WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Endless Nothing
Yoyo
Mikel
SickSelfishSyQo
Toshii
Banouin
Destinykil
theBOSS.
dark_Raptor
quater
14 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 11

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 11

Post by quater Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:32

WOTNOPOLIS: 11 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 11

“I wonder if they’re closed?” Abby asked the bar. She had been sitting quietly by herself waiting for someone to come take her order or hang out with her. “Seems very empty. And I have been here for three hours.”
    She stared at the bar counter. “Darn, I was kind of looking forward to hanging out with, whatever their names were and Q. Oh well.”
    She sat a while longer, wondering if they’d come through the door with an exciting story to tell. At that moment a strange noise echoed from the back of the bar. She looked around and started to tip toe towards it. “Q? Guys?” Abby yelled out.
    Scratch. Scratch. Scratch. She could definitely hear something scratching against wood. “Guys, if this is a joke, I’m not laughing. What’s that noise?” She made her way to the back door that lead to the rooms. Sweat ran down her hands as she cautiously gripped the door handle. Scratch. Scratch. She carefully pushed it open and peered inside the dark hallway.
    The light was off in the small hallway, and the scratching was growing louder. Her heart raced. “What, what if it’s something bad? What if that’s the reason they’re all gone? What if it‘s a ghost, or a monster?” she whispered and clutched at her chest. She slowly bent down to her knees. “Can’t go on! Too scary. No wait, I must. They could be in real trouble.”
    She inched forward. The door to her left was clearly rattling from the scratching, now growing louder and more fearsome. She quietly breathed a sigh and reached for the door handle to her right. She opened the door to her right and peered inside. “Ah, nothing there. Haha, not so bad. Even though the scratching is coming from my left.”
    She stared at the door to her left. It was shaking from the scratching. She gripped the handle. Her hand was unsteady, unsure. What lay behind that door could change her life. She gulped down the lump in her throat. She closed her eyes and threw the door open.
    Something bounced past her feet and she screamed. A black object raced past her and she jumped as far away as she could. Her heart leapt as she watched it disappear around the corner in a blur. Then a quiet click clacking brought it back, standing on it’s hind legs. “Cherry Coke! What are you doing here?” Abby asked joyfully. Her smile slowly faded, “Ah, those guys must of left you here all alone, huh? They’re idiots.”
    Cherry Coke nodded his head and rushed over for petting. Abby picked him up and walked outside the bar. “Want to get a smoothie?”
    “What, nothing to say, Soundman?” Destinykil laughed. Q swung his fist forward but Destinykil caught it with his left hand.
    “When did you get so slow, Soundman?” Destinykil laughed and Q felt his body being swung away. His arms scraped against the concrete as he rolled into another machine. Electrical wires and glass sunk into his skin and the noise was giving him a headache. “Oh, this power. This power is so delicious feeling. You have no idea how long I wanted to do that. Do you know how bad it hurt? Not just my pride, but the physical pain of shattering my bones? Oh, I knew I’d find a way to kill you Soundman. The greatness of Destinykil! For Destiny can kill! And I‘m her messenger!”
    Q jumped forward and landed a kick into Destinykil‘s chest. Destinykil grinned. “Well, is that it? Is that all the Sound Man‘s got in him?”
    Q pulled his foot back and brought his fist down into Destinykil’s cheek. He shoved his knee into Destinykil‘s chest. “Heh, I guess you still want to fight. But I like that about you Soundman.” Destinykil gripped Q’s arm and slammed him into the concrete ground. The room was littered with machines beeping, test tubes, and wires going from one experiment to another. “It just means you’ll make this revenge a bit more fun! For I am the Destinykil! Reborn!”
    “This is getting dull. If I wanted to watch him die I could of just put him in a test lab,” Venomu sighed. “Q? A word. Do you mind fighting and doing something, please? This is supposed to be entertaining and proof that Destinykil has become a valuable asset. You see, and you may not of noticed, I kidnapped this girl and she has about, fifteen minutes? Yes, maybe? I think. About fourteen minutes and thirty eight seconds left to live. I was hoping this would motivate you to actually, you know, fight? Yes. That’d be good. I figured as the leader of the Eagle Gang, scourge of the East, that would be nice to see. Just keep it in mind.”
    Q slowly stood up. He was finding it hard to concentrate. All the noise in the room was making him dizzy as it was, and crashing through five machines and the ground over and over wasn‘t helping. The sound of fighting was heard across the room, as Knssquad tried to stave off Darnas’s vicious attacks. Q’s body was soaked from the blood of open wounds. He was used to pain in WOTNopolis, but it was still driving him crazy. “This isn’t right, this wasn’t how it was supposed to go down,” Q said. “We aren’t supposed to lose to scum like you.”
    Destinykil watched Q get to his feet and picked him up by his neck. “What are you talking about?” Venomu smiled. “This is WOTNopolis. Of course this is how you’re going to die. This is how all you vermin die.”
    Destinykil tossed Q’s body effortlessly away. Q slammed into a test chamber and bounced to a stop. His eyes moved across the room; anything to make him stop thinking about the pain. They fell on Temari, helplessly pounding away at the test chamber she was stuck in. An all glass chamber large enough for her body, with a spot light on it. Q just wanted to protect his friend. His thoughts were cut off by the sight of Destinykil racing over to him. Q stood up but before he could reach do anything Destinykil picked him up and held him with one arm. “You’re weak, Sound man. Getting beaten by someone so weak is a disgrace. I will renew my name as great when I kill you here.”
    Q grabbed Destinykil’s arm and shot waves of Vibrations into them. Destinykil just smirked. “Yeah, that worked last time. But my bones aren‘t bones, you dissolved that. My bones were recreated by Iron. And with these tubes,” Destinykil said and pointed to one of the tubes hanging from his body, “I am able to enhance my strength incredibly.”
    “Ah, yes. Imagine, it is small bursts of electrons and radiation that super heat our body, from the Ionosphere, that cause people with powers like ourselves, to grow different wavelengths of AMP. Now imagine that system of power is being induced upon your body continuously at a safe level. Unimaginable power is yours, as is proven by Destinykil’s new body,” Venomu laughed. “The tubes are connected inside his body, and they stick out. Although the sight isn’t the most beautiful, who can argue with these results?”
    Destinykil smiled as he kneed Q and dropped him to the floor. “Oh man, this is so excellent! I the Destinykil, am number one!”
    “So, should we join them?” Clair asked after the two of them had separated from the group. “Fighting the military does seem like a good idea, but those decimator guys are tough. But then again they can be taken out, too. Hm.”
    “No way,” Bano shook his head. “We’ll stick near them, but trust me. A group that size, of thugs and criminals? Lot’s of trouble.”
    Bano watched the crowd from his perch. Jz and Zergio had gathered the large group of gangsters in a plaza and were getting ready for an all out assault. The military was staying back from the area, aware of the army inside. Bano had recommended that as soon as possible him and Clair slip away and watch them. The fourth floor of the building across from the plaza worked out perfectly.
    “I don’t have a good feeling about any of this, of what those two are trying to do. I admire their spirit, and the Military needs to be fought or we‘ll die, but this just seems like a disaster waiting to happen for some reason,” Bano sighed.
    “You have no idea,” a voice said from behind. Bano whipped out his Kama and spun around. A tight snapping feeling bit his hands. He looked down and saw that his hands had been whipped together.
    A shadow laughed from the darkness of the old decrepit building. The only light came from the window that Clair and Bano had been looking out. A whip rope stretched from the shadows to Bano’s hands. Clair’s bow aimed at the darkness. “Who are you? And what do you want? Tell us now or I’ll kill you.”
    “You can kill me, if you know where I am. But if you miss, I‘m tossing Bano boy out the window. Relax, I didn’t come to fight. I just came to make sure you watched the big event!” she said with excitement hinted in her voice.
    “What do you mean?” Clair asked but the woman shushed her.
    “No talking! Just watch quietly,” she replied.
    Down below Zergio yelled to the crowd on a platform of cars Jz had stacked on top of each other. Giants, thugs with tattoos and the most dangerous look in their eyes, and men dressed in all different ways were listening to their leader. “My friends! My fellow gangsters! And even, enemies! We come this day for no more worthy cause then our freedoms. Yes, at times, many of us have wronged WOTNopolis! But if we do not stand united, we will not win this fight against the Military. And the Military must be stopped. They will not hesitate to eradicate all of us from the very homes we live! And we will win. We can do this! Together, no foe can beat us back.”
    The crowd roared with applause. Jz waved his hands to the crowd, “We have to win! The military may mean well, but they are killing us in the process! We have to win and keep WOTNopolis under our care! Now go out and win!”
    The army yelled and charged forward and past the platform Jz and Zergio stood on. Zergio and Jz smiled and turned towards the street. The smiles froze, as did the crowd. The entire mob of screaming happy men had come to a silent halt at the gate of the plaza.
    “And now the fun begins!” the woman holding Bano’s wrists cooed. Bano stared at the strange situation. Three men stood at the gate of the plaza and had brought the entire mob to a dead stop. Bano wasn’t sure what was going on till he recognized the man in the middle.
    “That’s! That’s Punkfilter? But what’s he want? And who are the other two?” Bano asked quickly. The very same man Bano was talking about adjusted his tie.
    “The one on the left with the dull grey hair is Draco. Guy’s not very lively. And then on the right with the yellow hair is crazy Jose. He’s so annoying, too,” the woman sighed. “Keep watching this is where things get extra exciting.”
    “I’m sorry, but I have orders to kill you all, so this is the end of the line for you guys,” Punkfilter waved his hand.
    Draco sat down and bent his head forward. “What we are doing here is an abomination.”
    “I’m not sorry,” Jose smiled and waved his arms back and forth. “It’s like a buffet!”
    “It’s TFK’s men! Run for it!” someone screamed. With that the entire crowd surged away. Chaos and panic ensued as the thugs of WOTNopolis ran in horror. Many stumbled and found themselves trampled by the men around them who were fearing for their lives.
    PF stretched his arm out and a row of spikes rocketed out of the ground and into the people before him. Screams and blood mixed in the air as a row of people fell forward. “Now now, Punkfilter, wait for me!” Jose cried.
    Jose‘s mouth stretched beyond believable proportions. As it continued to widen a hand reached out from inside and pulled itself outside of his body. Another arm quickly followed it and then a head. Jose’s body became deflated and fell to the ground as an exact duplicate away. Jose’s body shriveled to the floor. “Excellent, now I can fight!”
    Like a blur the Jose that had left his body darted in and out of the crowd ripping his hands through people‘s chests. “So fast,“ Bano said in disgusted awe.
    Punkfilter quietly bent to his knees and placed his hands against the ground. Giant Crystal spikes burst from the ground and flew into the sky. They were well over forty feet high. Clair turned away as she watched one man impaled by one. “Mortalitas”
    “I’m sorry, but all of you must die, means no one lives,” Punkfilter said. “And as redundant as that sounds, that means escaping is absolutely out of the question.”
    Punkfilter’s spikes had created a wall around the entire plaza. Men who had been fleeing were now caught inside the crystal wall frozen forever. The people who were still alive inside the plaza became even more frenzied upon seeing this.
    “They blocked the exits!” screamed someone as the crowd began to fight in every direction. Someone threw a kick at Punkfilter but he found himself frozen inside Crystal. A giant of a man stomped over to Draco, who had yet to raise his head. The giant’s fist rocketed towards Draco.
    In an instant Draco jumped up and kicked the giant of a man away from him.
    The giant’s body bounced away. “I’m afraid I’m far too fast for you,” Draco sighed. “This is truly awful, beyond proportions. Such carnage will never be erased from our souls.”
    “It’s a job,” Punkfilter replied as his arms stretched out and a row of crystalline daggers shot into the crowd. “Pestis”
    Draco quietly picked up the crumpled body of Jose and walked away with it. “I‘m moving this Jose, if it gets hurt you‘ll be in real trouble.”
    Bano‘s eyes watched the figure darting between the crowds. “No, this is excellent! I love it! Love it!”
    “He can quite literally eat the wave lengths around him. Or absorb it into his own, but he can’t do it inside his physical body without completely messing it up,” the woman who had Bano bound explained. Bano’s eyes stared at the scene horrified. “No one’s really sure how he does it, but his soul quite literally crawls out of the mouth of his body. Once it does that it can attack with unbelievable speed, since it is no longer weighed down by it’s body. Once his hands touch the blood of his opponent, they become greatly weakened. So shoving his hand through their chests is a death sentence. And with everyone that falls he becomes even more hungry and powerful.”
    Clair turned away. “I can’t watch anymore of this! This is! This is! I don’t even know how to describe it. Who would make them do this to these people?”
    “That would be, TFK,” she replied. “My boyfriend, I think. Not sure, I haven’t seen him in months, although we do live down the hall from each other.”
    Bano and Clair looked at the shadowed figure strangely. “My name is SickSelfishSycho! Nice to meet you two.”
    Bano and Clair still stared in shock. “What, is it that strange? Well, I guess it is. Every once and a while we see each other and say hi, but that’s about it.”
    A yell from the plaza brought Bano and Clair’s attention back to the massacre in front of them. Only two figures were still standing. “You, you, how could you?” yelled Jz.
    “Oh, I see we have some stragglers,” Jose smiled. “Excellent!”
    “You, you demons!” Jz screamed as he raced forward. Jose smiled but the smile disappeared as something behind him cracked. Punkfilter turned around and watched as a building snapped from it’s foundation and came crashing down on top of them.
    Dust scattered across the air and rubble fell everywhere. Silence went on till a hand popped through the building wall. “That was really, really annoying kid,” Jose growled as he crawled out of the walls of the building.
    Jose caught Zergio’s fist just before it reached him. “Nice try,” Jose laughed but stopped was cut off by a kick that caught him directly in the chin.
    Zergio landed on the ground as Jose glared at him. “We led those people to their deaths. Don’t think we’re going to go down without giving it everything we’ve got. You took away the small hope they had. And now we‘re going to kill you.”
    Draco’s kick hit Zergio in the chest and left him bouncing across the plaza. Crystal shattered through the walls of the fallen building. Chunks of concrete exploded in every direction. Punkfilter stared at Jose’s soul form and sighed. “Yes, I protected your body with my crystals, even if you didn’t ask me to. You‘re welcome.”
    Zergio threw a punch at Draco, but Draco slid his weight to his left and grabbed him by the neck. “Fool, I am capable of speeds you can’t even dream of. I am the embodiment of the light of this world. Don’t think you can touch me.”
    Zergio’s body landed against the cement with a sickly cracking. Behind Punkfilter several buildings had come off their foundations and were falling forward. “Sorry, but that’s not gonna work again on us.”
    Punkfilter punched the ground and whispered. “Tectum”
    Jagged Crystals shot up in every direction and sliced the incoming builds to pieces. Jz fell forward onto his knees. “Seems this one will die without any of our help,” Jose laughed. “That’s okay, with such little strength he wouldn’t be all that tasty.”
    Jose slipped his form back into the mouth of his body and in a moment it sat up and smiled. Draco walked slowly over to Zergio. “We’re sorry, but this is how things work. You had the right idea. With an army you could of taken on the military, maybe. But that was what made you such a threat. One that we were sent to eliminate, for our boss doesn‘t like threatening things. Enjoy your last few moments of life.”
    Bano and Clair stared at the scene long after they had left. “You see? It was quite the event! Ah, but it’s over.”
    Bano kicked the pillar next to him. His foot cracked from the pain. “What kind of monsters are you people?”
    “We’re the next level. You people are very lucky you were up here, and not down there, I can tell you that. Anyway, I know my boss has been keeping an eye on your little group. I just wanted to let you know what a difference between the levels of us, and your level is. Before you go thinking you can fight us head on, remember that,” SickSelfishSycho laughed and whipped her hand back.
    Bano felt his arms come free. Clair jumped outside and raced over to the plaza. “Where’s she going?” SSS asked.
    “Most likely to heal any of them who might still be alive,” Bano glared. “And me, I’m going to kill you.”
    SickSelfishSycho laughed hard. “Oh no, Bano. I told you, I am not here to fight. I just wanted to show you the event! And maybe, perhaps, make sure you didn’t run out their yourselves and get killed. Hm. It‘s a mystery, isn‘t it?”
    Bano watched the darkness long after he knew she was gone. “Not today. But someday you guys will pay.”
    KnssQuad dodged Darnas’s sword and swung her Banana bat. “Too slow. Way too slow.”
    KnssQuad watched as Darnas effortlessly blocked the Banana bat and punched Knssquad in the gut with his other hand. She slipped forward but used the opportunity to slide a kick. Darnas took it full force into the gut.
    “Yeah, that hurt,” Darnas groaned as he stepped back. He swung his sword out and pointed it at KnssQuad. “But it’s not even close to enough.”
    Darnas slid forward and swung his sword with his full might. Knssquad rolled out of its way and watched the ground explode with it’s power. She stepped back and felt her eyes lock onto the sword. “It’s, glowing?” she asked confused.
    “This is my sword, the lightning blade,” Darnas smiled. “Nothing can stop it’s cutting power. Dodge all day but as soon as you are too weak, too slow, it’ll catch you, and this match is over.”
    Darnas swung his fist forward and Knssquad caught it in the cheek. She felt her body fall to the ground and roll over. “Way too slow, sorry.”
    Knssquad jumped to her feet and whipped out her ice cream scooper and launched two scoops at Darnas. He swung his sword effortlessly and split the scoops away. “Nothing to it,” Darnas smiled but quickly froze.
    A drop of ice cream had landed in his ear. Darnas screamed in agony and began swinging his sword sporadically. “That hurt!” Darnas cried. “What was that?”
    “That, is one of my fierce attacks. One hit from that ice cream melts you. So let’s see who is more powerful. Your sword, or my acid ice cream,” Knssquad smiled as she launched a front kick into Darnas. The kick landed squarely into his chin.
    Knssquad landed as Darnas’s body went rocketing away. Dust flew through the air and Knssquad used this opportunity to estimate the situation. “It seems Q isn’t faring well against that freaky guy,” Knssquad spoke quietly. “If I can shake this fellow here I might be able to make it to Temari and free her before the poison is released.”
    A roaring thunder froze Knssquad in place. She turned around and watched as a bolt of lightning moved just past her and exploded the wall behind her. “You, you think you can win still, don’t you?” Darnas yelled. “You haven’t realized, you’re not fighting just some guy with an electric sword. You’re fighting the very natural element of the lightning bolt!”
    His sword came from above and Knssquad whipped up her scooper to block it. It turned blue and she jumped. The area exploded with the same power from before. “Now do you see why this battle is impossible for you? Now! Do you see? I have the powers of lightning, and I channel it through this sword. Anytime this sword strikes an object within a second the lightning bolt releases from it in perfect precision. Even if you dodge the immediate blast the lightning bolt will crush you.”
    Knssquad jumped out of the way of another lightning attack. She whipped some acid onto her scooper and sent it straight at him. Darnas twisted his shoulders and glided over the two scoops. He reached back and whipped his blade forward. Knssquad blocked it with her Scooper but immediately felt the heat from the blast rocket past her.
    “I almost got you that time, Knssquad. This fight is almost over,” Darnas smiled. Darnas swung the sword over his head and struck it down. Knssquad moved out of it’s way but the explosion rocketed her to the ground. “You’re getting slower.”
    Knssquad scooped some acid and released one scoop. Darnas easily stepped away from it. Knssquad followed it with a punch that Darnas caught with his hand. “Too slow?” Knssquad asked as she swung the other Acid scooper into Darnas’s side.
    Darnas yelled in pain and let go of Knssquad’s fist. He fell forward onto his knees and his hands reached for the spot that Knssquad attacked. He soon pulled his hand away as the acid began to burn that as well. “It hurts so bad, it hurts so bad,” Darnas screamed.
    Knssquad turned around. “I don’t have time for this I have to help Temari,” Her legs stopped and she felt herself falling forward. She hit the ground before she felt the pain searing her.
    Darnas sighed quietly. He was sitting on one knee, his hand and side burning. His sword had stabbed through Knssquad’s shoulder blade and the following impact had shot her face forward into the dirt.

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:26; edited 6 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 11

Post by quater Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:33

“Well, this definitely sucks,” Yoyo sighed. She stared helplessly outside the truck “The worst part is they took my swords.”
    Jake stared at the inmates around him. Many had tattoos, bling, and all were unhappy. “Yoyo, I’m not gonna make it in prison, I tell ya! The days are short, the showers scary, the bathrooms open! I’mma die! The disease, the filth! Someone tell momma I loved her, when I did, the days, too short.”
    Yoyo leaned over and smacked him across the head. “You’re talking gibberish. Stop! It’s annoying. This is your fault anyway!”
    “What? How is this my fault? Did I give me a rigged harpoon gun that seeks out tires? Did I set Clair and KnssQuad’s fight up days ago so the mayor from crazy Ville would bring in an army? Or was it perhaps me who was steroid induced and chased us into that Endless Nothing rally?”
    “Shut up it’s still your fault!” Yoyo yelled.
    Others started to argue and soon the entire truck had turned to yelling. They whisked down the roads, with trucks in front of them and behind them. Yoyo stared outside and Jake just stuttered to himself in a corner. They had been driving for over an hour, and they were now leaving the inner city limits. Beyond here was the rural district of WOTNopolis. Yoyo hadn’t been here many times.
    “Oh, so this is what it’s like outside of WOTNopolis,” Jake said as he pointed at the trees they were passing.
    “We’re not outside of WOTNopolis,” Yoyo corrected him. “This is just the outter district. There’s miles upon miles to go before we’re outside of WOTNopolis itself. This area is very rural. And the climate varies intensely. This area might be forest, but go ten miles in that direction and you could reach a desert. And in that direction a mountain range. It has to do with the weirdness of WOTNopolis being the capital of Animea, where several nations sewed themselves together.”
    “A bird!” Jake yelled as he saw one fly past.
    Yoyo bonked him again. “Pay attention!”
    “I was paying attention. WOTNopolis, something, outside, forest, desserts, big,” Jake smiled.
    “That’s not even close to what I said! And desserts? No! Desert! Desert!” Yoyo yelled and the truck erupted into yelling again. “Oh great,” Yoyo sighed as arguments flared all around them. “How much longer is this stupid truck ride?”
    The sun was beginning to set. Red and orange mixed serenely against the sky. Clair worked tirelessly to save lives. With one hand she would bring a person back to life, if it was possible still, and the other hand she would work to soothe their wounds. The number of bodies she was able to save was dwindling. Across the plaza Jz was doing a similar tactic with Bano. “It’s not much, but this is a pretty good technique we have going,” Jz said quietly.
    With Bano’s sensing powers he could find the wounded spots in a person and inform Jz how to rebuild them, if it were at all possible. “I feel like a surgeon,” Jz laughed bitterly. “Oh, what a mess. What a mess.”
    Bano found more people and found their wounds. “There’s becoming less and less we can save,” Bano sighed. “We need more people, more time. There’s just too many and it happened too long ago.”
    Jz looked at Bano and shook his head. “You’ve done more than enough. Thanks to you and Clair more than forty five people have their lives. It was me and Zergio who have to bear their losses. You guys are heroes, we’re fools,” Jz whispered.
    Bano looked over at Zergio who was sitting quietly by himself. “You guys aren’t bad leaders, you just didn’t have a plan. You guys tried something too big, you weren’t ready. But learn from it. And move on. If it means that much to you, then do better. Don’t let these lives die in vain. And don’t let Clair’s and my efforts be wasted.”
    Jz smiled half heartedly. “Thanks man. Maybe, maybe you’re right.”
    “They’re coming!” a man yelled. “I see them! They’re coming!”
    Jz and Bano jumped. Zergio barely looked up. “Who’s coming?” Bano asked.
    “The marines! They must of realized or been tipped off that we’ve been crushed. They’re on their way now to finish us off!” the man panted.
    Bano whipped out his kama and smiled. “They can try!”
    Jz stood up and put his hand out in front of Bano. “Nope, sorry buddy, I can’t let you do that.”
    Zergio stepped forward and stood behind Jz. “This is our mess, you guys have already helped. We started this war with the marines, and now we gotta finish it.”
    “You’ll be crushed,” Bano asked surprised. “Let us help, we’re good at fighting.”
    “I believe it,” Jz smiled. “But no, you two get out of here. You still have a chance, man. Live on. Let us deal with this mess.”
    Bano started to protest again but Clair tugged on his arm. “Let’s go, Bano.”
    “We can’t, we have to, but,” Bano stuttered.
    “No, this is their fight, let them do it,” Clair said and pulled Bano forward.
    Bano and Clair left the scene behind them and walked. The sound of explosions made Bano turn halfway around but Clair pulled him forward. “You know why those two bug me?” Bano asked.
    Clair shook her head. “Why?”
    “Because, they had a good idea and this city tore it from them. And because, those two could be Q and I someday.”
    Q stumbled out of the dust for a moment and looked around. Destinykil’s attacks had been coming so hard and fast that any second of reprieve was enough to be thankful for. He had felt Knssquad’s presence fall a moment ago, and he could see Temari’s face of terror just a little bit away from him. Q started to run but felt his entire body hit a wall.
    “Where ya going sound man? I, Destinykil, am your opponent,” Destinykil smiled as Q felt his body fly in another direction. The force of the hit had pulverized his chest and several ribs were smashed. Q stood up and stared at his foe.
    “Is this really it? Tell me, Q, what were your plans? What is your reason for even existing in this city?” Venomu sighed.
    “I’m going to become the strongest,” Q said. Destinykil kicked and Q blocked it. Q’s fist moved forward and slammed directly into Destinykil’s chest.
    “Heh, nice attack,” Destinykil smiled and kneed Q in the chest. “But, you’re still nothing sound man.”
    Q fell and rolled into another machine. The sounds of machinery falling echoed across the large room. Venomu sat up. “Well, I’ve finished my meal. Boy you have three minutes left. I’ve bored of this forever ago. And I have a meeting to head off too. Destinykil finish him off. Also, think about this, Q. There are only four mafias who run parts of the city, in all of WOTNopolis. Thousands try a year and only four have grown above the ants around them. Do you think we did this haphazardly, without a plan? Do you think of the thousands a year with weird powers trying, you are really meant to rise above all of us, above even us four giants, and climb to the top, with no reason? You’re weak. Just another termite in the foundation of this city.”
    Q picked himself up and stared. Directly in front of him was Temari, pounding away at the glass tube she was stuck inside. Destinykil picked Q up off the ground and laughed. “Well, you heard the boss, eh? You’re weak, Sound man. And it’s time to finish you off.”
    Across the room Arashi Ryu and Venomu slowly walked out the door. Darnas followed behind him, holding his side. “This isn’t how it’s supposed to end,” Q whispered.
    “And yet, it is how it’ll end. Be glad, you are dying at the amazing Destinykil’s hands,” Destinykil said as he reached his hand back. A second later Q felt his entire fist shatter into his face. Q’s body smashed into the tube and he felt himself stumble forward.
    Q slipped and felt himself sitting down. The pain wracked his body and Destinykil was walking away. Q looked behind him and saw tears falling down Temari’s face. Across the room Knssquad was laying in a puddle of her own blood.
    “Hey Venomu,” Q smiled as he placed both his hands together and began to circle a shockwave through them. “You said that this tube was soundproof?”
    Q placed his palms against it and an explosion followed. The glass around Temari shattered as the machine itself blew to pieces.
    “Oh, didn’t see that coming,” Venomu yawned. “Let’s go. He just released all the poison in that machine in this room. You do not want to be in here much longer. Besides we’re late for our meeting.”
    “But boss, let me finish off this punk,” Destinykil yelled.
    “No, no, no, not good. If you get poisoned I’ll have a sick gangster, and that’ll be a pain,” Venomu said. With that they left. Destinykil lingered and gave Q one last look before he followed behind.
    Q stood up and pulled on Temari’s hand. “Come on, let’s go.”
    Temari followed Q carefully. “This room, it’s filling up with poison.”
    A purple, misty gas was beginning to flow from the machine. “Go,” Q said to Temari as she ran over to the door.
    Temari ran into the hallway leading away from the room and face first into several rabid animals released from their cages. They growled and barked and hissed at her and she backed away. “Shoot!” Temari screamed. A large beast rushed forward to bite Temari but was kicked in the ribs.
    Q glared at the beasts before him. Over his shoulder was Knssquad’s limp body. He stepped forward and slammed his fist into the nearest animal’s skull. A snapping sound occurred and it fell. Another animal jumped forward and Q slammed his foot into it.
    “Anyone else?” Q growled. Temari and Q stepped quickly through the beasts. Each one raised its head to attack but held back. Temari and Q stepped outside the hallway and back into the drainage tunnels of the city.
    “Let’s get out of here,” Q whispered.
    “Yoyo,” Jake asked quietly. “I’m under 18, so, does that make me jailbait?”
    Yoyo’s fist collided with Jake’s jaw. “That’s definitely not how it works. Geez, if I knew I was gonna get arrested with somebody I’d of gone with Clair. Then her ice could of blown us out of here or something.”
    “Heh, that’s now how it works,” a nearby prisoner laughed. “These guys are crazy. Some mad scientist has helped them develop a kinda system that counteracts our powers and makes us as weak as regular people. They say he lives under the city.”
    “Shoot,” Yoyo sighed. “Well that sucks a doodles.”
    A loud thump outside the trucks caught Yoyo’s attention. “What was that?”
    “Sounds like a car accident,” Jake laughed. “Haha, are they really too stupid to drive?”
    “Hey, the military caught us, right?” Yoyo pointed out.
    “I do not see how that is relevant,” Jake smiled. Yoyo just shook her head. All the trucks slowly braked to a halt. The sun had gone down hours ago and the moon light beamed through the leaves.
    “You know it’s kinda creepy out here,” Jake whispered. “What if there’s a werewolf?”
    “I really hope they put me in solitary confinement,” Yoyo grumbled under her breath.
    A set of lights went flying by. “Was that?”
    “Yep, definitely a jeep,” Yoyo answered.
    “That’s suspicious,” Jake said.
    The doors to the front of the truck were thrown open and the soldiers ran out of them screaming. From inside a radio was blaring: All men get away! There’s too many. Run for your lives!
    The screams of soldiers and the sound of bullet fire was now ricocheting across the forest. Yoyo yawned and laid her head against the wall. “We will soon be entering the next life, Jake. I am hoping it’s a world without men. You?”
    “I’m gonna hope it’s a world with lots of gummy worms!” Jake smiled.
    “I hope it’s a world with lots of shiny things,” a prisoner smiled.
    “Well who asked you?” Jake yelled.
    The sounds of the forest ceased and there came an eerie silence. Rustling was all around them. Footsteps kicked up dirt. “I can’t see anything!” Jake yelled. “Werewolves, eat Yoyo! Eat Yoyo.”
    A man appeared on the outside of the bars. He reached out and pulled the bars off the truck. “Hm.”
    The prisoners rushed out of the truck and jumped down onto the ground. “We’re free!”
    “Yaay!” Jake yelled. “Let’s run for it!”
    Yoyo grabbed Jake by his shirt collar. “Not so fast, I gotta find my swords.”
    “Hm,” The man who had freed them told the group.
    A girl with white hair stepped forward and smiled. “He says, ‘Hello, I am Mikel, of the Third Mafia of WOTNopolis. What has been done is awful, and the military will be stopped. Join our group and you will see great power. But you don’t have to, you’re free to do what you want.”
    “Let’s join!” Jake smiled before he was smacked.
    “We’re in a gang you moron,” Yoyo glared. Yoyo peeked into the truck and pulled her swords out. “There you two are. Don’t leave again.”
    Yoyo heard a noise behind her and jumped. “Hm.”
    “Woah, sneaking up on me!” Yoyo said as she swung her hands into a kung fu position.
    “He says, ‘Are you two the ones from the Eagle Gang that went on that mad rage against the mayor?’” the girl translated.
    “Um, something like that,” Yoyo grunted.
    “Wow, you guys are pretty crazy,” Mikel said.
    “He says, ‘Wow, you guys are pretty crazy,” the girl said. “Oh, and my name is Crispi.”
    “Er, nice to meet you,” Yoyo smiled. “But, we’re just gonna be going.”
    “That’s fine, we’re really late for a meeting anyway,” Crispi smiled. “Bye! Take care you guys. The rest of you follow us.”
    “Hm,” Mikel said.
    “He also says, ‘good luck! You guys are either crazy or stupid, but either way, lot’s of luck.’”
    Yoyo and Jake walked into the woods. “Well that was weird,” Jake said.
    “Yeah, but hey, we’re free. I have my swords, so,” Yoyo shrugged.
    “Do we have to walk all the way back to WOTNopolis?” Jake asked.
    “For starters, we’re still in WOTNopolis. And for seconds, yes,” Yoyo growled.
    “Well, that sucks for us,” Jake whined.
    “Oh come on, man up.”
    “That sounds really weird coming from you.”
    “So, this is where we’ll stay the night?” Clair asked. “In this super creepy abandoned warehouse?”
    “Well, I don’t really know my way around WOTNopolis! And this is the place where we fought King Of Blades, so it works!” Bano smiled and laid down.
    “Eh, maybe I shoulda gone with Yoyo,” Clair sighed.
    “What was that?” Bano asked.
    “Nothing, um, what if King of Blades’s ghost is here?” Clair asked and started looking around nervously.
    Bano sat up and looked around. “For some reason, that doesn’t really sound all that intimidating.”
    Clair laid down and closed her eyes. “It’s weird, but you’re right.”
    Bano looked across the room where Clair was laying down. “Uh, well, night night, buddy. Gotta fun day of, um, nothing planned tomorrow.”
    “Yeah! Night night, chap. Don’t let the King Of Blades ghost bite.”
    “Q? Are sure that no one will mind that we broke into this place?” Temari asked.
    “Naw, they love me here at Smoothie’s N Smiles. They’ll be fine with it. I’mma just sleep on that table over there and you take care of Knssquad. You can take care of her, right?” Q asked.
    “Mhm, the wound wasn’t anything fatal. She twisted her body when it struck her so it went through her chest at a very fortunate angle,” Temari nodded. “I’m not a doctor, but I learned these things over the years.”
    “Good,” Q sighed. “I took a lot of that poison, but my body’s fighting it. I’ll be okay. Especially since I stole some cherry coke from that dispenser.”
    “Um, Q?”
    “Yeah, Temari?” Q asked as he rolled on top of a table.
    “Thanks for saving my life back there, and Knssquad’s,” Temari smiled. “I’m not really a strong member of the gang, but, it really is great.”
    “Yeah, sure, it’s my job. You try your best, so strength doesn‘t matter. You‘re an important member of the Eagle Gang, as is Knssquad. Everyone is important,” Q said while closing his eyes. “Goodnight.”
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:33

I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be great. Leave it to me
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:37

lawl@mikel&his hm's.
    Really. Ingenious. xD
    Though I thought the translator was Jan at first.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:42

dude more than amazing, awesome, sick nasty, im not the most beautiful thing but eh..haha XD made me laugh, truely epic broseph...loved it all,
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Fri Apr 16 2010, 23:08

death wrote:lawl@mikel&his hm's.
    Really. Ingenious. xD

I told Q it should have been!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 11 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 11 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Apr 16 2010, 23:51

lol Mikel and hm XD

awesome chapter :3
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Apr 17 2010, 06:43

I also assumed it would be Neon ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 17 2010, 08:40

i like it =D a lot. haha. so i get to be the third mafia, hm? cool.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 17 2010, 09:28

SickSelfishSycho wrote:I also assumed it would be Neon ^^

me too! :O
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 17 2010, 11:39

XD I didn't think it would be me! XD XD cause it said white hair =))))))

BUT I LOVE IT. "Hm." translate. "Hm." translate. "Hm." XD XD XD AND ALL HMs SAY SO MUCH XD LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AWESOMENESS XD XD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 11 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 17 2010, 11:40

death wrote:lawl@mikel&his hm's.
    Really. Ingenious. xD
    Amen to that. I'm glad I'm not the only one surprised it was Cris. xD;

Awesome. xD
    But poor Cherry Coke! HOW COULD THEY LEAVE HIMMMM??! Wahh
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Sat Apr 17 2010, 21:46

Excellent additions, and i must say the plot is moving along nicely. As always i will be looking forward to the next one.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Apr 17 2010, 22:14

I loved it ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Fri Apr 23 2010, 23:08

Gotta love Mikel and his hms. Happy
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Apr 23 2010, 23:54

^ agreed xD

@yoyo: poor cherry D;
    Temari
    Temari
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 53604
    What's up Tab : Living is a buffet and dying is the dessert. :3
    I don't do drugs! I do doughnuts!~
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Thfunny-41
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

AMP

Post by Temari Mon Apr 26 2010, 14:28

Why do I feel like a princess and always getting rescued. T^T
    I'm not weak at all. No sir!

But it's still an awesome chapter. :D
    Good job!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Apr 26 2010, 17:06

Temari wrote:Why do I feel like a princess and always getting rescued. T^T
    I'm not weak at all. No sir!

But it's still an awesome chapter. :D
    Good job!

yah go temari :3