WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
TanukiRen
theBOSS.
dark_Raptor
Banouin
zen like lemons
Pein-NiiSan
Itachifan
Keyleb
UnknownMarauder
sabaku no ketsueki
turnaround
rocknrolljunkie989
SharinganMaster
Choushi
DevalosAngel
amaterasu
Suigetsu Houzuki
silverangel
Tetsuo
Haku Pwns Yer Face
Fuyuhana
-j0$3-
Q
Kanbei
SilverLegionare
Brinckmyster
quater
31 posters

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 15:11

The would be good. Could you please help me? For some reason, my fanfics take on a little better of a plot line when I am working with someone on it than when I'm just writing it by myself. I'm gonna start taking key points from the theories in here and put them into a Word document., then post everything when it's all straightened out, okay?

btw, http://www.fanfiction.net/u/985485/ There's a few samples of my writing, in case it helps.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 15:12

I can't go on Fanfic.net it's a dad thing.

But anyway yeah everyone writes better because you can springboard ideas off of people just when someone summarizes something easily. Ok let me know how it goes I can't wait to see all our work "D
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 15:15

Okay ^.^ The summary should be done sometime within the next few hours.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 16:32

Kabuto Theory Thread Summary

~~

The main basis of the Theory agreed on thus far:

Yakushi Kabuto is the holder of the second of two nine-tailed beasts, which gives him the excessively large amount of chakra which he possesses, and explaining the reason that, during the Chuunin Exams, his eyes turned red in the battle between him and team 7 verses that one team from the Rain village.

Proof of this Theory base:

~ Naruto's eyes also turn red just as he is about to turn into the Kyuubi Jinjurriki

~ Kabuto decided to stay out of the Chuunin exams because, he said, “he didn't want to awaken anything inside him that could ruin the whole operation.”

~ During the battle in which Kabuto and Orochimaru fought Naruto and Tsunade, Naruto hit Kabuto squarely with the Rasengan. After that attack, Kabuto had announced that he had already begun to gather up chakra in the area where Naruto was aiming,thus counteracting the utter destructiveness of the attack, even though it did do damage. Rasengan is a very powerful jutsu, and for Naruto to have mastered it, it proved that he had a substantial amount of chakra built up inside of him, obviously because of the Kyuubi sealed inside him. But, for Kabuto to be able to block Rasengan to the point that he did also requires a large amount of chakra to have been sent to the area which Rasengan hit. How would Kabuto have such an overwhelming amount of chakra? A Jinjurriki, of course!

~ After getting hit by the Rasengan, even though Kabuto said it was due to his sending chakra to the point of impact, his skin begins to instantaneously heal. Who else does that happen to? Naruto, of course, with the help if his Kyuubi!

Other extensions created using this Theory base:

~ Kabuto planned to use the Jinjurriki to destroy Akatsuki after the death of Orochimaru and the acquiring of his eye and arm.

~ Sasori intending to use Kabuto's Jinjurriki to destroy Orochimaru after acquiring the needed information on him

Having discarded the aforementioned extensions of the Theory base, new ideas that were adopted:

~ Itachi and Naruto, bothi haing been in the forest of Death, were both attempting to catch Kabuto

~ Kabuto pairs up with Sai after Said kills Tsunade and flees from Konoha.

~ Kabuto keeping Naruto alive so as to bring about Naruto's demise himself (This theory is on indefinite back burner status)

People converted to the Kabuto side:

~Amaterasu

And that's what I have. If I forgot anything, just say so, Kazekage.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04 2007, 17:03; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 16:57

Aye don't forget the part where I mentioned Itachi could have been in the forest with Naruto to catch Kabuto since they were both in the same areas. I am gonna reread some stuff and see if I can add anything. Overall looks good.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 17:05

I just edited it in there
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 17:37

Yeah, Kabuto is awesome. *Just finished reading the entire thread...* (Ya'll are lucky I like to read. xD) I find it odd how most people do not like the characters that are most human. Although at first, I was interested in Kabuto, then the... dub just kinda made him seem off for a while, so I started to watch the subbed version, much better, and I don't have to wait a week for a new episode, that every now and again has a ... lame episode.

Anyways, thinking that a lot of this stuff does come to be. Once they get far enough into the series, there is going to be A LOT of backtracking. (Flashbacks are evil... But for this, I could stand watching an hour or two showing the genious behind that which is Kabuto.) And, I hear a lot in this thread about his eyes glowing red, does anyone happen to know in about what episode that is shown? I have never really been a big fan of dubs, but when I got interested into Naruto, I really wasn't paying too much attention I suppose, and I overlooked some points. And I would rather not have to go back a billion episodes just to see all that again. *Currently on episode 137 of the series, and does not own any of the manga, except for 2 excerpts from the shonen jump set, where I believe shows Sasuke getting the Earth Curse Seal, and then him using the seal to defeat those sound nin who have attacked everyone in the beginning*... I seem to have just noticed I have rambled on and on over something... I cannot say it won't happen again, cos I can most certainly say it will.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 17:43

To Poetic Nightmare: You should move onto Shippuden then go to Naruto Manga returns and pick up the reading of the series ^_^ And glad ya like Kabuto. He is worth the read.

Alright I have recently returned to a thread I posted this about on another forum (This thread here is kinda a rendition off of that one and was the thread that got me into Kabuto in the first place because I wanted to talk about a Naruto character and while thinking about him I realized what he is). So in a minute or so I am going to post a summary of this thing and then also all the old pieces from the old thread into one humongous post. It's been warned :D
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 17:50

Well, having no access to Naruto manga, as well as having no money. I believe I will be stuck with the series only for a while.

So, when is a good idea to start going between the plain Naruto series and Shippuden?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:01

PoeticNightmare wrote:Well, having no access to Naruto manga, as well as having no money. I believe I will be stuck with the series only for a while.

So, when is a good idea to start going between the plain Naruto series and Shippuden?

Right now. After you watch Naruto Verse Sasuke go ahead and move onto Shippuden.

Oh and go to narutomangareturns.com. It's a website that has all the manga available for free access.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:03

quater wrote:
    PoeticNightmare wrote:Well, having no access to Naruto manga, as well as having no money. I believe I will be stuck with the series only for a while.

Right now. After you watch Naruto Verse Sasuke go ahead and move onto Shippuden.

Oh and go to narutomangareturns.com. It's a website that has all the manga available for free access.
    I see, and that's just 'bout how far I've gotten as well. xD
    Seeing as how I believe episode 134(5) ends that battle... which really took quite a while to get a victor.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:08

PoeticNightmare wrote:
    quater wrote:

Seeing as how I believe episode 134(5) ends that battle... which really took quite a while to get a victor.

But it was truely amazing if ya ask me. Start shippuden now then return to Narutomangareturns and read your way up to where we are. It's not a boring trip and you'll probably get caught up within the next two or three weeks easily.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:12

Yeah, it can get really addicting. One night, I got so caught up into Naruto, that I spent about seven hours just watching it.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:13

quater wrote:
    PoeticNightmare wrote:
    quater wrote:

But it was truely amazing if ya ask me. Start shippuden now then return to Narutomangareturns and read your way up to where we are. It's not a boring trip and you'll probably get caught up within the next two or three weeks easily.
    To there I have gone, and lost I be.
    Riddled along the HTML misery.
    When all is lost, and not a battle won
    Tell me where the manga has begun.
    O_O
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:15

UnknownMarauder wrote:Yeah, it can get really addicting. One night, I got so caught up into Naruto, that I spent about seven hours just watching it.
    My physical body can't take that. LOL
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:15

Heh. I know, JR. I know
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:18

I don't know if thats a compliment... or what? xD
    But, being the rather lazy laid back person I am, I will take that as a compliment. xD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:20

JR?

Hmm?
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:21

quater wrote:JR?

Hmm?
    It is a nickname that most of my friends call me as such at school.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:26

Yeah. Me and JR go to school together. IN fact, that's how I learned he liked Naruto and got him to join WotN ^.^
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:26

Sad as it is to say
    I must end my journey for this time being
    At a new time I shall come
    To bask in the glory of the sun.

(I'm not called the Poetic Nightmare for nothing ya know. xD)
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:28

UnknownMarauder wrote:Yeah. Me and JR go to school together. IN fact, that's how I learned he liked Naruto and got him to join WotN ^.^
    Yes, you're very convincing. ^^
    I have Toni to thank for our meeting. xD

(And as a note to my last poetic endeaver, the last line, "To bask in the glory of the sun" means that its becoming nightfall here. xD)

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:29; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:28

Yeha. He's poetic, and when they gets serious, the poems come bak in your nightmares
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:30

UnknownMarauder wrote:Yeha. He's poetic, and when they gets serious, the poems come bak in your nightmares
    Umm... that is why they call me thus. xD
    A former teacher of mine compared me to Poe, in the fact that I use ... some rather interesting detail in my work. xD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:33

Wow that's pretty cool...

Oiy typing this "Summary" is taking forever...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21 2024, 05:55