WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Empty Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2

Post by Zergio Fri Jun 04 2010, 00:23

Chapter 2: Mindless actions.

"WHERE IS THE DAMN BOY!?!?!?!" The lieutenant yelled at his troops, obviously pissed off. They stared back, giving no response. "SO, YOU LOST HIM!?!?!?! GREAT!!!!! JUST GREAT!!!!!! I'm gonna hear from the Emperor. BACK TO BASE!" The lieutenant walked off, the soldiers following his exact movements back to base.

"Hmmm, these mushrooms could be useful" said a little girl as she plucked them from the ground, placing them into her basket. She slides her fingers through her long, grey hair. Even though she's seven, her hair grew to be a grey color. "No way!!!!" She ran over to a peculiar looking plant. "With this, my mom can make that tea I love so much!!!" Her face turned red from the thought of drinking that tea, and she giggled to herself. She carefully picked it, and placed it in her basket, running back home to show her mom.

Will felt himself spiraling deeper and deeper into the water, and realised he was unable to swim agenst the pull. As a last resort, he summoned a water current with the rest of his power, which sent him spiraling away. Where, he didn't know, but he fell unconscious from using up so much power, his body forced to follow the current.

The girl went down to the shoreline to find some crab, since her mom said she saw tons of them yesterday. But when she got there, she found them all dead along the shore. "What could possibly do this?" She shrugged the thought away, since she didn't have to kill the crabs herself with her knife, sheathed in its holder at her waist. She made multiple trips to pick up all the crab, then noticed something in the distance. "What is that?" She couldn't identify what it was, so she ran towards it.

Will regain conciousness, pulling his fingers together, and making his hands fists. Whatever he just grabed wasn't water, but ground. He smiled, realising he had reached land. He opened his eyes to see something black and fuzzy in the distance. His vision was blurred due to the amount of energy he used up. He chuckles to himself. "Probably just a cat" He closed his eyes again and just layed there, unable to move.

*Inside the throne room*
    "So, you lost the boy lieutenant. You know what this means......"
    "No, please sir! Just kill me instead!"
    "We need as many slaves as possible lieutenant, and your becoming one, whether you like it or not!"
    He snapped his fingers, making two of the soldiers hold down the lieutenant as he walked up and inserted a needle into the lieutenants neck, releasing its contents into him.
    "Its to bad though. I thought you could of been a little more useful with a mind of your own. Oh well, easy come, easy go."
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Empty Re: Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 04 2010, 00:26

awesome.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Bdqryr
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Empty Re: Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2

Post by Zergio Fri Jun 04 2010, 00:27

Thx ^^
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zergio's Story, The Tale Of Will. Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by azuki_dashi16 Sat Jun 05 2010, 13:22

:3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 14:59