WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5

dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Empty The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 29 2010, 21:30

Kenji woke up to the loud buzzing of his alarm clock, since he had stayed up almost all night two nights ago, he was extremely tired. Regretting have setting his alarm clock, he got up and looked at the time. He drearily got out of his bed and began to get ready for school. He had to go to school, since he had missed it yesterday.

Kenji walked to his wardrobe, and pulled open his drawer. His eyes gazed upon his blade snuck under his socks. He finished getting ready for school, and began to walk down his stairs. Hmm… I should actually go to class today. He thought to himself.

His arm stretched for the door, his backpack on his shoulders.
    “Bye mom!” he shouted as he pulled the door open, he began to leave his house. He walked down the sidewalk that led him to his home. To his surprise the bright sun was out, and everything looked as if it were joyful.

The injuries that he had earlier were already healing up fast. He could hardly feel any pain from them. Suddenly a familiar voice came from behind him.
    “Hey Kenji!” Roku yelled, he ran to catch up with him.
    “Hey Roku.” Kenji said calmly. “I’m actually going to class today.”
    “Wow, that’s good to hear.” Roku said. As they started walking past the forest they had almost lost their lives at a few days ago and their conversations went quiet.

A large white school was in front of them. They began to proceed into it.
    “I wonder if Yakama is alright?” Roku asked breaking the silence,
    “I sure hope so. She didn’t seem to be involved in any of the conflict, so I’m sure she was.”
    “Guess so,” Roku said. They navigated their ways through the corridors with confidence, and walked into their classroom. They were greeted by many welcoming faces, except the teacher.

“So, Kenji, been cutting class?” She immediately said as they walked in. “If you had a perfect attendance like Roku, maybe I wouldn’t be so mad. Go ahead; find your seat, if you still remember where it is.” She yelled towards them.
    “Wow, she still is crazy,” Kenji whispered towards Roku. “Wait, you went to school yesterday? How?”
    Roku laughed nervously, and replied “Uh, I didn’t want to lose my perfect attendance just because of some stupid zombies. Come on!”
    “Ok, ok,” Kenji said, he found his chair and sat down in it.
    “Hehe, I was kicking zombie butt the other day.” A voice came from behind him, this caught their attention. He turned around to see a white haired boy talking to his friends, “Yeah, I’m the best at Left 4 Dead.” He continued, “I bet those losers have never even played it.”
    “Haha, you’re right.” His friend said to him.
    “Psh… Why would we ever play video games about killing zombies, if we could just do the real deal?” Roku whispered to Kenji.
    “Hehe, you’re right.” Kenji said with a carefree attitude.

Shuji began to break into an ominous laughter that boomed through the small room. The once powerful leader of the Crusaders, Saburo was just a mere puppet of his former stuff.
    “You follow me from now on,” Shuji said with a deep voice.
    “Yes.” It immediately replied with an odd voice. The door swung open.
    “Saburo, I”- a voice from the door began to say. “Oh, I see.” The voice continued. A scrawny white haired man emerged into the room. “You’ve taken our leader?”
    “The strongest Crusader? Yes.” Shuji said, “I would leave before you’re destroyed.” He said as he tried to intimidate the man.
    “Only he believed he was the strongest, he was elected leader because of his amazing tactics in war, not because he was actually powerful.” The man said. He pulled from his belt two large sickles.
    The blades curved downward, and were about 8 inches each and they were connected to a wooden handle with many designs on it.
    “Scythe versus Sickle, eh?” Shuji asked. The man nodded.
    “My name is Hiro; prepare to die by my blade.”

Kadami stood firmly; he looked to the dark red sky, and the bright fires that illuminated the streets. He stood in the middle of burning buildings, watching his life fall apart in front of him.
    Corpses of his friends and family littered the streets.

The eve of the Red Eclipse had arrived, and zombies ransacked the human civilization. Resistance was futile, and the end of the world approached. Kadami fell to his knees and placed his hands out in front of him into the cold concrete ground. He began to cry.

A noise above him caught his attention, as he saw a mob of the undead swarming towards him. He quickly got to his feet and ran away. The city was like a maze, cars sat empty in the streets, causing him to slow down and dodge them. He turned around and saw the crazy undead monsters still following close behind him.

A building that had not yet ignited caught his attention. He ran into it, trying to hide from the monsters. Kadami was about eight years old, and didn’t understand the disadvantages that awaited him in the building. He ran into the trash littered building, seeing more corpses. He began to run up stairs, the metal banging noise as he ran up started to get louder, he could hear the monsters behind him still chasing him.

As he ran up the stairs, he opened a door to the third story, and closed it almost immediately. He looked around the room, and saw a many tables and a soda machine. He proceeded towards the soda machine, and began to push it towards the doorway.

Kadami was sweating very hard, his hands slipped against the large machine, and the room was very dark, but he could make out the figure of a corpse in the middle of the room. The only lighting was from outside of the building. He then heard the banging of the stairs get louder; he knew that they were approaching him. He was very close to getting the soda machine in front of the doorway.

Finally he saw the monsters coming towards him, but he had successfully pushed the machine in front of the door that led them to him.

“Phew, that should buy me some time.” Kadami said, he turned around to see a grim and ugly face. He let out a shriek. The monster pushed him to the ground. He landed on broken glass, cutting his back. He began to cry. The monster had pinned him in the corner.

Last edited by dark_Raptor on Sun May 02 2010, 14:13; edited 1 time in total
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4445
    What's up Tab : nothing much
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Empty Re: The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Apr 29 2010, 21:41

Oh no! DX Kadami!!
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Apr 29 2010, 21:41

wonderful chapter by the way! xD
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 29 2010, 21:45

Thanks! : )
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Apr 29 2010, 21:58

your welcome! :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Apr 30 2010, 02:53

Interesting stuff.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Apr 30 2010, 14:48

Thanks bro.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri Apr 30 2010, 15:51

I got to see this before all of you! :D

*Bam! Rubs it in!*
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 5 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Apr 30 2010, 17:51

^ whatever :P

awesome chapter~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content