WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::.

CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Empty .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::.

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Jul 17 2010, 11:16

[I haven't proof read it or anything, so here you go xD]

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Uprisingchapter3

“Need some help there?" A butch shadow guard came over, who looked 4 or 5 times the size of Clair and Cuppy put together, he moved them both out of the way and pulled the lever with one hand, opening the gate for the two secret Inferno-nin to leave.

"Uh, thank you" Clair said, putting on a masculine male voice as she calmly walked out of the golden gates, motioning for Cuppy to follow behind her. Wow.. Was it really that easy to get out of Punkfiltre’s castle?

“Anytime,” The guard waved them off, chuckling to himself, they really were hiring anyone to work here these days.

Once they were a suitable distance away from the giant wall, Cuppy and Clair both stripped out of the uniform they had stolen from the guards back in Punkfiltre’s lair. The desert was making it too hot to keep on with such heavy armour, especially when it was made for someone triple their body weight.

“So what now?” Cuppy said, trying to fan herself with her hand. You would think two Inferno ninja would be used to the sweltering heat that was bound to come with living in a village based around fire, “Can we go to Glacier? Imagine how cool it would be..”

“We can’t, Cuppy.. Sorry! But it’s too far away from here.. If I remember correctly.. The Leaf village is closest! We should go there!” Clair grinned, straightening her clothes out, brushing off invisible flecks of dirt. The last time she had been in this area was when she was younger, and Sand used to inhabit this land. That was before the first war or Way of the Ninja. When Sand became over populated with rogue ninja, it had to be moved to larger land, so more people could live in harmony together.

“But what about Dark_Raptor? He was to give a message to Q about us being captured! To try and save us.” Cuppy said, following Clair, who had already started in the direction that the Leaf village was in, humming to herself.

“Eh, figures we didn’t need saving eh? I’m sure we’ll be able to contact them from the Leaf village anyway, tell them we’re safe.” Clair gave a thumbs up before continuing east, the desert was eerily quiet, any ninja or animals had obviously worked out it was not safe for them to be wondering this area alone, and even if they did, one would not survive without food or water for long out here.

--

“Q, Q! We have a message back from Shadow!” a young boy ran in to the room speedily, nearly tripping over some of the empty pizza boxes that covered the floor. Q, who was sat in his chair, reclined back, rubbing his obviously full belly, turned to the boy.

“Oh, marvellous, naruto13227, and what does it say?”

“Uh, well.. It’s not good news..” he muttered, looking down at the letter he held in his hands, “But if you wanted me to, I could go in there and get them to agree! I’ve had plenty of ninja training you know. I just came back from a vigorous training with a sage! He said I could become Kage one day. We could go and kick Death off her Kage position. I would gladly step in for her, Q. I have had plenty of training that would make me a good option for Kage, I co-”

“Okay, Okay. That’s enough” Yoyo said, slapping the young boy in the back of the head, “Just give us the letter.”

Taking the letter from the young boy, Q began to read it. Oh, this wasn’t good news, not at all. Shadow did rarely want to participate with the rest of Way of the Ninja, often keeping to their own village, but Q wasn’t expecting a reply like this.

“Well, it’s not really good news..” Q said, turning to his brother who was attempting to read over his shoulder.

“Well, what does it say? What does it say?” Dark Raptor asked, sitting back in his chair slightly.

“Well,” Q began, handing the letter to Yoyo, “Death said that because Punkfiltre only has two captives so far, it isn’t worth rushing straight in there to save them. It is better to wait it out and see what he wants. See what his demands will be. Otherwise we may loose many more trying to save just those two.”

“SO?” Dark Raptor slammed his hand down on the table, “he wants them for something! I know it, he wants Clair to do something for him, what if he tries to make her join his side?!”

“Clair isn’t going to join his side, heck, she wont do anything for him lightly. We have no choice but to wait for Punkfiltre to send us a message with his demands. Death does have a point after all. Rushing in will only do more harm than good, and we may loose many more trying to save two people.” Q looked towards his brother apologetically. He knew how much his brother liked the Inferno village, especially after he had left Sand to go and live there, but they would have to wait and see what Punkfiltre’s next move was, before doing anything brash.

“Q-sama! We have terrible, terrible news..” Hiro rushed in, followed by two other guards, both panting, obviously from running to this room.

“What?! What is it?” Dark Raptor said, standing up worriedly.

“It’s.. it’s the-”

--

“Clair, I’m thirsty,” Cuppy said, falling down the sandy mound slightly, before climbing back up again, to the top, then sliding down on the other side. The two Inferno ninja had made it out of the extremes of the desert, but were still making their way through a barren jungle, which had clumps of sand between every other tree.

“I know you are, Cuppy. But its okay. We’ll be able to get food and drink once we reach the Leaf village.” Clair told her companion as she pushed more dangling vines and leaves from her path, continuing forward more. As she put her hand up to brush another vine out of her way, she came face to face with a giant, hairy spider. Clair screamed at the top of her lungs, making Cuppy jump back in to a pile of dangling vines, getting tangled up, as Clair ran past the spider and, not bothering to push anymore jungle nature away from her path she dashed all the way out of the jungle.

“Clair, you suck.” Cuppy muttered, shaking, trying to get herself out of the tight bind. Eventually she gave up struggling and formed a small fireball in the palm of her right hand, flicking her wrist slightly and sending it up to the top of the tree where the vines were growing from. Burning them from the top Cuppy fell flat on her bottom.

“Oww, Clair. You suck!” Cuppy said, rubbing her behind, as she continued forward, trying to find out where her Kage had gone, at least she didn’t have to move any more vines or overgrown plants out of her way, as Clair had successfully pushed them all away in her fast getaway from the spider, which looked quite small to Cuppy.

Cuppy came to the edge of the jungle, and smiled happily to finally be out and see direct sunlight again. She saw her Kage standing still on a grassy hill. She thought she could smell burning, but ignored the smell as she ran up the hill to Clair’s side.

“FINALLY! We’re here, right? Boy, that took for-EVER.” Cuppy kept talking, as she made it to the top of the hill, she stood beside Clair and her eyes widened in shock and fear, “Holy cow..”

The sight in front of both of them had been something neither was expecting. Clair was expecting to go straight in to the bustling city, grabbing some ramen on he the way to the Kage’s house, to warn him about the chaos that Punkfiltre is planning on unleashing, but this wasn’t going to be possible now. What lay in front of the two girls, was chaos. Buildings were burning, they had obviously been set alight not long ago, the large house that the Kage owned was already burnt to the ground. The two girls took a mutual deep breath before they both began the walk towards the wall that surrounded the old Leaf village.. Now just a broken pile of bricks and rocks.

“Did.. Punkfiltre do this?” Cuppy said, stepping over burnt and charred pots and pans that obviously belonged to the old Ramen shop, which was still semi-erect, the sign swinging in the breeze.

“It must have been him. It’s all gone..” Clair said, bending down to pick up a hip flask, opening it and smelling it, she discovered it was only water, so she took a large chug, handing it to her friend who had been complaining of thirst for hours. Cuppy quickly finished off what was left of the water, and the two girls continued forward more in to the village.

--

“Were there any survivors?” Q asked, stunned by the news.

“No.. Saba and Storm said that they found no survivors. They managed to burn down the entire village in a matter of hours. Everything is gone.. All Punkfiltre’s ninja left was a note. Saba still has it. It says Mountain will be next.”

“Mountain.. He’s attacking the small villages before the bigger, powerful ones.” Dark_Raptor said, stunned.

“That can’t be it.” Yoyo said, “The leaf village was one of the biggest villages in Way of the Ninja. Why would he target that one first?”

“Because, the leaf village never cared much for its army. They relied more on their trade, most ninja came there to sample the noodles and ramen. Some of the best, if not the best in the land. There would have been foreign ninja constantly in and out of their village.. Even the old Kage said himself, their security wasn’t exactly the hardest to crack. Punkfiltre obviously saw this as his chance, and sent his ninja in to destroy it, and to him it would have been easier to burn the entire village down instead of fight and save a few Leaf ninja.”
    “So what is the plan, Q-sama?” Hiro asked his Kage.

“Well, its simple. We’ll have to send our ninja to Mountain to help protect it. We can’t have Punkfiltre destroying another village, or gaining more captives. Send some of our Jounin there, we will then send back ups once I have messaged the other villages. We will have to prepare to fight.

--

“Quick, take any food you can find that still edible, and we’ll have to make this last” Clair said, as she held up a water carrier, that was half full. The original plan of going to the Leaf village had somewhat backfired, so they would have to travel to Storm instead.

“Bleugh, its charred” Thicup commented, spitting out a piece of cracker she had nibbled to see if it was worth taking with them.

“Okay, forget it. We’ll have to make it to storm before we can eat something. The water will have to do us.” Clair said, already on her way out of the barren Leaf village, as they were working their way passed many burnt houses and shops, Clair noticed something. A pile of dead bodies.. Who piled the bodies up after they died if everyone from the Leaf village died in this fire?

“Cuppy, look!” Clair exclaimed, “someone must have been here.”

“But who?” Cuppy asked confused.

“Maybe someone is alive?” Clair said, walking towards the edge of the row of houses they were stood alongside. Looking round the corner she saw two figures hunched over something on the ground. It looked like a male and a female, they seemed to be inspecting something.

Clair came from behind the building and cautiously walked towards them, she conjured a ball of fire in her palms in case she would have to use it, and hid it behind her back.

“Hey, you!” Clair called out to the pair, they swiftly turned around, pulling out two long swords from their sheaths.

“Who are you?” the girl said, glaring at Clair.

“I’m CLAIRVOYANTdisease. I’m the Hoshika-” Clair was cut off by the girl, who had immediately put her sword down, motioning for her partner to do the same, although he did not, instead standing there pointing it at Clair.

“Oh, I know who you are!” The girl said, smiling. “Everyone’s been worried about you, we thought Punkfiltre might have killed you or something, since he hadn’t given anyone a ransom for you yet.” The girl walked towards Clair, who felt Cuppy stiffen beside her. She knew Cuppy would unleash an attack if the girl tried anything rash, so Clair let her fireball disappear from her palm.

“I’m Kagimiko!” the girl said, holding out her hand for Clair to shake it, Clair did so and felt the girl jump slightly from the heat of her palm, whoops. “That’s Darnas, he’s a bit overprotective, sorry! So what brings you here?”

“We escaped from Punkfiltre.. It was surprisingly easy really.. But we thought we could come to the Leaf village to give Dark_Raptor, a member of our village, a message that we were safe. Seems like we wont be able to do that from here right now..”

“Oh, its fine! We can take you to Storm! I’m sure Saba wont mind.” Kagamiko said happily.

“Are you sure that’s such a good idea?” Darnas said, picking up the thing both were looking at earlier, and shoving it into a bag, before standing at Kagamiko’s side.

“Of course, it’s a good idea. Especially when we’ll need all the help we can get to destroy Punkfiltre and his army. Come on you two, we can take you back.” Kagamiko said, motioning for the pair to follow them out of the desolate village.

Two horses stood patiently, tied to a bit of old wall just outside the village. Kagamiko walked up to one and patted it softly on the head, as Darnas fastened the bag he had brought in to the village, to his black horse.

Kagamiko turned to the two Inferno girls and smiled, “Hey, you both look hungry, have some of this!” she said, throwing the girls a big packet of chips.

Cuppy’s eyes lit up as she grabbed the chips before Clair could catch them and opened them, shoving a handful straight in to her mouth.

“It will take about an hour to get back to the Storm village by horse,” Darnas said quietly, “we should get going.”

“Good point, Darnas!” Kagamiko said, getting up on her horse, holding out a hand to Clair to get on behind her. “Let’s go!”

Cuppy took Darnas’ hand and settled herself on his horse as the four set off to the Storm village..
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Empty Re: .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::.

Post by Banouin Sat Jul 17 2010, 14:37

1st. ^_^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Jul 17 2010, 14:51

Also! I like this :3 You haz got better
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 3 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Aug 16 2010, 17:04

awesome chapter clair :D and sorry for the wait ^^;;
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Wed Aug 18 2010, 05:28

bgood

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 09:51