WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::.

CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Empty .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::.

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 15:44

I noticed I use loads of dialogue.. haha, sorry. It's how I write ^_^;; I hope someone enjoys it!

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Uprisingchapter2

"I ain't saying anything until you feed me!" Clair glared at the skinny man in front of her, who was seated in a large golden throne.

"Hey! What about me?", her companion, ThiCup said, kicking Clair in the shin, since their arms were still bound tightly by shadows.

"Don't kick me, Cuppy!" Clair said, kicking the young girl back, which prompted Cuppy to throw another kick at her Hoshikage.

The man sat on the throne sighed and ran a hand along his face, looking down at his captives continuously kicking each other.

"Enough!" he shouted, as both the girls wrapped in shadows turned their faces away from each other, pouting, "That’s better, so. I'm guessing you know who I am,"

"Eh, not really" Cuppy shrugged, obviously trying to irritate Punkfiltre. The signs of annoyance and rage could be physically seen on the young mans face as he had not been recognised.

"How can you not know who I am?! I am the wonderful, wise, powerful PUNK-" the boy was cut off as a loud grumble echoed in the majestic room.

"Heh.. sorry," Clair sweat dropped as her tummy grumbled, obviously as a sign that food was needed.

The man in the throne glared at the two girls in front of him, "I'm Punk-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We know who you are," Clair said, glaring at the boy, "Cuppy was only joking,"

"Oh.. well, Clairvoyantdisease. I bet you're wondering why I have you both here.."

"Erm.. not really." Clair shrugged.

"Why don't you want to know my wonderful plan of taking over the entire land of Way of the Ninja?!"

Punkfiltre shouted, a vein popping up on his forehead.

"Oh, so that’s it?" Clair said, grinning.

"Yes, yes it is. I plan to crush every land, claiming it in the name of Punkfiltre... to create one big utopia."

"Crush every land? With you as the one ruler.. wouldn't that be a dystopia?"

"NO!" shouted Punkfiltre, "Well.. maybe, yes.. but alas. You will all have no choice, for you are no match for me or my army."

"Army? These goons?" Clair said, turning round to look at the shadows helping Punkfiltre bind her down, "So what do you need with us?"

"You both have been to every land in Way of the Ninja. You can tell me all the entrances and exits to the villages, as well as the times guards monitor each watchtower."

"So, what’s in it for us?" Clair said, looking Punkfiltre directly in the eye.

"You will live, and continue to live in my marvellous kingdom. You may even become my bride.."

Punkfiltre said, hearts coming in to his eyes.

"EWWWW." Clair gagged and spluttered at the thought, "I'd rather you killed me!"

"Hm, no matter. That Sabaku No Ketsueki is far more beautiful, a better match for the overlord I will become, or D-Dei, Death... who said I have to stop at one bride. Soon, I will have power over it all..." Punkfiltre said, standing on top of his throne, striking a victory pose.

ThiCup and Clair tried to hold back fits of giggles as Punkfiltre developed huge hearts in his eyes.

"Okay, okay, okay, Mr Love master. I'll help ya," Clair said, grinning.

"You will?" Punkfiltre said suspiciously, "On what conditions?"

"Oh, good! We're on the same wavelength. Well for one, untie us," Clair motioned to the shadows that were currently wrapped around her arms.

"Hmm... not as if you will be going anywhere anytime soon..." Punkfiltre commented, motioning to his shadows to untie the binds that held the two Inferno-nin.

"Ahh, that’s better." Clair said, rubbing her arms that felt stiff and sore after being held so tightly for so long. "Now, number two-"

"Number two?! We didn't agree on another condition." Punkfiltre said, crossing his arms.

"What? We're hungry. We need feeding!" Clair said, putting her arm around Cuppy and using the other to rub her empty tummy.

Punkfiltre thought it over for a minute, "Well... if it will shut you both up"

"YAAAAY!" Clair and Cuppy cried together, holding hands and dancing in a circle, chanting a song about food.

Punkfiltre rolled his eyes and waved his hand for the two girls to be taken to the kitchen, as they were both walking out, Punkfiltre failed to see the wink that Clair gave Cuppy.

--

"So how are we going to break in?" Dark Raptor asked, as he sat around a large table with some sand ninja.

"Punkfiltres castle is like a fortress, much like the rest of the land he has taken over. It's ruled by the shadows, nothing will get in or out easily." Q said, rubbing his chin, pondering.

"I say we go straight in there, trap the shadows in a sand vortex and break them outta there" Dark Raptor said, jumping up on top of his chair and holding his fists in the air.

Yoyo rolled her eyes and grabbed the young boys shirt, tugging him back in to his seat, "What part of 'nothing will get in or out easily' don't you get?" she said, leaning back in her chair.

"Oh.. " Dark Raptor said, "So then what can we do?!"

"We wait. Clair's a big girl, she'll make sure nothing happens to either Cuppy or herself.. There must be a reason why Punkfiltre wants them both anyway.. A reason he choose to keep them."

"Duh, they're his ransom! He wants something from us in return for them" Dark Raptor said.

"That could be one theory," Q started, "but that seems too simple.. I think he picked Clair for a reason. He wants her to do something for him. Or he wants her to join his side.."

"But Clair would never!" Dark Raptor exclaimed.

"He didn't say she would, idiot!" Yoyo hit Dark Raptor in the head to make the boy quieten down, "so are we going to try and get to Clair, or will we wait it out and see what he wants?"

"Well we wait for Death to reply first. I'm sure we'll get a message from Punkfiltre soon...." Q said, picking up a leaflet, "But for now... who wants PIZZA HUT!?" Yoyo sweat dropped as Q happily held up a pizza menu.

--

The loud clang of pots and pans could be heard in the kitchen and Clair and Cuppy zoomed around the room, making the guards looking after them dizzy. After a while Cuppy was stirring a pot filled with delicious smelling chicken soup. Mouth-wateringly delicious chicken soup. Clair found a giant spoon and delved in, taking a sip.

"Ahhhhh, Cuppy. It tastes so good." she said, rubbing her tummy.

Cuppy dished out two large bowls full of it, and turned to sit at the counter in the kitchen, grabbing a spoon each the girls dived straight in to their meal, finishing it off in seconds. The guards watching over them, did so with drool running down their chins, obviously enticed by the delicious smelling meal.

"Oh, do you guys want some? We made plenty!" Clair said, looking up at the guards, staring at their empty bowls.

"Hey, Clair! I made this, I don't want to share it with these stupid, smelly ninja!" Cuppy pouted. Clair kicked her from under the table as Cuppy made a silent 'oompfh'

"We shouldn't.. our orders were to take them straight back to Punkfiltre," one guard said, turning to his accomplice.

"What’s one quick bite to eat going to do.. they wont get anywhere with us here.." the other said, taking a seat at the counter.

"Great!" Clair said brightly, turning to the large pot on the cooker.

The two guards barely took the time to swallow the delicious chicken soup, as their bowls quickly emptied. Clair stood beside the table, still grinning brightly as she watched the bowls empty and the two guards sit back to rub their full bellies.

"Well that was.. amazi-" one of the guards muttered before they fell off their chair.

"What the hec-" the other guard began before he too fell to the floor.

"Clair! What did you do!?" Cuppy said, staring at the guards now lying on the floor.

"I found this in the pantry!" Clair said, holding up a bottle of now empty, sleeping pills. "That should knock them out for a while. Now come on, strip them!"

Both girls took the armour and hooded cloak off each guard and put them on themselves.

"They're a bit big.." Cuppy said, as being quite a short girl, they trailed along the floor.

"Eh, they're not that smart, we'll be okay" Clair said, already heading for the door.

"Do you know where you're going...?" Cuppy said, standing directly behind Clair as the girl walked down a long corridor.

"Uhm.. not really..." Clair said, taking a sharp left, grabbing Cuppys hand to walk more quickly. After a series of sharp turns, and at least seven or eight 'Are we out yet?' calls from Cuppy, they made it to the grand foyer, where two guards were guarding the main doors out of the building.

Clair confidently walked down the stairs of the foyer towards the large brass doors, as she could feel Cuppy shaking slightly beside her, as her arm brushed hers. They made it closer and closer to the two guards who were chucking to each other, obviously telling a very funny story.

"And then, here's the funny part. They burnt the entire village down, even the Kage's tower! The Inferno village got buried in an inferno" both guards burst out in to fits of laughter.

Clair glared from under the metal helmet she wore, as they approached the two guards, who didn't even seem to acknowledge the two Inferno-nin. Clair turned the handle on the giant brass doors and they opened easily, so they walked out and closed them behind.

"Well that was easy," Cuppy breathed a sigh of relief, as they went to exit the second set of doors, built in to the giant brick wall that was placed around the castle.

Clair and Cuppy continued walking, this time no guards were in sight for these shinier, golden doors.

"Why were those doors brass but these are golden?" Cuppy said, obviously thinking the better, nicer doors would be used on the main building.

"Probably to make people jealous he can afford such things.. the amount of gold he's stolen from villages, I'm not surprised." Clair said, approaching this set of doors.

A lever was set beside them, obviously it needed to be pulled to get out.

"Lets go, Cuppy" Clair said, trying to twist the lever to get out.

"Ughh, I can't... It's too... heavy" Clair as she tried to rotate the handle to get out of the fortress. Cuppy grabbed the end of the handle too and pushed with Clair, but both girls still couldn't quite twist enough to get out..

"Hey, you!" a voice from behind yelled.

Clair and Cuppy froze as they heard a voice from behind call out to them. Slowly they turned around...

[Sorry. I planned to introduce some more characters in to this chapter, but I had to try and get this part over and done with first. Don't worry, more villages will be in the next chapter :D!]

Last edited by CLAIRVOYANTdisease on Sat Jul 17 2010, 11:17; edited 1 time in total
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Empty Re: .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::.

Post by Banouin Fri Jul 16 2010, 15:45

:D 1st!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 15:48

Dork =__=
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:15

Hopefully you guys will make it out :O

Pizza hut xD

And Pf is scaring me.......O_O
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:31

I wanted to make him creepy, but make fun out of him the same time xD
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:46

Well you succeeded XD

He's a definite creepy joke :3
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:24

Suspenseful!

Yay, I am glad you continued it! :P

You Britified Punkfilter's name into Punkfiltre :P It's funny
    I laughed at the Pizza Hut part too ^__^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:28

Oh whoops... I'll have to stop myself doing that >_<;; I thought it looked funny when I was typing it XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:34

Keep it :P It's different ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : .:: Uprising :: Chapter 2 ::. Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 18:59

yay! great chapter clair~ ^^
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 19:01

quater wrote:Suspenseful!

Yay, I am glad you continued it! :P

You Britified Punkfilter's name into Punkfiltre :P It's funny
    I laughed at the Pizza Hut part too ^__^
    I hadn't recognized that xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 01:55