WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
GL
neon kun
King_Of_Blades
7 posters

my WOTN Fanfic Called Ninja School

King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10075
    What's up Tab : Watching One Piece.
    Fanclubs : jesus freaks FC WOTN vetrean princes, WOTN birgade,Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Empty my WOTN Fanfic Called Ninja School

Post by King_Of_Blades Thu Oct 23 2008, 21:05

One day,two ninjas by the names of darkflame,and menchimonster were freinds in ninja academy their school that they both go to the same school for yrs.they were both in the sand village(sand).Their going to try to get the jounin rank in this yrs exams.now enough of the info lets get on woth the real story.
    One day our 2 friends were walking in their village, and they came across a flyer that read:Jounin Exams This Friday At 4:30p.m,thank you for you for your time to read this,Signed the academy Staff,and the Kage of the village mister Quatar.They both looked at each other, but didn't say a word,but by the look in their eyes you know what they said right away they were going to try very hard in the exams this yr no matter what.
    They planned a special day for training to get ready for the exams that were supposed to happen 2 days away.So they contiuned walking until their stomachs started growling,and they decided to stop and get some food to weat since they didn't eat breakfast,so they stooped at a near-by Ramen shop.They stopped in a ordered their favorite special of ramen when they got their food they sluroed down their juice,and they gulfed down their food,and went on their way again.
    They walked,and talked for a little while more and decide to rest under a tree or something.So they went to their local inn and order a room,and they snoozed away for a long time.They didn't wake up till 5:00.
    They woke up yawning and got out of bed slow and got on their clothes,and their handbands as well.They decided to go train today since it was early already so they got what they needed to go train and set out for their favorite training place.It took them about 1 hour to reach their favorite training place.When they got to their training place they started training by throwing kunai&shuriken at trees and the dummies they had made about a week ago.
    The next part of their training that they threw explosive tags at the remaing dummies they had and they also were jumping from branch to branch.They also used some of their jutsus as well they trained for about 2 more hrs then they were finally done training.When they got done they were sweating and sleepy and exhausted so they slept under a tree they didnt wake up until like 9:00 in the morning and they went to get some breakfast after they were dome eating their breakfast they walked around for about 15 minutes.They decided to go back and train for about another hour they did what i just said and they were exchausted like b efore they got washed up and got dressed and everything.They finally remebered it was the day of the exams.
    So they raced down to the academy.When they got there they walked up to the desk of the super-attendants,they asked where the sign-up sheets were,and the super-attendant said they were over on the desk next to the plant over in the corner.They said,"Thank You",to the super-attendant for helping them.So they signed each other up and got ready for the exams.Then a helper came to show them to the building where they were supposed to take the written-part of the exams, when they got to the building they went in,and got their test papers,and got their seats ready for the Proffesor or advisor to say go on the exams.When the advisor finally said go they were hastily answering questions to their question the best that the advisor said,"Stop and anwser the question your on,and put your test papers on my desk over there thank you for your time that is all.
    So they put their test papers where the advisor said too,and hoped for the best,they waited about an hour or so the advisor announced who passed the written-part of the exams there were some sighs and some YEAHS.The 1s who sighed were the ones who failed they just said we'll try again next yr ,and left.The 1s who said yeah stayed for the 2nd part of the exams,they were lucky cause they passed by a question or 2.The advisor led them to a forest where the 2nd part was to be held at ,and he left after that ,meanwhile another advisor came to help on this part of this exam,and he said,"I have something to say to all of you who passed the written-part of the exams now the bad news is some of you wont make it out of the forest alive that is all,now for the requirments for this part of the exams is that u have to make it out of the forest alive and u have to fight 2 ninjas to pass this part of the exams.
    Then the advisor said,"go",and they were off through the forest as brave,and confident they finally got halfway through the forest when they met their first ninja apeice and they fought them for a long time they won and they kept on going they were almost out when they were met by their last ninja apeice to fight,it took them a long time to beat them but they did when they did they got out and the exams were finnally over and thats how they got their jouin rank the end
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Empty Re: my WOTN Fanfic Called Ninja School

Post by neon kun Fri Oct 24 2008, 11:17

cool. ^^
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Empty Re: my WOTN Fanfic Called Ninja School

Post by GL Fri Oct 24 2008, 11:24

it was really good jamie! :D
    King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by King_Of_Blades Fri Oct 24 2008, 15:28

thank u very much jess and mikel
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Sun Oct 26 2008, 16:05

its good, but it would have been rly cool if you made like characters to make it more interesting^^;

i'm not all that great when it comes to commenting about stories..since i suck at them myself.
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Power:

Post by Little_Shiro Sun Oct 26 2008, 16:06

GOOD :D :D :D :D
    judai12
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab : my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Boondock
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Connorandmurphy
    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP

Post by judai12 Sun Oct 26 2008, 16:07

sooo cool^^
    King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by King_Of_Blades Sun Oct 26 2008, 16:09

thanks df and tem and sis you the greatest let me reply to urs
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100my WOTN  Fanfic Called Ninja School Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Power:

Post by Little_Shiro Sun Oct 26 2008, 16:19

reply to them :]
    King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by King_Of_Blades Sun Oct 26 2008, 17:03

k i will
    Hell*H*Opens
    Hell*H*Opens
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2652
    What's up Tab : School!
    Fanclubs : Pretty People FC!
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

AMP

Post by Hell*H*Opens Sat Nov 22 2008, 18:49

Awesome! ^^
    King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by King_Of_Blades Sat Nov 22 2008, 20:00

thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 21:48