WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully a meaningful rant/sad blog BM#2

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Hopefully a meaningful rant/sad blog BM#2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hopefully a meaningful rant/sad blog BM#2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Hopefully a meaningful rant/sad blog BM#2 Empty Hopefully a meaningful rant/sad blog BM#2

Post by amaterasu

I hate, hate not being able to type. or read pretty well right now.

The reason being (I CAN'T THINK] and,. that I just did weights, and it was ridiculously hard. I will not try to correct my spelling, or anything, so bear with me.

So, here I am , on Sunday at around 2:30 atlantic time, and I was down doing weights for about an hour and a half. and my arms are com,lpetely dead. And apparently so if my brain and fingers/

but that is okay, because this weekendf was just like a drop off. I hvae beenw ay topo tired, ad feeling down to do anything. I feel like things re just messed up all good and tight, and there is no way for me to get untangled. I am wondering if i have sinned or if I have done wrong.

but also my lack of sleep could be contributing to this, because I have 3 cats waking me up thorughout the night and throughout the morning. I still have homework to do, and I feel pretty bad at not being able to get a couple math questions right.

I don't like the media, apparently there was a riot or demostration in Pittsburgh with their uni versity, and they used tear gass on bysttanders as well, also at the G20 meetings the protestors were called to be unlaw gathering or something like that.

What the heck? isnt america suppose to be a free country? I feel kind of meh for my own country now.

Hopefully it wasn't that ad of a read.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 13:52 by quater

The protesters were throwing rocks through windows and tipping cars and setting things on fire. Just like they always do at G meetings. When they do that, the police have to get involved.

Not that I am for a bunch of idiot hippies getting beaten, but they shouldn't be destroying things either. They're dangerous.

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 01:04