WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
TheFirstKnight
KarateKeyaQ
tenji hyuga
theBOSS.
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Banouin
SickSelfishSyQo
Temari
Always-Abby
Yoyo
quater
15 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 2

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 2

Post by quater Tue Aug 11 2009, 23:11

WOTNOPOLIS: 2 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 2

The moon shined into the room through the giant windows. A cold brisk air swirled throughout the sparse space. A giant shadow sat in a large chair while watching the whimpering figure in front of him at his feet. Contempt and disgust were clearly etched on his face, contrasting against each other, but somehow completing his dark façade.
    The figure at this dark man’s feet shook. Tears sat expectantly at the edge of his eyes, waiting to fall.
    “Master, please, I beg you. Please,” he begged. The man’s knees shook subtly as he struggled to keep his eyes on his Master. “You have to help me.”
    “Oh, do I?” asked the large figure, not having any problem keeping his gaze on the fool. He sat in his chair, looking down on the shuddering man. “May I ask, what was the one rule I told you when you joined this organization?”
    The figure grimaced. He searched for something to say as he looked away. Anything that could spare him. However, all the mistakes, the arrogance, it all came flying at him now in his search for words. Why had he put so much trust in this man? He had seemed like the way to survival – to infinite protection. Now, suddenly, he was in the worst situation of his life. Not only that, but this man was not an ally. He was a threat.
    He needed to leave.
    The begging man got on his hands and knees. He spilled out the only words that had the heart to come to his worthless mouth. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're right. I failed. Please, please let me live. I'll leave this city. I'm done. I failed you. I'm done…” he gently pleaded. He had to escape.
    The man slowly rose to his feet and towered over the groveling figure. The man on the floor flinched and bent down lower, his forehead inches away from the floor. His Master stared down at the peasant with black ice eyes. Unblinking. Uncaring.
    “The rule when you joined was a simple rule: Never lose. You broke that rule. Two no-names defeated your entire gang,” he told the floor-man coldly.
    He sputtered. “I was weak; they weren't!” He quickly regretted facing the dark man above him and quickly faced his eyes down again. “Please, let me leave. I served you faithfully for five years. Please master,” the man pleaded desperately.
    His Master didn’t pity the fool whatsoever. Instead, he continued on with his cold voice. “You used my name numerously as your protector, as your master during the time you served me. Oh no, Darkflame.” The man cringed as his name was covered in ice. “I cannot let you escape alive. Had you not told everyone you worked for me, had you not been so cocky, maybe I could have let you go alive without you being a hindrance to my honor. But as it is…” He crossed his arms as a dry smile formed on his dark face. “I cannot,” he finished.
    Every light and hope in Darkflame's eyes was quietly diminished. He stared numbly at the floor. The tears waiting at the brim of his eyes began to freely jump off. His head snapped up to face his no-longer Master.
    “No, master. Please!” he cried. His ‘Master' payed no heed to the crying.
    “However, where you failed me in life, I believe you will be quite useful in death. Besides, I'm curious how the soul of slime like you tastes,” the dark man finished. With no more to add, the man bent over and picked up his hand. Darkflame moved back a little, but was stuck in his place. His fear chained him down. His face was paralyzed, and he was unable to remove the fear from his eyes, the scared frown burning his muscles. As the man gently pushed his finger through Darkflame's forehead, Darkflame let out one, solitary last gasp. He then spasmed to the floor, and left the world in a quiet shudder. No last goodbyes, no last prayer.
    Just a cold, quiet shudder.
    The large man walked over to an intercom on a giant wooden desk placed in the room. The room was dark with only a few sparse lights at the door to his room, which really was an elevator. He liked the dark. It made him comfortable. At home.
    He gently clicked the call button, “Miss Judai, please send Punkfilter to my condo,” he said dryly to the intercom.
    “Right away,” the box squawked in reply.
    He walked over to the dead body of Darkflame and tapped it on the forehead twice – the same spot where he pushed his index finger through and killed the filth of the man. He cringed and nearly spat; the soul tasted disgusting. With an expression of sour taste, he proceeded over to his usual seat behind his desk. As he looked down at the dead body, it began to flinch. He looked up as the elevator doors opened. Another man, most likely with the name Punkfilter, entered the dark room.
    “Hello, boss. You wanted to see me?” he asked calmly. He wore a dark, dark navy blue suit that was more times than not mistaken for black, with the jacket unbuttoned and his shirt tucked in. His black hair and black eyes made him a foreboding sight. Once he saw death written on the ground, he laughed. His laugh was not very wholehearted, and it never was, never would be. It was a deep chuckle, and gave the room an extra chill. “Did you want to me to take out the trash?” he asked and pointed to the dead figure that was gently stirring.
    “You know I have taught the trash to take care of itself,” the large figure smiled. Darkflame's arms were pushing himself up and the body slowly sat up. His eyes were dim. The outlines of his tears were burned into his dead face like tattoos. As he struggled to stand, the ‘boss’, as Punkfilter had dubbed him to be, intertwined his fingers and rested his chin on top of his knuckles, his elbows planted onto his desk. “Darkflame's presence in the East had been useful to me. Even though the gangs there have been quietly balancing their power for years, he was useful in determining if a new threat would arise in the East. I believed if someone powerful did show up there, Darkflame would annoy them enough for them to defeat them. But, it’s been years and nothing showed up.
    “I don't think the two men that Darkflame was defeated by are an actual threat to us, or even worth our time. But, it's possible that this shift in the balance in power of the East may raise them to prominence, even by accident. So I would like you to test them, to see if they should be killed,” the boss commanded. Punkfilter seemed to frown very slightly.
    “Test, master?” he asked disappointed. With his hands in his pockets of his dark pants, he shrugged. “I guess I can fight them at sixty percent, and if they do well, I can go at them stronger.”
    “If they are weaker than twenty five percent, just kill them. If they are stronger than that, match their power but do not kill them,” the man finished. Punkfilter sighed again at being bound to twenty-five percent. Darkflame's body finally stood stubbornly to its legs. His soulless eyes gazed at the man who had killed him, and the killer looked at him with a dry smile. The body didn’t flinch this time. The boss looked back at the only other living human in the room. “I'll be going with you to watch, as well. Have a little fun, will you?”
    The living man nodded. “Of course, TFK.” He smiled and turned on his heel, exiting the room. Before leaving completely, he snapped his fingers without looking back. The trembling and shaking body of Darkflame stopped staring at the boss and lifted his head to look at the suited man. He slowly limped behind, following the exit. As he looked at his follower, the sight of Darkflame's body in such torturous shape made Punkfilter laugh again as the elevator doors shut.

Across town, it was morning. In a certain building, a quiet groan rang. Sergeant Amaterasu was filling out paperwork. He hated paperwork, especially in the morning. It almost made the bad guys not worth catching. However, a different (and definitely more cheerful) sergeant thought otherwise.
    “I heard you got duped by some punks on that Silver mission,” laughed a thin, dark skinned woman. Sergeant Amaterasu put down his paperwork to look at the woman with tired eyes.
    “I caught Silver, did I not, Sergeant KarateKeyaQ?” he shot back as he caught the stare of her violet eyes. She only laughed.
    “Psh, I see Mr. Man is all business today. I just came up to give you the latest gang updates,” she said to him with a cheerful smile.
    Amaterasu groaned. She was such a morning person. He hated morning people. He didn’t understand how it was possible to smile on such dreary mornings. Why couldn't she be normal and be upset about mornings?
    “Yes, what are they?” he asked, silently hoping to rid her of his office faster.
    “Well, let's see...” She looked over the papers briefly. “In the West two new gangs appeared, and you told me to tell you about any new ones since you were looking for some troublemakers.” She poked him in the arm with her pencil that was taken from the back of her ear. “That totally kicked your butt,” she whispered, poking fun at the man's pride. He frowned.
    “Not my fault, I was distracted by that criminal, Yoyo,” he grunted. She only laughed.
    “Sure, sure. Anyway, one of the new gangs was defeated by the Scorpion gang. That's their fifth gang in a row they've decimated. And then the other gang defeated the Stingrays, which was a surprise. They call themselves the Tiger Gang. Interestingly I hear that gang only has two people in it,” she remarked.
    Amaterasu knew that people in WOTNopolis followed the gangs like sports teams. They gambled on it, watched the fights for entertainment, and even secretly cheered when their favorite gang won a fight or dodged the police. It kept people entertained, but Amaterasu had given up caring years ago. Criminals were criminals. They were not to be celebrated as icons. The two that took out the Stingrays could be his group. But the Stingrays were really powerful, so whoever did it must have been demons.
    “Oh, and there's a rumor that the Squid gang fell to some unknown group,” she added as an afterthought.
    “In the East?” he asked curiously.
    “Yeah, it's kind of odd. But it seems to be true,” she said poking her chin with the eraser end of her pencil. She tucked it back behind her ear and grinned at the man. She then handed the sergeant a muffin. “Have a muffin,” she smiled.
    “Yeah, thanks,” Amaterasu muttered, groaning again at the cheeriness as he took the muffin.
    “By the way, I checked the clock. You did that Silver mission on your time off and then arrived at work an hour early. You work too much, Mr. Man,” she said to him. He looked at her briefly, and then back down at his paperwork. She sighed with a shrug, then left, leaving ‘Mr. Man’ to his work.
    Amaterasu should have retaliated, but his thoughts were on the East. And this darned paperwork to finish. He took a bite out of the muffin and shook his head.

Another car drove by and Q pointed excitedly. “And that's a car!” he shouted.
    “Yes, yes, we know,” Yoyo answered, disheartened.
    “And that's a crack in the sidewalk,” Q explained, pointing his finger down at his feet.
    “What started this?” Yoyo asked Bano, glaring at him accusingly.
    “And that's an angry pedestrian who's staring at me,” Q exclaimed, his finger retreating from pointing.
    “Well, earlier Temari said I knew a lot about the city and now Q’s determined to show he knows more about it than me,” Bano told Yoyo, ignoring her glare.
    “And now the pedestrian is trying to take his daughter away from me. And that's a balloon!” Q jovially called out, pointing his finger at the floating red plastic.
    “Wow, he's a buffoon.” She shook her head. Her eyes wandered over the road they were walking on, and she frowned. “By the way, we shouldn't be walking down the street,” Yoyo whispered while checking over her shoulder.
    “Why not? It’s a nice enough day out,” Bano answered, looking up at the sky with his hand shielding his eyes. “Your skin could use a little sun.”
    “It isn't the weather! You guys are a gang that has made many enemies after defeating Darkflame. They'll come after you,” she whispered hurriedly.
    “We've been in fights before, but we come out okay,” Bano said, relaxed.Then again if we went back we could nap.
    “A bus! A city bus!”
    “No, you've been in fights in your hometown. You may have been the strongest in your hometown, but every gang here was the strongest in their hometown. You guys are just sitting bait,” she explained. He shrugged the warning off.
    “By the way, I have a question. You mentioned a West Side, what does that mean?” he asked. It kind of bugged him to know so little about WOTNopolis.
    “Ooh, it’s a dog!”
    “Ah, well, you know that there are really two parts of WOTNopolis, divided up even more so, right?” she asked.
    Bano shook his head no.
    “Geez, totally clueless man,” Yoyo groaned, shaking her head in disgust. “WOTNopolis sits where all six counties of Animea meet right?”
    “Six counties?” Bano asked. She frowned.
    “Men are so slow,” she lamented, hiding her face in her hand. Bano glared at her.
    “You're one more man-hating line away from a hit,” Bano snapped.
    “Ooooh, a trash can!”
    Yoyo put her hand back at her side with a heavy sigh. “Okay, fine. Look, Animea used to be 6 countries. These countries fought each other all the time. But they also traded a lot with their allies, and alliances changed a lot. Eventually they grew similar customs, and from there the leaders worked out a way to make the countries allied together. As it grew more dependent they decided to unify. Animea. Suna, Sandia, Shado, Glaceria, Miasta, and Stormu all gave up their independence for the sake of survival. As you know, Animea is in war with other countries on its borders, especially Mangaka, so it was good they did conglomerate a hundred years ago or we'd of been annihilated,” Yoyo ended.
    The look on Bano's face clearly asked “What war?”
    “Lordy, there is a level to ignorance. Only a shallow man could care so little—” Bonked.
    “I warned you,” Bano said as his fist sat atop Yoyo’s head.
    “Oh man, what a day! I found a door!” Q called out, not realizing he was both being stared at by people and ignored by Yoyo and Bano.
    Yoyo slapped Bano's fist away. “Anyway, so they picked the spot where all the countries met to make WOTNopolis. This would be the capital. But the problem is that each country had really odd climates that all met at one point. So automatically WOTNopolis became a place for the weird and power hungry. The urbanized city is the Main City of WOTNopolis. This area is two parts. The East and the West. Outside of this is the rural zones which change dramatically in weather patterns,” Yoyo finished.
    “Oh look, a vendor! Yes, I would like to look younger. How did you know?”
    “So, what's the big deal about the East and the West?” Bano asked.
    “The East is the old city. The gangs here hate all forms of change and they control it with an iron fist. Which is why you two are in danger,” Yoyo went on.
    “A bird! They have birds in the city? I bet Bano didn’t know that,” Q glared unreasonably.
    “Ah, I see. So basically we are like awesome now ‘cause we took out the Squid gang,” Bano smiled. He then began to muse to himself, “Bano the Amazing, maybe? Bano the Fearsome, perhaps?”
    “Gah, you don't get it at all,” she gave up.
    Suddenly, something made her feet weigh down and stop her. Her back straightened, her eyes widening a couple fractions. The air was suddenly cold, very cold. This presence…It couldn't be.
    Her eyes washed over a man that was quietly making his way down the street. He was wearing a familiar dark, dark navy blue (or was it black?) suit, his hands calmly placed in his pockets. People fled out of his way as they saw him. They knew exactly who he was as well.
    (END OF PART 1 of Chapter 2. Continue Reading Below.)

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:29; edited 14 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 2

Post by quater Wed Aug 12 2009, 00:38

(Part 2 of Chapter 2)
    Yoyo stood in her spot, frozen and shocked. He couldn't be here for them, could he? His chakra was overflowing already from this distance. And he was still a block away.
    Bano looked back, noticing his walking partner was no longer at his side. “What's keeping you?” he asked. The look of fear on her face told him to hold back the joke about women being slow.
    Across the street someone was laughing. Q watched the man as people stayed away from him. The man in the suit was laughing in their direction. “I love the fear I strike in the weak,” he said smiling. He was looking directly at Yoyo’s panicked face.
    He shouted as he came closer to them, “Are you the guys who took out Darkflame?”
    “No, that was all them, I'm innocent blood!” Yoyo squealed as she dashed away from Bano and Q, keeping herself a safe distance away from the man she seemed to fear.
    “Sell out,” Bano grumbled. However, he wondered to himself. Yoyo, the president of man-hating, feared this man?
    “What about it?” Q asked in reply. There was something about this guy. Q smiled back at Punkfilter, though a little uneasily.
    Punkfilter continued to advance on them. “Well, I must first congratulate you on taking out pure garbage. My name is Punkfilter. However, I'm afraid my boss doesn't like that you two have annihilated one of his little minions and has ordered me to test you at twenty-five percent.” He grinned. His black eyes shone demonically as they narrowed. “Of course, his orders and my intentions are different.”
    For one reason or another, Q hid his small ounce of fear for the man well. “Oh, this guy is strong, I can tell!” he said cheerily. “But Bano, check for me.”
    Bano bent against the ground and pressed his palms to the pavement. He closed his eyes calmly as chakra left his arms and into the cold stone. The man in the dark suit was now just across the street from them. Q noticed that even cars going down the street had stopped and people had gotten out of them and hurried away. Others peered through windows of the upper floors of nearby buildings. Many had cameras and cellphones, watching with excitement. Q caught the voice of someone saying, “Looks like TFK wants a public execution.”
    Bano stood up and dusted his hands off on his jeans.
    “So?” Q asked expectedly.
    “Fighting him is a great idea. And what kind of coffin do you want?” Bano asked seriously as he brushed his dark red hair out of his eyes, frowning.
    “Come on, be optimistic for me,” Q whined. “Do you want to run for it?”
    Bano was surprised. Q had never really asked Bano's opinion on a fight before. Nor had he ever shown intention of wanting to back down from a fight. “Never in this life,” Bano replied. His brown eyes met Q's black eyes, waiting for an answer. Q sighed.
    “Too bad,” he mumbled while pushing Bano back with his left hand. “Because you need to get out of here,” he ordered
    Bano was even more surprised. Was he joking?
    An ugly twisted man slowly caught up with the suited figure. Punkfilter pulled up the cuffs of his suit then bent down and pressed his hand into the ground. At once, two giant green glass walls shot out from the ground and upward into the sky. The simultaneous walls appeared on either side of Punkfilter and left enough space for him to walk across the street. A car that had been parked above one of the spots was sent flying into the air. “Apărea,” he whispered.
    Punkfilter gently put his hands back in his pockets and began to stroll across the street. Bano and Q were speechless as they watched the walls gleam in the sunlight. They were thick and distorted the images behind them, but were transparent enough to see through. The tops were tipped with large spikes.
    “Ah, admiring my work, are you?” asked Punkfilter nonchalantly, noticing the stares. “This mineral comes from the Flourapatite family, and is quite durable when made thick enough. Surrounding everyone at all times is different minerals in the ground. Using chakra, I have the ability to combine them and crystallize them in an instant. Although it doesn't sound like the deadliest power in the world, don't underestimate the rocks below.”
    Q smiled and grabbed the wall of crystal closest to him. His palm pressed gently against the wall. A screeching noise coursed throughout the entire street as sound waves were pressed into the crystal. Punkfilter kicked off the ground and landed behind Q. The crystal wall that had stood behind Punkfilter shattered into pieces. Q pulled his hand away, a grin on his face.
    He turned and faced Punkfilter. “You really do have an interesting power. But it’s not going to work against me. Crystals are a natural conduit for sound waves. I can easily use them to amplify my powers,” Q stated.
    Punkfilter grinned slightly. He shoved his hands into the sidewalk and after a second pulled them out. His hands were covered in a blue-ish green substance and the substance slowly changed, becoming thicker toward the bulk of his arms and sharp edged across his lower arm. “Ascuţi,” he muttered. “Alexandrite, the stone of Russia,” Punkfilter explained. He swung his arm at the sidewalk, ripping it open to demonstrate its power. The edge cut through the sidewalk as scissors does paper. “Not that you were wondering, but it is a noble stone. To the average person carrying this would be heavy, but to me it’s just an extension of my arms.”
    Q just barely bent back enough to avoid the sharp edge of Punkfilter's right arm as it swung over his head. Another swing had Q rolling on the ground to stay out of its way. Punkfilter jumped through the air and Q barely had time to put his hands up to block the kick. It still made impact with his fists like a hammer. This guy is the real deal.
    Bano stood back against a brick wall watching the two. Q was getting pushed around pretty badly. Bano also kept his eye on the deformed creature watching down the street. It looked like…nah, it couldn't be, could it?
    Q swung his fist out and opened his palm as a devastating wave crashed through the air. A wall of crystalline substance rushed up to protect Punkfilter. The bricks of the building behind him splintered from the impact of the sound wave dealt it. Q felt himself suddenly thrown back by a surprising force. His own sound. His attack had somehow backfired.
    Punkfilter laughed a cruel laugh as Q landed against the street. He felt his head hit the pavement harshly against his forehead. The suited man merely smiled. “As you said yourself, sound and crystal work well against each other. But, if I control the crystal I can also control the direction of the sound wave,” he smiled as the wall that had protected him erupted by his touch.
    Q panted hard as he stared at the man. His dark suit had barely been wrinkled. Himself, on the other hand, was bruised and cut up. He stood up shakily to his knees and put his hands together, tunneling chakra from one hand to the other.
    Punkfilter, not waiting even seconds for the half-beaten man to finish, made the next move as he raced across the street towards his victim, swinging his bladed arm at him wildly. He saw his opponent move his mouth, but could not hear.
    “Shockwave,” Q muttered weakly to himself. Suddenly, he flung his left hand into the oncoming blade. As his arm swung out behind him, Punkfilter fell hard against the ground. Crystal exploded into the air as the entire blade was shattered in mid air by the force of Q's hit. Punkfilter sat up and opened his fingers and closed them a few times. “That was a pretty impressive move, I didn't know you had it in you,” he commented smugly. This was starting to be fun.
    “If I circulate the chakra through my body, I am able to collect more of it in one attack. If I channel it through me ten times, I can use the attack shockwave,” Q pointed out. Chunks of concrete had been smashed up and dirt had landed everywhere from the force of the attack.
    “True, but that kind of chakra control and power comes at a severe exhaustive price to the body,” Punkfilter told him, reading Q's thoughts. Punkfilter stabbed his arm into the ground and the crystal reformed against his hand into a blade.
    He stood up and stretched his arms back, his joints popping. Q put his hands together again and began to reform the attack. It was the only move he could think of against such a strong opponent. However, he could feel his body screaming against the though of using it again. Blood trickled out of a cut above his forehead and sank into his brown hair. Could he really pull this off?
    Bano quietly pulled out his two small wooden sticks and opened up the Kama. If Q couldn't succeed against this guy, then the only way Bano could pull it off was by catching him off guard. The body that had followed Punkfilter there stared at the fight quietly. It made Bano shudder slightly. Something just wasn't right about it. He couldn't detect life there.
    Punkfilter's swing barely missed Q as he ducked the blow. He held his hands together, continuing to build up the power of his attack. If he had any chance of winning, he had to give it all he had. Ever single last drop.
    Punkfilter's foot slid past Q's chin within a hairbreadth of hitting him. Punkfilter's right thrust made contact and slid right through Q's side, causing blood to immediately spill out of him. Q began to sputter and cough as blood gushed out of his mouth.
    His body was leaning against Punkfilter as he held him up by the power of his arm. Q then pulled his hands apart and pointed both palms against Punkfilter's chest, his wrists screaming at him to put them down. However, he ignored the cries, and he stumbled weakly as the power of fifty Chakra circulations burst forth from both hands. Punkfilter's body flew back and into the building across the street, taking out the distorted figure with him.
    Q fell face forward onto the street. His energy was waning out of him quickly.
    Bano rushed forward to help his friend but stopped midway. He could feel the air suddenly condense around him as Chakra poured out of the wall Punkfilter had just slammed into. He was still alive.
    Bano looked at Q's limp body and could see he was out of the fight after that attack. He made the decision to end this. Kama out, he darted forward as the man in the suit emerged from the hole in the wall. Bano's Kama were blocked by the blades of the crystals on Punkfilter's arm. “Oh, so you're going to fight as well?” Punkfilter asked curiously.
    Bano injected Chakra into his Kama and the blades cut through the crystal and into Punkfilter's arms. Punkfilter howled in pain and kicked Bano away.
    He stared at his bloody arms and then back at Bano as he landed on the ground. “Oh, you have a very interesting ability. I thought being able to channel sound waves was something, but yours is even more peculiar.”
    Bano glared at the man silently.
    Punkfilter gently took his jacket off and untucked his shirt. He brushed his hands over each other and the crystal hardened against his arms. With a grin, he charged at Bano swinging both blades. Bano blocked them with his Kama, suddenly breaking through the Crystal again and swinging down, opening Punkfilter's chest with his blade. Punkfilter shouted in pain again, cursing obscenities at Bano. He fell forward, hitting the ground in a slump.
    Bano thought he won. He didn't. The battle was far from over.
    After hitting the ground, Punkfilter pressed his hand into the concrete street. Seeing the sign of movement, Bano spun the Kama around in his hand then brought it down towards Punkfilter's body.
    Five spikes shot through Bano's body.
    Blood dripped from his mouth as he blinked, paralyzed in shock. His body crumpled against the road as a bloody mess.
    Punkfilter pulled his hand out of the ground and shuddered. “You have quite the attack. I see how it works. You can channel your chakra into objects and directly control them. But you can also control the chakra in the object with your chakra. Through that, you can control an opponent's chakra when you attack and make his attacks null. I'm not sure I've ever seen an ability like it.” He groaned as he gently rubbed his temples. It was a confusing ability.

(END OF PART 2 Chapter 2. Continue reading below.)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 12 2009, 00:48

(Part 3 of Chapter 2)

Bano tried with all his might to stand up. He couldn't. His body wouldn't get up. Punfilter explained. “The attack I sent you came from the ground behind you. I was able to crystallize five spikes and shoot them into your back before your finishing blow. Still, a very impressive show, you two. A worthy death for two warriors.”
    Punkfilter pulled one of the spikes out of Bano's back, and the bloody man groaned in pain, spatting blood out of his mouth. The grinning man knelt next to him. “I had fun, at least,” he whispered with a cruel smile. He lifted the spike above Bano's bleeding head. This was it. He was a goner.
    However, just before he could thrust the spike down into the skull, a shadow moved just inside his peripheral vision, and instead he threw it at the figure with the force of a rocket.
    The blade of a Katana caught the crystal and knocked it away effortlessly. “Geez, guys are so weak,” the voice complained.
    Bano recognized the voice of Yoyo immediately.
    “Oh, so the coward has come back to play?” Punkfilter smiled. “I recognize you. It’s been how many years? Two, three?”
    The blade was pressed into Punkfilter's left arm as Yoyo landed in front of the figure. “It's been six,” she whispered.
    Punkfilter looked at his arm then looked back at the girl. “Ah, yes. You were
    scared then, too,” he mocked, noticing her trembling figure. He then
    pressed his arm gently into the ground and crystal enveloped Yoyo's
    feet. “You're very fast, but if you can't move...” Punkfilter kicked Yoyo in the face. "Then you're worthless."
    The force of the kick shattered the crystal holding her in place and she crashed into the street. Punkfilter reformed the blades on his arms and whisked across the street. Yoyo barely caught the blade with her own sword. She pulled out her second sword and deflected his second arm. She then smiled and jumped into the air, kicking Punkfilter in his gut.
    His body flew back but Yoyo followed it and perfectly landed her Katana on either side of his neck as he hit the ground.
    “You're dead!” Yoyo screamed as she crossed each blade through what should have been Punkfilter's neck. However, the neck became a solid emerald green rock.
    Yoyo stared, distraught.
    The figure slowly sat up, ignoring the blades and their inability to touch him. Yoyo darted back and aimed her left sword at the man, determined to kill this man she feared.
    “Mm, this is too serious. My boss will get mad,” Punkfilter mused to himself. “Your speed is amazing, but I am not sure why you're fighting for lowlifes like these." He shrugged. "Fine. If your guys are still alive, then you can have them; I'm not interested in this anymore.” Punkfilter stood up and walked down the street away from the scene.
    Yoyo was shocked that this fight had ended so abruptly. She stared at the man as he walked away. She growled to herself in disgust.
    As she turned quickly to no longer face the man, she just as quickly noticed the horrid conditions of Punkfilter's two opponents. Q's body had suffered
    the most damage out of the three of them, his body limp and face down, as if he were already dead. However, as she got closer, the subtle breathing said otherwise, and she picked him up over her shoulder, slightly relieved at the sign of life. His blood got on her shirt, but she decided to worry about something like that later. When she turned to Bano, he was standing shakily on his legs. “Can you walk?” she asked, for once even slightly concerned for the pig-headed man. He nodded quietly.
    “Yeah, I can,” he whispered hoarsely.
    “Good,” she replied. She waited for the man to catch up to her, and even stepped back a few steps. Slowly, in silence, the two of them dragged themselves to their hideout, dragging a near-dead Q along.

Amaterasu raced for the spot where the fight had been spotted. KarateKeyaQ had urgently told him about the news, but could hardly believe it. Two men had been seen fighting Punkfilter on Eastside. He knew very well that by the time they arrived the fight would be long over. But this confirmed his suspicions on that new group in the East. It was definitely the two that got away.
    It was simple. Silver belonged to the Squid gang. They had been mugged by
    Silver, but got away. They then beat Darkflame, the leader of the gang. And all the rumors that the gang had been connected to TFK were true. And to get revenge on losing a loyal subject TFK had sent Punkfilter to do damage control.
    He reached the spot and groaned. They were definitely gone. And the damage they had done to the nearby buildings and road was extensive. Eyewitnesses were already being interviewed. The sergeant listened in on the conversations, but it was all disappointing. They had gotten away again. He started to walk down the street in the direction he had heard
    one pedestrian say they saw Punkfilter go.
    Buildings passed him by and his frustration built. There was nothing inherently strong in these two guys. How did they manage to elude him twice, then? And not a single clue. He looked around and realized he had walked a few blocks away from the scene. He dejectedly turned to go back when he noticed a figure limping into an alley.

“You used more than twenty five percent,” Darkflame's body rasped.
    “So I did,” Punkfilter confessed. “They were still trash. Hardly worth our time. That girl was the only real threat between the two of them and I could of defeated her easily had my power not been restricted.”
    “You are correct. Though it is fun nettling in the businesses of the noobies, these two are not worth our time. They can have their deteriorating bar. It has already been confirmed by your fight that the Gangs of the East will finish them off. We have much work to do. You may return.” Darkflame's body suddenly collapsed. His job was done.
    Punkfilter looked at the body for a while. How quickly his master had discarded it. He felt the wound that had done the most damage in the fight flare up. “Heh.” He smiled to himself and groaned, “That boy with the sound saved all three of their lives." He knew the presence that was waiting behind him. "Do you want something, Sergeant?”
    Amaterasu stepped away from the wall he had been listening against and walked into the alley. “You are a crminal,” Amaterasu stated plainly.
    “Yes, yes, but will you do something about it?” Punkfilter questioned. He laughed at the lack of response.
    Amaterasu's eyes narrowed. He waited for the words to come to him. Something to retaliate with.
    Nothing came.

Q's body was gently placed on top of the bed. His breathing was regular and his bleeding had finally slowed. Bano sat against his own bed across the room and sighed. “Thanks for helping us,” Bano broke the silence in a near whisper.
    Temari quietly leaned over Q's body and wrapped bandages over his injuries. Yoyo looked at Bano and noted the sincerity. “Yeah, no problem. I think I've decided to stick with you guys, actually,” she said, looking down.
    “Heh, where'd you go when you left?” Bano asked.
    “The plan was to ditch you two, but then I remembered how much I hate Punkfilter. Anyway, I'm in your gang now, it seems.” She smiled, probably for the first time to Bano.
    “If Q was awake he'd be asking when you ever weren't in our gang,” Bano chuckled. “But, welcome to the party.”
    Temari looked back at the two of them. “I'm hardly a healer or doctor of any
    kind, but he'll be alright,” she reassured, pointing at Q.
    “Thanks for your help Temari,” Bano thanked. Temari smiled in return.
    “Of course, I'm the hideout manager, after all,” she told him, jokingly
    giving him a salute. After her quiet laugh to herself, she walked off to get the group drinks.
    Bano rested his head against the wall with a sigh and spun his Kama sticks in his hands. Minutes passed by in silence, the only noise being the subtle clinking of glasses colliding and the rush of soda pouring into them.
    “I've never seen Q get thrashed around like that,” Bano finally admitted. Yoyo sat against the third bed they had in the small room. The small wooden clock on the wall quietly ticked by.
    “I watched the fight from afar,” Yoyo told him. “I couldn't resist. I was supposed to leave you guys behind and forget you, but I didn't. I must say, his attack definitely saved our lives.”
    Bano's eyes remained closed, but he nodded his head quietly in agreement. “So, who is this Punkfilter guy?” he asked.
    Yoyo stared at the ground for a moment as Bano awaited the response.
    “He's one of TFK's most dangerous minions,” she answered. Looking up at the pig-head, she realized the question before Bano asked. “TFK is one of the three Mafia leaders of the city. He's arguably the most dangerous or powerful, but in reality each Mafia leader has about equal power. Darkflame long boasted that TFK was his master. I suppose the rumors were right.”
    Hearing Darkflame's name, Bano reacted.
    “Speaking of that, I thought I saw—” he started. Yoyo cut him off abruptly with a raise of her hand.
    “Let's forget it for now,” she told him tiredly. “It's been a long day, and we could all use some rest.”
    Bano frowned, but obliged, laying down on his stomach, the stabs in his back too painful to sleep on.
    Yoyo, with her back to him, sighed quietly. Such a dangerous world.

---
    (End of Chapter 2)
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Wed Aug 12 2009, 00:58

Totally awesome!! Love
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 00:59

Iknowright? Love
    It took hella long to edit and post though D;
    Temari
    Temari
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 53604
    What's up Tab : Living is a buffet and dying is the dessert. :3
    I don't do drugs! I do doughnuts!~
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Thfunny-41
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Temari Wed Aug 12 2009, 01:02

It was great!! Keep writing, please. ^_^
    the story is comming along great.

My friend stephen just messaged me saying he likes the story so far.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Wed Aug 12 2009, 01:03

Always-Abby wrote:Iknowright? Love
    I know! This is the only reason I'm still awake. xDD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 01:16

Yoyo wrote:
    You stayed awake for this?
    You're awesome xDD

Temari - Glad you liked it ^_^
    Your friend's cool for reading it!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Aug 12 2009, 02:09

Excited Looking forward to the next chapter.
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 02:10

SickSelfishSycho wrote:Excited Looking forward to the next chapter.
    So am I xDD
    May not come out until next week though, unless Q somehow finishes it.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Aug 12 2009, 02:13

Use your amazing powers of persuasion to hurry him along xp
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 02:13

Naw, let him take his time xP
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Wed Aug 12 2009, 02:38

Well..we were hopeing to have it out...but I mean. Look at it. ^_^; it takes some time to come up with the ideas then put them down.
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 03:22

Mhm.
    I don't really mind. Take a break from editing xD;
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Wed Aug 12 2009, 08:49

Always-Abby wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    You're awesome xDD

I stayed awake too xD makes me even awesomer! :P
    I liked it, pssht whos idea was it for Bano to have red hair? lol.
    Looking forward to the next chapter ^____^
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 11:13

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    You're awesome xDD

I stayed awake too xD makes me even awesomer! :P
    I liked it, pssht whos idea was it for Bano to have red hair? lol.
    Looking forward to the next chapter ^____^
    :O Do we have a Stay-Awake club, whos main purpose is to stay as late as possible just to read the fanfic?
    Cause that's what it's sounding like to me xDD
    I have no idea. Probably both of their's, but it's a fanfic about ninja gangsters. You're going to get pretty much everything xDD
    Haha ^__^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Wed Aug 12 2009, 11:42

That was Qs.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Wed Aug 12 2009, 12:57

Ninja gangsters :3

Uhm, yay a stay awake club? xD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 12 2009, 17:10

Stay Awake Club.
    Population: 2.
    At least everyone knows each other there :D
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Wed Aug 12 2009, 17:32

Yay! Me and Yoyo! Cowboy
    We hold regular meetings, you know ;)
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Aug 12 2009, 19:30

I happen to also be a stay-awaker ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 12 2009, 20:04

Bano's hair looks kinda red in that one pic?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Wed Aug 12 2009, 20:24

....It does? O_O What pic?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 12 2009, 20:27

Oh nevermind, that's the hoody and my color deficiency...heh...I should wear my glasses more.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Wed Aug 12 2009, 20:56

Excellent in quantity, excellent in quality!
    We're getting the next chapter... today? :D

Haha. TFK and his souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 13:10