WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Banouin
neon kun
Yoyo
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
SickSelfishSyQo
quater
10 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 12

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 12

Post by quater Tue May 11 2010, 21:41

WOTNOPOLIS: 12 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 12

“So Q, you think it’s alright to just take over my store and use it as a bed and breakfast, huh?” Breix glared daggers at Q.
    “Yes, I figured since we had become so chummy over the years that would be quite alright,” Q nodded.
    “No, what years? You worked in my store for a day and scared off all my customers! And I had to convince them I’d never let you back in here so they’d show up again,” Briex glared down at Q. He nodded and sat down in a chair.
    “Hey, I’m sorry about him, um, if you’d like I can help you back there. I run a bar that has had one customer!” Temari smiled.
    “Erm, sure, that sounds, lovely,” Briex said. “Your pal, Q, he’s a bit off. Last time I told him to get out he just ignored me and ordered a cherry coke.”
    “Hm,” Temari said as she stepped into the back of the shop and grabbed an apron. Knssquad sat quietly in a chair across the room.
    “How’s that one over there? That girl looked like she had been run over by a truck,” Briex continued.
    “Yeah, she had gotten badly attacked, but she should be okay if she can rest off her wounds,” Temari spoke quietly. “She’s not like the others, who can rest a wound off for a day or two and feel better. And I’m not Clair, so it‘s not like I can heal or anything. Just sorta treat the wounds. But if she stays still she’ll be okay.”
    “There seems to be a lot of you?” Briex shivered. “And here I thought he had been joking when he said he was in a gang.”
    Q and Knssquad had silently been staring at the same spot for a while. “I’m, I’m sorry I was so weak Knssquad. I really let you down back there.”
    Knssquad stood up. Pain cringed across her face and she limped over to Q. He stopped talking and stared some more. “Shut up, Q.”
    Q looked up. “Hey, I was apologizing because-”
    Knssquad grabbed him by the shirt collar. “Look, we get it. You’re sorry you’re weak. But if it was just being weak this wouldn’t be a big deal. This isn’t the first time you’ve ever lost a fight, I can see it on your face. So tell me what’s really bothering you now.”
    “I, what?” Q stuttered. His eyes darted away but Knssquad snapped her fingers in his face and pointed back at her.
    “Focus and tell me now or I won’t forgive you,” Knssquad demanded in a whisper.
    Q stared into Knssquad’s eyes a while. “Too many things, I guess. The first, and main problem was I let Bano down. I had promised to keep Temari safe. Then there’s another fact. If Temari got snatched right out of my hands, how can we hope the others are safe? And then there’s the fact, that if I had killed Destinykil before, then we wouldn’t of even been in this situation. Does that make me weaker? I don’t know.”
    Knssquad let go of Q’s shirt and sighed. She sat down across from Q at the flimsy table and looked at him. “Look, the other gangsters are strong and all trying their best. If you can’t have faith in them as their leader to survive this, then you shouldn’t bear the burden of leadership any longer. And your other problems are both solved the same way. If you’re mad you let Bano down and if you’re mad that you had to let Destinykil live, then become stronger. Go make yourself so strong that you can let anyone live because if they raise a threat against you you’ll crush them. But quit pitying yourself for being weak and worrying already.”
    “Knssquad! He saved our lives!” Temari yelled across the shop. Q jumped up and shoved his fists against the table. Knssquad sat and watched him. The shop got quiet as Q trembled.
    “No, she’s right, Temari,” Q said. “I can’t lead the Eagle gang if something like this gets me down. A leader has to be more than that. Thank you Knssquad, I don’t know how, but I am going to get stronger. Strong enough to protect all of you. That’s my goal in WOTNopolis.”
    Knssquad nodded. “Now there’s the guy who punched a tank out of his way. Briex, get me some food. I need to make something.”
    Clair noticed the people moving around inside the warehouse as soon as she woke up. She had carefully hidden behind a box so she wouldn‘t be spotted. Across the room several tough people were whispering and arguing over something. She wasn’t sure why they were the ones trying to stay quiet, but she didn’t really feel like fighting either way.
    The problem was Bano. He was laying right out in the open, next to the door. If they saw him they could be in trouble. She wanted to wake him up, but Bano in the morning was less than helpful. Wait, was it still morning? It was so dark in the warehouse Clair couldn’t really tell. “Wonder why someone abandoned this perfectly good warehouse anyway,” Clair mused to herself.
    A shout from one of the men brought her back to the situation at hand. “It seems like there’s about six of them, maybe if we get the jump them,” Clair thought.
    “Alright then, let‘s go!” a man shouted and the group started racing for the door that had Bano in front of it.
    Clair readied her ice arrows. They must of seen them. What was she going to do? The group was racing right for her. If she moved fast enough maybe she could take two out. She pulled her hand back. A body moved past her and she threw her arrows.
    She caught two of them who fell instantly to the ground screaming. Shouts were everywhere. One particularly annoying shout came from the spot Bano had been laying. “What gives! I was sleeping here? Hello! Why are you stepping on me? Who are you people! Oh my gosh! It‘s King Of Blades‘s ghost! And he stole Clair!”
    “No, I’m over here,” Clair said as she realized they weren’t coming to attack her. “Uh, sorry about stabbing you mates.”
    “Sorry?” a man shouted and pointed at her. “You can’t just say sorry for attacking the Sting rays.”
    “Really sorry,” Clair smiled as nicely as she could.
    “Sorry, but that’s not gonna work. You’re gonna be sorry when the Sting Rays get through with you,” the same man said. “I am Seshimazi, and I will kill you and move along. I don’t really have time for this, we’re in a rush. But you’ll be sorry after we’re through with you.”
    “If someone else says sorry I’m cutting their hands off,” Bano growled as he picked up his Kama. “You boys want to fight then let’s do this. No need for words.”
    Bano’s Kama effortlessly cut through the two men standing next to them. They shouted and fell to the ground. He turned and faced Seshimazi with a grin. Clair had quickly blasted the man next to her against the wall.
    “That, wait, no, do over,” Seshimazi grumbled. “My men! You hurt them. We need an undo, we weren’t ready.”
    “Clair I can handle this guy,” Bano said as he charged forward and swung his Kama. Seshimazi slid out of the way and spun a kick back towards Bano. Bano’s feet switched places and blocked Seshimazi’s kick with his shoulder.
    “That kick wasn’t all that powerful. For a sting ray there’s not much fight to you,” Bano laughed.
    “That’s where you’re wrong,” heat burst from Seshimazi’s foot and Bano immediately jumped back.
    “Ouch! That hurt you jerk,” Bano growled. A flashing light shot out from Seshimazi‘s foot that caused Bano to blink and scowl. “Oh I get it, you’re a fire dude? That’s, sorta unoriginal.”
    Seshimazi glared at Bano, “Hmph, oh and you’re so cool with your dagger things. ‘Yeah, look at me. I sleep in a warehouse. And fight with daggers. I’m so cool.’ Well you’re not!”
    Seshimazi’s body erupted into flames as Bano attempted to make sense of what he just said. “That, wow, that’s intense heat.”
    “Yes, and it shall be your undoing!” Seshimazi laughed as he swung his fist back and threw a fireball. Bano jumped out of the objects way and sliced across Seshimazi’s body.
    “Aha, yeah, doesn’t really matter if you’re slow,” Bano laughed.
    “Oh really?” Bano felt something tingling his hands. He looked down and stared at the sight before him. He threw his Kama on the ground as the sticks burned away. “That, that, that’s a fowl!”
    Seshimazi laughed wickedly. “Hah, you’re not so tough now with no weapons, eh? I win. And there are no fowls in gang wars.”
    Seshimazi unleashed a torrent of fireballs by punching the air. Bano dodged back and forth between them but quickly became dizzy. He charged for Seshimazi at his side but nearly took a fireball to the face. Bano spun around and raced along the edge of the warehouse as Seshimazi shot fireballs at him. The sound of the fireballs slamming into the walls thundered across the room.
    Just as Bano was completing his lap around the warehouse two ice arrows hit Seshimazi‘s palms. “Yeah, if you want to fight an unarmed opponent, why not fight someone more appropriate?” Clair asked.
    “Woah, ice, that’s freaky! I mean that‘s just plain weird!” Seshimazi yelled.
    “Hey, no freakier than fire! Holy crap, do you have any clothes?” Bano asked and quickly covered his eyes. Clair covered hers too.
    “That’s so weird!” Clair cried.
    “Hey, it’s not my fault! Fire burns things. All I had on was my fireproof underwear. I left my fireproof suit at home,” Seshimazi whined.
    “Well go get it!” Bano yelled back. He walked over to the ashes that were his Kama and picked up two pieces of metal. “Crap, this is all I got now. The blades are in tact but no handles.”
    “Come out, Sting Ray Gang, we know you are in this vicinity. Please surrendur. Fighting is useless,” a loud speaker interrupted their fight.
    “Son of a gun, you were being chased by the army!” Bano shouted.
    “Well, and a crazy cop, yes. But I don’t know that yelling will help our situation. If we are quiet maybe they won’t notice us, huh?” Seshimazi whispered.
    Bano stared at the warehouse that was ablaze from the fireballs. The smoke beaconing the military to them. “Yes, we picked a very good hiding spot for that,” Bano glared.
    The doors to the warehouse burst open. Several men dressed in army fatigue quickly rushed into the scene aiming guns at the trio. “Surrender, we don’t want to fight you.”
    “Not going to happen,” Bano sighed. “I blame you Seshimazi.”
    “As do I,” Seshimazi said.
    Bano gripped the blades and rushed through the soldiers. A wall of Ice arrows cut the number down. “Hate to harm soldiers, but they asked for it. Don‘t worry we won‘t kill you,” Bano said to the soldiers they had taken down.
    “Oh, how thoughtful of you,” smiled a man in a white suit who stepped into the building. Bano dodged a blast of energy.
    “What the heck was that?” Bano asked.
    “That, was from her blast,” the man in the white suit pointed at a girl next to him. She had purple eyes and dark green hair.
    “Sorry, boss, was I not supposed to fire yet?” she asked as she pointed the gun away from Bano. The gun looked like a normal gun but had a small glowing green bulb on the back.
    “It’s quite alright, fire when ready. Just leave some for me to kill,” he smiled as he pointed his own weapon and blasted it at Bano.
    Bano dodged both attacks and landed on the ground. “You guys are decimators, huh? I heard about you.”
    “Oh, that’s good. Call me JJDomer,” the man grinned. “And I’m going to try not to enjoy killing you too much.”
    Bano dodged the carefully aimed blasts and swung his Blades. JJDomer blocked the attack with his gun and kicked Bano away. “Interesting, you’re pretty powerful.”
    Bano raced forward when he felt something hit him hard. He fell back and realized that JJDomer had thrown his own gun at him.
    “Hey, what gives?” Bano growled. JJDomer merely smiled as he kicked at Bano. Bano stared stupidly at the kick that didn’t come anywhere near him. “Thanks for the gun buddy, but I don’t need it to defeat a chump like you.”
    Bano felt his body lifted off the ground and smack into the remains of the warehouse walls. “I fight with the air, the guns are just a formality.”
    Bano stood up and smiled. “Well, maybe this will be tougher than I anticipated.”
    Clair released several arrows at the girl who returned fire back. “My name is Azarni Rin,” she said. “Unlike JJ here I fight to protect the civilians of this city.”
    Clair smiled, “I don’t really care, you’re just really annoying me.”
    Behind her she felt incredible heat building up. “What’s that naked guy doing?” JJDomer asked. Bano raced forward and sliced at JJDomer. JJDomer bent his head back so that it went over him and punched Bano. Bano caught the punch easily but the blast of air nearly threw him to the ground. He held his ground and stabbed his blades forward.
    “Oh, so you can withstand that?” JJDomer smiled. “You’re good.”
    Seshimazi spiraled fire into the air and laughed. “Okay, I’m ready to go!”
    Clair backed away from the man and he pointed at Azarni Rin. “I’m! Going.”
    Seshimazi ran out one of the holes in the wall and raced away from the scene. “What, what?” Bano yelled. “It’s that idiots fault that we’re stuck in this predicament!”
    Clair yawned. “We’re better off without him. His lack of anything but fireproof underwear was giving me the creeps.”
    Clair pointed her bow at Azarni Rin but groaned. “Bano, there’s another.”
    “Another Decimator? I’m kinda busy,” Bano yelled.
    “This tea is of a particularly delicious brand, please have the roots of this tea excavated and brought back to me,” a man said as he handed a cup of tea to his subordinate. “Hello, hello! I am sorry, but you guys are kind of in my district, and so I have to take care of this. When naked men run down the street I know my services are required.”
    “Oh, it’s that guy,” Clair moaned.
    Bano jumped away from the incoming attack of air and stepped next to Clair. “This is getting crowded, I vote we run away.”
    “Agreed,” Clair nodded and they both turned and ran.
    “No one escapes Little Shiro!” the man raced forward and swung his giant hammer down. The ground exploded from the impact of the force and Clair and Bano jumped. Concrete chunks flew into the air.
    “That’s not true, we escaped from you last time dude,” Bano said as he jumped out the back of the warehouse.
    “Yeah, but that was, well you were outside my district, and, I mean, hey! Come back here!” Shiro shouted as he ran behind them. “Blast, I can’t catch them carrying this really heavy hammer.”
    “That was fun,” JJDomer smiled and turned away from the scene. “Maybe we’ll see them again.”
    “No, it wasn’t fun. They got away, and we have nothing to show for it,” Azarni Rin complained.
    “Not true,” Shiro said. “We have these knocked out gangsters, and we got a little exercise in. Obesity can be fought. I will not worry about those troubled miscreants.”
    “Why not?” Azarni Rin asked annoyed.
    “They’ll show up eventually. The commoners of society often do. Why should I care if a few ants get onto the patio? They can be brushed aside like pudding,” Shiro nodded.
    “What are you talking about?” Azarni Rin stared at the cop.
    “The gist of that comment was I’m not going to go all Amaterasu over a few missing criminals,” Shiro said. “Besides, we have a naked man to catch.”
    “Since the announcement of military aide we have seen a complete halt in gangs entering WOTNopolis and the formation of new gangs. We have also captured many criminals making attempts to leave WOTNopolis. Yesterday’s roundup has put behind bars a thousand criminals, with many all over the city fleeing in terror. Hot spots for crime and streets that were once dangerous are now safe. In one day a radical transformation in crime stabilization has taken place,” Sergeant Zakku reported to the group.
    “Thank you for that report, sergeant,” Endless Nothing said. “Anything else to be reported on?”
    The heads of police districts looked uncomfortably between themselves. Most were not used to having their meetings recorded by men of military. And especially not the Mayor. Sergeant Amaterasu stood up, “Sir, there is no doubt that the influence the military has shown is huge. However, do not mistake what is occurring here as all good. Many citizens are upset by the invasion of privacy the military has shown. Plus the fighting between gangs and the military has shown to be very damaging. Lastly, it would seem that even though weaker gangs are being eradicated, many of the larger gangs are forming alliances to survive. We may have rooted out the weak, but created an even larger enemy here. And brash actions are becoming the norm, as you saw at the attempt on your life.”
    “Of course, with the help of the Decimators any and all such threats are minimal. Not to mention the morale boost we’ve seen is substantial. People are actually starting to believe WOTNopolis has a chance at being crime free, and who can blame them? Even the big resistance in that ghetto fell apart on itself and was completely eradicated,” Sergeant KarateKeyaQ countered to Amaterasu. He made no attempt to hide how much it annoyed him.
    “Speaking of Decimators, where is Captain JJDomer and Sergeant Shiro?” Endless asked.
    “They are currently chasing a criminal through the city,” Sergeant KarateKeyaQ answered.
    “Ah, I see. Well, there is some truth in what both of you said. Let’s keep doing our best to see this city to safety. Sergeant Amaterasu is right, things are going to get more dangerous. As we weed out the weaker criminals from the giants. The real threats to our security are the survivors. Those who haven’t been captured. But we will take care of them. My security means nothing to me if this city isn‘t safe,” Endless Nothing commanded.
    “Ah, but as you know Mr. mayor, three of the Mafias just had that meeting. We got almost no information from it, but we can all assume it was based on the actions of the military. If these three titans of power have banded together, there is no end to the damage we have brought on ourselves. We may very well be bringing the WOTNopolis apocalypse,” Amaterasu declared.
    “If these three Titans feel so threatened that for the first time in WOTNopolis history they have had to have a meeting together to discuss their future, then that means we have them worried. And when criminals are worried, we’re doing the right thing,” Endless Nothing answered back. “I’d like it if you guys could continue focusing on stabilizing your districts. As you know the main military headquarters is in your district, Amaterasu, and you are in charge of helping them. Also, I am assigning Captain JJDomer’s unit to work with you. Each of you should have a squad of decimators by your side, use them to win this war. Meeting adjourned.”
    Endless Nothing dashed out of the room. KaratekeyaQ followed Amaterasu as he stormed out. “What’s wrong with you, Amaterasu?” KaratekeyaQ asked. “You always complain that criminals aren’t getting what they deserve, and yet we are hitting them back stronger than ever and you’re upset?”
    Amaterasu spun around. “We could of done this without military aide and we could of surely done this without interference.”
    KaratekeyaQ laughed and turned away. “You have too much pride.”

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:26; edited 5 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 12

Post by quater Tue May 11 2010, 21:41

Bano and Clair walked slowly down the street. “So what do we do now that our hiding spot was outted?” Clair asked.
    “Not really a lot to do, but I desperately need new parts for a weapon. I can’t fight with just the blades it’s a pain and it’s weak,” Bano sighed. “What a pain that whole affair was.”
    Clair nodded then stopped Bano. “Well, maybe this is a good opportunity for you. You could make new weapons?”
    Bano laughed. “Sorry, but I am only good for Kama.”
    “No, that’s not what I meant,” Clair shook her head. “You could make cooler Kama. Like Rainbow puppy Kamas.”
    Bano just stared. “And what on Earth would Kama like that look like?”
    “They’d probably have lots of stickers,” Clair smiled. “Don’t be a sour sport I’ll help you get the coolest Kama ever.”
    “No, you can’t just get Kama. They’re not like something a gangster can find at the mall. A good pair of Kama has to be made,” Bano sighed. “Besides, most gangsters don’t fight with weird weapons like Kama. They use pistols or knives. Our gang is just strange.”
    “Ice Cream!” Clair smiled and pointed. Bano looked over and saw an ice cream truck parked across the street serving a bunch of kids.
    “No way, too embarrassing. Plus I have no cash,” Bano said.
    Clair pulled Bano across the street. “There’s no saying no to Ice cream when I have Ice powers.”
    Bano pointed to his pockets but his objections were overruled. As they strolled up to the line Bano noticed one kid walking away with an Axe and another kid walking away with a pistol.
    “Hey, I wonder if this thing really cuts?” a shorter kid asked playing with a knife.
    “Psh, I bet I could take you with my giant sword,” another kid replied.
    “Hello, two ice cream cones!” Clair said to the open window of the truck. The ice cream truck itself was rusted over and very rickety. The song playing was la cucaracha, which was very unappealing.
    A short old man with a grey beard and sparkling green eyes popped above the counter. “Sorry, this isn’t an ice cream truck, despite the vibe and aura we give off. Hello hello, tell me your troubles and secrets and I shall whirl you away!”
    Clair stood baffled. “No, no, what, no? No ice cream?”
    “Yes, I’m afraid right. We do not give away Ice Cream here. This is Titanium’s Weapon’s Shop. I merely disguised it as an Ice Cream truck to lure in potential customers. Clever, isn’t it?” Titanium asked as he clanged his arm against the silver Knight’s armor he was wearing.
    “Why the heck are you wearing Knight’s armor?” Bano asked the strange eccentric man.
    “You ask too many questions, what are you, the FBI? The CIA? The WOTNopolis PD? Out with it, hm? I run a legitimate business I tells ya. By the way, we have a special that all weapons come with free C4 packs,” Titanium pointed to a pack of C4.
    “You’re handing out very dangerous weapons to kids, disguised as an Ice Cream Truck business, telling us your legitimate?” Bano asked.
    “Quite so, exactly. You have figured out the crux of my plan; now I must drive away. You see, I am in quite a hurry, many important things to do. I have an errand to run here, a relationship to fix there, and a secret to keep. All important todos, mind you,” Titanium began to rattle on.
    “No, relax, we’re not going to tell on you,” Bano smiled. “In fact, I would like to buy something from you.”
    “Thank you for letting me use this secret parking lot for training, Briex!” Q waved at Briex. She stared at him from the backdoor of the Smoothies N Smiles building.
    “Um, I told you it’s not secret. You were scaring the customers,” Briex mumbled as she went back inside.
    “You’re the best!” Q stared at the space before him. Although it was secret, there was a street at the end and another set of buildings. But they were also faced in the other direction so there weren’t any people nearby.
    KnssQuad sat down against the wall and continued to alter her new project. “Alright Q! Let’s go! New powers! Stronger! Rah!” Q closed his eyes and pushed his hands out. “Strength! Come to me! Feeling! Nothing!”
    “Man, getting stronger is harder than I thought.”
    Knssquad threw a grape at Q and knocked him over. “You haven’t done anything yet.”
    Q jumped back up. “Quite right. I do not feel stronger at all now that you mention it.”
    Q stretched his arms. “Okay, stronger! Got this. But first a little stretchy stretchy, yeah?”
    Q pushed his hands up over his head and brought them back down. “Okay, a limber body is a ready body. Now strength come to me!”
    His eyes closed and he waited. After a moment he looked over at Knssquad. “Oh, whatcha doing with that, huh?”
    “Fixing Muffin Man,” Knssquad sighed. Q nodded and smiled at her. The look in his eyes gave Knssquad a shiver. “Why not try getting stronger by showing what you already can do?”
    “What a spectacular thought!” Q smiled and dashed out into the middle of the parking lot. “Hm, what can I do?”
    “Can’t you punch tanks and stuff?”
    Q hesitated, “I guess, I never really thought a lot about that. I can punch things, and can kick things.”
    Knssquad shook her head. “You clearly have only fought by instincts. Not really a thinker. So let me help you. There are two kinds of Amp fighters. Those who have switches, and those who are in their surroundings. You have switches. Bano has surroundings.”
    “Oh I get it,” Q smiled.
    “No, you don’t at all,” Knssquad said.
    “I know! I was trying to be nice,” Q replied.
    “Anyway, Bano always has his Amp powers operating. They are constantly doing something and he is constantly aware of something. That kind of power is more common for those in weapons. Their senses are heightened and stuff. You don’t have to worry about that. You fight with a switch. You have a battle mode and a not battle mode.”
    “I do?” Q asked.
    “Yes. Take loud noises. I’ve seen you freak out and spaz over a blender, but the other day at the zoo guns and tanks were rolling around and it was nothing. Haven’t you noticed that in a battle noises don’t drive you as crazy?”
    “I, really haven’t,” Q stuttered.
    “Well, you don’t let them bother you. And the reason is because of that switch. You fight with the power of sound. Your body is constantly pulling sound in and using it as an energy source. You have been focusing on sound as something to manipulate, not an energy source. But if you used it as an energy source, you’d be unstoppable.”
    Q looked at Knssquad. “You’re really smart.”
    “No, I’m not, this is basics about Amp powers. The fact you don’t know this is kind of sad. But, whatever. There was a guy who used to have Light powers. He couldn’t go out during the day because the light scorched him and burned him painfully. But at night he was a real fighter. Then one day he was fighting through the night and into the morning. And he found himself much more powerful in the morning. Venomu, the guy we ran into, used this as proof that during battle modes our bodies can take in a lot more power than they can in regular mode. In battle mode you can probably take in the sounds around you and become much stronger.”
    “Oh, I think, I kind of get that. But how does that all work?” Q asked.
    Knssquad just smiled. “I don’t know. I fight with food puppets. That’s all on you to figure out. My guess is try fighting and working with your powers till you figure it out.”
    “I want to take a break!” Jake whined.
    “We just took a break,” Yoyo sighed. “And a break before that. It’s not that long of a walk.”
    “But. We’ve. Been. Walking. Since. Forever!” Jake cried. “I can’t do it any longer. Leave me here to die by bears.”
    “Okay,” Yoyo said and kept walking as Jake dramatically fell face forward. A grip around her foot told her this wasn’t over.
    “So cruel! So cruel! You’d leave me to die by bear attack! You’re the worst human being!” Jake screamed as Yoyo dragged him.
    “Let go of me,” Yoyo kicked him away.
    “By the way, when does my super awesome training begin?”
    “It’s begun already. You tried and failed at shooting a harpoon. We can do more of it when we get back to your apartment,” Yoyo nodded. The sound of a twig cracking brought her swords out.
    “We are the forest gang! Aka, the Bandits of WOTNopolis! Feared among men are we!” a voice called from the woods. Several men stepped forward surrounding the two of them. “No one’s passing by us without giving us all the money they got. And even then only if we like them.”
    “We should get out of here!” Jake yelled and tugged on Yoyo’s sleeve.
    “Not at all, I was actually hoping I’d find some guys like this out here. Why do you think I didn’t tell you to shut up? I figured your whining would attract someone. And now to practice my new sword style,” Yoyo slid her blades out of their cases.
    The group of men moved in on the two of them. Three men charged from the front brandishing clubs. Yoyo stepped imbetween them and spun her swords effortlessly around her. She then quickly dashed forward and took down an opponent on her left and right. Jake jumped out of the way of an opponent with an axe. The Axeman fell to the ground before he got close enough to do any damage.
    “Done,” Yoyo smiled and tossed the blood off her swords before putting them away. “This new fighting style of mine is so dead on.”
    Jake looked around in surprise. “Th-That was like twenty men in one attack?” Jake yelled. “How’d you do that?”
    “Well they were just a bunch of pigheaded men, so it’s not that odd that they were weak. Still, it’s my new fighting system! Basically I move really fast and spin my body at perfect angles as I do so. I kinda figured it out watching Bano fight with his Kama and then worked on it when I fought Dei and Death way back in that gang war thing. I won’t ever be as powerful as Bano and Q, but I can be light of foot and move faster than them. And that should give us an advantage,” Yoyo monologued.
    “Will I be able to do that when my training is over?” Jake cheered.
    “Not likely, no,” Yoyo said. He deflated.
    “These will do fantastically, thank you Miss Titan,” Bano smiled at the strange person in the truck.
    “Aha, I am glad you’re happy. But Miss? I am no miss. This beard is the wisdom I got from being a male. Clearly I am male,” Titan smiled and did a thumbs up.
    “No, actually, it’s really obvious you’re a girl,” Clair laughed. “You may be wearing a fake beard and a suit of armor to hide it, but you forgot to disguise your voice. So you sound exactly like a girl.”
    “Ah,” Titan’s face went blank. “Hadn’t thought of that. Well, enjoy the C4 and enjoy the rest of your day! Glad to make you happy! Now I must be going before you troublesome kids get the police involved. Figuring out my disguise when it was so perfect,” Titan grumbled and the truck sped off down the street. Bano and Clair watched bemused as the vehicle bounced through a red light and took down a stop sign.
    “She’s, yeah, a definite threat to the fabric of society,” Clair said.
    Bano smiled, “Maybe, but she does good business.”
    Bano stopped walking and burst into a full grin. “Oh man, oh man. I am so excited. You have no idea. These Kama. And these parts. Oh man.”
    “Stop that, it’s kind of creepy,” Clair sighed.
    “It’s gonna be awesome!” Bano skipped down the street to Clair’s embarrassment.
    “Yeah, that’s, yeah,” Clair shook her head. “Tough gangster he is, folks.”
    Seshimazi fell to the ground. He had only barely dodged the giant hammer that time. “Aha, is your resistance starting to shrink?” Shiro laughed.
    “You guys need to get a life, I’m only one lonely criminal,” Seshimazi said as he shot a fireball in Shiro’s direction.
    JJDomer quickly moved his hands and the fireball went out. “Fire is useless when you are fighting someone who can turn off your oxygen supply in an instant.”
    “You! You suck!” Seshimazi said and ran away.
    Seshimazi hit the ground hard as his body collided with Shiro’s hammer. “Aha, you know I missed an important meeting you catch you.”
    Seshimazi choked. “That, that really hurt.”
    He stood up and grabbed his side. “Your power, Shiro, is unbelievable. If I had taken that hit directly I’d be dead. And your skills are amazing, JJDomer. But let’s see if you can take me at full force.”
    Flames burst from Seshimazi’s hands and he spun them in a wide arc. A wall of fire now surrounded Seshimazi. His body continued to spin until a powerful inferno had been unleashed. Vertical walls of fire shot high into the sky and began to rain fireballs down upon those below it.
    “My, oh my,” Shiro said as he retreated away. “No amount of Tea bonuses can make me want to fight that.”
    “Worry not, sergeant Shiro. Containing monsters like this is my specialty,” JJDomer smiled. He stretched his arms. A current of wind whisked down from the sky and began to circle the spot Seshimazi’s inferno stood.
    Civilians screamed and ran as the towering wall of fire began to incinerate the street and catch fire to nearby buildings. The fireballs created giant craters that littered the street. A mere shell of burning metal now stood where a fireball had landed on a car. The gusts of wind were now carrying debris around the inferno.
    “What are you doing, JJ?” Shiro asked. The wind around them became faster and stronger as JJ moved his hands back and forth. The inferno’s power began to dwindle.
    “Changing the pressure in the atmosphere here to create a low pressure system,” JJDomer said calmly.
    “I won’t give up!” Seshimazi shouted as he spun faster and pumped more energy out. Water fell from the sky as clouds melted from the ensuing heat. The fireballs stopped falling and the heat of the inferno was cooled off by the wind. The wind began to merge into the unmistakable face of a funnel.
    “Amazing power these two have,” Shiro said.
    Seshimazi’s fire walls fell drastically. “Containment secure. I’ve used the winds to create a funnel that sucked the oxygen out of there. He’s now standing in the eye of a tornado and he definitely can’t breathe. This battle is over.”
    Seshimazi dizzily clung to the ground. The winds and dirt was too much. He couldn’t see anything and he had lost all his power. His will to live was gone. He had been beaten soundly. He tried to yell but the lack of oxygen made it impossible for him to.
    “Do you really want to die here?” a voice echoed. Seshimazi looked around but could see nothing but blurs. Maybe a shadow.
    “Join us. If you do, you will live and become powerful. If not, you die here,” the voice echoed.
    Seshimazi reached out his hand.
    Q punched the tree next to him. “Take that! Rah, battle mode! Yes. I feel it.”
    Knssquad laughed. “You’re totally improving!”
    Q looked over at Knssquad. “Battle mode is really confusing but I think I am mastering it!”
    “I’m sure,” Knssquad lied some more. “Don’t worry, you’re getting the hang of it.”
    Q laid down. “This is weird. Fighting nothing is so, I don’t know. I need an opponent or something.”
    “Fine, fight Muffin Man,” Knssquad smiled and walked the strange looking figure over to Q using strings connected to her fingers.
    Q stared at the awkward looking object. It had the outline of a man but walked and moved like a puppet. Yet smelled of cooking dough and blueberries. It was about four feet tall. “It has twice as many raisins as last time!” Knssquad said proudly.
    The Muffin Man jumped up and punched Q in the face. Q fell back and swung his arm. “Ouch,“ Q threw a punch but Muffin Man jumped over Q’s fist and kicked him in the face.
    Q fell back and jumped up. “I am getting thrashed by a pastry. My honor is wrecked!”
    Q threw a kick that Muffin Man effortlessly blocked. Muffin man then dived into Q’s stomach shoving him back. Q punched the Muffin threw the face. He pulled his shoulder back but stopped. The Muffin Man was stuck on his hand.
    “Get off! Get off! Ew!” Q screamed and rolled on the ground. It punched him in the side and flew off his body.
    Q looked up and glared at Muffin Man. “This guy is really annoying. Don’t be surprised if I eat him someday.”
    “Cherry Cokes are ready!” Temari smiled as she came out with a tray of Cherry cokes. “I know you wanted some, so I got you some Q! To help you train.”
    “Yay!” Q smiled but felt himself kicked to the ground. “Stupid Muffin!”
    The Muffin Man raced for Temari. “Q, if you’re not going to take this seriously then the Muffin Man is going to hurt someone close to you.”
    Muffin Man jumped into the air and brought his fist down towards Temari. A hand caught him by the back of his neck and tossed him across the parking lot. He landed with a resounding thud in the back of a wall across the street. Muffin Man slid down the wall. Behind him there was a dent where his body had landed.
    “Q, you saved,” Temari began but Q stopped her.
    “I know, the Cherry Cokes were almost harmed. Don’t mention it,” Q smiled and picked one up. Temari set the Cherry Cokes down and walked away embarrassed.
    “Muffin Man!” Knssquad sighed. “Not exactly what I was going for, but it worked. That is battle mode. Now you need to open that any time and make it stronger.”
    Q smiled. “I think I get it. When I fought to protect the Cherry Cokes that I loved, I became stronger.”
    Knssquad smiled. “Yes! Now let’s get the heck out of here before someone calls the cops.”
    “I can’t believe you’ve let the Eagle Gang escape you, twice!” Amaterasu yelled and pointed. “Twice!”
    Shiro smiled and sipped his tea. “Last I checked, sergeant, that was the same number of times you’ve let them escape you.”
    Amaterasu growled back. “Yes and I wasn’t aided by the military when I did it, was I?”
    “They are the fleeing type. They flee situations they don’t like unless forced to fight,” JJDomer spoke up. He sat behind Shiro who was eyeing Amaterasu. “Since I am to be assigned to you anyway, Sergeant Amaterasu, let me help you defeat the Eagle gang.”
    “I work alone,” Amaterasu snapped. “These guys are my problem, not yours.”
    “And a lot of good working alone is doing you. These guys are a real danger, as you said. As such, being arrogant in dealing with them is not the best option. You need to take them down quickly, and the best way to do that is by working with me. I know how you can take them down. Let me help you.”
    Amaterasu started to speak but stopped. After a moment he looked back at JJDomer. “If you get in the way even once. And you won‘t let them escape like Seshimazi?”
    “I’ll be of nothing but help to you Sergeant,” JJDomer smiled. “One of our men recently spotted the terrorist that fought Clair fighting a guy that matches one of your Eagle gang descriptions.”
    Amaterasu jumped up and grabbed his coat. “We’re going!”
    JJDomer shook his head. “Not so fast, sergeant. Let me explain to you my plan. But this is going to be fun, I can promise you.”
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Tue May 11 2010, 22:19

Twice as many raisins?? Holy cow! O:
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed May 12 2010, 00:12

Nice touch with the ice cream truck music ^^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Wed May 12 2010, 06:56

Aww, but I thought it was real ice cream Dx
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Wed May 12 2010, 18:58

Poor Clair! D:
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Thu May 13 2010, 10:40

XD lmao!! aw titan chan is there! aw i miss her =O Puppy Dog Eyes
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu May 13 2010, 14:57

Yoyo wrote:Poor Clair! D:
    I know! Plus, that was a poor representation of Titan.. if it WAS Titan she'd be selling ice cream WITH weapons ;D
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu May 13 2010, 15:00

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    I know! Plus, that was a poor representation of Titan.. if it WAS Titan she'd be selling ice cream WITH weapons ;D

Clairs right..
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Sat May 15 2010, 06:35

XD XD XD lmao makes sense!!!!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat May 15 2010, 16:34

Banouin wrote:

Clairs right..

I saw that and immediately agreed. She's not so stingy that she would have an ice cream truck and no ice cream.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat May 15 2010, 16:38

You're all forgetting that Titan would be too worried about childhood obesity to give out Ice Cream. If anything she'd give out carrot sticks.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat May 15 2010, 16:42

Hopefully only to the fat kids.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat May 15 2010, 17:02

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

Clairs right..

I saw that and immediately agreed. She's not so stingy that she would have an ice cream truck and no ice cream.
    ...Unless she'd already eaten it all... xD
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Sun May 16 2010, 22:52

D: I just printed out WOTNopolis chp 10 - 12 and it took up 38 pages T^T (Havent read it yet)
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sun May 16 2010, 23:26

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

Clairs right..

No, no. Titan would have saved enough to sell ice cream in addition to her weapons. She's smart like that.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon May 17 2010, 00:45

Azarni_Rin wrote:D: I just printed out WOTNopolis chp 10 - 12 and it took up 38 pages T^T (Havent read it yet)
    Yep...and I wrote it all.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon May 17 2010, 00:49

^ Poor Rin's printer. D:
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 12 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon May 17 2010, 18:06

nice chapter~ :3
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon May 17 2010, 18:38

Yoyo wrote:
    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

Clairs right..

No, no. Titan would have saved enough to sell ice cream in addition to her weapons. She's smart like that.
    What if she got tempted? xD
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon May 17 2010, 18:55

YEAH! I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH WOTNOPOLIS AGAIN! 8D btw, chp 10, theres a typo like "Suddenly, she diappered." And I laughed at that xD and I also noticed ' are all backwards when i printed them out D:
    And why do I have green hair?! D: Reshii wanted that! Dx But yeah, im in the story >3
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Sat Jun 19 2010, 07:42

I'm going to eat Muffin Man one day. XD
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 12 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 12 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 10:31

^ haha xD
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Sat Jun 19 2010, 12:49

:O One of you should makea side story where they all get trapped on an island and someone east muffin man! D:
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Sun Jul 18 2010, 17:43

Nice Q!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 22:11