WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic

xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 567
    Happiness bar :
    my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Empty my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 19:48

>>>My/fog's POV>>>
    I looked out the window of the great Hyuuga mansion. I might be living here but I don't chose to call it home. Being part of the branch family holds me from the outside world. Neji my brother enters the room with a less happy smile. "Fog-chan uncle would like to talk to you" said neji. "Yes Neji-sempai" I said as i walked out of the room. I went down the long halls and I knocked on the big wooden doors of the main room for the main house. "come in" i heard a vioce. I entered to see my Uncle and cousin Hinata. "You wanted me" I asked. "Yes the hokage wants you to join a team for the chunin's Hinata will take you to them" said my Uncle. "Yes Uncle" i said as hInata led me out of the room. We walked to a bbq place where she led me to a table. "Um Ino, Choji, shikamaru this is Fog Hyuuga she will be joining our team" said the sensai. I bowed in fear. Hinata left and i sat down next to a girl with blonde hair. "i am Ino" said the girl. "i am Fog Hyuuga" I said choking out my lastname. "are you okay" asked the sensai. "I am fine sensai I just am not use to people" i said. "huh not use to people" asked the guy with the pony tail. "i perfer to stay inside where there is no annoying people" I said coldly. "i munch munch am munch choji munch Akamichi" said the chubby one. "i am sigh shikamaru Nara sigh" sadi the ponytail boy. "umm okay" I said.
    >>>shikamaru POV>>>
    I watched Fog look out the window every so often. "what are you looking at" i asked. "I um see how nice it is today I want to sleep under the rays" said Fog

~~~~~Okay PM me to finish the story~~~~~
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Right_bar_bleue

AMP

my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Empty Re: my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 20:19

>>>shika POV contiuned>>>
    "do you like the sun" I asked. "Yes in suna there was always sun i would lay in the sand all the time" said Fog. "are you not a hyuuga casue you said Suna" asked Choji. "My real name is Fog I am from Suna the Hyuuga's adopted me from Suna to be a weapon here in Konaha" said Fog.
    >>>Mine/fog POV>>>
    I just told them about Suna and the sensai then left. "You talk alot for a Suna girl" said a man from behind. i turned to see gaara, kankuro,there sensai and temari. "temari, gaara, Kankuro your all her for the chunins aren't you" i asked. Kankuro nodded yes and i jumped into Kankuro's arms. "I missed you so much" I said. Kankuro held my waist and smiled. "I still love you fog-chan" said Kankuro. "I ah umm.." i stutered

~~~Put more tomorrow~~~
    *Oh if someone can message me Shikamaru's sensai's name i would like that alot*
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic Empty Re: my lazy ex boyfriend [shikamaru love story]WOTN fanfic

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 21:22

continued
    "I don't love you anymore Kankuro" I said. "What...why...You hate me" asked Kankuro. "No i just don't want to be your girlfriend anymore" I said.
    >>>Gaara's POV>>>
    I listened as fog broke up with Kankuro. I looked at kankuro to see he was crying and he ran out of the bbq place. I looked at temari and then at fog. "He diserved that"said fog. I looked at her in shock..
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 21:28

continued
    I looked at Temari then at fog. "He diserved that" said fog. I looked at her in shock. "so you don't like that guy" asked ponytail dude..
    >>>Mine/Fog POV>>>
    "i don't like him i don't like anyone right now" I said. "so fog-chan who are your friends" asked Ino. "oh this is Gaara and temari the one that just left was Kankuro I lived with them in suna" I explained. "Oh Well fog want to go watfch the clouds" asked Shikamaru. "sure" i answered. then shikamaru and i left for the feild.
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 21:33

>>>Next day my POV>>>
    I walked down to the field to see shikamaru lieing on the ground a sleep. I walked over and sat next to him. "Hi shka-kun" I said. He sat up and looked at me. "Hi fog-chan"said shikamaru. "um Shika i know we just met yesterday but will you go out with me" i asked. "oh sure fog-chan I would love to lie down" said shika. I layed down and he did to. I starred at the sky.
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Fri Nov 02 2007, 21:36

He then kissed me on the cheek i smiled. then he kissed me one the lips. "shika that was my first real kiss" I said. "really it was mine to" said shikamaru. I then kissed him. He kissed back and i fell on top off him in the kiss.
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:03

after the long kiss i sat up and panted. He then pulled me back down and we began to kiss agian..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 21:58