WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Toshii
Banouin
dark_Raptor
7 posters

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1

dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Empty The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 19:34

Kenji's legs tired as he walked past the forest containing a small amount of vividly colored trees. He proceeded on his walk from his school back to his home, in his small town of Kyoto, the dead weren’t much of a threat.

The dead were a huge threat across the land; they had been resurrected by legendary necromancers to do their evil bidding. Led by their endless hunger for blood, for hundreds of years corpses sat and gained hunger, and power, the day the dead rose again, the sun had turned crimson red and the sky dark and starless. Electricity had stopped; the only source of light was the faded red from the sun and the burning cities that illuminated the skies everywhere. The most known necromancer, Shuji, was believed to have caused this, many have tried to stop him but his armies were too powerful.

Necromancery was a massive crime, and armies of soldiers have tried to stop them, but the necromancers themselves had powers beyond their imaginations.

A secret organization was the only chance to defeat the undead, the Crusaders. The Crusaders took up medieval weapons, and supernatural powers to overcome the dead. The Crusaders were not involved with the government or cities, and were thought just to be myths.

Although this had all interested and concerned Kenji, he didn't worry about it too much. He thought of it as something that happened in the background, since he personally wasn't affected by it.

"Hey Kenji! Wait up!" A voice from behind announced towards Kenji. Kenji slowly turned around to see his dark blue haired friend chasing him.
    "Hey, Roku. What's up?" Kenji replied as Rokurou started catching up,
    "Where were you in class today?" Roku asked, as he caught up, they continued to walk down the path.
    "I was busy,"
    "Yeah, doing what?" He said with anxiety, "You've missed half of the classes this semester, you're gonna fail!"
    "Seems like you worry too much. How is Mrs. Rudinger anyways?" Their conversation continued as they passed another dead forest.
    "Crazy, as ever."
    "Great to know."
    "So, why do you ditch so much?" Roku asked concerned.
    "Does it matter?"
    "Guess not," Roku replied with disappointment. "Well, Takara sure misses you."
    What? Kenji thought, his face went red as he imagined a dark red and short hair running in a field and calling out his name.
    "Is that so?" Kenji said as if he was very interested.

Their discussion was unexpectedly interrupted by the noise of a baby crying, and a wretched chuckle.

"Woah, what's that?" Roku questioned. With no motives or fear, Kenji darted towards the sound. It appeared to be coming from the inside of the forest. "Wait up!" Roku desperately yelled.

A high pitched scream came from the origin of the sounds, and Kenji started running as fast as he could. He darted between rotten trees, over twigs and large branches. Roku ended up catching up; in their site they could see dark blue baby carriage, a deceased woman and a dark gray horrific man standing over the carriage.

"Stop!" Kenji said, to at least catch the attention of the dead. It lifted up his head, as Kenji ran towards it, jumping over logs.

"What's your plan Kenji? That's an undead! If we leave now, we might make it out breathing!"
    Kenji determinedly looked around and saw that the lifeless woman had dropped an umbrella, he leaped for it. He jumped over the small creek, and landed near the carriage, he bent over and picked up the sun shade. The umbrella was made of a pointed golden metal, and the canopy was black.
    "This oughta do it." He looked down at the dead woman, feeling pity, he gripped the umbrella with great strength.

The dead started to pursue towards Kenji, Kenji swung a hit at it, and astonishingly the dead was quick and evaded it. It reached at Kenji, and grabbed his arm. Its cold grip felt bitter as it was snatching him. Kenji felt tremendous power as he swung a chuck at the dead with the clasp. It stuck in to the zombie’s eye. The beast let out a great moan of pain. Roku ran up to them and tackled it to the dirt, as it fell it released Kenji.

"Take this!" Kenji shouted as he ran up and stabbed it with the point of the umbrella through its skull. The skull shattered making a repulsive crackling noise.
    "Nice one Kenji!" Roku said enthusiastically. He quickly ran over to the carriage. He looked insie of it with dismay. "Oh no, this baby, is... turning." Kenji looked over at the baby, its eyes were bloodshot, and it was no longer crying an innocent cry. Its voice got deeper, and it's skin grayer.
    "It's an undead, but it can't damage us. Let's just leave it." Kenji announced.

Slowly they walked out of the dark forest, trying to forget what had just happened. Kenji decided to bring along his umbrella. Stepping over branches, brought back memories, but before that, Kenji thought he was heroic. Kenji blamed himself for the death of that woman and the turning of the baby.
    “Dude, it wasn’t our fault. At least we stopped it before it hurt anyone else.” Roku said,
    “Yeah, but we could have prevented it.”
    “I don’t think so. Sometimes, things just happen. We couldn’t help it, but we did all we could.”

They reached the path that they were originally on, Kenji, with an umbrella covered in blood, and Roku covered in mud from tackling the dead.
    "Well, if the zombies were to attack us, I know that we would win." Roku said.
    "Yeah, I guess."
    "You’re an umbrella warrior!" Roku said, a little too enthusiastically.
    Kenji glanced back into the forest.

"Hey guys!" A familiar high pitched voice from behind called out. "Kenji! Where have you been?"
    They turned around to see a long blonde haired girl in a school uniform, waving to them. "Oh my! Kenji, why are you covered in blood? You too Roku? What did you guys just do?"
    "You wouldn't want to know." Kenji said with dismay.
    "I guess not,"
    "Hey Yakama!" Roku said, brightening up the mood. "We're heroes! We just killed the dead!" Roku continued.
    "Wow! That's wonderful!" She said. "You guys weren’t hurt were you?"
    "We're fine!" Kenji said.

The three continued on their way home, and Kenji wasn't paying attention to the words that were said on the way home, he was traumatized by the event that had happened. Surprisingly Roku didn't think enough of it. He's not ignorant. I guess this is his way of moving on. Kenji thought.

"Hey Kenji! How was school?" Kenji's mother asked as he walked into his home. As she was scrubbing the kitchen table, she looked up and saw Kenji's current stance. "Oh my! What happened?"
    "Just ran into some trouble with the dead."
    "Oh no!" She said with loads of worry.
    "Don't worry. They didn't do us much damage. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go change clothes."
    "No worries, going to make some burgers. Do you want some?"
    "No thanks mom, probably heading to a nap."
    "That's awfully early. I'm gonna tell your father that you are a hero."

Not much of a hero, couldn't even save a baby. Kenji thought as he slowly proceeded up the stairs to his room. He changed his shirt and set the umbrella at the side of his bed. He laid on his bed for an hour in complete silence.

"You feel pathetic, don't you?" A voice from his side said, he looked over to see a large man with dark hair sitting at his window.
    Kenji was so surprised that he fell off of his bed, hitting his head on the floor.
    "Who are you?" Kenji shouted as he stood back to his feet.
    "My name is Kadami," The man replied with a deep voice.
    "Why are you here?" Kenji asked with worry. He started to regain relaxed nature.
    "I'm your new teacher. I am here to ask you one question."
    "Go ahead, I guess." Kenji replied confused.
    "Do you hate the dead?"
    Kenji wondered if he could trust this mysterious man, but he replied honestly.
    "Yes, I do."
    "Good." He paused, "I am a Crusader, the leading revolt against the dead, and you are too."
    What? I am? Kenji thought, "A Crusader, as in swords, and bows? How do you expect to win any battle with that?" Kadami let out a sigh. Suddenly Kenji was feeling a sharp object inches from his neck, he started making choking noises. Kadami was holding his sword up to his neck.
    "Like that," Kadami answered as he backed away from Kenji.
    Wow! I didn't even see him move. Kenji thought.
    "But don't worry, I'm never going to kill you, quite the opposite, actually." Kadami's blade was double sided with a handle in the middle, both of the blades were long and very sharp looking. He put it back in his exceedingly long sheath.

He placed his sheath between his belt and his large and dark grey cloak, he then pulled out from the other side of his belt was a syringe. The container above the needle had blue liquid in it. Kadami approached Kenji and brute fully injected it into Kenji's side of his neck.
    "What are you doing?" Kenji suddenly started shaking, he felt very alert of his surroundings, and he felt extremely powerful.
    "This is the same feeling you had when you killed the undead earlier, am I right?"
    "It is." Kenji said, his words were slow and choppy.
    "Kenji, we have been watching you for quite a while now. We are aware why you skip class, you think that you are educated enough, so you go to the gym and work out."
    Kenji couldn't keep his balance; he grabbed his desk to keep from collapsing.
    "However, I don't care about that. You're protective instinct is quite astonishing, the way that you fought your way to save that baby, with a worthless umbrella?"
    But I didn't save him. Kenji thought.
    "But, you blame yourself for everything, give yourself a break. You're doing great. You're a boiling stress pot, now man up"! Kadami yelled. Kenji gave no response; his mind was fixing around Kadami’s words, and trying to adjust to the adrenaline shot.

Rokurou grabbed the cold handle to his house door, and he walked in.
    "Mom! I'm home." Roku shouted with great joy. He then felt a soft arm around him grab around his neck and started to choke him. "Who are you?" The force wasn't meant to kill him, and he could tell, he glanced at the arm that was doing this, and he saw a dark gray sleeve.

"I have injected you with adrenaline that mutates your current adrenaline to give you supernatural strength. Now I am going to show you how to use it. First of all, pick up your weapon." Kadami commanded.
    "I don't have one!" Kenji's words shook himself to wear he almost fell, he could feel inside his body moving around and he was getting sick.
    "Sure you do, there must have been some reason you brought that umbrella with you from the battle."
    The umbrella? Kenji was confused, but he gradually lifted his hand towards the umbrella, and he pulled it up. The umbrella started to dissipate into the air and out the window from his hand.
    “What’s happening?” Kenji asked as he looked out the window.
    He then felt a wooden object in his hand, he looked into his and saw started to see a sword appear out of thin air. Metals built up around it and started to stack on top of each other in a beautiful manner.
    "Woah!" Kenji let out. The umbrella had turned into a magnificent white sword with hooks on the right side of it, and a normal blade on the right of it. The hooks were very sharp, they went all of the way up the blade, each was about 2 inches apart from each other, and they began from the bottom of it and went up almost to the edge.

"A great knight is nothing without his weapon, this is yours." Kadami said, "It seems to be an incredible one too. Now, you are still very shoddy with your adrenaline. I will train you to fix this, but now, you have been granted access to be a Crusader; born to slay the dead."
    "I have but one question," Kenji said. "Why me?'
    "This is all new to you, I understand, but you will not be alone. The other boy who was with you, as you killed that monster,"
    "Roku?"
    "Yes, the dark blue haired kid. That's him"
    "He's not much of a fighter." Kenji said, trying to persuade them to not train him.
    "The council of the Crusaders said that he will rise to be a great warrior. Someone has already been sent to train him. Now, let's get to training."

Last edited by dark_Raptor on Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:07; edited 3 times in total
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Empty Re: The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1

Post by Banouin Wed Apr 14 2010, 19:53

Sweet. ^_^
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 19:59

Thanks!:D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:27

awesome rap! :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:32

Thank you Toshii! :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:49

really goood so far ^_^
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:49

Make more? :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:55

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 931207 yes please!!
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 20:56

Yes ma'am! :P
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:01

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 152946
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4445
    What's up Tab : nothing much
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by mrssabakunogaara Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:33

:O it's amazing so far! :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:34

:D Oh Yeah!
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:41

Working on chapter 2 : )
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by mrssabakunogaara Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:47

ok! :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:48

Yay! : )
    My story has fangirls :D
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by mrssabakunogaara Wed Apr 14 2010, 21:57

Blushing
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:28

I'm gonna fix the grammar on this. Soon.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:35

dark_Raptor wrote:I'm gonna fix the grammar on this. Soon.

You should try to hunt someone down for that, I'm going to try to bug Yoyo into doing mine.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:39

Might as well try to find someone. But for now, I'm a lone wolf. D:
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:42

Well! I vote you get chapter two out before you fix Grammar ^_^ *Just wants to know what happens*
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:45

Zombie story... its SO d_r :P
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:45

Ah, I see. And yes, Clair it is so d_r. Happy
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:46

Thats what I said to Q...It fit dr rap. Like I knew thats what it was going to be about before I went into the topic to read. ^_^
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:48

Haha,

Well, at least I stick to one thing. :D
    I'm pondering what to do for Chapter 2, hmmm.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 21:16

Guess who these cool cats are:
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 1 209io89

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content