing brightly with medicinal chakra. She stepped forward to Hihari first, placing a hand out half an inch in front of Hihari's chest. “Kai.”

A blinding flash erupted from Itami's hand, enveloping Hihari completely. The only thing that verified her presence was the large outburst of chakra and the sudden, second-long decrease in temperature.

And as the light faded, the chakra leakage coming from Hihari was outstanding. Her face was practically glowing, marveling at the power that had been sealed away for so long. “We haven't been like this in such a long time, it's like all of the chakra has built up inside us.”

“Probably,” Kenji agreed. “I'm next. I'm so damn tired of my power being cooped up in my own body.”

As each leader welcomed the power, they bystanders were practically crippled by the sheer power radiating off of them.

This... this is the true power of the kages...!

“So,” Yukio stretched a bit, his chakra wavering a bit when he yawned, “Off to Glacier.”

Hihari blinked as well when Haruka jumped beside her and whispered lowly into her ear. “Oh really?”

Haruka nodded grimly. “I think she should stay here. Her wings are too fragile to our environment anyways.”

Hihari turned to Hiro, a small smile. “Nii, would it be okay if one of my Glacier nin stayed here?”

Hiro blinked. “Who?”

“Yukiko,” Hihari called, and an instant later the said girl dropped from the sky, landing on the space in front of Hihari, her head bowed.

“It's nothing against you and Glacier, Hihari-sama, it's just that it's so nice to find someone who understands me!”

“You want me to allow a Type 3 to reside in Sand?” Hiro asked.

“She can control herself, if you're asking about her stability,” Hihari replied. “It seems that she has also found someone of interest in your village.”

Hiro laughed. “Well, Sand village is a home for natural beauties.”

“What's his name?” Hihari asked gently.

“Ryohei.”

“You called?”

Yukiko's head snapped up in surprise. “Ryohei?” she gasped at the sight of the newcomer Sand nin, blushing.

He grinned, raking a hand through his hair. “I thought you'd need moral support.”

Hiro grinned as well. “Well, if it's Ryohei we're talking about, welcome to the Sand village!”

Tears leaked out of Yukiko's eyes as Ryohei bent down to hug her. “Thank you so much.”

“Alright, back to business,” Takashi said. “First stop–”

“Glacier,” Yukio finished.

And they were off.

-

-

Her sandaled feet made no noise at all as they practically glided across the drab stone floors to a large door. In fact, if it weren't for the almost inaudible swoosh of her cloak, it would seem like no one was there.

Without a sound or grimace, she scraped the rough pad of her thumb on the sharp object protruding from the handle of the doorknob and waited until the door clicked open by itself after her blood had been recognized.

“You're late, Kuroi-chan.” It was the same voice of her partner.

“Shut up,” she retorted. “Like you haven't been late before, Akira.”

The said man opened his mouth to talk back when a quieter voice interrupted.

“Both of you, please. Let us just get this meeting over with.” The speaker's mouth barely seemed to move, but immediately Akira and Kuroi clamped their mouths shut and stared at the older, blind woman sitting at the most shadowed part of the round table.

“Nice to see you too, Keiko-san,” Kuroi drawled, taking her seat next to Akira. “I see some of our other members aren't here.”

“They are on missions and have yet to return, Kuroi-san,” Keiko replied. “It is only the five of us right now.”

“Ryuujin,” Kuroi greeted dully to a masked figure sitting next to Keiko in the shadows.

“Jin.” The man whose dark hair covered most of his face, sitting across from Kuroi, nodded hello.

“So,” Ryuujin's deep, distorted voice was muffled by his mask. “What information have you gotten?”

“Don't speak of the Project Tri-Angle info so lightly,” Kuroi scoffed. “You know how hard it was to copy all the contents of the scroll without opening it and harming its structure so no one would notice?”

“My apologies. Please, if you may...?” It was a challenge to tell the different moods to Ryuujin's voice, so Kuroi just ignored him and fished a scroll out of the folds of her cloak.

“Remember that since the contents of Project Tri-Angle itself has been scattered, this is only a portion of it. It was most likely written by the main creator of it, Takahashi Aki.”

And with that, she opened the scroll, not even knowing herself what she was about to reveal to them.

-

-

05 March

Project Tri-Angle is going smoothly. We have categorized the experiments into three types.

Type 1 can turn into animals and acquire animal-like attributes (at will, we are hoping; it has been different with the different test subjects.)

Type 2 cannot change its own physical features into those of an animal. However, it seems to have more connections to both flora and fauna. The other day test subject 76 managed to lift a vase by growing vines from the ground!

Type 3 was the hardest of all to manage. Instead of using existing animals to merge them with, we used creatures of our imagination like dragons, angels and demons. They have no classification at all except that the angel and demon types seem to grow angel wings that differ in color.

This is all for now.

24 March

There seems to have been miscalculations in the Project. We have lost 14 test subjects in the last 19 days. It seems as if their bodies couldn't handle the sudden change; two of them, their heads literally burst. It was quite a mess, and I do not want to see it happen again. Thank the Lord that this was in the research facility, there would have been a public outcry.

02 April

Two teenagers, both of whom were Type 3, blew up in the streets today.

12 April

The deaths will not stop, they have accelerated greatly. The shinobi on duty as well as the medical ninja that had performed the autopsies are getting suspicious.

We have lost almost half our test subjects.

01 May

My own child, a Type 2, has not been looking well.

My wife is asking where I am at all the days I am supposed to be at the hospital.

I'm scared for my family, for the project.

02 May

She died.

The perfect shinobi –

-

-

The dark room was silent, until a hoarse whisper full of excitement and anticipation broke the silence.

“The perfect shinobi,” Kuroi whispered.

-

-

The large group of powerful shinobi stand at a port, staring at an endless sea of glaciers.

“Welcome,” the petite kage says, slowly lifting a hand and watching the snow melt on her glowing hand.

Home sweet home.

“Welcome,” she says again, reveling in the wind, the snow, the crisp and cold air. “to the Hidden Glacier Village.”

-

-

-

Next time: Putting the “impenetrable” Glacier Village to the test!

Last edited by death-chan on Sun Mar 02 2008, 16:59; edited 1 time in total
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:25

neh, neh, you forgot to add Keiko in the character's list ^^
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:27

kya kya!!! yay!!!

It was kinda boring, but who cares!

If you want, pm a kage to exchange + 10 from my stats to yours, death-chan, like I promised ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :
    Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Smear it Splendid [[A Dei&Death fanfic]] Chapters 1~5 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:32

:O it's awesome
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:40

HAHA, now danny has to update.

and bloodly, which?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Mon Feb 25 2008, 21:58

-cough cough-

nope, too busy trying to help Glacier Cowboy
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Feb 25 2008, 22:04

Shadow's hopeless, if I may say so myself.
    Nah, maybe.
    But sure.

Make glacier proud.
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Mon Feb 25 2008, 22:10

knssquad wrote:-cough cough-

nope, too busy trying to help Glacier Cowboy

lol, me too lazy right now to make the thread so danny's making it for me XD
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Mon Feb 25 2008, 22:14

Well, it was an informing chapter, im more partial to action myself. But it was good none the less.

By the way Kenji (Kurokage) isn't in the list of characters either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 21:48