WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
strawberry-chan
yondaime2
Itachifan
zen like lemons
SilverLegionare
-j0$3-
orange_anbu_elite
Choushi
amaterasu
TheFirstKnight
quater
Dusk^Strife
16 posters

i found a spoiler on another forum...

Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

i found a spoiler on another forum... Empty i found a spoiler on another forum...

Post by Dusk^Strife Tue Aug 21 2007, 21:57

"At the end of the shippuuden series, sasuke and naruto finaly doing there fight. during the battle, naruto looses one of his eyes while trying to land shurikan rasengan on sasuke. Naruto DOESNT uses his kyuubi chakra during the fight to show sasuke he improved without the kyuubis help.
    When Sasuke trys to finish of naruto, sakura backstabs him with a kunai.
    while sasuke falls on the ground catching for breath and speaking curses over sakura and naruto, sakura says that this was the only way she could help sasuke, killing him so he cant do bad things any more .
    while she talks to him, sasuke interrupts her trys to say sorry for all he has done. that he should have stayed with them in konoha and be glad to have friends like sakura and naruto.
    sakura starts to heal sasuke cause she realizes he is the good old one he was a long time ago. but it cant be helped sasuke´s death is undenieable. before he dies. he tells sakura to give naruto his eye so that naruto carrys a part of sasuke with himselfe for ever and as an excuse for all he has done (and to show his old sensei kakashi that he finally got back to the good side. remember kakashi also got his sharingan from obito). then he dies. sasukes name is writen into the stone where also obitos name stands. and naruto is probably coming to late to upcoming briefings because he´ll do the same as kakashi, visit the stone every morning. in the end of shippuuden, you see naruto with an mangekyu sharingan in his left eye sakura and kakashi besides him. heading out to find itachi and.. to fight against an old enemy. orochimaru is back, mightyer than ever before.

now im not sure that this is true. but this is copied and pasted from what the guy wrote. he said his girlfriend is in japan and she got this from a guy at a comic book store.

so dont yell at me if you dont believe it, im just showing people who want to see it.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

i found a spoiler on another forum... Empty Re: i found a spoiler on another forum...

Post by quater Tue Aug 21 2007, 22:08

I highly doubt it is true. It is a good idea I wont lie. But first off I think Itachi isn't going to survive. And what happens to the Akatsuki? Doesn't say that either.

It is undeniably a good way to end the series. But not I think how it will go. Since first I think Kakashi will die by Kabuto.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

AMP

i found a spoiler on another forum... Empty Re: i found a spoiler on another forum...

Post by Dusk^Strife Tue Aug 21 2007, 22:12

well i dont think it will be the end of the series, it just says the end of shippuuden. maybe there will be another part.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by TheFirstKnight Tue Aug 21 2007, 22:48

like a thousand more episodes?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 22 2007, 09:04

no only 200 lol

i think actually Shipppuuden is part 2 of 3 in the series. And the third part is Naruto becoming the Hokage
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 15:34

Yeah I have thought that too Amaterasu.

Like the first part is Sasuke and him running away and all that Chuunin Exam Jazz. Orochimaru being the main villain.

Part 2 is Akatsuki!

Part 3 is Hokage time!
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 18:22

makes sence. i wonder if they'll quit making the anime and go with the manga like fma.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:03

I am watching FMA 38 right now so what did they do to it?
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:06

oh they just stopped the anime at a good spot. the manga is still continuing and im trying to find the chapter where they left off...no luck. :(
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:08

Really!?

Oh I had no idea thanks for telling me I would have stopped at 51 and not even realized!

Btw Naruto is a huge moneymaker in both US of A and Japan if they haven't stopped One Piece yet I doubt they will stop Naruto.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:10

true. did u see the movie?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:16

Which movie?
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:17

the ending movie for the anime...jeez. like quest to shambala or something. conquer...something with shambala in it.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:22

If you are reffering to FMA I just got to episode 39 so no I didn't.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:29

yeah i am. sorry i thought u said u got to the last one.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:34

No I meant when I did I would.

The show is pretty good.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:36

yeah it is. are you doing both english and japanese? or just one.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:39

Well I started it by watching the Adult Swim one but now I am just getting Japanese cause that's all I can find.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Wed Aug 22 2007, 19:54

yeah all you can find these days is japanese and parts of the english.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Thu Aug 23 2007, 21:19

nice thought process but it just doesn't play out good.
    orange_anbu_elite
    orange_anbu_elite
    Citizen

Number of posts : 9
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-23

AMP
    Natural: 45
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 45

Post by orange_anbu_elite Thu Aug 23 2007, 22:15

well you have to admit it is a korny, yet good ending for sasuke.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Thu Aug 23 2007, 23:22

coolio
    yes he dieS!
    jk
    SilverLegionare
    SilverLegionare
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1477
    What's up Tab : Downloading Eureka Seven OST
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    i found a spoiler on another forum... Left_bar_bleue94 / 10094 / 100i found a spoiler on another forum... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 216
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 121

Post by SilverLegionare Sun Aug 26 2007, 00:15

wtf?
    Sasuke wouldn't have a noob death like that.

Thats just cheese.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sun Aug 26 2007, 00:16

i kno they say history repeats itself but it's not gonna be a big finish if it ends the same way kakshi gaiden did.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 26 2007, 04:33

no plus its probably not true

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 12:56