WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
TanukiRen
theBOSS.
dark_Raptor
Banouin
zen like lemons
Pein-NiiSan
Itachifan
Keyleb
UnknownMarauder
sabaku no ketsueki
turnaround
rocknrolljunkie989
SharinganMaster
Choushi
DevalosAngel
amaterasu
Suigetsu Houzuki
silverangel
Tetsuo
Haku Pwns Yer Face
Fuyuhana
-j0$3-
Q
Kanbei
SilverLegionare
Brinckmyster
quater
31 posters

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Empty Re: Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:34

I believe ya, Qball. I believe ya
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:38

But it's very complete, and I think addresses just about everything Kabuto in the series that we have touched on and I have hit in other places. Maybe it will be like our pamphlet for new members to read up on to get an idea where we are for our little Kabuto fanclub ^_^
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:40

Sounds like a great idea, Avenue Q ^.^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:45

There is one good thing about this time spender. The more I read and get this thing ready, I am finding more and more and more proof that is just shocking and I think we might have totally overlooked, and I am also finding more and more loose end theories that we can back up.

Basically, the Jinchurriki idea is getting more and more complete. You will need to read some of this too just to get an idea where I am after I type all this. It's crazy ^_^
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:47

lol Okay. I'm really looking forward to reading the big summary ^.^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:50

Haha I put it up on word document, it's nearing 2 pages...man...And I feel I still have quite a lot of ground to cover...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:53

well, who knows, maybe we do. I know the series had a lot to cover before we know the whole truth about Kabuto, and before our theories can be solidified.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:58

I just came up with a second theory to the Jinchurriki one. Though I don't think the Jinchurriki one can be disheveled, as of late there is no doubt that the new bad guys are going to be Root. The group Sai works for. I suddenly realized, I think Kabuto, is in league with them.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:00

Kabuto does have multiple connections. There is absolutely nothing thus far that says he doesn't have a connection with them. It's definitely a possibility not to be ruled out.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:02

Plus, remember he was originally a Konoha ninja, a Konoha ninja that had repetively failed the Chuunin Exam. Maybe this is where he had learned all his spyness?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:07

Good possibility. Also, the could be the reason he failed the exams multiple times.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:13

Yes. I think, if the Jinchurriki theory fails, we have definitely hit upon the next best answer.

I should be posting it pretty soon ^_^

Later on I am going to make some avatars to make it more colorful and easier to read for all you people who hate to read just a straight wall of text.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:17

but straight, off-the-wall text is fun ^.^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:53

The Guide to the questions of
    Kabuto Yakushi:

Starting from Kabuto's original Introduction up to the most recent and startling introdcution of Kabuto and it leads to the Kabuto's future with the possible inclusion of Sai.

Many may be wondering, who cares. What has Kabuto ever done? Well I can tell you right now, care. Kabuto has many strange aspects that should be addressed. And I am going to right now ^_^

We will start with why is he important? Well though often overlooked Kabuto is amazingly impactful. He was the first villain, that hadn't fought Naruto already, to recognize him as a powerful force, and coming back from a mission to watch Sasuke, all he could talk about was Naruto Uzumaki. That's a big deal. Also, everyone else in the village during the third Chuunin Exam was excited at the prospect of watching Sasuke Uchiha Fight Sand's Pro Gaara. And yet, Kabuto says, "Give me a good show wont you Naruto..." Showing no interest in Sasuke Uchiha even though that was a large part of his job was to capture Sasuke Uchiha and was his master Orochimaru's primary entity. A mystery of great magnitude.

Secondly Kabuto is a Kakashi level ninja, and that is not a ninja that should be overlooked. Also, I do believe we can all say Kabuto is still alive and kicking. Why is it he, seems to be unkillable? He continues, long after we can originally say it makes sense, to come back and fight or bring us some other puzzling feature or event. If you think he isn't powerful then please point to another ninja who was easily able to fight Tsunade twice, and Shizune, and Naruto twice. All and then quickly jumped on Manda and handled himself perfectly fine just a little dirty. No small feat. Also we can't forget the only of Orochimaru's lackeys not in need of a curse mark? That is quite scary.

During the Hospital scene, Kabuto said as Kakashi came in, "it's a shame he couldn't kill Sasuke right then and there". At first glance, you would take this as he isn't able to kill him because Kakashi had caught him, but this
    guy is fast and strong. It's very possible that he could have still killed him, so maybe he was regarding the fact that he couldn't kill him now because he knew Naruto needed him to push himself to new levels of strength. Or maybe he was regarding resentment for Orochimaru and his ways.

Here's another puzzler. Why does he always heal people, even his enemies? (In the Manga) After Escaping Yamato's binding technique twice, something few can pull off, he healed Sakura, from a distance. A skill even Tsunade can't pull off. That is quite the commendable little ability. But, it's not even the first time we have seen him heal someone that he could/should have left for dead. During the Chuunin exam he healed Hinata Hyuuga choking after seeing that fight between Naruto and Neji, a person that had no meaning for him. And within a second he used his same healing hand to knock out Kiba and Akamaru.

Now, let's never get off that this is a thread dedicated to Kabuto's righteousness either. We know for a fact he is a villain, when the scene at the river shows the two of them talking he clearly tells Orochimaru "I need more bodies for my collection". More then just a little demonic.

He seems to have a master plan at work. Even when he worked under Sasori, that scene spelled out traitorous. And who knew Orochimaru found that little jutsu on him, or did Kabuto give him the hint? The One Sasori used to kill a large army of Sand.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:56; edited 2 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Those of who you dislike Kabuto for his little stunt where he told off Naruto, be prepared to be stunned with reasons that desperately point to the invalidity of those insults he used on Naruto. First, Kabuto was always a master of words, why would he suddenly let down his guard? He said, "No wonder you will never be as great as Sasuke". He knew from the time he spent observing Naruto that he wanted to beat Sasuke, so why would he say that lest he wanted to get him mad. And this coming from the guy as we already aforementioned came back bragging about Naruto and wanting to see him put on a good show? Uhuh. One last proof really seals the cake that this was just a show to tick Naruto off. When he told the Sand ninja that followed Naruto's possy that was trying to help Sasuke fight Gaara he gave them one warning. Do not underestimate Naruto Uzumaki. He said doing such will lead to your utter defeat, and if you do it with this kid, You'll die. If he had all this going for him then what would make him say such things? Except for obviously trying to get Naruto, and possibly even Tsunade, riled up. Aye, I believe personally it was a test of Naruto, just like in the Forest of Death Orochimaru tested Sasuke to make him worthy of a vessel, I believe in some way Kabuto was taking that application and was testing Naruto's abilities.

Off course a bit let's also not forget Orochimaru's bad luck with vessels. At first it may just seem he is unlucky. But what if their is more? Here's a stumbler. Why did Kimmimaro not become cured of his disease with the best Medical mind (Probably better then Tsunade's) In the ninja world sitting there with him? Or, crazier yet, what if it was Kabuto who was ailing him anyway. Did anyone else not find that scene where Kabuto, almost gloatingly, informed Kimimaro that his replacement was on his way and that he would soon no longer be of use. As if letting his prize work know he had succeeded.

Still doubting the essentiality of Kabuto? Then let's reestablish some new things Kabuto has done. For example, what is behind Kabuto's reapparence as part Orochimaru? Quite befuddling. If Kabuto was just a side character who had his chance to be important and is now waiting to be killed he easily could have disappeared after Sasuke killed Orochimaru, and maybe reappeared unexpectedly to be killed by Kakashi. But instead he came back, strongly waiting with newer and a crazier side.

There is no doubt Kabuto has a side to him, that to put it simply, is unstable. The first bit of evidence to this is from our first encounter with him, when he shows us those red eyes of his. These glaring, angry red eyes that first, were displayed to the sound Squad and later to the Rain squad in the Chuunin Exam. Let's also remember that we have again and again showed him doing things that are a bit crazy, and unstable. We have come to believe, he has a demon in him. More specificially he is a Jinchurriki. First brought to light by someone that the Bijuu means ten tails, and yet the story only goes to the 9 tailed, Naruto Uzumaki.

As of right now no one seems to notice but, if it means ten, then shouldn't we have a ten tailed? Or possibly there are two 9 tails? Regardless of that fact if there is another bijuu out there in a Jinchurriki's body, no one meets the match to it quite like Kabuto Yakushi. Found as a baby in a valley of dead ninja, the only survivor of a battle? And we later find not only his red eyes a mystery, but as he leaves the Chuunin Exam he can be found quotably saying "I would love to stay and watch things Naruto and I really am sorry but we wouldn't want to awaken that side of me would we master Orochimaru? Oh no not yet we shall keep him quiet. Things might get out of hand and blow the entire operation..."

If he has something to awaken inside of him, red eyes, an unstable side, and there is possibly a missing tenth tailed or another 9 tails, Kabuto has met all the spots of being this last Jinchurriki the world is searching for. And of course let's not forget that crazy chakra supply of his.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:58; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Not much evidence is brought to you for a while for it seems if Kabuto is a Jinchurriki the world is silent to this thought, but then we find something that could bring forth a bit of evidence. Itachi in the forest. Telling Naruto. I have something important to tell you. Now, most people seem to think what he was going to say regards the Uchiha, or Sasuke, or Pein. However, what if we give him a different side, and say with those piercing eyes of him it was instead for Kabuto? Heck what if it was an accident he ran into Naruto and in fact, to make up for his lack of Naruto thus far being caught, he was there to catch Jinchurriki Kabuto? This will only be found out depending on Itachi, and the next few chapters.

Backing up a bit let's rewind to something else, you may be still wondering about Kabuto's true power. "Though we already have agreed he is good, but come on, Jinchurriki amazing good? Now let's be reasonable. He did get hit with Naruto's Rasengan, and not even Shippuden Naruto". Or did he? That is the true question. We already stated that Kabuto was edging Naruto on, for reasons quite unknown. He felt he needed to push him to strength. Maybe he just knew getting Naruto mad real quick would help shock off the blow of Naruto liking the old Kabuto (Since Naruto didn't even know Kabuto was working for Orochimaru till this fight and he still remembered Kabuto as the guy that helped them in the Chuunin Exam then just walked away for no reason) and he wanted to fight Naruto at his best strength, aka when he is mad. But this doesn't make sense because this is the guy who had told Sand and Sound elite not to underestimate Naruto or they would die, and he knew of his amazing chakra, if Kabuto had wanted to beat Naruto he should have quickly killed him while Naruto was still surprised. So what slowed him down?

Also, let's not forget, Kabuto is Kakashi leveled. Isn't it amazing that a twelve year old Naruto, who had just learned the Rasengan was able to hit Kabuto with it, yet a shippuden Naruto couldn't get close to Kakashi with it? If nothing else it is a curious little fact, and let's not forget that at one point, the Rasengan was dodged by Kabuto, the premature one Naruto sent at him originally. True he could have been caught off guard. But if Kabuto had the ability to start focusing Chakra where the Rasengan would hit so he could start getting ready, then why couldn't he have just kicked Naruto in the face while he was getting it ready? Or somehow escaped the minor hold Naruto had on him? Might I add, that his skin healed rather quickly, almost regenerating of it's own accord, and he stated this was the reason Orochimaru liked him so much? Here is a dramatic twist? What if he was silently hinting that his skin healed just liked Naruto's had when he got cut by the Demon Mist brothers, and was trying to hint that he was Jinchurriki material. A stretch you say? Well why did Orochimaru leave? What if somehow he found out Kabuto was a Jinchurriki and left to keep him around. Probably not but it is an interesting thought, and the healing of his skin, is irreputably similar to that of Naruto's healing hand. If you think he is just a good medic let me just remind you this is the 4th's original technique, and it hardly impacted him.

Moving right along, here is a small scene that makes ya wonder why it was even mentioned. Orochimaru looks over and asks "Hey Kabuto what is your bloodtype?". This scene, actually is still almost completely a mystery, and I suspect that it's importance will be brought up, in due time.

This poses a question. What is Kabuto's loyalty to Orochimaru? When him and Kabuto were discussing the problem that is Naruto, many loyalty questions were posed to Kabuto, questions that Orochimaru clearly laughed off. But the face Kabuto put on, was not one of, haha good one, it was one borderline oh crap, and borderline, what's he up to. Remember, Kabuto is a spy, spying for Sound, Spying for the Akatsuki, for Sasori, who is to say who he is really working for. Let's also not disregard the possibility of Kabuto being in league with Root.

A huge part of something we have to discuss is now being brought up. The Orochimaru/Kabuto Merge. Many say it's because he was still in love, or he is gay, or because he wants Orochimaru to survive. However, I say you are wrong. There is only one way to keep Kabuto on his game for always and forever like never before, and that is knowing that the second he gives up, he will be overcome by the demonic creature that is Orochimaru. He wasn't doing it for power, loyalty, or love (ew!). He was doing it to prove himself, and to make himself stronger then ever before.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 19:54

The scene between Kabuto and Sasuke is also one of great importance. Though, partially the author needed Kabuto to ask Sasuke how he did it and if it was him to show that Orochimaru was defeated, but Kabuto said it with confidence, and Sasuke didn't fight him. Easily after seeing him he could have walked by and sliced him with a blade. But instead, he faltered on the lines of wariness at the thought, of taking on an opponent, of Kabuto's level. And knew that unlike everyone else Kabuto was not a lackey solely devoted to Orochimaru and wouldn't go after him if Orochimaru died. An important truth.

During the fight between Naruto and Orochimaru, Kabuto showed a strange side. First, Kabuto was there at that bridge for an item. He wasn't there for any other reason but to gain an item out of Sasori and to decide his decision. It makes sense, that Sasori knowing the human body well enough to make his entire body into a small piece leaving everything else to puppetry would. "I fell prey to his magnificent way of thinking" kabuto says at one point. But who here could honestly believe this? Kabuto, one of the greatest mind in the series falling prey to an unsucess like Orochimaru? Let's be real people. Kabuto gave Naruto sound advice at the same time. Telling Naruto that it's time he moved on and got over Sasuke, just like Itachi had. And he is one of the only characters, that puts a kun at the end of Naruto's name. Always using that analytical eye of his, too. Everyone stood in fear, and he stood smiling, enjoying the show of Naruto's three tailed strength. Finally, he hit Kabuto with a strike that nearly killed Sakura with nothing but chakra, and he just kinda bluffed it off.

This leads to the last of this long and exhaustive overview of Kabuto, why did Kabuto give Naruto that scroll. What does it hold? As I promised earlier we would get into Kabuto's future. And here it is. We cannot rule out the small fact that Root seems to be the next big group of conspirers with the exception of Sasuke's group, but we will move along and decide it's importance on the role of Kabuto later. There are a few inevitables in Kabuto's future though. First, I think it is inevitable, that at some point Kabuto and Kakashi will face off. My belief is it will happen after Sai kills Lady Tsunade, and then leaves forcing the village to pick Kakashi as the next Hokage. We may, have a break in the series, like earlier, but by the third arc of the series, eventually the last of the Hokages standing in Naruto's way will be killed, my belief is also that it will be by Kabuto Yakushi. I think Kabuto has a lot more moves we haven't even begun to see, afterall he can heal at a distance, and he hardly pulled much out when he fought Naruto, and Tsunade. Childs play to man of his level it was. And he had skills that he wanted to hide from Kakashi if you remember when Kakashi wanted to fight Kabuto and instead he ran off during Konoha's invasion.

If he dies, I have stated it will be an amazing death, regardless of who does it. Big and astounding, and probably somewhere memorable, such as the forest of death, or another impacting setting.

Other people believe Kabuto is living out his usefullness. But as we have said, there is still so much more to him we have to see. The author of this series knows that some people, have to be unknown, and sneaky, to make the show appealing. People like Pein, will always be a villain, and his ring of the Akatsuki will eventually fall to most likely be replaced by Root. Some people will always be good, like Kakashi. It's people like Sai, Itachi, Shino, and Kabuto that make you wish to watch the show to see what happens next.

That is why even if Kabuto gets taken over by Orochimaru and disappears. This Character will always hold a list of millions of possibilites open to him
    unlike any other character. Kabuto, the Longest Standing villain, Kabuto, the greatest mystery, and Kabuto, the only character that was touched by Naruto and instead of making himself a good guy, used what he learned to make himself crazier then ever before.

*All quotes are taken by those of the dub, not the sub or manga except those coming later as in the manga translations.

Sorry everyone I always wondered if I would make a post to long for one Post it seems I finally did. I will add Manga pictures to back this up later, and avatars to make it funner to read. For now though the summary is up.

Oh and by the way I am well aware no one will ever read this...Probably not even unk...Not sure why I wrote it...I guess I like to organize my thoughts...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:33

*gives a standing ovation* Wonderful, Kazekage! That was brilliant!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:36

UnknownMarauder wrote:*gives a standing ovation* Wonderful, Kazekage! That was brilliant!

It's the rough draft matee.

Alright we need to get working on that Fanfic, we have the base for Kabuto so now it's time we fill it up with the infomation.

And when the final Draft is finished, I plan on posting it on other forums to see what others think of this crazy theory the two of us concocted.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:41

Cool. Can't wait to see the final draft. And yes, we deffinatly need to get the information together for the fanfic..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:42

Mhm. Cause this fanfic has to appeal to the masses and get famous if our heroes Kabuto and Sai are ever to get recognition in the large helm of the Naruto community.

Ok so what did we agree on there?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:46

Well, we said that for Kabuto's part of it, the story would be told in the Jinjurriki's point of view, while, for Sai, it would be told via diary entries, and they'd each have their own little headline. Kabuto's was 'Orochimaru-sama always said "I wonder what he's hiding behind that face?"' and Sai's was "Watch out for Sai... He could be trouble...' or something like that
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:47

Wow...You remembered well...

Ok so where should we start with these two kids? We could start with the day they meet each other, or we could have them already working together, or something not sure...
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:51

I think right before they meet eachother, maybe with Kabuto sneaking around, jsut about to run into (maybe litterally) Sai.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 20:53

UnknownMarauder wrote:I think right before they meet eachother, maybe with Kabuto sneaking around, jsut about to run into (maybe litterally) Sai.

Maybe, but the thing is, do Kabuto and Sai seem like the type to just happen upon each other? Naw here is how they meet. (Sorry for killing your idea inspiration sprung)

Kabuto finds Sai and we open up at the end of their convosation. Kabuto had just ordered Sai to kill Lady Tsunade, and he is explaining how he found Sai through his contacts with root. This opens with both mystery, and it still leaves that Kabuto and Sai are always in control and geniuses aura to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21 2024, 03:27