WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Facade

Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Facade Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Facade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Facade Empty Facade

Post by Takara Uchiha Thu Jul 10 2008, 18:17

Facade

Summary: It’s all been a facade, every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. Naruto watched the blood stream out of his arms, fascinated. I’ve tried killing myself several times before but every time that stupid fox always heals me... (Shonen-ai, SasuNaru)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, if I did the plot line might be a little more dark and complex.

It’s all been a facade, all of it. Every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. I wish I could’ve shown my true emotions, my true colors, but that would only make the villagers hate me even more.’ Naruto picked up a kunai, a very special kunai that he only used for one purpose, and slid it across his wrist completely slitting the veins open.

Naruto watched the crimson liquid stream out of his arms in fascination. ‘Sure I know this isn’t the first time I’ve done this and yet every time I do I find it more and more fascinating. I also know that every time I do this it becomes harder and harder to stop, I know I could never give it up completely no matter how hard I try, I’d know, I’ve tried stopping so many times I can’t count. Every time I try to stop I manage it for a day to a week before something happens that makes me come back to it.’

Naruto watched as the wound stopped bleeding and turned into a scab. ‘I’ve tried killing myself this way several times before but every time that stupid fox either lets me pass out and then heals my wounds or heals them before very much blood is spilt.’ Naruto sighed as he looked at the scabs. ‘I suppose I should put on that accursed jumpsuit and go meet the team for training.’ Naruto sighed again as he stood up and tried to walk to his closet but instead found himself falling. ‘What’s going on? I’ve been doing this for eight years and yet this has never happened before... Am I finally going to die? Am I finally going to have peace?’ Naruto had a small smile on his face at the thought before he passed out.

Kakashi

Kakashi stood in front of the KIA monument staring at the names of his loved ones. ‘Obito, Rin, Sensei, I’m sorry I couldn’t save you, I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enough.’ Kakashi sighed and looked up at the sky. ‘From the position the sun is in I’d say I’m late and Naruto is gonna kill me.’ He thought lazily as he sighed again.

“Kakashi Hatake.” A ninja called from behind him.

Kakashi turned. “What is it?”

“Sasuke Uchiha has returned to the village and the Hokage wanted you in her office five minutes ago.”

Kakashi stared at the ninja in disbelief. “Understood.” He said running in the direction of Hokage tower. ‘At least now I have a reason as to why I’m late...’ Kakashi thought as he entered the window of Tsunade’s office.

“Kakashi! About time you got here!” Tsunade hissed. “Even if this is pretty early for you.” She muttered.

“Hehe, sorry about that, I came as soon as I’d heard.”

“Hn, what’s wrong? A black cat pass your path?” Sasuke asked from his position by the door with his many ANBU guards.

Kakashi blinked. “No, the ninja just had a little trouble finding me, that’s all. And are you throwing a party for every ANBU in the village? From the amount that are standing around you...” Kakashi smirked under his mask when Sasuke sent the “famous Uchiha death glare” at him.

“A party for all the ANBU...” Tsunade said thoughtfully. “Yes that could work. Tiger!”

“Yes, Hokage-sama?” Tiger asked.

“I want your team to follow Sasuke around the village. Don’t let him out of your sight.”

“Hai, Hokage-sama.” Tiger replied unenthusiastic.

“Your team will move into Sasuke’s house and you can throw parties for all the ANBU whenever you want. That is all, you’re all dismissed.”

“Hai!” Yelled all the ANBU that weren’t on Tiger’s team and then all but that team disappeared.

“Well what are you waiting for?” Tsunade asked. “Kakashi, I assume you were about to go meet your team for training?”

“That is correct.” Kakashi said warily.

“Well what are you waiting for? Go! Sasuke, go with him!”

“Hai.” Was Sasuke’s unenthusiastic reply.

Kakashi went out the door and walked slowly to the bridge were Team Kakashi met (the ANBU were following discreetly). “So Sasuke,” Sasuke glanced at Kakashi for a moment. “Did you kill your brother?”

“Yes.” Sasuke replied as the bridge and it’s two occupants came into view.

Kakashi’s brow creased. ‘That’s weird, there should be three people there... Where’s Naruto?’

Sakura saw Kakashi approaching and ran to him obviously worried. “Kakashi!” She screamed however the words she was about to say died on her lips as soon as she saw Sasuke. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. “Sasuke-kun.”

Sasuke glanced at her for a moment before glaring at Sai who had walked up behind her. “Sakura.” He acknowledged.

“When did you get back?” Sakura asked, still in shock.

“Earlier.”

Sakura smiled. “It’s nice to have you home.”

“Hn.” Sasuke glanced first at Kakashi then at Sakura then finally at Sai. “Where’s Naruto?”

Sakura’s eyes widened. “Kakashi! Naruto hasn’t shown up yet and he’s always on time! I’m starting to get worried.”

“And I also.” Sai said. “This isn’t like Naruto at all, he is always on time.” Sai looked up at the sky for a moment. “I have a feeling something bad has happened.”

Kakashi narrowed his eye. “We’ll go to apartment and see if he home.”
    “Hai!” Sakura and Sai yelled.

“Hn.” Was Sasuke’s response.

When they arrived at the apartment they knocked on the door, when Naruto didn’t answer they got even more worried.

“Does anyone know if Naruto has a spare key? Or better yet, did Naruto give you a spare key?” Kakashi asked.

“No.” Sakura said sadly.

“He spoke about having a spare key once but never said where he kept it.” Sai said staring at the door.

Sasuke sighed and ran his fingers over the top of the doorframe removing a key covered in dust. “Let’s just hope the dobe didn’t do something smart like change his locks.” Sasuke inserted the key into the door and turned it.
    The door opened and the team was faced with the smell of blood.

“Naruto?” Sakura asked cautiously entering the curiously clean apartment. “Naruto?” She called again. “Naruto!” She screamed when she saw him lying on the floor as pale as death.

She rushed over to him and immediately checked his life signs and gasped when she felt for his pulse.

“What is it, Sakura?” Kakashi asked from his spot not to far away by the pool of blood Naruto had left.

“His heartbeat is incredibly slow; he’s lucky to still be alive.” She said as she quickly did hand signs for a healing jutsu. “Someone go get Tsunade!”

Naruto’s mindscape

Naruto sighed as he realized he wasn’t dead, just in his mindscape. “Stupid fox.” He muttered stomping off in the direction of Kyuubi’s cage.
    Well, so he survives yet another attempt to kill himself.” Kyuubi said as he watched Naruto enter the room.

“Stupid fox! Why can’t you just leave me alone?! Why can’t you just let me die?!”

It’s not your time to die yet, kid.”

“In other words: ‘If you die, I, the almighty Kyuubi die too and I really don’t feel like dying today’. Am I right?”

Hehehe.” Kyuubi chuckled evilly. “When are you gonna learn that no matter how hard you try to kill yourself you’ll always be stopped? You seem happy enough half the time anyway.”

Naruto glared at Kyuubi with an intensity that almost made the demon take a step back. “You know perfectly well what happens in my head, Kyuubi. You know that the ‘happy’ is all just a facade so the villagers don’t know they’ve accomplished making me wish I was dead. You know I’ve been this way since I was eight, so don’t tell me I’m ‘happy enough half the time anyway’.” Naruto growled.

Look, kid, if you want to die you could at least go out with some dignity by letting me loose.”

“Why would I do that?” Naruto asked angrily. “If I’m going down I’m taking you with me! After all it’s your fault the villagers hate me, it’s your fault I wish I was dead. One of these days I’ll figure out how to kill myself without you interfering!”

Kyuubi just laughed. “You’ve only managed to come so close to dying once and that was because of that medic nin Kabuto and even then you were saved by Tsunade.” Kyuubi laughed again. “Don’t talk to me about killing yourself in someway where I can’t save you, ‘cause it’s impossible!”

“Nothing.” Naruto said in a voice so dark that actually did make the Kyuubi take a step back. “Nothing, is impossible if you try hard enough.”
    Then why don’t you tell yourself that, kid? If nothing is impossible, why do you think it’s impossible for you to live?”

“The villagers hate me! Everyone hates me! I’ve tried to make people care but it’s impossible!”

Nothing is impossible; you said it yourself, kid.”

Naruto began to shake with anger as he battled off tears. “I’ve been trying as long as I can remember! I’ve never had friends! Not true ones! The only true friend I thought I had was Sasuke, but he proved me wrong on the day he left! I had started getting better, I wasn’t cutting as often and was on missions more so I didn’t have to deal with the villagers, and I thought I had a friend. For the first time in my life I felt wanted, safe, cared for, but that all crumbled away on the day he left!”

The sewer began to shake and stones began to fall from the ceiling.
    Kyuubi went into the corner of his cage watching Naruto carefully. “When you fell this far into the darkness, I'm not sure, but all I know is your anger is so much it’s destroying your mind. Either you’ll completely lose your sanity this time or you’ll die if you aren’t saved.”

Naruto looked at Kyuubi. “I’d prefer to die.” And everything went black.

This is my first fic posted here, please let me know what you think of it! (this will have 12-13 chapters) Thanks!

Last edited by Takara Uchiha on Mon Jul 14 2008, 13:14; edited 3 times in total
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    Facade Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Facade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Facade Empty Re: Facade

Post by Hiiatte Thu Jul 10 2008, 18:18

damn!..... bravo.....
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Thu Jul 10 2008, 18:20

Thanks!Happy
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab : Facade Boondock
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Happiness bar :
    Facade Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Facade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP

Post by judai12 Thu Jul 10 2008, 18:38

that is coool
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty Chapter 2

Post by Takara Uchiha Mon Jul 14 2008, 13:12

Facade

Summery: It’s all been a facade, every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. Naruto watched the blood stream out of his arms, fascinated. I’ve tried killing myself several times before but every time that stupid fox always heals me... (Shonen-ai, SasuNaru)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, Kishimoto Masashi does. Please don’t judge him, even when he does extremely idiotic things, like the Bounto arc, oh wait, that was Kubo Tite... Never mind!

Last time:

The sewer began to shake and stones began to fall from the ceiling.
    Kyuubi went into the corner of his cage watching Naruto carefully. “When you fell this far into the darkness, I'm not sure, but all I know is your anger is so much it’s destroying your mind. Either you’ll completely lose your sanity this time or you’ll die if you aren’t saved.”

Naruto looked at Kyuubi. “I’d prefer to die.” And everything went black.

Facade, Chapter Two:

Tsunade stood staring at Naruto in shock. ‘How long? How long have you been doing this, Naruto? Cutting isn’t something I’d have ever expected from you, you always act so happy. What happened? You lost so much blood this time you almost died, was that your intention? Did you want to end your life? Why, Naruto? Why?’

Naruto

Naruto slowly opened his eyes squinting at the light. ‘Looks like I survived.’ He thought glumly as he shut his eyes. ‘Why did I have to survive? Why do I always have to survive?! After eight years of this you’d think I’d have died already. I wish I could end my life and my suffering along with it.’

Naruto opened his eyes and looked at the room he was in. ‘The hospital?! I need to get out of here!’ He thought desperately as he tried to sit up but dizziness over came him and made him lay back down onto his pillow. ‘I can’t stay here. I can’t. The beatings when I’m here are always ten times worse than normal because I’m already injured it hurts more.’ A tear slid down his cheek as memories that Naruto had sealed away for the sake of his sanity broke loose and attacked him.

Flashback

Naruto was laying in a hospital bed after the most recent beating, it was October the eleventh and he had turned ten the day before.

Why? Why do they always come after me?’ Naruto asked himself as a tear slid down his cheek.

“Look what we have here.”

Naruto’s head whipped around to see a doctor standing in the doorway glaring at him.

“The demon can cry.” The doctor said laughing sadistically. “Cry all you want, demon, it’ll never take the pain away.” He laughed again as he approached Naruto’s bed. “Why don’t you go back to hell, demon.” The doctor punched Naruto hard in the stomach right on top of Naruto’s most serious wound.

Why?’ Was Naruto’s only thought before he fell unconscious as the doctor continued beating him.

End flashback

Naruto immediately wiped his tear away hoping no one had seen. ‘It was all Kyuubi’s fault and I didn’t even know it. The cutting had started two years before that a week after the worst beating of them all.’

Flashback

Naruto watched as the villagers came closer and closer, he backed away from them, his back eventually ending up against a wall. ‘No! Not again!’

“Look, the demon’s afraid.” A man said laughing sadistically.

“Let’s kill him.” A feminine voice said coldly.

“No.” Naruto said in pure horror. “No!”

His screams were ignored by the villagers as they pulled out knives, whips and vials containing everything from poison to acids.

The villagers attacked him mercilessly, whipping him until he lay face down on the ground as if bowing to them. Then they pulled out the knives, some people made long cuts while others tried to hack off limbs. Naruto hang in a place between consciousness and unconsciousness when the villagers pulled out the vials. The poisons were poured onto wounds making wounds that were normally harmless wounds into ones that could be fatal if he didn’t get an antidote in time. The acids were poured on his feet and hands and almost immediately the skin began to dissolve.

“What are you doing?” Someone asked. “Stop that!” They yelled as Naruto lost consciousness.

End flashback

I still remember when I first started cutting, a week after that time, I was almost completely healed thanks to Kyuubi even though the doctor’s beatings didn’t help.’

Flashback

Naruto had finally been released from the hospital after a week and even though he was glad to get out of the hospital he could still feel the wounds that had been inflicted upon him. ‘Why? Why me? I’ve asked myself this so many times it’s almost like it’s imbedded in my memory as deep as the beatings.’ Naruto kicked a rock dejectedly before continuing on to his apartment.

Naruto lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. ‘What should I do now? If I’m out of my apartment to late the villagers always beat me up, but if I stay home the beating will be that much worse the next time. I would defend myself but last time I did that the villagers told on me and I ended up spending a week in a jail cell as punishment.’

Naruto got up and walked over to the ninja gear the Sandaime had given him. ‘I’d practice throwing kunai at the walls except the owner doesn’t like me anyway and that would be like begging him to kick me out.’ Naruto pulled out a kunai and examined it. ‘I wonder, would it hurt so much if I did it to myself instead of the villagers? Of all the ways I know to commit suicide slitting your wrists is supposed to be quite effective.’ Naruto walked into his bathroom and stared a the kunai for a moment. ‘Do I want the villagers to kill me or do I want to die by my own hand?’ Naruto stood undecided for a moment before running his wrists under warm water and slitting all the veins in his wrists open. As Naruto fell to the floor from loss of blood he seemed almost happy. ‘It’s like all of my pain is running away.’ The only thing he didn’t notice was that his wrists were already healing.

End flashback

Naruto looked down at his wrists and looked at all the scars along with all the scabs from the previous day’s attempt at killing himself. ‘Every time I slit my wrists it feels like my pain runs out of me as the blood flows.’ Naruto thought as he heard the door open. ‘Who?’ Then Naruto noticed the doctor who enjoyed beating him up. ‘Looks like the welcoming committee is here.’

“Back in the hospital again? You sure like it here, don’t you, demon?” The doctor said sadistically.

Naruto watched him warily.

“I wonder what would happen if I slit his wrists and poured poison on them...” The doctor looked thoughtful before laughing again. “It’ll look like the demon boy killed himself.” He pulled out a scalpel and a vial of poison. “Say goodbye, demon boy.”

The door opened and Sasuke stared at the scene before him; a doctor with a bloody scalpel and Naruto laying on the bed with his wrists slit and bleeding.

Sasuke...’ Was Naruto’s last thought as he fell into darkness.

Sasuke

That stupid dobe! trying to kill himself, what was he thinking?!’ Sasuke thought angrily as he opened the door to Naruto’s hospital room.

Sasuke stared wide-eyed at the scene before him; a doctor with a bloody scalpel and Naruto laying on the bed with his wrists slit and bleeding. Naruto seemed to look at him with half lidded eyes before they shut completely.

“What on earth do you think you’re doing?!” Sasuke yelled as his sharingan activated. Sasuke, even though he had no weapons and was currently forbidden to use chakra, lunged at the doctor, his hands encircling the doctor’s neck and chocking him.

The ANBU immediately entered the room and pulled Sasuke away from the man.

The man coughed. “Arrest him! He tried to strangle me to death!”

“He’s trying to kill Naruto!” Sasuke screamed.

“Me? Try to kill a patient? You’re insane! I came in here and wrestled the bloody scalpel out of your hands and you tried to strangle me! Arrest him!”

Tiger looked at the doctor. “We saw the whole thing, sir. You were the one who tried to kill Naruto not Sasuke.” Tiger looked at him teammate, Dragon. “Arrest this doctor on the charges of attempted murder and hold him until the Hokage gets here.”

“Hai!” Dragon chirped as she turned to look at the doctor.

The doctor had turned very pale as soon as he heard he was to be arrested. “This is a misunderstanding.” He said as he backed away from Dragon. “I’m innocent!”

“I’m sure the Hokage won’t think so.” Sasuke said darkly as Naruto’s heart monitor started to give one long, loud, continuous beep. “Naruto? Naruto!” He yelled as medics came running into the room and he, the ANBU and the evil doctor were forced out the door.

Sakura

It’s been almost an hour since Naruto’s heart stopped, even though it started beating again I wonder if he’s truly alright.’ Sakura brushed a strand or hair away from Naruto’s face. ‘Of course he isn’t fine, he tried to kill himself.’ She sighed. ‘I wish he’d wake up so he could tell us why he did this, plus I bet he’ll be glad to see Sasuke back in the Leaf village.’ Sakura stood up and left the room.

Naruto’s mindscape

Naruto appeared in the sewer he was so familiar with. “I wonder what that stupid fox wants with me now.” He muttered darkly stomping off in the direction of Kyuubi’s cage.

Well, well, well, looks like the blond haired idiot still lives.”

“Shut it, Kyuubi.”

He’s in a bad mood too. I wonder what happened to put him into such a bad mood.”

“What do you think?! Stupid fox.”

What did you call me?!”

“Stupid fox.” Naruto growled.

You’ve got a lot of nerve, kid, calling me that.”

“And you had a lot of nerve to attack the Leaf and ruin me life since the day I was born.”

Evil kid.”

“Stupid fox.”

Hn.”

Naruto smirked as he saw Kyuubi turn his back on him and lay down, curling up into a ball. “You know every time you do that it makes me wonder if you’re really a tailed demon or if you’re just a normal fox masquerading as a tailed demon.”

You’d be dead for that comment if you were any other human.”

“Is the almighty Kyuubi no Kitsune getting soft?” Naruto teased.

Kyuubi looked at Naruto his eyes filled with absolute evil. “To tell you the truth you grew on me, kid.”

Naruto was shocked speechless.

So now that you know, what are you gonna do about it?”

Thanks to Hiiatte and judai12 for your nice comments.
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Mon Jul 14 2008, 15:03

your welcome that was sooo awesome^^
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Tue Jul 15 2008, 19:39

Thanks! I'll put up the next chapter soon.
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Tue Jul 15 2008, 20:10

ok that would be nice ^^
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty Chapter three

Post by Takara Uchiha Mon Jul 21 2008, 13:08

Facade

Summary: It’s all been a facade, every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. Naruto watched the blood stream out of his arms, fascinated. I’ve tried killing myself several times before but every time that stupid fox always heals me... (Shonen-ai, SasuNaru)

Disclaimer: Yes, I own Naruto! Muahahahahaha! Just kidding, I don’t own Naruto, Kishimoto Masashi does.

Last time:

Naruto smirked as he saw Kyuubi turn his back on him and lay down, curling up into a ball. “You know every time you do that it makes me wonder if you’re really a tailed demon or if you’re just a normal fox masquerading as a tailed demon.”

You’d be dead for that comment if you were any other human.”

“Is the almighty Kyuubi no Kitsune getting soft?” Naruto teased.

Kyuubi looked at Naruto his eyes filled with absolute evil. “To tell you the truth; you grew on me, kid.”

Naruto was shocked speechless.

So now that you know, what are you gonna do about it?”

Facade, Chapter Three:

Naruto sat in his empty hospital room thinking about what the fox had said. To tell you the truth; you grew on me, kid. ‘Why? Why is it always me? First he ruins me life now he wants to be my friend, what is with that stupid fox? Does he want to drive me closer and closer to insanity?’ Naruto sighed and looked out his window. ‘Something doesn’t make sense though, I mean, why did I think Sasuke was in my room? Sasuke is still off trying to find and kill his brother.’ Naruto sighed again. ‘I hate hospitals, there isn’t anything to do in them and all the doctors hate me. I wonder if I’m well enough to stand up...’

Naruto smirked and slid out from under the covers and very slowly stood. ‘I am well enough! Now to turn off these annoying machines.’ Naruto turned off all the machines and removed the IVs. ‘Stupid doctors, you must doubt my ability to turn off the machines.’ He went over to the closet and removed his pajamas. ‘My pajamas?’ He thought confused. ‘That’s right I was about to get ready for the day when I passed out.’
    Naruto quickly changed and went to the window. ‘This is almost too easy.’ Just then the door to his room opened. ‘Oh, kuso!’ He thought as he jumped out the window.

Sasuke

Stupid Hokage, stupid punishments.’ Sasuke thought as he continued his punishment, job, thing. ‘I swear if this is only the beginning of my punishment for leaving the Leaf, what will the rest be? Seriously what’s worse than having to follow Sakura and Ino around when they shop? They keep making me buy them more and more clothes and make me carry the bags.’ Sasuke groaned. ‘At this rate I’ll be bankrupt soon.’

“What’s wrong Sasuke don’t like your first punishment?” Sakura teased. “Since Tsunade-sama said you had to go through a punishment from each member of the Konoha eleven you have ten more punishments to go through.”

“Yeah.” Ino said evilly. “It’s my turn to take the Konoha eleven out to lunch tomorrow but maybe you’d like to come too and maybe pay and with Choji, the bottomless pit, there, you’re gonna need a lot of money!”

“Not to mention that Naruto might be able to come.” Sakura said. “And we’re going to Ichiraku’s!” Sakura cackled at the face of pure horror on Sasuke.

First they make pay for their clothes, now they’re going to make me pay for two bottomless pits to eat ramen... I think I’m going to have to get into the clan’s bank account to pay for everything.’ Sasuke groaned. ‘That plus my bank account will be empty. I’m not going to have any money left and I still have the rest of the Konoha eleven’s punishments... I’m going to die!’

“All right, I think that’s enough shopping for today.” Sakura said.

Ino sighed. “That’s too bad, shopping with other people’s money is fun.”

“Yes, but if you want Sasuke to pay for lunch tomorrow he needs to have money.”

“Good point. Ok, I’m done but he has to carry my clothes to my house.” Ino said pouting slightly.

“Fine.” Sasuke muttered.

After Sasuke dropped off all the bags full of clothing he wandered around Konoha for a while.

I wonder what I should do now...’ Sasuke sighed. ‘If Sakura’s punishment was like that I wonder what everyone else's punishments will be like. Not to mention the ANBU had a party at my house last night, wouldn’t let me sleep.’ Sasuke found himself in front of the hospital. ‘I wonder how Naruto is today...’

Sasuke entered the hospital and walked through all the corridors to Naruto’s room and opened the door, what he saw shocked him. There was Naruto up and out of bed wearing his pajamas and crouching on the windowsill, as Sasuke stared in shock Naruto jumped.

“Naruto!” Sasuke ran to the window and saw Naruto jumping from roof to roof in the direction of his apartment. ‘Kuso! I can’t use chakra or the ANBU will drag me off to the Hokage, but I can’t just let Naruto run off like that!’ Sasuke jumped out the window and landed on the sidewalk beneath. Sasuke ran through the streets in the direction Naruto had gone.

Naruto

I can’t believe I was so stupid! Of course I’d jinx it! Why’d I have to jinx it?’ Naruto reached his apartment building and went to his door. ‘I hope my spare key is still here...’ Naruto ran his fingers over the doorframe and grabbed a key. ‘Yes!’ Naruto opened his door (taking the key with him), entered his apartment and locked the door behind him.

Naruto went over to his bed and lay down. ‘I wish life were easier... No villagers to yell at me and call me names, no people who insist on bothering my life, especially that stupid fox! I just wish life were easier.’ Naruto heard a knock on his door.

“Naruto?” Naruto!”

“Go away!” Naruto yelled.

“Naruto open the door!”

“I told you to go away!”

There was a pause. “It’s Sasuke.”

Naruto’s eyes widened. “What did you say?!”

“I said: it’s Sasuke. Baka.”

Naruto got up, unlocked the door and then lay back down on his bed.

“Open the door, idiot!”

“You’re the idiot; it’s unlocked!” Naruto yelled.

“You’re ly...” Sasuke opened the door and entered the room.

“I’m not lying; it’s your fault you didn’t realize the door was unlocked.” Naruto said glaring at Sasuke.

Sasuke glared right back. “Dobe, what were you thinking? You were in the hospital for a reason!”

Naruto shut his eyes. “I know exactly why I was there and why I didn’t want to be there.”

“You still should’ve stayed.” Sasuke said darkly.

“For what? So the doctors could beat me up again and make everything worse? I don’t think so.”

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. “Do the doctors beat you up often?”

“...”

“Answer me!”

“Why are you back?”

Sasuke’s eye twitched. “Didn’t you want me back? And don’t change the subject!”

Naruto opened his eyes and looked at Sasuke. “I’m not sure what I truly want anymore.”

Sasuke’s eyes widened. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Naruto opened his mouth to say something when Tsunade burst into the apartment.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” She hissed.

“Talking to Sasuke.” Naruto replied dryly.

“You can talk to him when you are back in the hospital! You are in big trouble!”

Naruto stared at her for a second. “Evil baa-chan.” He said smiling brightly.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. ‘Naruto was all dark and gloomy a second ago...’ Sasuke stared at Naruto. ‘His smile... It’s fake.’ Sasuke watched as Tsunade knocked Naruto out and picked him up. ‘The question is: how long has it been fake?’

Naruto’s mindscape

“What does that stupid fox want with me now?!” Naruto growled as he stomped off towards the cage.

So, the kid decides to visit me today?” Kyuubi asked glaring at Naruto.

“What do you mean by that? Stupid fox.”

Kyuubi watched in mild amusement as Naruto stomped right up to his cage and glared up at him. “You know, I think you thought you were hallucinating when you saw Sasuke, but now...”

“Don’t remind me.” Naruto said darkly.

Look, kid, you need to get better, stop cutting, and get a life. But in order to do that you have to drop the facade, and let people see who you really are.”

“Why, all of a sudden, do you care enough about me to give me useless advice?!”

I’ve had enough of your angst! Don’t you remember how much you hated Sasuke for being angsty all the time and not trying to put up with his pain like you did?”

Naruto sat down on the floor. “Of course I remember.” He said quietly.

Well now you’re just as bad as he was! All you do is be angsty and try to kill yourself, if I remember correctly you have started to let the facade slip, you haven’t pulled any pranks on the village, and why? Because you’re too busy feeling sorry for yourself! Not to mention you let Sasuke see past the facade, even if it was only for a second.”

“Never,” Naruto said with such malice that made Kyuubi take a step back. “Assume you know what goes on in my head. I haven’t pulled any pranks because I’ve been beat up since I returned from training with Jiraiya, I’ve been injured enough that I haven’t been able to pull any pranks. You tell me to drop my facade, to leave the only comfort I have behind, and for what? Just so the villagers can see what they’ve done to me? See that they’ve succeeded in their goal of making me wish I was dead?!” Naruto looked at Kyuubi with eyes filled with hatred.

Kid, you need help. I didn’t say you should tell everyone what goes on in your head, but you do need to tell someone, anyone, what goes on, if you keep bottling it up there is no way you can get better.”

“Then I won’t get better.”

There it is. Thanks to judai12 for waiting, I ended up putting this up later than expected.
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Mon Jul 21 2008, 13:16

that one is soooo goood tooo
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Thu Jul 24 2008, 10:25

Thanks! Blushing
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Thu Jul 24 2008, 14:21

your welcome it is soooo awsome
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty Facade 4

Post by Takara Uchiha Sat Aug 16 2008, 12:37

Facade

Summary: It’s all been a facade, every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. Naruto watched the blood stream out of his arms, fascinated. I’ve tried killing myself several times before but every time that stupid fox always heals me...

Last time:

Kid, you need help. I didn’t say you should tell everyone what goes on in your head, but you do need to tell someone, anyone, what goes on, if you keep bottling it up there is no way you can get better.”

“Then I won’t get better.”

Facade, Chapter Four:

Sasuke sat in the chair by Naruto’s bed. ‘Stupid, stupid, stupid! Naruto, how long? How long have you been masking your emotions with a smile? How long has it been since you smiled a real smile?’ Sasuke scowled. ‘Even I didn’t go this far, sure I wished I was dead, but I didn’t go as far as to actually try to commit suicide! What have you been through that made you do this?’ Sasuke stood up and left the room not noticing that Naruto was waking up.

Naruto tried opening his eyes but found that his eyelids were heavy. ‘Baa-chan must’ve sedated me.’ Naruto opened his eyes. ‘Back in the hospital? Does she want to torture me?’ Naruto sat up and yawned. ‘I wonder how long I’ve been out... Do I really care? You should. When did you gain the ability to butt into my thoughts? I always have I just didn’t try to talk to you. Stupid fox. Evil kid. What do you want! Nothing much, I just plan on annoying you until you tell someone the truth. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes you do, you just don’t want to admit it. I’m ignoring you.’ Naruto sighed as he blocked out the fox that loved to annoy him. ‘Stupid fox.’

Sakura

Sakura sat at team seven’s old training grounds. ‘When? When did Naruto stop trying to live and decide he wanted to die? When?’ Tears fell down Sakura’s face as memories of team seven came to haunt her.

Flashback

“Why don’t you introduce yourselves? Say your name, your likes, your dislikes, your hobbies and your dreams for the future. Pinky, you first.” Kakashi asked.

“Why don’t you go first and show us how it’s done.” Sakura shot back at him.

“Alright, I’m Kakashi Hatake, I like a lot of things, I don’t really dislike anything, my hobbies? I have lots of hobbies, and I haven’t even thought about my dreams for a while...”

“That was worth it.” Sakura muttered so only Sasuke and Naruto could hear. “All we really learned was his name.”

“Alright, Pinky, your turn.”

“My name is Sakura Haruno, I like...” Sakura glances at Sasuke and squeals. “My hobby is...” Sakura glances at Sasuke and squeals again. “My dreams for the future are...” Glances at Sasuke once again. “And I dislike Naruto.”

“Alright, Blondie, you next.”

“My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen! My hobby is trying out new flavors of ramen and seeing which one I like best. I dislike the three minutes it takes to cook the ramen, and my dream for the future is to be the greatest Hokage of all time!”

Kakashi looks at Sasuke. “Your turn.”

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don’t really like anything and my dream, you can’t really call it a dream, more of an ambition, is to kill a certain man.”

End flashback

I was so blinded by my false love for Sasuke that I didn’t even care about Naruto until it was too late. He came back from training with Jiraiya, yes he was still loud and energetic but not as much as when we were younger. He seemed different and yet the same, I couldn’t place it, and now I’m probably too late.’ Sakura’s tears turned into sobs and she was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t notice someone come up behind her.

“It was quite a shock, wasn’t it?”

Sakura’s head whipped around and she saw Kakashi standing behind her. She just nodded.

“None of us saw Naruto as the type to do this sort of stuff and yet from the looks of it, he’s been doing it for at least a couple of years.”

“He was always the bright goofball, almost never serious and when he was it was only for a second before it was gone and you weren’t really sure that it was ever there.” Sakura said quietly as she wiped her tears away.

“Before team seven, I used to be in ANBU, sometimes I was assigned to watch him. I remember once on his eighth birthday, he was left unguarded for two minutes at the guard change, when I got to him he was bleeding like crazy, I had to grab him and get him out of there, if I had been even half a minute later, I don’t think he would’ve survived.”

Sakura looked up at Kakashi. “You’ve known Naruto longer than most of us, when do you think this started?”

Kakashi sat down next to Sakura. “I don’t really know, if it had been me I wouldn’t have wanted to live after that beating I told you about, but knowing how Naruto was treated, this might’ve been happening since before that even.”

Sakura looked at him wide eyed. “You’re saying that Naruto was treated so bad that he might’ve been trying to commit suicide since before he was eight?”

Kakashi nodded gravely. “Naruto was always the goofball, the prankster, but I’m beginning to think that it was all just a facade so no one would try to stop him.”

Sakura started to cry again. ‘Why? Yes, the Kyuubi is sealed within him, but he’s a good person, why? Why can’t anyone see that? Why?’ Kakashi put his arm around her as she began to sob, a tear running down onto his mask.

Tsunade

Tsunade sat at her desk glaring at all the paperwork she had to fill out. ‘If the Uchiha hadn’t come back I wouldn’t have as much paperwork, that plus I keep having to go check on Naruto quite often...’ Tsunade sighed. ‘Even though I don’t really like Uchiha he might be the only one who’ll be able to save Naruto...’

“Tsunade-sama, Jiraiya is here to see you!” Shizune yelled through the door.

“Send him in!”

Jiraiya walked into the room. “Why did you send me such an urgent message? I was all the way in Water Country and I didn’t plan on coming back for a while.”

Tsunade glanced at Jiraiya. “Naruto tried to commit suicide.”

“What!”

“That’s what I thought when I found out. Apparently he tried to slit his wrists, he had lost so much blood we could barely save him.”

Jiraiya’s eyes glazed over. “I should’ve known.” He muttered to himself.

“What was that?”

“I should’ve known. When I was in the village and trained Naruto for the Chunin exams he was extremely happy and perky, but when I took him out of the village he didn’t seem quite as happy, he was still happy but not like he was before.”

“How long ago do you think this might’ve started?”

“I have no idea.”

“Neither do I.”

Naruto’s mindscape

Naruto groaned. “Why does that stupid fox always have to bother me?” He muttered.

Well, well, well, look what we have here; if it isn’t young Naruto.” Kyuubi said glaring at Naruto.

Naruto sighed. “I don’t feel like arguing with you today.”

That’s too bad, ‘cause I feel like annoying you.”

Naruto shot Kyuubi a glare before sitting down on the floor. “You really aren’t gonna leave me alone until I either tell someone what happens in my head or until I die, are you?”

No.”

Naruto rolled his eyes at Kyuubi. “Stupid fox.”

Kyuubi sighed. “Look, kid, I’ve seen what’s happened to you throughout your lifetime and although it’s been bad, I’ve seen people who’ve had it much worse, take Gaara for an example.”

Naruto stared at Kyuubi. “Even though he had it worse when we were younger, his troubles stopped sooner, I mean he’s the Kazekage if they still thought of him as what he used to be he never would’ve made that rank, they think of Gaara as an equal now, not as a jinchiriki, so don’t even try to argue.”

Yes that is true... But think about it; all Gaara had to really do is tell you what happened to him in his life and you knocked some sense into him, what would he think if he saw you now?”

Naruto shot Kyuubi a glare.

Even though you think you have no friends you actually do, imagine what might happen to them if you died. I bet Tsunade and even your teammates would go insane knowing that you killed yourself.”

“You say the only way for me to get better is for me to tell someone what has happened to me over the course of my life, but I think that if they knew what happened to me their minds wouldn’t be able to take it. I refuse to be responsible of driving someone to insanity, possibly even suicide.”

Kyuubi sighed and scowled. “First your so sure no one cares and now you refuse to get help because anyone who might listen to you could care and knowing what happened to you might drive them to insanity? Sounds like you’re confused to me.”

Naruto closed his eyes. “What’s the point in other people dying if I’m the only one who needs to die? All of the villagers will be happy I’m gone and Tsunade won’t have to deal with anymore extra paperwork because of my pranks, the world will be better without me.”

Three years ago you would have killed someone who spoke like that, or at least beat some sense into them, but now you can’t even tell yourself that everything will be fine if you just wait long enough? Whatever happened to the kid who wanted to be Hokage? The kid that never gave up? Sure I know you weren’t exactly a ball of sunshine back then either, but still, if you were told you were going to become Hokage tomorrow what would you do?”

Naruto opened his eyes and stared at Kyuubi. “If I was told I was going to be Hokage tomorrow... Well it would solve a lot of my problems since no one beats up the Hokage, I might have a reason to live again but I don’t think I’ll ever be as happy as I am with the facade.”

Kyuubi snorted. “If I meet someone is as happy as you are with the facade I’ll wonder what sort of secrets he’s hiding. Now back to the question; if you were to become Hokage would you protect the people who hurt you or would you condemn them to death?”

“I’d protect them.”

Why?”

“It’s human nature to want to blame someone, anyone when something bad happens, they blamed you, and since you’re sealed within me, they blamed me too.”

I think this is the first time I’ve actually managed to get a smart response out of you in a long time.”

Naruto grinned evilly. “Maybe you’re right about something.”

Kyuubi looked interested. “What?”

“If I drop the facade someone will see who I really am, and if they do that, even thought they’ll probably think it’s a dream, maybe I’ll learn that I don’t need the facade, that I’m fine on my own.”

I think the kid is finally using the big brain of his.” Kyuubi said in amazement.

Naruto glared at him. “But if Kyuubi keeps saying mean things like that I’ll go off myself.”

Sorry it took so long, I've been busy and haven't really had time to be on the furums. (Bad excuse I know, but it's the truth.)
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Facade Connorandmurphy
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by judai12 Sat Aug 16 2008, 18:30

its ok it si goood too
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty Chapter 5: Fluffy

Post by Takara Uchiha Thu Aug 21 2008, 19:42

Facade

Summary: It’s all been a facade, every smile, every laugh, every prank, it’s all been a facade. Naruto watched the blood stream out of his arms, fascinated. I’ve tried killing myself several times before but every time that stupid fox always heals me...

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, if I did the Fourth would still be alive.

Last time:

Naruto grinned evilly. “Maybe you’re right about something.”

Kyuubi looked interested. “What?”

“If I drop the facade someone will see who I really am, and if they do that, even thought they’ll probably think it’s a dream, maybe I’ll learn that I don’t need the facade, that I’m fine on my own.”

I think the kid is finally using the big brain of his.” Kyuubi said in amazement.

Naruto glared at him. “But if Kyuubi keeps saying mean things like that I’ll go off myself.”

Facade, Chapter Five:

Naruto sat in his hospital room staring at the wall. ‘When did my life become this complex? I used to be able to ignore the villagers, to ignore the pin they caused me, I know when I started cutting but I have no idea when I got to the point where no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t stop.’ Naruto was broken out of his thoughts when Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Sasuke entered the room.

“Pervy sage? What are you doing here? Didn’t you say something about going to Water country to do some research?”

Jiraiya’s eye twitched. “Well I was in Water country, but apparently my student decided to kill himself so I was called back here.”

Naruto gave Jiraiya a big smile. “Nothing to worry about! I’m fine!” He chirped as Kyuubi growled at him from inside his mind.

“Naruto.” Sasuke said staring at the blond intently. “If you’re going to smile don’t give a fake one.”

Naruto’s eyes widened and his smile disappeared being replaced with a scowl. “Since when have you cared about anything other than yourself?” Naruto’s eyes seemed to lose any emotion and became soulless.

Tsunade stared at the scene in shock. “Naruto,” she stopped when Naruto fixed his eyes on her. “We need to know how long you’ve been slitting your wrists.”

Naruto’s eyes seemed to change from soulless to ones of pure horror as he turned to stare at the wall again. “It doesn’t matter, life was never easy so it could have started as early as when I was five and the latest it could have possible started was when Sasuke left the village.”

“Are you saying you don’t know when it started?” Tsunade asked in shock.

“I know what day and how old I was but I don’t feel like talking about it.” Naruto said as he gave another false smile that would’ve fooled the members of the room if it had reached his eyes and taken away the pain and suffering they saw there.

“Naruto...” Tsunade began but stopped when she saw that Naruto was almost to his breaking point. She sighed. “We’ll continue this conversation another day, until then you may be released from the hospital,” Naruto looked at her hopefully, “as long as you have someone with you at all times.”

Naruto’s hopeful expression disappeared and he appeared emotionless. “Yes, baa-chan.” He said quietly.

“The Konoha eleven are supposed to go to Ichiraku’s today for lunch.” Kakashi said smiling under his mask. “Maybe you’d like to join us?”

Naruto looked at him oddly. “Sure, I guess so.”

“What’s wrong, Naruto? You normally jump up and down even at the mention of ramen, especially when someone else is going to pay.” Sasuke said staring at Naruto.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke for a second. “Who’s paying today?”

Sasuke's eye twitched. “As my punishment from Ino, I get to pay today.” He said darkly.

Naruto blinked. “Punishment from Ino?” He asked looking at Tsunade.

“Yes, as punishment for leaving the village he must go through a punishment from each of the Konoha eleven plus Sai, Kakashi and myself. So I’d suggest figuring out what punishment you’re going to give him.”

Naruto smiled evilly. “Yes, baa-chan.” He said sweetly. “Hm, I wonder...” He trailed off as his smile got bigger.

“About what?” Sasuke asked in horror.

Naruto blinked and his smile went from evil to happy in a split second. “About everything, I’m a curious person.”

Tsunade and Jiraiya laughed, Kakashi just pulled out his book and Sasuke’s eye twitched.

“Baka.” Sasuke hissed.

The smile disappeared from Naruto’s face yet he held mischievousness in his eyes. “Teme.”

Sasuke glared at Naruto and Naruto glared right back.

“All right, that’s enough.” Tsunade said sternly.

“But baa-chan!” Naruto whined while Sasuke just glared at her.

Ichiraku ramen, fifteen minutes later

Naruto and Sasuke approached Ichiraku’s, Naruto with a smile on his face and Sasuke counting the money in his wallet to make sure he had enough.

“Sakura-chan!” Naruto called happily while waving at her.

“Naruto! It’s nice to see you out of the hospital!” She said smiling as he sat down next to her.

A slightly haunted look passed over Naruto’s eyes and he quickly smiled to cover it. “It’s nice to be out of the hospital!”

“Hey, Naruto! How are you feeling?” Kiba yelled.

“Just fine, thanks!”

Naruto turned to Teuchi Ichiraku. “I’ll have a chicken ramen please.”

Teuchi looked at Naruto like he’d grown another head. “Coming right up.” He disappeared into the back to make Naruto’s ramen.

“Hey, if it isn’t Naruina! Our favorite girl!” Sai said from the other side of Sakura.

Naruto glared at him. “And if it isn’t Sai, the girl who’s so perfect she’s dating herself.”

Sai gasped. “I am not a girl!”

“Says the girl masquerading as a guy. I believe that’s why you call guys girls, it’s ‘cause you aren’t even sure what gender you are anymore.” Naruto said as he smiled mischievously.

Sai blinked. “I’m a boy.”

“Then you’re flamingly gay and in love with guys whom you call girls so you won’t have to admit you’re gay.”

Sai glared at Naruto. “I. Am. Not. Gay.”

“Denial.” Naruto said as his ramen was brought out and sat in front of him.

Sai just glared at Naruto who snickered evilly at Sai’s obvious discomfort.

“Hey, forehead, did you hear?” Ino asked.

“Hear what, Ino-pig?” Sakura asked excitably.

“Well I’d tell you but I think Neji and Hinata might know a little more about what’s going on than I do.”

Neji and Hinata looked at Ino in pure horror with only one thought on their minds: ‘Please don’t say what I think she’s going to say!’

“Hanabi is dating outside the clan! And she’s dating Konohamaru.”

Sakura stared at Ino wide eyed. “No way!” She turned to the two Hyuugas. “Tell me. Now.”

Hinata smiled. “Yes it is true, Hanabi is dating Konohamaru. Father is furious, I don’t think I remember the last time he was so mad.”

Naruto blocked out the conversation after that and stirred his ramen noodles. ‘Why do I eat ramen again? Oh, that’s right, ‘cause I can’t afford anything else!’ Naruto sighed and began to slurp his noodles. ‘I wish I could afford something better tasting than ramen. I wonder if Kakashi will give me some more vegetables some time soon. Although vegetables taste just as bad it’s better than eating ramen all the time.’ Naruto finished his ramen and stared at his empty bowl. ‘I might as well eat until I’m full since I’m not paying...’

“Hey, old man! I’ll have a shrimp ramen!”

“Coming right up!”

After ten more bowls of ramen Naruto was full. “Thanks everyone!” He said happily as he got up to leave accidentally snagging his sleeve on the counter, he was finally able to get it loose but by that time all of the Konoha eleven was staring at Naruto.

“Naruto...” Choji said slowly, his full bowl of ramen untouched beside him.

“I’d heard you were in the hospital, but...” Ino said staring at him.

“I’d heard you were there for trying to kill yourself but I didn’t believe the rumors...” Kiba said in shock.

“You tried slitting you wrists and judging from the amount of scars, you’ve been doing this awhile.” Shikamaru said staring at Naruto intently.

Naruto quickly pulled his sleeve back down to cover his wrist and smiled brightly. “I’m fine!” He chirped. “Really! You don’t have to worry about me!”

His smile (no matter how fake) was infectious and soon everyone (except Sasuke) was smiling once again.

“Now if you’ll excuse me!” He chirped trying to get up but not able to because of a certain Uchiha.

“You aren’t going anywhere, dobe.”

“Hey! Let go of me, teme!”

“You’re not allowed to go anywhere alone and I have to wait till everyone is done eating so I can pay.”

Naruto glared at Sasuke and sat back down to wait. One by one everyone left until it was just Sasuke and Naruto.

“Can we go now?” Naruto whined.

“In a minute.” Sasuke sighed and turned to Teuchi. The next thing he said was heard throughout Konoha. “WHAT?!”

A minute later Sasuke and Naruto were walking down the street in the direction of Naruto’s apartment. Naruto smiling brightly for no reason at all and Sasuke staring at his empty wallet like he wished all of his money would reappear in it.

Naruto opened the door to his apartment and walked in. “You can go now, Sasuke, I’m fine.”

“Tsunade said you had to have someone with you at all times, so I can’t leave until someone else shows up.”

Naruto growled and went and laid down on his bed and was unconscious in under a minute.

Naruto’s mindscape

Naruto opened his eyes to a familiar sight: a sewer with all the passages leading to a cage. He sighed and slowly walked down the corridors to see his unwelcome visitor.

Kyuubi watched as Naruto slowly entered the room and sat down on the only dry spot right in front of his cage. “Are you alright, kid?”

Naruto looked up at him. “What do you think?”

Kyuubi sighed, laid down and curled up in a ball.

“Are you sure you’re a tailed demon? ‘Cause you look more like a fluffy fur-ball to me.”

Kyuubi growled.

“I know! I’ll give you a nickname!” Naruto smiled evilly. “How about... Fluffy?”

The air in that room became hard to breathe. “What did you call me?” Kyuubi asked far too calm.

Naruto’s smile widened. “Fluffy.”

Stupid kid! Do you want me to kill you?!” He growled from inside the cage.

Naruto’s smile changed, it was no longer evil, instead it was faint, almost non-existent.

Kyuubi calmed down. “I thought you didn’t want anyone to kill you, that you wanted to kill yourself.”

Naruto sighed knowing his plan was spoiled. “You, me, it doesn’t matter anymore.”

The villagers?”

“Preferably not.”

Kyuubi sighed. “You know you still could let me out, that would solve your problem easily.”

Naruto glared at him. “If I’m going down I’m taking you with me.”

I respect you for that, kid.”

Naruto smiled, the first true smile in a long time. “Fluffy.”

There it is, enjoy!
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty Chapter 6: No, you can't die!

Post by Takara Uchiha Tue Sep 02 2008, 18:03

(I know you're not supposed to double post, but here's the next chapter.)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, however sad it may be.

Last time:

"Stupid kid! Do you want me to kill you?!" He growled from inside the cage.

Naruto’s smile changed, it was no longer evil, instead it was faint, almost non-existent.

Kyuubi calmed down. "I thought you didn’t want anyone to kill you, that you wanted to kill yourself."

Naruto sighed knowing his plan was spoiled. "You, me, it doesn’t matter anymore."

"The villagers?"

"Preferably not."

Kyuubi sighed. "You know you still could let me out, that would solve your problem easily."

Naruto glared at him. "If I’m going down I’m taking you with me."

"I respect you for that, kid."

Naruto smiled, the first true smile in a long time. "Fluffy."

Facade, Chapter Six:

Kakashi stood at the KIA monument and sighed. ‘As much as I miss them I can’t dwell on the past at the moment, I have a student who needs me.’ Kakashi turned to go but saw Sakura walking up to him.

"Hello, Sakura."

Sakura smiled at him. "Hello, Kakashi. How are you today?"

"Same as always." Kakashi said his eye upturned as the only indication he was smiling.

"You missed ramen with the Konoha eleven, you know."

"I was busy." Kakashi responded.

Sakura sighed. "Doing what? Avoiding a black cat? Helping an old lady with her groceries? Lost on the path of life? Reading a perverted book?"

Kakashi gulped. "I’ve been here since I met with Naruto and Tsunade this morning."

Sakura looked at him from the corner of her eye. "I think he told the truth for once, although, even if he was here he was probably been reading that book of his."

Kakashi smiled. "Well my friend, Obito liked this sort of stuff so I have to read it to him..."

Sakura’s eye twitched. "Pervert."

Sasuke
    "I’m bored!" Naruto whined for the fiftieth time since he woke up from his nap.

Sasuke’s eye twitched. "Yes, you’ve told me that before."

"But I’m bored!" He whined again.

"Then find something to do." Sasuke hissed.

Naruto smiled innocently. "I’m bored!"

"So you decide to annoy me?!" He yelled.

Naruto stared at him in shock. "I have finally accomplished it!" Naruto laughed evilly. "I have got Sasuke to use his emotions!"

The room filled with killer intent. "YOU BOTHERED ME FOR AN HOUR SAYING ‘I’M BORED’ JUST FPOR THAT?!"

Naruto smiled. "Of course, what’s wrong? Are you wishing you hadn’t come back?" Naruto asked fake tears welling up in his eyes.

Sasuke glared at him. "Don’t test me."

Naruto blinked innocently and all the tears disappeared. "Why not? Bugging you is fun."

Sasuke was about to say something evil but stopped when he figured out what Naruto was up to. "You were intending for me to do something to get me hauled off to the Hokage’s office leaving you alone, weren’t you?"

Naruto cocked his head to the side. "I have no idea what you’re talking about."

Sasuke glared at him. "Of course you don’t."

Naruto just smiled.

Hokage’s office
    Tsunade sighed and poured herself a cup of sake.

"Naruto has posed a challenge." Jiraiya said gravely. "He says he knows exactly when this all started and yet he won’t tell us when. It’s going to be hard to help him if he won’t tell us anything."

Tsunade shut her eyes. "Yes, it will be, but we still have to try. I refuse to just let be, as it would be homicidal."

Jiraiya sighed and shut his eyes. ‘Minato, I wish you were here, you’d have been able to help Naruto, I know it.’ "Naruto, he’s a lot like his father, stubborn, idiotic, yet incredibly smart behind it all. He’s proven to be even smarter than his father, being able to hide things from me was something even Minato couldn’t do."

Tsunade opened her eyes in time to see a single tear fall down Jiraiya’s face. "Yes, Naruto’s smart, that’s what worries me."

Jiraiya opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Don’t worry, I don’t think Naruto will do something too idiotic."

Tsunade glared at him. "So says the man who says he’s smarter than his father was and just as idiotic."

Jiraiya winced. "What’s the worst he could do?"

Naruto
    Naruto slowly opened his eyes and looked about his apartment. ‘Looks as boring as ever.’ Naruto’s eyes fell on a chair not far from his bed. ‘Looks like Sasuke spent the night in that chair too... He’s sleeping.’ An evil smile came to his face. ‘I can finally get away.’ Naruto got up from his bed, quietly opened his window and slipped out.

Naruto wandered around Konoha for a while finally finding himself on Hokage Mountain as the sun began to rise. ‘I never realized how pretty the sunrise is. It’s ‘cause you never get out of bed in time to see it, baka. I’m not an idiot! You know I do have a rather high IQ! But you never use your smarts for anything good. So says the demon who attacked Konoha and doesn’t really know right from wrong.’ Naruto got a mental image of Kyuubi glaring at him. ‘You know you should probably get back to your apartment before the villagers wake up. You’re no fun. Or I just don’t want you to get beat up again.’
    "Evil fox." Naruto muttered getting up from his seat on the Yondaime’s head and heading back down into the village. He walked swiftly through the streets hoping to get home before some villager saw him, but it was too late.

"Hey! What are you doing this early in the morning?! Were you gonna try to murder us in our beds, demon?" A villager hissed.

Naruto’s eyes widened and he turned to run only to find another villager blocking him. ‘The houses over here are to high up, I can’t make it even with chakra!’ Naruto thought frantically.

"Get him." Soon there were several people pushing him into an alley Naruto remembered all to well.

Flashback
    Naruto watched as the villagers came closer and closer, he backed away from them, his back eventually ending up against a wall. ‘No! Not again!’
    "Look, the demon’s afraid." A man said laughing sadistically.

"Let’s kill him." A feminine voice said coldly.

"No." Naruto said in pure horror. "No!"

His screams were ignored by the villagers as they pulled out knives, whips and vials containing everything from poison to acids.

The villagers attacked him mercilessly, whipping him until he lay face down on the ground as if bowing to them. Then they pulled out the knives; some people made long cuts while others tried to hack off limbs. Naruto hung in a place between consciousness and unconsciousness when the villagers pulled out the vials. The poisons were poured onto wounds making wounds that were normally harmless into ones that could be fatal if he didn’t get an antidote in time. The acids were poured on his feet and hands and almost immediately the skin began to dissolve.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked. "Stop that!" They yelled as Naruto lost consciousness.

End flashback
    "No." Naruto said fearfully as weapons that haunted his dreams were brought out and the villagers started attacking him.

Sasuke
    Sasuke opened his eyes. ‘Note to self: never sleep in a very uncomfortable chair again.’ Sasuke looked around the room his eyes stopping on the empty bed. ‘Naruto!’ Sasuke got up and checked the kitchen and the bathroom before panicking. ‘Where is he?! He better not have snuck off! Tsunade’s gonna kill me!’ Sasuke ran out of Naruto’s apartment and started running through Konoha’s streets.

Sasuke stopped near the middle of Konoha when he heard what sounded like metal meeting flesh. ‘Please, no.’ Sasuke entered the alley cautiously.

Naruto lay face down on the ground while villagers attacked him with knives, whipped him and poured poisons and acids on him, there were quite a few villagers there because they had heard what was going on and had come to help.

"Stop that!" Sasuke yelled running to his friend.

The villagers looked at Sasuke oddly. "Move aside, Uchiha, let us finish the job and kill the demon once and for all!" A cheer went up from the villagers behind the man that had spoken.

All of the sudden the ANBU that were watching Sasuke appeared. "Round them up and take them to Ibiki for questioning." Tiger ordered.

The villagers noticing that they had been caught tried to flee but the ANBU were to fast and managed to capture them all.

Sasuke knelt by Naruto checking his pulse. "No, Naruto, you can’t die!" He yelled as Naruto’s pulse faded and stopped.

There's chapter 6, I hope you like it.
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Facade Empty All the other chapters

Post by Takara Uchiha Mon Oct 13 2008, 17:30

Here's a link to all the other chapters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4123306/7/Facade

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 19:44