WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

424....its saddening {possible Spoilers}

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Empty 424....its saddening {possible Spoilers}

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 08 2008, 13:25

Guess kakashi's big finish wasnt that big....

if he's going to die, its understandable why, but c'mon...using his mangekou sharingan once?!...

But there's only one way i would see where the author's coming from...but even that is a stretch...

see, kakashi believes GREATLY that the "children" are the most important people of Konoha, so, in using the little chakra he had left by using his sharingan to save chouji, the author might be trying to get the point across that the most important people are the kids...and Choza (chouji's dad) believed that also, that is why he took the nail from pain....Kakashi cannot just Die like that...he's too big...i dont know what'll happen to him, maybe one of the lil slugs might make it just in time, or maybe sakura might get there, but the likeliness of Kakashi dying are about 10%...unless this is supposed to be a big TWIST or something....

oh yea...Danzo...man hes real predictable...and i was wondering...if he controlls ANBU and Tsunade is surrounded by ANBU right now because she is doing a certain jutsu...Is it possible they might turn on her once they dont need her healing power anymore....

Konoha is producing a lot of twisted people these days....Danzo, Sai, Naruto (lol), the uchiha family, the elders...that little talking pig....

well...let me know ur thoughts on what is to happen...
    ennuininja
    ennuininja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    What's up Tab : I;m doing whetever you arent =P
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Empty Re: 424....its saddening {possible Spoilers}

Post by ennuininja Fri Nov 28 2008, 04:15

I totally agree about the kakashi thing.. I think he's fallen into some lack-of-charkra-coma and either tsunade's slugs or sakura will save him.. or maybe he will be saved some other time.. but i think there goin to have a life story on him first becasue his chracter is still pretty unkown.. and maybe we may learn something about his dad and his face =OO

the tsuande theroy doent make much sence becasue the ANBU are controlled a little by tsunade and danzo couldn't pull that off. I'm worried about konohamaru though..
    Diva1626
    Diva1626
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    What's up Tab : So Bored
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-09

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} Empty Re: 424....its saddening {possible Spoilers}

Post by Diva1626 Sun Dec 13 2009, 23:39

I Totally Agree What ennuininja Said But Still I Wonder What Kakashi Face Look's Like? O-0
    424....its saddening {possible Spoilers} 916656

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 19:59