WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Empty Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6

Post by Zergio Mon Aug 16 2010, 06:07

Chapter 6: The most boring day ever

"Grrrrr, my partner can be such a dumbass. I saw the poster for myself, and I plan to get the reward. Anyone worth anything to the king is worth some good coin~~" The hunter was still walking away from where his partner was, not knowing of his death. "Now, only problem is...... I have no idea where the kid is."

Shade was mumbling under his breath. "Bounty hunters, here of all places!? They're after The bounty on Wills head........ Heh, im not gonna let them have it~

Time skip~ a month later........

Will groned as he picked up yet another flower, making that a total of...... 5 baskets of mushrooms, 7 of herbs, and 3 of flowers, in one day. "Day 34, status, tired, annoyed. over 100 baskets of..... whatever in total picked. I got bored of counting them after 137 baskets. Im also talking to myself.........."

Julie had finished picking her share of 7 baskets of mushrooms, 10 baskets of herbs, and 4 baskets of flowers. "Are you done yet, Zergio?"

"No, I still got another basket of herbs to fill. you go on ahead."

"Ok. If your not back in time, no food for you!"

"I know, I know"

and with that, Julie took her leave back to the house.

Will took a look into his wallet that Julie's dad gave him. "2800 ryo so far. and with 20 ryo a basket, today will increase that to 3120 ryo." Will sighed once more as he went and got the last basket, going to go pick out the rest of the herbs. "Or was it mushrooms we needed? Eh, I'll just go for the herbs"

".............. shesh, maybe my partner was right. One month, and no sign of that brat." He sighed, pulling out a bottle of rum and drinking it.

Shade had been watching over "Zergio" the whole entire month. He decided to write in his jurnel. "Chapter 6, The most boring day ever. Its been a long, f****n boring month watching over that brat. Why do I just wait............ thats a good question, but I must wait some more for who knows how long. I could go for a sandwich."

about a year later~

Shade began to write in his book again after a year of pure bordum. "Chapter 7, The Hostage~ I just got a briliant idea, you see, im gonna......."
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6 Empty Re: Zergio's story, the tale of Will. Chapter 6

Post by Toshii Mon Aug 16 2010, 10:19

nice chapter gio :D poor shade :o

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 09:22