WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Rant~

sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Twilight Rant~ Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Twilight Rant~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Twilight Rant~ Empty Twilight Rant~

Post by sabaku no ketsueki

It's not what you think.

I bet it's not.

Recently, thought the Twilgiht phase has mostly passed, I've been thinking about it. Me, personally, I liked the series. I didn't go all nut-job crazy over it, but I did enjoy it. At first, I was addicted, but it waned after a while. Now, I hang around people who like it and who...don't like it, to say the least. And of the two groups, the people who don't like it are the most annoying.

Why? Because most of the time, they haven't even read the damn book. It's either "It's a girl book and therefore I don't like it", or "I'm gonna be cool and non-conformist and say I don't like it." People who say they don't like something before actually experiencing it for themselves are lame. They let what other people think become their opinion. And geez! You wouldn't say a video game is awesome if you've never played it before. Why say a book is bad if you haven't fricken' read it?

What is also annoying is whenever me or one of my friends mention it, the people who don't like it start spazzing out. I'll say "Oh yeah, that reminds me of Twilight," and somebody will start yelling "OMG STOP FANGIRLING OVER TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!11111111111111"

And my first thought is, what the HELL is your problem?

And I just LOVE Youtube. You'll go online to watch a trailer or listen to the soundtrack for the movie or something, and in the comments are a bunch of people who just say how much they detest Twilight. If you hate it so much, why are you watching this video, much less commenting on it?

In general the people who don't like it bitch and complain more than the fans freak out over it. If you don't like it for whatever reason, and you feel you MUST say something, be calm about it. I mean, seriously. No need to freak out.

If you don't like it, fine. Just READ it before you form an opinion, for goodness sake.
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat May 01 2010, 20:25 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I wanted to like it!

My friend got into it before the 'hype' happened, like years before the hype I swear .-.

And cause I love vampire stories, I read the first book.. my goodness I disliked it almost after the first 3 chapters xD

Then the fans started on about how it was better than Anne Rice.. ohhhh then shit got ugly!

And tis why I despise twihards.. but the spoofs on youtube are hilarious XD
    quater

Post Sat May 01 2010, 20:41 by quater