WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6

dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Empty The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6

Post by dark_Raptor Tue May 18 2010, 21:31

The blades clashed together. Shuji’s scythe was caught in between both of the sickles, Hiro threw his arm down, getting Shuji off balance. Hiro took his chance and kicked at Shuji’s chest. Shuji went crashing back into the wall,

“You’re strong! Attack!” Shuji yellowed out. Hiro looked over to see Saburo’s corpse running at him full speed. Hiro jumped down and swung both of his blades at Saburo’s legs. He came tumbling down, Hiro quickly looked up to see Shuji’s blade inches away from striking him. He took the hit, and blood shout out of his shoulder.
    “You might take more than one hit to kill, but you will never defeat me.”
    Hiro glared at him, and stood up to his feet. “If I defeat you, then all the Necromancers will be defeated.”
    “You foolish boy,” Shuji said. “Just because I am humanly the most popular Necromancer, doesn’t mean that I am the strongest! In fact, I am weak!”
    “What?” Hiro said puzzled. Shuji charged towards him, as Hiro dodged out the way.

Hiro could feel a bead of sweat race down his back. Shuji was the most powerful opponent he had faced, and he was not used to it.
    Hiro clashed both of his blades together,
    “Bassaak!” He yelled. Shuji watched as a large blade came out came from the middle of the clashed blades, it swiftly shot towards Shuji.
    “What the?” Shuji asked, as he ducked under it. “Is that it?” Shuji said with disappointment,
    “Not quite.” Hiro said. Shuji turned around to see Hiro’s colossal blade coming towards him, he jumped into the air to avoid it.

“Does that thing ever end?” Shuji asked.
    “No.”
    “Ah, that’s too bad.” Shuji said, he swung his Scythe at the large spike. It began to dissolve away.
    “That’s not all I have”- Hiro tried to say, but he felt much pain. Hiro’s body flew through the wall of the building.
    “What’s the matter? I only kicked you.”
    Hiro was holding on to the ledge of the building, he looked down to see at least 200 feet of air beneath him and the ground.
    Shuji approached the large gaping hole in the building. Shuji swung his blade at Hiro’s arm, which was what was holding him up. Hiro began to fall, as he saw his amputated arm fall to the ground he reached his other arm out and grabbed another ledge. His blade was nestled in the wall, stabbing through it. Hiro let out a moan of pain.
    “You are persistent. However, you will lose.”’ Shuji said darkly.

“Spike wall!” Hiro shouted.
    “What?” Shuji asked, he saw large spikes shooting out of nowhere, climbing up the wall that he was on, they kept shooting out as they chased Shuji. Quickly he evaded them all, without notice he saw a smaller blade in front of his face.

“What? How are you here?” Shuji asked confused as he lifted his blade to block the attack.
    “I climbed, with my sickle. It’s very effective for climbing, actually.”
    “But you only have one arm!”
    “I know. Now, let’s finish this.”

Roku’s eyes bounced around the room, he saw his best friend sleeping in class. He looked up to see the teacher pointing at a board, and he leaned back in his chair relaxed. Roku was zoned out and could hardly hear what the teacher was saying, he looked up to the roof and began to daydream. His quiet and peaceful moment was interrupted by loud yelling.
    “No I didn’t do it!” He heard his friend say. Roku nearly fell out of his chair he was so surprised, and he looked down to see his friend who had just sleep-shouted in the room.
    Kenji’s face went red when he realized what he had done. The whole classroom started laughing, and Mrs. Rudinger seemed very mad.
    “Kenji! Stop sleeping in class!” She yelled. The class began to hush down, but before very much longer loud crackling noises were heard from very far away.
    What’s that? Kenji thought to himself. He then heard the sound of screams from very far away.
    “What in the world?” Mrs. Rudinger asked, started to walk out of the classroom. “I’ll be right back.”
    As the door closed the whole class immediately burst into chatter. Again the noises happened, but this time they were closer. They kept repeating themselves.

The room went into shock when the door burst open. Two men in white hazmat suits were standing in the presence of the students. They were both holding large machine guns, and said nothing.
    “This school could have an infected in it, so we are quarantining it. Goodbye,” One said. They both raised the guns toward the students.

Kadami’s face went white as the monster neared him.
    “Go away!” He screamed helplessly. Another figure appeared in the room, he could hardly see it, but he could tell that it had green hair, and a straw hat.
    “Help!” Kadami shouted. The figure approached the monster that was pinning Kadami in a corner. As the man got near he punched the monster in the back of the head, killing it.

“Thank you mister! Who are you?” Kadami said, gratefully.
    “My name.” The man paused, “Is Tomi.”
    “Very glad!” Kadami said with much pleasure, he almost forgot the crowd of zombies banging at the soda machine he had strategically placed in front of the door. A loud crash caught his attention. The large machine had knocked over and the zombies came pouring at them.
    “I’ll handle this.” Tomi said. His hands began to turn furry, and large.
    “What’s happening?” Kadami yelled. Tomi didn’t answer; he started to run towards the zombies. He ducked down and swung his large spider legs. They sliced through two of the charging zombies, and apparently were lined with blades.

Kadami gasped. Tomi rolled forward into the crowd. He rolled into the middle of the crowd, and started to spin. His bladed legs chopped through the crowd. Blood spilt on the wall, as corpses fell to the ground.

A silence went through the room.
    “So boy,” Tomi said, as he began to turn around. “I sense much power in you, and you will become a very powerful necromancer.”
    “Huh?” Kadami asked confused, he had never heard of the word before. “Well, I guess, since you saved my life.”
    “Good.”

The classroom went in awe as Kenji appeared in front of the soldiers, tackling them to the ground.
    “Kenji!” Roku screamed, he reached for his backpack, which contained his sword. The soldier that he had toppled over started shooting his gun random, and Kenji held him down making sure that he wouldn’t get shot at.

“Stupid brats.” The other soldier said, he had been pushed barely by Kenji’s attack. A blade appeared in front of his face, and he ducked down.

Wow, Roku brought his blade to school… Kenji thought, I have no weapon, and these guys could just shoot me up. I have to somehow concentrate my power without using my blade.
    The soldier began to shoot at Roku, but Roku jumped out of the way.
    “Backup! Backup!” The soldier yelled into his microphone.

The classroom was even more shocked than before. They sat still, watching the battle.
    “Fiaaah Powaa!” Kenji yelled.
    “Was that necessary?” Asked Roku, who was circling the soldier.
    “I needed to say something to get it to work.” Kenji said, he had still pinned the soldier. He then felt a large burning sensation in his hands.
    “Holy crap! That’s hot!” He looked to his hands which had ignited on fire, he started to run around screaming.

The door opened up again, a large man dressed in an army official uniform was standing in the doorway. A cigarette was popped in his mouth, and he held a huge shotgun in his hand.
    “What’s the problem?” His deep voice asked. “A couple of kids killing my army? Whatever, I was on the frontlines of the Red Eclipse, this is nothing.”

Roku stabbed through the soldier he was battling, who fell to his feet. Roku charged at the army official, with his blade in his hand getting ready to swing. Nonchalantly the man lifted up his shotgun to block the attack.

Their weapons clashed. Roku’s was getting pushed back farther and farther, until he finally flew back. Roku hardly caught himself, as he heard a loud bang. Bullets hit him, and he fell to the ground.
    Kenji, who had finally stopped feeling pain in his hand, hoping it had not been completely burned off ran towards the man and punched his fiery fist into the man.

Dead on in the chest of the man, but he didn’t flinch. The army official looked down, and chuckled to himself.
    “That all you got?”

Last edited by dark_Raptor on Mon Jun 07 2010, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Empty Re: The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6

Post by quater Wed May 19 2010, 16:10

I thought this was a pretty interesting chapter. A little bit of mess ups grammarwise, but no idea why no one but me commented/read it.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed May 19 2010, 17:36

: (
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri May 21 2010, 05:59

I guess I just missed a lot the past week.

1st Yoyos b-day by a day and then this.

Man.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Fri May 21 2010, 06:41

What did you think of it? ^_^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri May 21 2010, 06:48

I liked it! Tho, I had a hard time taking my eyes off your new ava. *-_- as sad as that seems*
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 6 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 22 2010, 08:37

^ Haha xD
    I liked it d_r!! More please Pay Up
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun May 23 2010, 12:14

Ok!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 12:55