WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see on WOTN?

Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    What would you like to see on WOTN? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to see on WOTN? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

What would you like to see on WOTN? - Page 3 Empty What would you like to see on WOTN?

Post by Q

That's right. You guys have a carte banche this time. Post your suggestions here and the kages will review them. Only a few will be considered and even fewer implemented.

Of course, we wouldn't propose this without some kind of incentive. Whoever gets their idea accepted will receive +25 on all their stats. Its a pretty good idea, so start thinking of stuff.
    Share this post on: reddit

Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:51 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    Shinobi's Redemption wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:Then the person who goes first wins.
    true but you forget after effects like the technique bio used in the arena it nailed it's oponent and stole a evade or power ups.
    and aren't those illegal now?

Were they ever legal is the question.
    Either way, they can't be used. So now it's pretty much... "I have more stats than you/are higher rank than you. I'm going to win" unless the other person does't really attack, or has a pf weapon
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:52 by quater

How boring the Godmodding is out
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:52 by Meika-Chan

It's not nessisarly god modding, but now pretty mcuh battle is like who has the higher stats.
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:53 by quater

Bloodly-Chan wrote:It's not nessisarly god modding, but now pretty mcuh battle is like who has the higher stats.

Do you realize how goony you sound saying that as if it's a bad thing?
    Banouin

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:54 by Banouin

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:It's not nessisarly god modding, but now pretty mcuh battle is like who has the higher stats.

Thats how it was ment to be >_> right...
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:55 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:

Nope.

When it comes to battling in rl, a weaker person can defeat a stronger person if they have good stratigy, but now with this system, it doesn't really apply anymore
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:56 by quater

Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

When it comes to battling in rl, a weaker person can defeat a stronger person if they have good stratigy, but now with this system, it doesn't really apply anymore

Okay....You keep thinking that.

In real life, strength counts much more then strategy, and speed. Take it from someone who uh, has been in some fights, kk?

Plus, strategy is still involved.
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:56 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

In real life, strength counts much more then strategy, and speed. Take it from someone who uh, has been in some fights, kk?

I've been in fights to, and yes, strength counts a lot, but strategy counts a heck load, and if you can use the other person's strength against him....

and how is it?
    Banouin

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:57 by Banouin

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

Um, what Q said, in Rl, if somone is bigger and badder then you...ya...
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:58 by Meika-Chan

Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

That's true, but it still depends on a lot of things....
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 22:59 by quater

Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

I've been in fights to, and yes, strength counts a lot, but strategy counts a heck load, and if you can use the other person's strength against him....

and how is it?

I don't believe you.

I have never been in a fight where I strategized. It's always been speed speed speed. That's all that matters.

Also, if you can't figure out a strategy, I am not telling you
    Banouin

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:00 by Banouin

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

and how is it?

I don't believe you.

I have never been in a fight where I strategized. It's always been speed speed speed. That's all that matters.

Rly to me, thats all a fight is, "be faster and kill them before they get you" ...
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:00 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Nope.

and how is it?

I don't believe you.

Eh, it could just be that the two of us fight in different situations, differentally then.

Eh, and I have another question, but I have to. Say ninja #1 used a fire justu, and if ninja #2 used a water justu, would it cancel out ninja #1's attack?
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:01 by quater

No.

Why would one element cancel out another?

Afterall, Water can travel on fire.

Moving on, I really don't believe you've been in a real fight Blood. Strategy nothing. Reflexes.
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:02 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:No.

Moving on, I really don't believe you've been in a real fight Blood. Strategy nothing. Reflexes.
    I don't street fight, if that counts for anything. I fight in like... dojos and what not.

And I've seen it happen before.
    quater

Post Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:03 by quater

Bloodly-Chan wrote:
    quater wrote:No.

I don't street fight, if that counts for anything. I fight in like... dojos and what not.

And I've seen it happen before.

Ok well I don't see how.

But we are gonna make some changes to the system soon.

Anyway, yeah, dojo spars are not real fights. You stand for twenty minutes kick then jump out.

In a real fight you dive bomb in and hope the other guy doesn't got a knife...Or worse.
    Endless Nothing

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:30 by Endless Nothing

Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote: Okay....You keep thinking that.

That is far from true. It only takes 15 pounds of pressure to cripple a persons Adam's Apple. So if i being 6' 175lbs get into a fight against a man who is 6'8 350lbs of solid muscle and i punch him hard enough in the throat, I win. No amount of strength will save him.

Now, being able to actually hit a man of that size in the throat takes some strategy. Obviously you are not going to rush the man like Q suggested because he could probably crush your skull. But taking into consideration his size and brute strength he will probably have little skill and will simply swing away. That is not to say however that he will not have speed, which Q implied is all one needs in a fight. So I would need to weave in and out of his reach all the while judging when exactly I would have the best opportunity to strike, he swings, I duck, im inside is reach forcing him to back up in order to actually swing correctly, but by then its too late and he has been hit in the throat. Fight over.

Now all of the above is in fact strategy. Regardless of whether or not you conciously made decisions during the fight strategy comes in to play. Obviously Q's strategy in a fight would be: Rush opponent, and hope i can hurt him before he hurts me. Simple, but a strategy none the less.

So obviously, strategy counts for much more than you think.
    Take it from someone who is garaunteed to have been in more fights on the streets than the majority of people here.
    quater

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:34 by quater

Which in turn proves my point.

Even if we take off many of the jutsus bonuses on the site. Strategy is still in play.

And for the World, my "Strategy" has yet to fail me, and I have been more then outnumbered in some cases.

Of course, if one gets a clear shot to the Adams I suppose they take it. But if one cannot one must be careful to make one or take a shot somewhere else. I would just go somewhere else and make one.
    Endless Nothing

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:38 by Endless Nothing

quater wrote:Which in turn proves my point.

Even if we take off many of the jutsus bonuses on the site. Strategy is still in play.

And for the World, my "Strategy" has yet to fail me, and I have been more then outnumbered in some cases.

Of course, if one gets a clear shot to the Adams I suppose they take it. But if one cannot one must be careful to make one or take a shot somewhere else. I would just go somewhere else and make one.

The point of the jutsu is, in all honesty, to complicate things. Simple things amuse simple minds; so in order for something to be more 'fun' you must complicate it and make it more difficult. Otherwise people become bored with it too easily and eventually move on to something else. Leaving our Battle Arena completely abandoned.
    I think that is the point that Death was trying to get across and i agree with it.
    quater

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:40 by quater

Yawn

Which is why we plan to update the battle system.

Remember the Battle Comitee Idea I was talking to you about yesterday Endless?

I am gonna make it tommorrow (Between studying for a Precal Exam and another Graduation party -_-)
    Endless Nothing

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:43 by Endless Nothing

Right, i remember.
    I was just trying to help clear up Death and Bloodly's opinions.

And i saw Bano's post about the 'bigger and badder' person always winning. I had to say something, couldn't help it.

Last edited by Endless Nothing on Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:52; edited 1 time in total
    quater

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:45 by quater

The stroner and better fighter does always win. I am pretty sure that's what Bano means.

Now whether they are better cause they go crazy or are really fast, is there deal.

Bloodly's opinion I clearly understood.
    Hiro

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:18 by Hiro

I would like to see...some rogue ninja groups...idk what i'm talking about maybe a few more clans...
    Endless Nothing

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:19 by Endless Nothing

You meen Missing-nin groups?
    Hiro

Post Sun Jun 08 2008, 01:21 by Hiro

yeah that...What End said...or some ninja that have no village but can attack everyone i guess...if that's possible...is there a way to join a village learn some jutsu's then move on to another learning more and more jutsu's along the way...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 15:02