WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see on WOTN?

Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    What would you like to see on WOTN? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to see on WOTN? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

What would you like to see on WOTN? Empty What would you like to see on WOTN?

Post by Q

That's right. You guys have a carte banche this time. Post your suggestions here and the kages will review them. Only a few will be considered and even fewer implemented.

Of course, we wouldn't propose this without some kind of incentive. Whoever gets their idea accepted will receive +25 on all their stats. Its a pretty good idea, so start thinking of stuff.
    Share this post on: reddit

Itachifan

Post Sun May 25 2008, 11:03 by Itachifan

well, a more functional battle system wold be nice, not only for within villages, but in case a war breaks out. However, i think we should limit battles to either 2v2 or 3v3 or else it gets too complicated. Q well as the sand leaders have made nice attempts, but if we were to discuss this between all village kages and leaders. we may come up with something. Menchi has done a great deal of work for this topic, and i know he has some great ideas as well.
    amaterasu

Post Sun May 25 2008, 13:00 by amaterasu

I have a a thought
    To me having debates in the ramen shop gets kinda annoying so i was thinking earlier that maybe we have a debating section in the ramen shop where people go to debate. And that will also help organize the site a bit better
    Q

Post Sun May 25 2008, 13:17 by Q

^we had that on our old site. it's fun, but some people take things too far. We'll think on it though.
    amaterasu

Post Sun May 25 2008, 13:22 by amaterasu

ok
    Shinobi's Redemption

Post Sun May 25 2008, 16:43 by Shinobi's Redemption

i was thinking of festivals to be in order it sounds far fetched but in my old site we had tons of festivals about one every two months and it was cool but it's too complex to explain it the way i saw it so minus well let you guys make it your own way or pm me and i'll elaborate it the way we did it back in ninpath becouse it's a awsome idea but tough to make becouse it's not a avarage festival it's actualy a much more organized yet....well i can't put it into words so peace ^_^
    quater

Post Sun May 25 2008, 19:41 by quater

To be honest I like having the debates in the same threads as the others, because the debate threads seperates them actually makes them more extreme, and people get more serious on them. Putting them in with the rest gives normal users to come in and help split the "tension" at times and allows the topics to have lulls to of seriousness.

I was working on a festival idea recently Redempt. So I like the idea.
    Shinobi's Redemption

Post Sun May 25 2008, 22:47 by Shinobi's Redemption

ok thanks Q i need to send you the rough draft i made about it.
    amaterasu

Post Mon May 26 2008, 17:22 by amaterasu

quater wrote:To be honest I like having the debates in the same threads as the others, because the debate threads seperates them actually makes them more extreme, and people get more serious on them. Putting them in with the rest gives normal users to come in and help split the "tension" at times and allows the topics to have lulls to of seriousness.

I know some people get too serious
    BUt its hard to find them in the ramen shop
    and I was thinking of maybe a section like we have with the games and stuff
    Just to be more organised adn stuff
    quater

Post Mon May 26 2008, 17:24 by quater

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:To be honest I like having the debates in the same threads as the others, because the debate threads seperates them actually makes them more extreme, and people get more serious on them. Putting them in with the rest gives normal users to come in and help split the "tension" at times and allows the topics to have lulls to of seriousness.

We have the games section.

And like I said, that's alright because threads come and go in activity. It's bad if debate threads stay active for weeks at a time.
    AkiQ

Post Mon May 26 2008, 17:25 by AkiQ

i dont have any now. but i can think about it.
    amaterasu

Post Mon May 26 2008, 17:26 by amaterasu

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

We have the games section.

And like I said, that's alright because threads come and go in activity. It's bad if debate threads stay active for weeks at a time.

no, i mean like have them sorted in a section like we do with the games or at least mark them somehow so we know which ones are debates and which ones are not
    Itachifan

Post Tue May 27 2008, 19:11 by Itachifan

that or delet them after a week or so. maybe make one or weekly debate topics at the ramen shop for the whole forum.
    quater

Post Tue May 27 2008, 20:30 by quater

Itachifan wrote:that or delet them after a week or so. maybe make one or weekly debate topics at the ramen shop for the whole forum.

Um, I am very much against deleting threads

These debates will resurface and drown themselves as the interest in them increases or decreases. I vote we let the forum handle it.

Post Sat May 31 2008, 05:41 by _Crissi_

well what ive noticed is that most people on here and i wish to see more ranks that are easy to get at and also a easy way of getting stats for the people who dont wish to fight which then means they lack behind on stats and when they do actually try fighting or something that includes more stats they are not behind.

what if people were given stats for reaching a certon post number or for every 100/150 posts they make they get a few stats aswell.

i think its unfair to have a limited number of ways to get stats and for them to be ways that some dont want to take part in.
    theBOSS.

Post Sat May 31 2008, 10:42 by theBOSS.

Trying to handle the posts of 2k+ members is going to be a hassle.
    quater

Post Sat May 31 2008, 12:37 by quater

death-chan wrote:Trying to handle the posts of 2k+ members is going to be a hassle.

No, it's an impossibility. It was a pain when Storm had something like 45 members and I gave stats every thousand posts. For the entire site every 100 posts. No way.

Recruiting is not that hard, as I said, I know people who have 315 stats, all recruiting.

But I do agree with Crissi's other point. It is getting harder and harder to move up in the ranks and It's not fair.
    theBOSS.

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:02 by theBOSS.

speaking of moving up in ranks, when are the next jounin exams?
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:08 by Meika-Chan

Or chuunin exams, for that matter
    theBOSS.

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:12 by theBOSS.

Probably June/July, no?
    It's lately been every one or two months
    quater

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:13 by quater

death-chan wrote:Probably June/July, no?

And it's a shame too Sigh...
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:14 by Meika-Chan

quater wrote:
    death-chan wrote:Probably June/July, no?

And it's a shame too Sigh...
    Awww...
    theBOSS.

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:16 by theBOSS.

Does that mean we're never going to have a shot at jounin, either?
    Meika-Chan

Post Sat May 31 2008, 17:21 by Meika-Chan

That'd... seriously suck...

Especially how Storm doesn't have a single jounin... and Mist has 2
    Endless Nothing

Post Sun Jun 01 2008, 12:28 by Endless Nothing

I am curious about the jounin exams as well. I was hoping it would take place before long, my time here is limited after all.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 18:52