WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
SickSelfishSyQo
Yoyo
Mikel
Destinykil
quater
9 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 15

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 15

Post by quater Mon Oct 11 2010, 07:52

WOTNOPOLIS: 15 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 15

Temari stretched and peered out of the ball pit. “Q! Knssquad! Did you guys really stay up all night playing games?”
    Q nodded. “Too many zombies. Must kill them all. They return back to life. Got to kill them again.”
    Knssquad laughed. “Yeah, we’ve been on level 1 all night because of that. Reload!”
    Temari jumped. “Still on level 1?”
    “They respawn! I can’t leave the citizens of this city in the clutches of Zombies. What if they sneak up behind us later?” Q asked. “Sneaky. Zombies are sneaky.”
    “On the upside, we haven’t lost any lives so we haven’t wasted any change,” Knssquad said as a face exploded on the screen.
    “Well, as long as you had fun then,” Temari sighed.
    “Fun? What’s fun about a zombie invasion? What’s fun about watching hopeless corpses trying to eat out your organs? Fun! Yeah, it’s real fun knowing that as soon as this game ends these poor fools will have no one to protect them. Fun. Oh yeah. Loads of fun knowing that if I die it’s it man! Game over,” Q yelled as he swung the gun.
    “Um, well yeah, that’s how all games work. It’s game over if you lose,” Knssquad explained. “Ready to go?”
    “Okay,” Q said as he smashed the gun through the screen. “Games are frustrating!”
    “I don’t think you should let him stay up all night anymore, he’s kind of grumpy,” Temari whispered to Knssquad.
    “Maybe, but he was right. We had to kill all the zombies. No survivors. Once infected. It’s game over man. Bang!” Knssquad as she made a pistol with her hand and shot at Temari. She smiled nervously back.
    “Well, I’m happy to be going back to the bar again! I miss all our friends!” Temari said cheerfully.
    “Oh yeah! We can finally go back!” Q yelled exciteded. “I hope the zombies didn’t get them.”
    “If they did I will kill the men,” Knssquad declared.
    “And I will kill the women. It’s the only way. Temari, you’ll probably be infected as well,” Q sighed as he gave her a pat on the shoulder. “How many lives do you think we’d get?”
    “That depends. I think at least two of them would be bosses, so probably 7,” Temari answered.
    “I really can’t wait to be around the others again,” Temari thought to herself.
    “What are your orders, sir?” Sergeant Zakku asked Endless Nothing. Endless Nothing watched as people ran around the remains of the Military Headquarters. Yellow lines ran up and down the street; they did little to stop the mob of people that had come to view the scene. Yet despite the mass of people an unnerving silence had come over the crowd.
    “We can go after them. Make the men who did this pay in blood. We shouldn’t rest till we’ve found them all and killed them, sir. This is a catastrophe, but we should use this occasion to raise moral support for our cause! Many people were against this, but now they know why we are doing this. To save lives,” Zakku stopped as Shiro waved his hand.
    “That’s all fine, supposedly. But many people will just say this is proof that what we are doing is wrong, and costing lives. It’s messy. So be quiet. This is not the place for that kind of talk,” Little Shiro commanded.
    Endless‘s voice was only a crack above a whisper, “For now, we pull back. We will declare this sight a memorial to those who fell today. Today is a holiday for people to mourn what befell these soldiers. Let’s immediately start preparations for the funerals. I’ll start meeting with these families personally. We’ll plan till then, and wait for our chance to return what they did to us here.”
    Little Shiro turned away. Sergeant Karate Keya Q stepped forward and took his place. “Sir, I have more bad news.”
    “What is it?” Endless Nothing asked slowly. The look in his eyes told everyone he couldn’t take much more.
    “Well, it seems that, I am not even sure how to describe this, but all our equipment to find AMPs has just become completely useless,” Karate Keya Q said. “Apparently the entire system just got fried in a surge of some kind. The last thing the analysts could see was quite literally millions of blips showing up and then everything just failed afterward.”
    “Millions? How is that possible? Are there that many people in WOTNOPOLIS with AMP?” Endless asked desperately.
    “They don’t think so. We believe that someone was able to figure out the AMP frequencies and jam us. It’s a real mess down there,” Karate Keya Q laughed awkwardly. “We got really fried.”
    Endless waved his arms in defeat. “They slammed us on all sides. Was it my brother?”
    “Venomu was seen here yesterday, yes, but I don’t think that he was the one who jammed us. This actually seems to be two separate attacks,” Karate Keya Q theorized. “The people here yesterday were challenging what you had in place because they didn’t fear you. Venomu certainly wouldn’t fear you. They were saying, ’The strongest you have to offer? We can take it.’ But whoever did this was blocking what we were doing because they did fear you, or at least the consequences of what was happening.”
    “So all our sensors are completely useless?” Endless asked coarsely. “I should of known better than to even bother with equipment we took from Venomu, anyway. Where are Sergeant Amaterasu and Captain Draco?”
    Karate Keya Q, “It would seem the two of them had an encounter with the Eagle gang yesterday, sir. They are recovering at the hospital outside of town.”
    “So the Eagle Gang helped cause this madness and took our best officers in another fight across town? They’re becoming a force of chaos in WOTNOPOLIS,“ Endless Nothing then spoke to the crowd around him. “We’ll regroup. We have lost, and so we regroup. Mourn, regroup, strategize. We will not give up. And we will win! These men did not die in vain!”
    “So ready to be home,” Yoyo muttered as she walked down the sidewalk. “I’ll be rid of you, I’ll get some free drinks, rid of you, get to hang out with some less idiotic people, and I’ll get free food!”
    “You got all of that at my house anyway,” Jake argued. “And quit saying you’ll be rid of me. I get a bad feeling from it.”
    “You are a man to your core. I will be happy to be rid of you,” Yoyo said.
    “So when will I get to show off my new powers?” Jake asked.
    “Not right away! You need to save them up! Show them off in the middle of a battle. It’ll make you look cool. Well, as cool as you can be, I guess,” Yoyo stopped and stared ahead of her. Roaring engines signaled a group of several motorcycles racing up behind them.
    Not a single person was nearby. “Stupid! Stupid!” Yoyo yelled as she reached back and grabbed her swords. “Incredibly stupid!”
    “What’s wrong? What’s going on?” Jake asked as the engine sounds became deafening.
    Yoyo tackled Jake to the ground as a motorcycle raced past them. Another one circled the two of them and stopped. A third raced straight at them. Yoyo rolled the two of them away as the motorcycle hit the wall of the building behind them. The rider of the motorcycle jumped off and laughed.
    “Well, seems I screwed that up,” he said as pieces of his motorcycle littered the ground around them. Yoyo stood up and pointed a sword at him. “Woah now, pretty lady.”
    Riders of motorcycles had appeared all around them at this point. Jake slipped his gloves out of his pocket and strapped them on. “Time to do this?” Jake asked.
    “Mhm,” Yoyo smiled. “Nothing like a morning massacre to get the blood pumping!”
    “Eh, massacre, I am just hoping to actually hit someone,” Jake pointed out.
    “Woah, hey, wait!” the man from before screamed. “You’re not killing anyone here! We’re the tough guys! Now pay attention to what I have to say. And get that sword out of my face.”
    Yoyo hesitantly lowered her sword. “Fine, but make it quick. We need to meet up with some people. Plus I can’t wait to slice some people up.”
    “Thank you! Except for that last part. Anyway, my name is Seshimazi! As you can see you fell for our very clever trap. I am the new head of the Scorpion gang, though I haven’t really gotten the hang of riding the motorcycle yet.”
    “Wait, then how did you become head of the gang without that basic skill?” Yoyo asked. “And don’t you guys attack at night?”
    “Well, yes, normally. But we stayed up all night placing these stupid sensors all over the city, and quite frankly we’re exhausted. We figured picking on you two would cheer us up,” Seshimazi said triumphantly.
    “What sensors?” Jake asked.
    “The ones that dislocate AMP or whatever. Our bosses made us put literally trillions of those things every freaking where imaginable. It was such a hassle,” Seshimazi whined. “But we didn’t get caught thanks to the Military base attack, and now they can’t sense any of us anymore. So we can go all out! And who do we find but two Eagles in the morning? It was fate!”
    “Wait, really? No AMP sensors! That’s great news! We don’t have to live in hiding anymore,” Yoyo cheered.
    “No kidding!” Jake yelled. “This was getting rough!”
    “Hey, you were just living at your own house,” Yoyo growled. “So the only thing that changed was me being there. Was living with me so rough?”
    “That is a trick question, but yes,” Jake answered.
    “You little-”
    “I’m still here,” Seshimazi waved. Seshimazi’s hand began to smoke as he grabbed a newspaper stand next to him. The metal dissolved in his hand and he laughed. “So, shall we heat things up?”
    Yoyo fell to her knees. Jake fell against a wall as his body shook. Seshimazi’s face turned red with embarrassment as the two laughed at him. “Seriously? That was your best line? Let’s ‘heat things’ up? Wow, dude,” Jake said as he convulsed onto the ground. Yoyo grabbed her mouth to better hide her chuckling.
    “What? Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad of a line, was it?” Seshimazi said as he heard the motorcycle riders behind him start to snicker. “Fine, screw the line and just beat these two up! If they’re tough enough to stand with the Mafias last night they should be able to do decent in a fight.”
    “How did you know where we were last night?” Yoyo asked.
    “News crew caught you guys,” Seshimazi said as he signaled his men to attack.
    Men charged in from all sides. Jake jumped forward and slammed his right fist into the face of the first man that he could find. The rider bounced away but Jake yelped. “Careful of the ricochet! All the pressure you exert on someone will come back at you if you don’t use it properly!” Yoyo yelled back.
    Jake nodded as men surrounded him. “Too slow,” Jake smiled as he bounced straight into the sky.
    Yoyo whipped her blade out of the man in front of her and stabbed it behind her. Her feet guided her rhythmically between the attackers on all sides. Her blades moved effortlessly between the people around her. She moved her shoulder back and swung to her right for the next attack. Blood splattered the air breathtakingly. She smiled as she watched the man before her fall.
    A fist of fire broke her train of thought. Seshimazi kicked a wall of fire in her direction. She moved her blades in a scissor formation and cut it away. “So if you’re the leader of this group, why do you have bosses?”
    Seshimazi slung a fireball her way. “That’s no concern of yours.”
    Yoyo dropped to the ground and rolled forward. She pushed her blade into his arm and smiled. “Maybe not, but I’d think that the leader of the Scorpion gang didn’t answer to anyone. So whomever your boss is, he must be pretty big.”
    Seshimazi aimed a fireball at Yoyo’s face as her sword pointed towards his. “Stab me, see what happens,” Seshimazi challenged.
    “Well, death is what would happen. As much as I’d love to splatter you here and now, I can’t. I have no interest in ticking off whoever is pulling the strings of the Scorpion gang. And I have a hunch I know who it is. It was fun bullying you!” Yoyo yelled as she kicked Seshimazi to the ground.
    “That was so fun,” Jake smiled. “I took them on! I was like, you talking to me? You want a piece of this! Bang! Is this how you guys feel all the time?”
    “Yes, actually, but that gets old after a while. The real fun is when you slice them up and leave them dead,” Yoyo nodded. “You’ll learn what I mean eventually.”
    “So, where is the bar again?” Bano asked Clair as the two of them walked down the sidewalk. Clair just threw her hands in the air.
    “Don’t ask me. I haven’t been there in a while,” she sighed. “I miss it so much. Eating as much as I wanted to eat.”
    “Sleeping inside,” Bano said. “That is what I miss the most.”
    “Oh, that crack in the sidewalk up ahead looks familiar. I think we passed it on our way to the bar,” Clair smiled.
    “Odd. So where do we go from here?” Bano asked.
    “I feel like we go straight,” Clair hesitated. “Yes, it was definitely straight. Maybe.”
    “Straight it is,” Bano decided. A flash caught his eye. He carefully turned his head to get a peak at the person who had just passed him. His eyes narrowed down on their target.
    Many people came and went down the street, but one person in particular had just set off Bano’s alarm. The man holding a bag. A brown bag from the look. Bano sniffed the air and could definitely tell that bag contained a breakfast biscuit.
    “You know what Clair, study that crack for a bit. I’m going to go get you some breakfast!” Bano darted away from her.
    “But you don’t have any money!” Clair hollered back and shook her head.
    Temari skipped in front of the group of three as they walked towards the bar. A smile on her face as they passed people down the small street lined with shops. “I can’t wait to see the bar! And all our friends. I miss them all so much!” Temari yelled back.
    “Not if their Zombies,” Knssquad reminded Temari. Her eye twitched as she took in her surroundings. Every person on the street was a threat. Every car parked on the side of the street was a possible hiding spot for a boss.
    “I hope they’re all alright. And I hope one of them came up with a plan for dealing with the AMP sensors. Staying split up sucks,” Q complained.
    “They’ll be fine. They’re all pretty smart! Well, maybe not Jake, but he’s with Yoyo. She’s the most responsible in the group. Those two would never get into any kind of trouble. And Clair and Bano are together. Those two are the most resourceful ones we have. I bet they kicked back in a hotel suite. Maybe I should of gone with those guys instead, actually,” Temari whispered.
    Knssquad felt someone bump against her shoulder and began shooting an imaginary gun. “Reload! Reload!”
    “I don’t know about that. I mean, come on, everyone knows the group really can’t survive long without me. Their fearless leader. I bet they whimpered the whole time missing me,” Q imagined.
    “What group are you in?” Temari questioned as Knssquad demanded that a pedestrian give her 50 points for his death. “Well hey, there will be a free cherry coke on the house for everyone! Oh I hope the drinks didn’t get dusty. Or that the-”
    A scream pierced the air. Q watched as chunks of cement flew into the air and a swirl of dust covered everything. Q felt his knees shake from the impact he just felt. Knssquad coughed as she rolled onto the ground. Shouts and screams were now rippling from all sides of the street as people fled.
    Q heard a voice over the shouts. His muscles tensed as he recognized it. “Oh I can’t wait to do this,” the man laughed coarsely. “Every single inch of pain you inflicted on me? Every bit of the pain that it took to rebuild me? All the nerves and tissues that had to be injected and rebuilt in me? Oh I’m going to make you feel that! Times a hundred! The great I, Destinykil! Your dead Q man!”
    Q’s body froze as he saw Temari. Blood dripped from the side of mouth as her body lay upside down over a mailbox. The mailbox had been snapped in two from the impact of her body hitting it. Q stared at her as he saw tears forming at the edges of her eyes. With a weak motion she lifted her hand up towards him.
    Destinykil’s outstretched arm shook as he laughed. “Wow, must have been a weak blow if she’s still alive from that. This next one will finish her off.”
    A group of explosions rocked the scene. Destinykil threw his hands up to protect himself. Q watched as Knssquad picked up Temari. She returned to the spot Q was standing at and whispered into his ear.
    “I’m taking Temari back to the bar. Maybe Clair can help her. Take care of this loser and meet us back there. Good luck,” Knssquad fled the scene with Temari over her shoulder.
    “That witch! I’m going to kill her! Pulverize her and wash the street with her blood. She’s going to-” Destinykil crashed into the ground from Q‘s punch. He immediately licked his lips and smiled. “Well! Looks like the sound man is a little stronger now. But you’re nowhere near strong enough to take me on.”
    “Yeah, I‘m so done with you,” Q answered as he pulled back his fist.
    “Geez, the others are so slow,” Jake whined. “We’ve been waiting for forever!”
    Yoyo pushed back a piece of hair and grinned. “Oh yes. Please be annoying as possible. I can’t wait for the group to have to suffer what I’ve been going through for the past five days. Be as annoying as possible for them.”
    “It’s too bad Temari took the keys, huh? We could be waiting inside or something. Just can’t seem to open the door,” Jake said as he tried it again.
    “If you already tried it, and you know I tried it, why did you try it again?” Yoyo asked.
    “Maybe a door gnome came by. Sometimes when people really want to go inside a door gnome appears. The door gnome will unlock the door for the weary traveler and save him from the cold. Or so the legend has it,” Jake said as he fidgeted with the handle.
    “Why do I ask you questions?” Yoyo shook her head. “By the way, I am glad I packed your mom’s cookies to go. These things are delicious.”
    “Those were actually my cookies…”
    “They’re great! I love them. So warm. Doughy. Just amazing.”
    “I know, that’s how my mom likes to make them. For me,” Jake grumbled. “By the way, my mom says we can’t date anymore. I know you had your heart set on marrying me, but she thinks you’re a trouble maker.”
    “What? Who? Huh? Wha?” Yoyo replied confusedly as Jake stole back his cookies.
    “Haha, it worked,” Jake smiled. His smile faded as he looked back at Yoyo. “You okay?”
    Yoyo stared up at him and frowned. “I don’t know. I just have a bad feeling about today. I should be excited, but it just feels like something bad is about to happen.”
    “My bad,” Clair said to herself. “That’s not the crack that leads to the bar, that’s the crack that leads to-”
    “Yep. I really feel like we need to go, but at the same time-”
    “I know. It’s-”
    “The First Knight’s Tower,” Bano finished as he stared up at the gigantic building. “It’s so cool. So tall.”
    Clair shivered. “It’s giving me goosebumps. But it’s kind of awesome at the same time. That thing is so tall.”
    “It makes you wonder if he’s trying to overcompensate for something?” Bano joked. Clair laughed.
    Bano watched an object falling. Even as he realized it was heading right for him he couldn’t take his eyes off the bright object. A tug on his arm reminded him to jump out of the way.
    Instead of a thud like Bano expected the sound of a footstep was heard. Bano looked back and saw a man looking at him. “Wow, they sent you here just because of that TFK joke? Look I’m sorry!”
    Clair threw her hands in the air. “I surrender! He said it not me. I’m actually his hostage.”
    “No, relax. I’m not here to fight, Eagle. I am actually doing you a favor. I was doing my morning car lifts on the top of the building, watching the city and I noticed you guys from way up there. So I thought I’d save you and my friend the trouble and do this in person,” the man said politely.
    “You do car lifts?” Bano asked.
    “Yeah, doesn’t everyone? Got to work the muscles, right? I mean it’s not much, but it keeps me active. Know what I mean?” the man asked as he flexed.
    “Yes,” Bano responded. He then noticed the man was carrying a rather large box in his other hand. “What’s in there?”
    “Ah right! Well, the first is this,” he said as a small bark was heard. Memory dawned on both of them as they recognized Cherry Coke being pulled out of the box.
    “Oh my gosh, we forgot Cherry Coke!” Bano said as he smacked himself. “We were in such a rush that first morning.”
    “It’s fine. Punkfilter was out and he noticed the dog. There was maybe a person with the dog, but that’s another story. Anyway, here you go. Also, Punkfilter was actually assigned as the one to invite you here, but I think I’ll just do it myself. Punkfilter can be a bit, creepy,” the man said as he put up his hand.
    “Wait, so Punkfiler recognized our dog and was willing to return it to us? That really doesn’t sound like him at all,” Bano said. “I mean it’s nice, but are we sure we’re talking about the same guy?”
    “Well, he may of said something about forcing you to fight for it, or maybe killing it and leaving it back at your bar, or was it seeing how long it would take to fall from the top story? Something along those lines. I may of taken it from him before he got any farther in the plans. You know how he is. He has his habits. Anyway, oh my! I forgot to tell you my name. Call me Draco. And who are you?” Draco asked.
    “I’m Clair!” Clair waved.
    “I’m Bano. We actually know who you are. We, kind of watched you kill a bunch of people,” Bano said nervously.
    “Well, I’ve killed a lot of people. It’s not something anyone wants to do, but what can ya do? Anyway, the other reason I came down here was to invite you to the upcoming meeting. The First Knight is inviting as many surviving gangs as he can to become a part of a league of gangs. This league will become the new power structure we’ll use to keep the military and cops in check. Sure, things didn’t always work out in the past, but that doesn’t mean things can’t work out now. We used to all be enemies, but we’re now really all allies. Anyway, it’s a week from today at seven. Just swing through those doors and take a look at his presentation. If you don’t like what we have for ya then you’re free to leave and not join. No strings attached. I’ve got to jet. See ya!”
    Bano and Clair watched as he ran back inside the building. “Really? The TFK?” Clair asked bewildered.
    “I’ll never trust Punkfilter, but Draco did save our dog. I feel like I might owe it to them,” Bano thought aloud. “This could be really cool.”
    “Wait, so you really think we should go? I don’t know. Those guys are pretty corrupt,” Clair sighed. “Plus they are murderers You saw what they did at the plaza.”
    “Maybe, but remember that TFK also operates as a businessman. And it makes more sense to have a lot of allies then enemies with the way things are now. You know what? I feel really good about this,” Bano smiled. “I mean come on! We got Cherry Coke. If he can survive in there, surely it’s not so bad. If the guy wanted us dead he could of attacked us there. Why wait? Why not just take us head on? Cause he realizes we‘re actually pretty strong. They‘ve been watching us for forever now. They were planning this all along. And now that we‘ve survived the attack from the military he probably wants to induct us in. His empire runs on having gangs under him, and to do that he needs stronger gangs under him. So why kill off his future employees? And I mean, come on, look at that awesome tower.”
    Q touched the ground with his feet and dived back into the air. Q heard the snapping of cement reach his ear a second later as the spot he had been at ruptured. “You’re dodging still, sound man? Come on! I thought I had you at your best this time!” Destinykil yelled as he swung another fist through the air.
    Q dodged to the right of Destinykil’s fist. He could feel the air brush back his hair as he stepped forward and launched a punch into Destinykil’s abdomen. Destinykil fell back a few steps and his hand grabbed at the spot Q had just punched. Q smiled at the pained expression on his face.
    “Just cause I’m dodging you doesn’t mean I have to. I just don’t prefer to block those awkward punches of yours,” Q smirked as he watched Destinykil’s face fill with rage. “Oh, what’s a matter? I thought fighting me was all about fun?”
    Destinykil lunged forward swinging his elbow. Q blocked it with his hand and jabbed his hand into Destinykil’s chest. Destinykil smiled as he watched Q jump back from him. “Haha, did you forget?”
    Q grabbed his left hand and held it against his side. “Shoot, that was costly. Stupid,” Q snapped at himself.
    Destinykil laughed as he watched Q ready himself. “I told you last time. Because of what you did to me in our first fight I had my entire bone structure rebuilt out of iron. And you hit me in the ribs. I’ll admit that punch did hurt, but probably not as bad as it did you.”
    “Yeah, I think I broke it,” Q mumbled. “Let’s do this.”
    Q watched as Destinykil charged down the sidewalk at him. Destinykil reached his arm back for another punch. Q quickly rolled away from the hulking figure and threw a kick to Destinykil.
    Destinykil flew face forward and nailed the street. Q laughed as he fumed when he realized where Q had just attacked. “You kicked me in the butt? Are you serious!” Destinykil yelled as he stood up.
    Q smiled as Destinykil pounced at him. “Hey, no bone there.”
    Q’s eyes rolled back as Destinykil head butted him directly in the stomach. He landed against a car and rolled off of it. “Cheap move, Sound man. I had some respect for you at least. Always standing up and never backing down. That was just lame. Where’s the power now? The confidence?”
    A foot to Q’s ribs sent him bouncing across the street and into a light pole. Q heard a snapping sound and felt the pole tear in two where he had hit it. “I thought you said you didn’t like hitting people when they’re down?” Q murmured as he stood back up.
    “I don’t, but that was before you kicked me. Now we’re even Sound man. Give it all you got. For the great I, Destinykil, will beat you anyway,” Destinykil declared. Q wrapped his arms around the light pole and nodded.
    Destinykil felt himself crashing through an apartment window. Q smiled as he heard Destinykil yell out in pain. “Yeah, I may not be able to hit you without breaking a hand, but that doesn’t mean I can’t beat you to death with a light pole.”
    Destinykil leapt from the apartment window face first into the pole. Q swung the pole through the air and slammed Destinykil’s body into the ground. Destinykil seethed as he began to stand up but collapsed. “No! This was supposed to be the end of it sound man! The end of this. You’re not stronger than me!”
    “Yes, actually I am,” Q said. “I’m going to climb to the top. I don’t have time for you. And if you ever lay a hand on one of my gang members again, I’ll break my no killing rule.”
    Q turned away but immediately sensed it. He looked back at the hulking figure. Six different tubes attached to him pumping a blue substance through his body. One was crushed in his hands as he focused on Q.
    Q rushed forward but immediately felt himself run into a wall. His back arched as he flew through the air. He felt his senses dull as time seemed to disappear.
    A jolting pain sensation brought him back. He could feel blood dripping down his body as he sat up. Destinykil’s back hand still lay exactly as he had run into it. “What did you do?” Q asked.
    Destinykil answered. “Oh Sound man. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. To give me strength Venomu has six of these AMP crystal pumps attached to me. It’s not the prettiest sight, as you can see. Inside each AMP pump is a store of power. But without all six I will die. A very painful death. I realized one day that if I broke the pump amazing power would become mine, for just a little while. But then I die.”
    “That’s so stupid! Why would you kill yourself just to beat me?” Q yelled as he stood up. “Fight for something more noble then that.”
    “No. It has to be you,” Destinykil said. “I’m going to lose myself to this incredible power soon. The taste of power is already coming back. Reminding me of the time when I had my sword. Just do me one favor Q. Live long enough for me to enjoy this last fight.”
    Q got back up and pointed at Destinykil. “I’ll do you one better. I’ll beat you.”
    “Look! It’s Knssquad!” Jake shouted. His joy faded as he realized Temari was being carried over her back. “What happened? Where’s Q!”
    “We got attacked on our way here. Temari got punched in the stomach full blast by some mad man. Q is back fighting with him and he’s going to catch up with us after he beats him,” Knssquad said worriedly. She had hoped Q would of trashed Destinykil quickly, but she also remembered how badly Q had gotten beaten by him in their last encounter.
    “You carried a person in that bad of shape here?” Yoyo asked as she helped Knssquad gently lay Temari down.
    “I had no choice. She was going to get killed if we stayed any longer. I was hoping maybe Clair would already be here. I put some dough over the spots that had opened up,” Knssquad defended herself as Yoyo glared at her.
    Jake ran forward, “Come on, we have to back up Q.”
    “No. Absolutely not,” Yoyo said.
    “What? Why not?” Jake said as he turned around to face Yoyo.
    “Q is the strongest one among us. If he can’t handle the fight then he’ll run away. The last thing he wants is more of us getting hurt. If this guy found you on the way to the bar then there could be more of them waiting. Jake and I got attacked on our way to the bar. We don’t need to split up anymore,” Yoyo ordered.
    “Q’s one of the strongest,” a voice corrected Yoyo. Yoyo spun around and smiled. Clair rushed over to Temari.
    “Hey guys, missed you!” Clair said as she began to pour ice over Temari’s wounds.
    “Q let this happen?” Bano asked as he stared at Temari.
    Q couldn’t breathe as attack after attack battered him. He moved his arms from left to right to block each hit. Punch after punch racked his body. It was all Q had left in him to stay standing.
    “This is great! I love it! Love it! Love it!” Destinykil screamed as he reached back and landed a punch across Q’s face. Q flew back but immediately caught himself and threw a punch forward. It landed squarely across Destinykil’s cheek. Destinykil winced but smiled when he heard Q cry out.
    “Aha, how’d that feel? Now you’ve broken both fists!” Destinykil screamed with delight as he kicked Q square in the jaw. Q felt himself do a backflip into the ground.
    Q stood up slowly and threw another punch into Destinykil’s face. Destinykil stepped back and grunted. Q screamed as he flailed his hand. Tears streaked down his cheeks.
    “I get it sound man. You’re going to fight even with broken fists? Love it! Love it! I love fighting! The great I, Destinykil, loves fighting!” he screamed as he reached back both fists and punched Q square in the chest.
    Q landed against the ground and felt nothing for a moment. He sat up and realized he couldn’t hear anything. Q saw Destinykil diving in for an attack and dodged it. A moment later he felt Destinykil’s foot flying at him. Q grabbed the foot and slammed Destinykil’s body into a building.
    Q poked his ears to check if they were still there. He looked around wildly but a fist to the chest sent him reeling across the ground. He could hear his ribs cracking as he hit the street corner.
    Q looked over at Destinykil and his jaw dropped. Two more AMP pumps had been smashed. “That punch that you just threw was too much,” Destinykil laughed. “Hahaha, if I’m going to die, I’m going to at least win my last fight. Going out with a bang!”
    A look of pain etched across Destinykil’s face. Q watched as Destinykil’s arm twitched. “So much power. It’s impossible to contain it all!” Destinykil screamed with delight. “I am the greatest I’ve ever been! I am unstoppable!”
    Q couldn’t even see Destinykil as his hand flashed before his eyes. Q felt his grip crush at the edges of his skull. Q screamed as it felt like his face was being ripped off. A moment later the pain let go as Q felt himself flung into the ground.
    “Amazing, this power! I love it!” Destinykil screamed with delight. Q wiped blood out of his eyes and watched as Destinykil continued to speak but Q couldn’t hear it. He jumped off the ground and punched. Destinykil reached up and blocked the punch but Q quickly kicked him in the chest. Q felt himself able to move without the pain wearing him down. He was able to attack Destinykil with enough power to stop him even at this state.
    Q landed on the ground. Destinykil’s mouth opened but Q couldn’t hear what he had said. Q couldn’t hear anything as Destinykil pointed and yelled at him. Q dashed forward and attacked Destinykil from all sides.
    Destinykil blocked each attack and landed a kick squarely across Q’s face. Q sprung forward and elbowed Destinykil. Destinykil’s body blasted through a window silently before Q.
    Q took a step forward and his eyes rolled back. On all sides he felt immense pain cripple him as a scream pierced the air. Q screamed from the pain till longer after he couldn‘t make a sound anymore. “Sound man,” a voice cracked from the window. Q crawled against the ground towards the light pole. “That was unbelievable power. I, the great I, what was that?”
    “I don’t know,” Q whispered coarsely as blood spilled out the edges of his mouth. He coughed viciously as he grabbed the pole next to him. His hands burned with pain but he had one last attack.
    “I only have one attack left in me. I’ve crushed one more AMP pump. If I crush any others, I won’t be able to move. The power I felt from the others has already faded. Can you do it?” Destinykil asked as he stepped outside the shop. Q could see the look of pain on his face. Destinykil looked solemnly at Q and grinned.
    “I knew you could. I love it. I love it,” Destinykil panted as he rushed forward. Q watched as each footstep took a bit of concrete with it. His hand formed a fist before Q and began to move forward towards Q.
    Q lifted the pole and moved his shoulders forward. Destinykil’s eyes met Q and the two knew it was all over. Both men yelled as they made their last attack.
    Q stared motionless at the fist that had stopped an inch away from his face. He held firmly onto the pole as the blood dripping from Destinykils body poured out of him. Q had lunged the light pole through Destinykils chest before his fist could reach him. Destinykil’s knees collapsed as he hit the ground. Q watched him as tears streamed out of his eyes.
    Destinykil’s face twitched for a minute and his jaw slowly opened. Slowly Destinykil spoke. “Thank you,” Destinykil said as he fell forward the rest of the length of the light pole and collapsed onto the street.
    “You know, if you had used a sword you would of probably beaten me. Your movements were too easy to read because you’re not used to fighting with your fists. But if you had that sword,” Q said as he turned away from Destinykil and limped away.
    As Q disappeared into the city a motorcycle stopped next to Destinykil. Destinykil opened his eyes as a hand grabbed him. “So is this it? The story of the great Destinykil ends with him dead. Pathetic and weak? Join us and we can make you even stronger.”
    Destinykil wasn’t sure when it had started raining. He looked up at the person before him and nodded.
    “Wow, those are some crazy adventures,” Yoyo said as she listened to Clair finish the last of their story.
    “Please, you guys got to see the third Mafia boss. What was he like?” Clair asked.
    “He was a talkative fellow,” Jake laughed.
    The door to the bar opened and Q stepped through it. A wave of relief hit him as he saw all of them. “You’re all okay,” Q smiled.
    Bano stepped forward and stood in front of Q. “No, actually we’re not all okay. Does Temari look okay to you? Yeah she’ll be alright for now. But that’s hardly what I’d call okay. What was the last thing I said to Temari before we left? ‘Q will keep you safe.’ I guess not. Not only did you let this happen to her, but I find out earlier she was nearly killed by one of the Mafias. Because where was Q? At the Zoo. And two days ago the cops nearly got her. Because Q wanted to stay at the Smoothie Shop next to where he trained!”
    Q stepped back from Bano and glared at him. “Nice to see you, Bano,” Q growled. Bano reached forward but Q slapped his hand away.
    “What happened here isn’t Q’s fault. We were attacked on the street!” Knssquad stood up and shouted.
    “Yeah, by someone Q has already faced. Twice. And let live both times,” Bano said as he poked Q in the chest. “And this is a gang affair.”
    Knssquad looked away as Q stared silently at Bano. “Not to mention Q left Cherry Coke here. Nice going. Didn’t even think to take care of his own dog. And you know why Q’s quiet right now? Because everything I’ve said so far is right.”
    Bano stepped aside and marched across the room. “Or what, huh?” Q asked. Bano stopped in his tracks. “What are you going to do if I don’t?”
    “Nothing for now,” Bano hesitated. Q put his hands out.
    “Oh come on, Bano. If I’m doing such a bad job, then what are you going to do to fix it?” Q asked.
    A fist caught both of them in the face. “Enough!” Yoyo yelled. “From the sounds of it we all had a rough week. Let’s be thankful that we’re all alive, and that we all made it back here. It’s a miracle. And it seems like we’re all a lot stronger now. Let’s be thankful. And if you two idiot men ever start acting like that again I will slice you both in half without a moment’s thought.”
    “He started it?” Q said but the look on Yoyo’s face stopped him. “Yes mam.”
    “Got it,” Bano sighed. Clair raced over to Q and began to fix his wounds.
    “Don’t make me more work now, Yoyo,” she said.
    “Wow, how hard did she hit him?” Knssquad whispered to Jake.
    “Hitting an injured guy. That’s pretty low,” Jake answered back. “I mean he just got out of the fight of his life and she’s beating up on him.”
    “Even Zombies wouldn’t do that. She’s like a Vampire,” Knssquad said.
    Yoyo grumbled as she walked to the back of the bar. “So, Q, any plans for next week?” Bano asked.
    “For what?” Q asked as Clair bandaged him.
    “Well, we’re going to be going to The First Knight’s Tower! He’s apparently inviting all the gangs to form some kind of league. It’s going to be awesome,” Bano nodded.
    “Are you sure? Doesn’t that monster Punkfilter work for him?” Q asked.
    “Yeah, but so does Draco. The guy saved our dog. And have you seen that tower? It’s amazing,” Bano continued.
    “Wow, TFK’s tower! That thing is a legend. One of the most impressive things the city has,” Jake said excitedly. “Are we really going there?”
    “Yep. Right Q?” Bano smiled at Q.
    “I guess so? I don’t really know, but sure,” Q shrugged.
    “Oh come on man,” Bano continued. “It’s going to be awesome.”

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:25; edited 3 times in total
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 15

Post by Destinykil Mon Oct 11 2010, 08:16

First! Q that was amazing, how is it that you are always stronger than me
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Mon Oct 11 2010, 10:58

awesome. i liked that. it gets better and better.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 15 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:40

Destinykil wrote:First! Q that was amazing, how is it that you are always stronger than me
    You're a bad guy, Q is the good guy. It's required. *nods* :3

Epic, Q. ^^
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Mon Oct 11 2010, 13:20

^ Agreed.

Lots of violence :D I can't wait for the next chapter.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Oct 11 2010, 14:09

Yoyo wrote:
    Destinykil wrote:First! Q that was amazing, how is it that you are always stronger than me
    You're a bad guy, Q is the good guy. It's required. *nods* :3

Epic, Q. ^^

Yup.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon Oct 11 2010, 15:11

I have a quote from here that I want to make my FB status. But I changed my FB status just before I read this, so I have to wait until tomorrow because I refuse to update my status within 20 hours of my last update. *nods*
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Tue Oct 12 2010, 00:56

Which one??
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Wed Oct 13 2010, 17:27

The one that's my FB status now. :3
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 13 2010, 23:20

I saw it ^^
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Endless Nothing Thu Oct 14 2010, 07:57

Great addition yet again Q.
    And yes, i do still stop by from time to time. If only to read the updates.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Oct 14 2010, 14:20

I must say that information excites me ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Oct 16 2010, 08:24

Another awesome chapter, Q.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 15 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 15 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 15 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Oct 23 2010, 11:38

i loved this chapter, lots and lots of action~ <3 great job! ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 22:07