WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mickerlou
teikiatsu
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
RLO-CHAN
Friesenator
Choushi
tenguchiha
yondaime2
Yoyo
Itachifan
amayakuromichi12
zen like lemons
quater
Dusk^Strife
amaterasu
AirElement
Kyuubichakra
21 posters

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Empty Re: How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

Post by amaterasu Wed Dec 05 2007, 18:32

so like more gaidens?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Empty Re: How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome

Post by quater Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:05

Not me, leave them more mysterious, just incorporate them more heavily.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:24

i would like to find out more though
    what was the fourth like, and the deal with first two hokages and madara
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:26

I would like to find out about White fang, otherwise I could really care less...That's just cause I don't see them being all that important, and more about the other Mist Swordsmen.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:29

quater wrote:I would like to find out about White fang, otherwise I could really care less...That's just cause I don't see them being all that important, and more about the other Mist Swordsmen.

mist swordsman deffiently but i donb;t think we will learn a lot about them (or their not that important) because one was in a filler arc
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 06 2007, 19:24

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:I would like to find out about White fang, otherwise I could really care less...That's just cause I don't see them being all that important, and more about the other Mist Swordsmen.

mist swordsman deffiently but i donb;t think we will learn a lot about them (or their not that important) because one was in a filler arc

Filler really means nothing to me. I totally and blatantly ignore them ^_^

I think we will learn more, because now we have Kisame and Suigetsu about to battle, and how he recognizes him, and I am pretty sure that's a definite sign.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Dec 06 2007, 21:56

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Filler really means nothing to me. I totally and blatantly ignore them ^_^

I think we will learn more, because now we have Kisame and Suigetsu about to battle, and how he recognizes him, and I am pretty sure that's a definite sign.

my poin is that they did mention a sword man from the mist, so either the mist swords men group isn't important to the story or its just the one person
    Mickerlou
    Mickerlou
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP

Post by Mickerlou Sun Dec 09 2007, 19:57

There is another 'Tengu Theory' that is much more detailed if you search 'The Dark History of Uchiha' on Google.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 20:12

yeah i've read it

its really good
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:39

i actually know how it started but i need to get the papers...ill post it when i can
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:42

Riiight.

Or we could just say it started by a guy who wanted to write a manga and wanted to give one of his characters an interesting background.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:45

Mickerlou wrote:There is another 'Tengu Theory' that is much more detailed if you search 'The Dark History of Uchiha' on Google.

i know Q but the sight is only one POV compared to sumthin else ive found when i went somewhere...not sayin where
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:47

FantacyOfNaruto wrote:
    Mickerlou wrote:There is another 'Tengu Theory' that is much more detailed if you search 'The Dark History of Uchiha' on Google.

i know Q but the sight is only one POV compared to sumthin else ive found when i went somewhere...not sayin where

I don't really care where, and in fact and don't take this the wrong way, I have my own ideas behind the Uchihas and jazz. These theories are interesting, but I like to figure these things out on my own.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:51

quater wrote:
    FantacyOfNaruto wrote:

I don't really care where, and in fact and don't take this the wrong way, I have my own ideas behind the Uchihas and jazz. These theories are interesting, but I like to figure these things out on my own.

ok im not offended but i mean.......well i cant really tell where i got this info from but i know some stuff because of some ppl i know....and they know it for a fact because of um.......well i cant telllv_v
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 13:52

Haha ok sure.

I really think it's funny you put so much validity in them, afterall the Manga is still being written the only one who knows what happens is the writer. We have had this argument before.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:09

oh....
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:17

Doobe dop doo wop wop dooy wato?
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:20

are you hyperactive for some reason? and you tellin PF?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:21

Telling PF what?

And Hyperactive absolutely not.
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:26

hehehe......ok ummm.....what do you think of Narutofan.com
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 13 2007, 14:28

I have to confess, if it were not for that site I Woulda never been able to learn giffing borders. I am so ashamed I had to use their tutorial.

Despair

Otherwise I never really got on there, it's kinda old, and I hate to be the noob on sites ya know?
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Dec 13 2007, 15:14

yeah...but that site is ok
    Diva1626
    Diva1626
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    What's up Tab : So Bored
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-09

AMP

Post by Diva1626 Sun Dec 13 2009, 23:49

I Think The Theory Is True But 10% Is Denying It Lol. O-0
    leapyear29
    leapyear29
    Citizen

Number of posts : 3
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by leapyear29 Sat Dec 19 2009, 09:09

the Uchiha clan was descended from the elder of the two boys entrusted by the Sage of the Six Paths
    with the power and will of the way of the ninja. The elder believed
    that might would bring peace. The Sage chose the younger as more
    fitting to be his successor, causing the elder to be vengeful. From the
    younger boy descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How the Uchiha clan started * spoiler* but awsome - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Sat Dec 19 2009, 14:59

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo.....:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 13:44