WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Akatsuki Diary

darkfallenangel
    darkfallenangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    What's up Tab : nothing just reading and trying to beat a game>_> and annoying my cousin. ^_^
    Fanclubs : Zetsu fc, world domination fc,kisame fc,
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Akatsuki Diary Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Akatsuki Diary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-25

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Akatsuki Diary Empty Akatsuki Diary

Post by darkfallenangel Mon Apr 05 2010, 10:49

Akatsuki diary

By: Kirazuchi Kuroda

Character info:

Name: Kirazuchi Kuroda
    Nickname: Ki

Personality: sweet, caring, indifferent at times, violent when needs be, good listener, calm.

Village: hidden leaf village

Weapons: Scythe, four swords, life eating kunai, bow and arrow. Wrist blades.

Other info: she came to the Akatsuki because she abandoned the leaf after living there for three years she couldn’t take living the life of a lie. She came to the leaf because her brother was taking her there he didn’t want her to live the life of a missing Nin. She misses her brother because he was her only friend in the villages she was born and raised in. the villages were destroyed by her brother in order to protect her.

Friends: Deidara, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Zetsu and all the rookie nine and the sand sibs.

Species: ex. Shadow current Shadow Miko

Spirits: Six twelve tailed foxes

Spirit names: Void, Silver, Darkness, Shadow, Noir and Nora.

Looks: Midnight raven hair that is a natural blood crimson red in the front and goes through her hair in twelve streaks her hair goes to her lower back when its down but usually lays at the middle of her back. Her eyes are electric Ice blue. She is pale .she is 5 Ft 5in in height.

hope you all enjoy the story when I get chapter 1 posted.
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Akatsuki Diary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akatsuki Diary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Akatsuki Diary Empty Re: Akatsuki Diary

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Apr 05 2010, 10:55

oh it sounds like it will be interesting Darknii-chan!!
    darkfallenangel
    darkfallenangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    What's up Tab : nothing just reading and trying to beat a game>_> and annoying my cousin. ^_^
    Fanclubs : Zetsu fc, world domination fc,kisame fc,
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Akatsuki Diary Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Akatsuki Diary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-25

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Akatsuki Diary Empty Re: Akatsuki Diary

Post by darkfallenangel Mon Apr 05 2010, 12:10

PROLOG

*??? Pov*

I was thinking very hard about the past few years as we were jumping through the trees on a mission to scout out all the Akatsuki bases to make sure all the members were dead. We traveled in silence the only way an anbu ninja could move I wasn’t the only one on this mission there was five of us a raven, a dog, a cat, a panther, and me a fox masked anbu. “Hey Fox do you know were this base is?” asked dog in my earpiece using our codenames. “ Of course Dog its very close to Amekagure on the eastern side away from the other base around here.” I replied. We just lapsed back into silence again and soon we arrived at the base, we came up to the rock that blocked the entrance I preformed a bunch of hand seals “ wind style: rock breeze jutsu!” I shouted. Soon the rock moved and we entered. “Split up if you find anyone don’t engage them call for backup alright” I ordered. I heard them all reply. They disappeared seconds later I began my search I looked in the rooms on the western side of the cave being careful. I didn’t find any one when I was about to return to the entrance I saw a door I didn’t go in yet so I walked over to the door ready to attack if need be and opened it carefully. I didn’t see anyone in there but I still searched the room I looked under the bed and found a book it was black and silver. On the front of it had a name I barely could read it because it was so faded but I could make out a few letters K-I-R- -Z-U- -H-I- K-U-R-O- -A- “ Raven come to the western side come to the door where you sense my chakra” I asked into the earpiece. “Hn fine” Raven replied. A few moments later raven appeared “take a look at this can you read what it says on the cover?” I asked as I handed him the book. “ Hn of course give me a sec.” We lapsed into silence as he looked at the front. “ The letters spell out a name K-I-R-A-Z-U-C-H-I- K-U-R-O-D-A the missing letters being A, C, and D.” raven told me. I nodded. “ Lets take this back with us to Konaha and give it to lady Tsunade.” I suggested. Raven just nodded and left with me following. The others were just standing at the entrance “ What’s that?” asked panther and cat. “ It looks like a diary of either a member or a prisoner so we’re going to take this with us and give to lady Tsunade and see if she can find out who this person was.” I replied. They just nodded and we left we were silent on the way back and soon we were back home we immediately went to the hokage’s office “ Lady hokage we have returned and we found what looks like an actual diary from either a member or a prisoner.” I said as I laid the book down she picked it up and looked at it. “ Your right it is a diary and I want to read it immediately I want all of you to go home and clean up and return here I am going to share this information with you all and no one else dismissed.” She told us. “Yes lady hokage” we replied before we poofed away. A few hours later my squad and me were assembled in the hokage office. “Remember this information is not to leave this room unless I say otherwise got it especially you Naruto.” She said harshly looking pointedly at me. We nodded. “ Alright well I looked up the name on the diary and it belonged to a missing-nin named Kirazuchi Kuroda she was originally from Yamikagure but lived here. But she was never placed on a squad because she wasn’t supposed to exist from the note that I have that was given to the third hokage when she arrived. But she left the village three years after she arrived no one knows why. She became as famous as Hoshigaki Kisame and Uchiha Itachi. Supposedly she just disappeared two months later we had sent anbu out to look for her body or any trace of her we also alerted the other villages. Now we sort of know what happened to her maybe she wrote down information on the Akatsuki like if any of them are alive and if she was held captive or not. I get the feeling that she was a member though. I want to read this to you all so if some members are alive we might get some info from this, alight I’ll begin.” She said as she opened the diary I could see the writing was still very readable on the inside. I decided to pay attention to what lady Tsunade was saying. What I didn’t realize was by the time we finished reading the diary I would feel different about the Akatsuki all of us would. We would get a new sense of all of them from this.

Rate and reveiw please.~
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Akatsuki Diary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akatsuki Diary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30