WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ThiCup
quater
Toshii
Banouin
8 posters

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3

dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Empty The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3

Post by dark_Raptor Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:26

Yakama landed on the hard ground, her back in the dirt. Tears came to her eyes, I have to.
    Tomi looked towards her coldly, his eyes beating on her. A grin came to his face, and he began to laugh.
    “Haha! Tell me your name!” Tomi commanded with a deranged tone. Tears streamed down Yakama’s face. Tomi began to chuckle, “I’m sorry! I can’t hear you!” He walked up to Yakama. “So... What’s your answer?”

Yakama looked up to his large figure. He pointed his finger towards her head,
    “That’s too bad,” he let out, “I guess I’m just going to kill you.” Tomi’s finger rested on her head, as he began to move his mouth. Suddenly a bright object was in front of her. She saw Tomi’s finger fall to the ground, blood pouring out swiftly.
    The object appeared to be a bright glowing sword. The sword was in a corkscrew with two blades twisting around each other. She then looked at the wielder.
    “Roku!” She let out, “What are you”— she tried to say.
    “It’s gonna be alright, I’ll clean this scum up in a minute.” Roku said very calmly.
    Tomi began to laugh hysterically,

“So, this is a crusader.” Tomi said amused. He looked down to his missing finger, “You got a lucky hit on me. Now minions, attack!”
    Four fiendish monsters ran towards Roku, he stood his ground, preparing for an attack. A black haired woman emerged from the shadows of the forest, and walked behind Roku.
    “Roku, you can handle this without your full power. We’ll find that later.” Roku nodded, and lifted his sword high.

The first lifeless being approached him, Roku let his sword down easily, cutting into it’s shoulder. It fell down and howled in pain, another leaped at Roku. Roku lifted pointed his sword at it, and it fell into the blade. The zombie had gotten caught on the blade, and Roku pulled it out, the two remaining started to flank him from both of his sides.

“Is this all you’ve got?” Roku shouted.
    “Your tongue will be the death of you!” Tomi yelled.
    Tamiko ran towards Yakama, “Come with me,” she said, softly, reaching her hand out.
    “What’s happening?” Yakama asked,
    “I’ll explain everything,” Tamiko said.
    “What is Roku doing?” Yakama grabbed her hand and stood to her feet, they both began to run to a safer point to watch the fight. Tamiko watched the fight with interest, He adjusted to the adrenaline so fast, but he still needs to find his full power. All he has is his weapon.

“Show me your power!” Kadami yelled. Their blades were pressed together, and sparks were shooting off.
    Kenji’s entire blade ignited into flames, and the whole area got brighter.
    “So this is it? Fire? How unoriginal, Kenji.” Kadami let out, “I’m only kidding you, you know. Demonstrate your power!” Kadami yelled. Their blades were stilled clashed. Flames started to rise higher above Kenji’s blade, and Kadami began to feel more supremacy against him.

Sweat beaded down Kenji’s neck, as he pushed as hard as he could towards Kadami. Kadami backed out of the conflict, and started to run around Kenji.
    “Flamethrower!” Kenji yelled. He lifted the sword near his mouth and blew; a large heaping ball of fire formed out of the blade and was directed towards where he was blowing. Kadami easily dodged the fireball, but saw the mass destructive power it had.

“What else does this blade have to offer?” Kadami asked. Kenji stabbed the blade into the ground, and shouted “Flame Strike!”
    The ground beneath them started to shake, then in front of Kenji a huge line of fire burst out of the ground, rocks flew out of the way, the fire roared with tremendous height, and it continued for hundreds of feet.

As the amazing power began to die down, Kenji fell to the ground, out of breath. He then started to snore.
    Kadami began to laugh. “You buffoon.” Kadami said with a bright attitude.
    Kadami looked at Kenji, and then looked at the power he had just preformed.
    “You really are as powerful as they said.” Kadami said. He then picked Kenji up, “Let’s get you back home.”

He began to run, but then heard a large moan of pain behind him. “Was that, a dead?” He asked himself, another moan rang out shortly after it. Kadami stopped, and chased the sound, he ran for a few minutes through the dark and cold forest. He then began to see a blue haired kid, and a green haired kid that appeared to be the same age.

“Kadami!” Tamiko said with happiness, he looked over to his side to see the black haired woman. He set Kenji on the ground to lean against a tree. “What are you doing here, with your student?”
    Tamiko asked with a friendly tone.

Roku lifted his blade up, preparing to get attacked, both of the dead came from the left and the right, he cut one, and then without looking kicked behind him. His leg hit something rotten, and his leg was stuck.
    “Oh! That is so nasty!” Roku said, “Why do I always have the worst luck?” Yakama chuckled.
    “Wow, he seems to have this covered.” She said in a brightened mood. “That’s Roku for you!” She smiled.

Roku turned around quickly and stabbed the zombie through its chest. He let out a sigh of relief,
    “That was easier than I thought it was gonna be.” A popping noise went through his ear, suddenly it started to repeat. He looked over at Tomi who was clapping. Roku’s

“Haha! You think you’re powerful by killing a couple of dead? You crusaders are hilarious.” He said.
    “My name is Rokurou; prepare to meet justice for the crime of necromancy.” Roku said with a serious voice.
    “My name is Tomi, and you crusaders are just a joke." Tomi paused, and then shouted, "Thundering eight legs!” Tomi said, he then fell to all fours, as six bushy and large legs sprouted out of his sides, and his original arms and legs started to turn into similar legs. His face then turned into that of a spider’s and he developed fangs that stuck out of his mouth.

Roku’s eyes widened, his face went white with fear. I, can’t do it! Roku thought with dread. Tomi had completely transformed into a huge spider. It began to confront Roku.

It’s front legs lifted Roku towards its mouth.
    “Let go you fiend!” He yelled as he began to swing his sword around helplessly. It was in vein.
    “I can’t watch!” Yakama said, as she hid her face in her knees.

Kenji woke up, to see a black haired woman, her school mate, and Kadami staring beyond in fear.
    “What’s happening?” Kenji said, he then looked behind him to see his best friend about to get devoured by an overgrown black spider. “Someone! Help him!” Kenji yelled. Tamiko stared at them, “Come on!” Kadami then knelt towards Kenji.
    “Kenji, you know how I trained you to fight at the verge of death?”
    “Yeah, that was like, 20 minutes ago. What do you mean?”
    “This is Roku’s training, at the verge of death, is when his real power will come out. Let’s just hope this applies for Roku too.” You can do it! Kenji thought in his mind, he began to gaze at the situation with complete attention.

“Oi! Nouri! You’ve got mail.” A familiar voice came from behind. Nouri turned around to see a man in a gray cloak and white hair holding a letter toward him. He took the letter. “Says it’s urgent.” The man continued.

Nouri was a ten year old in a gray cloak, his hair was dark, and his manifestation was diminutive. He began to read the letter. His eyes got serious,

Hello, Crusaders. You are the supposed defenders of the humans? Eh? Well then, I dare you to save your beloved meaningless humans from the Devil’s fist. Hades is waking up, and he is not pleased.

--Your friend, Shuji the greatest Necromancer of all time.

Nouri began to fume when he saw the smiley face at the bottom of the note.
    “Does the chief know this?” Nouri asked. He started to look around at the empty road that they were standing on and the dark blue sky above them.
    “Not yet. What does it say?”

Last edited by dark_Raptor on Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:44; edited 2 times in total
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Empty Re: The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3

Post by Banouin Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:38

Zomg.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:38

A good thing? :D
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:40

Very good. I'm happy I stayed up for this. But now~ Bed.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:41

Banouin wrote:Very good. I'm happy I stayed up for this. But now~ Bed.

Night Bano! Glad you liked it ^^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:41

awesome >:3

Nouri :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:44

Interesting. ^^
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sat Apr 17 2010, 23:45

For the most part, the grammar mistakes are fixed.
    ThiCup
    ThiCup
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15431
    What's up Tab : PeinQ&&ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies :3
    :/ I got a speech about being bored from Q

Fanclubs : World Domination! >:3 Neji, Kiba, Tobi!
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-07

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by ThiCup Sun Apr 18 2010, 00:09

i lovers Tomi! The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 867488 but not the spiderness in him:P
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 00:11

ThiCup wrote:i lovers Tomi! The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 867488 but not the spiderness in him:P

Spiderman:O
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 18 2010, 00:21

ThiCup wrote:i lovers Tomi! The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 867488 but not the spiderness in him:P

yeah i don't like tomi when he's spiderguy D:
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:29

There's so many awesome stories being posted on WOTN now, its awesome :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:40

I just realized how short this chapter was, gonna make the next one extra long and epic.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:49

D: I like short ones! They keep my attention span better!
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:51

Hmm..
    Odd, maybe you could pretend it was a bunch of a short chapters when you read it... ^^
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :
    The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:56

I do do that! :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:57

That's good! :D
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Apr 18 2010, 13:58

but then sometimes i still lose my attnetion and forget what's going on with the story D: (thats what happened with WOTN. I stopped reading it but im trying to read it again even though i dont really know whats going on :D)
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:00

:O

Yay for reading my fanfic! ^_^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:02

Azarni_Rin wrote:but then sometimes i still lose my attnetion and forget what's going on with the story D: (thats what happened with WOTN. I stopped reading it but im trying to read it again even though i dont really know whats going on :D)

...>_> Really...
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:04

Azarni_Rin wrote:but then sometimes i still lose my attnetion and forget what's going on with the story D: (thats what happened with WOTN. I stopped reading it but im trying to read it again even though i dont really know whats going on :D)

._.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:04

Banouin wrote:

...>_> Really...
    Yes! But bano and clair's date got ruined by exploding food! :D That caught my attention! :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:05

Cowboy
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Apr 18 2010, 14:28

Banouin wrote:

...>_> Really...
    Raz can be a smidge failtastic. ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Red Eclipse - Chapter 3 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Apr 18 2010, 15:18

dark_Raptor wrote:I just realized how short this chapter was, gonna make the next one extra long and epic.
    You better.
    Or I can turn into your first hater.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 11:42