WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
FantacyOfNaruto
RLO-CHAN
Renden2005
Gods Warrior
Caranthir the Dark
naruto_fan12
yondaime2
quater
Choushi
amaterasu
theBOSS.
SilverLegionare
16 posters

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

SilverLegionare
    SilverLegionare
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1477
    What's up Tab : Downloading Eureka Seven OST
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue94 / 10094 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 216
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 121

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Empty I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

Post by SilverLegionare Fri Nov 23 2007, 17:31

It looks like Jiraiya is in ROUGH spot, it seems like He used what seemed like his most powerful technique, and Pain seems to be so unfased by everything that Pain does.

I'd Give Jiraiya one or two more chapters, and he's as good as dead, if he doesn't escape.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Empty Re: I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

Post by theBOSS. Fri Nov 23 2007, 17:32

I think it's Jiraiya's time to die... sure he was cool and powerful but now his purpose is over. If he doesn't die I'm going to be disappointed in Kishimoto-sensei...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Empty Re: I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler)

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 23 2007, 18:16

well jiraiya said its time for him to leavce

since he was going there to find the identity of pein in the first place
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Fri Nov 23 2007, 19:58

well....i said this once the fight started jaraiya's gonna do some damage cuz he's gonna die......so pein will get a little weaker but jaraiya will certainly die.....

R.I.P PERVY SAGE
    SilverLegionare
    SilverLegionare
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue94 / 10094 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by SilverLegionare Sat Nov 24 2007, 15:20

*wipes tears*

NooOO!!

Lol, yeah I thought the same thing
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Nov 25 2007, 19:42

he lost an arm btw
    poor jiraiya
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Nov 25 2007, 20:42

death-chan wrote:I think it's Jiraiya's time to die... sure he was cool and powerful but now his purpose is over. If he doesn't die I'm going to be disappointed in Kishimoto-sensei...

I have said those exact same words on this forums for months...

And I agree, Jiraiya will do some damage, no one dies in this series without doing something (Cept you Asuma, Dosu, Zaku, that other sound girl, Kazekage of the 4th, and...)

Well whadya know?
    yondaime2
    yondaime2
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 863
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 15

Post by yondaime2 Mon Nov 26 2007, 12:25

i think they'll both die.
    i think he will take pain with him or atleast five of his six rinnegan clone things
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Tue Nov 27 2007, 10:43

yea....maybe more like four because this sets up the battle between naruto and pein (whenever that is)....but it will happen seeing how pein has to capture naruto and naruto will now have a reason to defeat pein other than he is a member of akatsuki....he killed Jaraiya....the guy that taught him the rasengan...and trained him for two and a half years....so there will be emotion to the battle no doubt....and its gonna be the sasuke naruto fight of the shippuuden series in my opinion...

a demon vs a god
    naruto_fan12
    naruto_fan12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-26

AMP

Post by naruto_fan12 Tue Nov 27 2007, 21:08

I personally wouldn't care if he died. I was never a big fan.(No offense to those who are.)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I'm worried about Jiraiya (Spoiler) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Nov 27 2007, 21:31

Choushi wrote:yea....maybe more like four because this sets up the battle between naruto and pein (whenever that is)....but it will happen seeing how pein has to capture naruto and naruto will now have a reason to defeat pein other than he is a member of akatsuki....he killed Jaraiya....the guy that taught him the rasengan...and trained him for two and a half years....so there will be emotion to the battle no doubt....and its gonna be the sasuke naruto fight of the shippuuden series in my opinion...

a demon vs a god

I know what ya mean Choushi. I am thinking Jiraiya will take 2 with him, showing that when Naruto takes all the rest he surpassed him, but that's just the Q
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Nov 27 2007, 21:43

i personally like jiraiya but i know he will die so i guess its inevitable but i think he will take some out with him
    Caranthir the Dark
    Caranthir the Dark
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-29

AMP

Post by Caranthir the Dark Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:06

It looks like he's probably gonnaa die, but I don't think it's over yet. Surely, as strong as Ma and Pa are, they still have over Kage-level jutsus to use, and maybe Ma knows some kind of toad regenerating jutsu for Jiraiya's arm.

..Or he could summon Gama and get out of there.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:14

first off awesome avatar caranthir
    secondly nice theory
    Caranthir the Dark
    Caranthir the Dark
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-29

AMP

Post by Caranthir the Dark Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:21

Heh, thanks. I just really don't want Jiraiya to die :(. I also thought that perhaps Tsunade will show up, either somehow use a medical jutsu that we haven't seen to repair his arm, help him, or (after he's dead) revive him. Ionno.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:26

I love Jiraiya, but it's his time.

Sai's gonna take care of Tsunade.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:42

sai? but if tsunade dies that means a seventh hokage
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:44

Which will be Kakashi, then he will die by Kabuto (This is in the new timeskip of course after they kill off Pein too) and Naruto will defeat Kabuto and be named the 8th Hokage.

^That's the master theory kids.
    Gods Warrior
    Gods Warrior
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 58
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-28

AMP

Post by Gods Warrior Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:47

poor jairaya he will be missed...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:48

yup probably plus kabuto will be stronger then kakashi by then (if he isn't already)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:50

amaterasu wrote:yup probably plus kabuto will be stronger then kakashi by then (if he isn't already)

He is, he just gained all of Orochimaru's jutsu, and the scene where Kakashi sealed Sasuke he stood up to Orochimaru, and afterwards he said "What was I thinking just then, I could have never beaten him"

Which means he can now probably not stand a chance against Kabuto.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:54

yeah also he said if orochimaru has men like kabuto soon he'll be obselite
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 29 2007, 21:59

amaterasu wrote:yeah also he said if orochimaru has men like kabuto soon he'll be obselite

Mhm. Everyone knows Kabuto and Kakashi are gonna fight, and it'd be a much better story if Kabuto won.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 29 2007, 22:01

oh yes deffinently but when it will take place is teh mysterie
    SilverLegionare
    SilverLegionare
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SilverLegionare Fri Nov 30 2007, 22:39

I read the manga today, and he's either finished or he's about to be, for sure

R.I.P. The Pervy Sage NOOO! Cowboy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 22:01