WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Destinykil
Banouin
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
7 posters

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::.

CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Empty .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::.

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Tue Jun 01 2010, 12:18

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Uprisingchapter1

"Get back here!"

"Seize him!"

"What are you buffoons doing? Get him!"

A fat guard spluttered, red in the face, trying hard to race after a young boy who was sprinting through a bustling city. Dodging fruit carts and confused civilians on the way. The young boy, who was noticeably shorter and thinner than the majority of the guards, lunged forward to make an impressive jump over a vendor selling different types of gems and jewels, before landing almost perfectly on his feet on the other side of the cart, but kept his pace.

"What are you doing, fool! Get out of the way!" the fat guard shouted at the confused vendor, who made no attempts to move, keeping the guards trapped behind his stall. The young boy turned around, while still running, a huge smirk came up across his face.

"Gotcha," he laughed, but suddenly hit a hard object, which quickly slowed his pace and sent him crashing to the floor onto his back. Rubbing his head, and looking up he saw a tall, dark figure. "Oh crap..."

"Oh crap is right," a man growled, picking the boy up by the scruff of the neck, hoisting him well above the ground. In the distance the fat guard was slowly making his way towards the pair, his men following on behind him.

"Oh, Hiro. You caught him," the fat guard smirked at the struggling boy, "I'm sure the Kazekage will be pleased."

Hiro said nothing, but instead turned around to walk towards a huge building, that looked as if it was made out of sand, the young boys feet nearly dragging along the ground.

"Get off of me!" he kept shouting, trying to kick out at his captor, "I'm not some common criminal!"

"That’s what they all say," a guard laughed at the boys misfortune, opening the large wooden door to the castle-like building while the boy kept shouting obscenities at the top of his voice.

"What on earth is that racket?!" a girls voice could be heard in the distance, a she turned the corner. A girl with short light brown hair could be seen, sticking up slightly. As she came to a stop in front of the struggling boy, she rolled her eyes.

"Put him down," she crossed her arms expectantly.

"But, Yoyo...why? We caught this boy intruding on our land. I think he is one of those rogue ninja!" Hiro said, glaring at the boy.

"He's not just anyone, let him down." Yoyo lent forward, tugging the boys arm and making Hiro loosen his grip so that the boy could finally stand up.

"Sheesh, thanks Yoyo. This fools don't know a thing!" the boy said cheerfully, dusting himself off, while sticking his tongue out at Hiro and the guards, pulling a face.

"This is the Kazekage's brother, Dark_Raptor. What brings you to the hidden Sand village?" Yoyo said, clearly interested in this visit. It was not often foreign ninja visited their village, especially not in the current times. The chaos in the world was almost apocalyptic. It was rather unusual for ninja to be seen roaming so far away from their home villages, especially not alone and so unequipped.

Suddenly Dark_Raptors face was not so cheery, a solemn look came across his face. "It's the Migrant Village of the Sun.... it's gone."

Yoyo's face dropped, "W-what.." she said disbelievingly.

"It's gone, done... they found it.. I don't know how, but they found it." Dark_Raptor said, seemingly close to tears. "There's nothing left.. nothing. The village, it's people... gone."

"What happened to Clair? The Hoshikage? Surely she is with you?" Yoyo said rationally.

"They took her.. Clair and Thicup were the only survivors. Clair did her best to hold them off, we both did. Never has the Sun village had to fight like that, especially with our small population. We were a peaceful village after all, without many weapons or soldiers. I couldn't do anything... she told me to come here. Come here to find Quater.”

"Who is they?" Yoyo said, silently beckoning Dark_Raptor to follow her to the Kazekage.

"Jo$e and Punkfiltre," Dark_Raptor whispered, making Yoyo stand still.

"No," she whispered "It can't be?"

"They took her. They know her power of fire is too powerful. She can easily build them weapons or use her powers to make her join their side, to destroy every village. Punkfiltre wants his power back, Yoyo.

He's willing to do anything to get it.. even if it means destroying every village and its people until he is Kage once more."

"But Clair wont help him, surely he knows that?" Yoyo said sceptically.

"Of course she wont, but Punkfiltre knows that once one of the great villages has been taken out, destroying rest will be easier. Plus, we're not going to leave Clair and Thicup with him, are we?" a new voice said, a young man with brown hair came forward. He was wearing a long orangey yellow cloak with the symbol for 'sand' on the back. He smiled slightly, "Hey, Bro. Long time no see"

Dark_Raptor grinned back and ran forward to hug his brother. "Of course, it would be better if we were meeting again under slightly nicer circumstances, but al the same, its good to see you"

"I missed you, bro." Dark_Raptor said, as Q patted him on the back.

“We need to think of a game plan, it’ll be no good just rushing in, Punkfiltre’s security will be powerful. I’m sure he has most of the rogue ninja on his side.” Q said, placing his hand under his chin, deep in thought, “We must contact the hidden Shadow village first, Death is sure to have all the information on Punkfiltre and what his plans may be. I’m surprised he chose to attack the sun village first, I thought that would mean nothing to him, being the smallest and hardest to find. I wonder what he is planning… Yoyo, send a message to Death. I think a visit to the hidden shadow village is in order.”

“Sure, Q” Yoyo said, already running off to send the message.

“So what do we do now?” Dark_Raptor asked his brother, worriedly.

“Well, it will take some time to get a reply from the shadow village, you must be famished.. Lets eat!” Q said, obviously leading his brother to the kitchens in the huge sandcastle.

---

“UGHHH,” A feminine scream could be heard throughout the dungeon as a brown haired girl, repeatedly slammed her hand against the metal door, creating a loud banging noise, “Let me out of this place!”

“Cuppy-chan. It’s no use. I don’t think Punkfiltre, or his pigheaded guards have any intention of letting us out anytime soon” another girl sighed fiddling around with something on her lap.

“But Claiiir-chan, I’m sick of being in this room! I think I’ve forgotten what sunlight looks like” the girl, Cuppy, whined.

“I highly doubt that,” Clair giggled, getting annoyed at the item she was fiddling with and shaking it furiously, “Why won’t this work?!”

“Uh.. I think you might have to turn it on, Clair” Cuppy sweat dropped.

“Oh! That makes sense,” Clair grinned as she flicked a little switch on the side of the contraption, waiting for it to successfully turn itself on.

“Now, all we need to do is…” Clair trailed off as she placed the gadget against the metal of the door that held them inside a four walled cell. Focusing on it a red light flashed out of the machine, almost like a laser, that slowly burned a line into the metal door in front of the two girls, making an odd oval shape. Clair continued to circle the door, turning the machine off and letting the door cool down slightly, before kicking it with her steel-toed boots. The broken oval-bit of door made a loud clang when it hit the stone floor on the other side of their cell. Quickly stepping through the hole, both girls dusted themselves off, as they ran up the dungeon stairs.

“C’mon Cuppy, we’ve gotta get out of here and warn the other villages.” Clair said, slightly ahead of ThiCup.

“I thought Dark_Raptor was warning them?” Cuppy said, struggling to keep up with Clair’s fast pace on the stone stairs.

“We don’t even know if he is still alive, we have to do something quick, or else each village will face the same fate”

“Going so soon, Hoshikage? Or should I say ex-Hoshikage?” a voice said, clearly amused.

“Fireball no jutsu!” Clair shouted as she turned around, the voice made her jump slightly, but her reflexes were not affected.

The figure chuckled and dodged the jutsu with no problems, “Aw, come on now. Did you not think I would not be expecting that. Especially when my guards neglect to search our captives. Now ClairvoyantDisease. ThiCup. I think you should come with me.” The dark figured grinned and turned round, flicking his hand up slightly which made shadows wrap themselves around Cuppy and Clair, tying their arms down tightly against their bodies.

“Awe, crud.” Clair muttered as she felt the shadows drag her after the retreating figure.

My paragraphing and grammar is stinky. I'll proof read it later. I just had this in my head, I thought I'd type it out.

Bano thought of the title. It'll get better later, promise! :3

Last edited by CLAIRVOYANTdisease on Sat Jul 17 2010, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Empty Re: .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::.

Post by Banouin Tue Jun 01 2010, 12:19

1st comment >:3
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Tue Jun 01 2010, 12:43

Yay? xD
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Tue Jun 01 2010, 13:16

holy ****, this is really good.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 01 2010, 17:09

soooooo goood clair~ :O :D
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Tue Jun 01 2010, 21:40

Of course I love it! I'm in it! ; )
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 16 2010, 18:42

^_^ I read it! I liked it. Good job! Chapter 2! Chapter 2! Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but this was interesting. I like the fast action paced feel. And any story where Jose and PF are the Villains is an automatic winner :P

But seriously, good work!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 1 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Jun 23 2010, 21:16

Clair made one too yaya!
    Just one more I gotta read and get behind in! Yaya....xD

But no :3 It was good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 17:59