WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Zergio
Ryo-kun
wayofthewaffle
quater
Toshii
amaterasu
Banouin
Mikel
theBOSS.
GL
Yoyo
SickSelfishSyQo
sabaku no ketsueki
KarateKeyaQ
Lunami
Titaniumxvx
Darkflame
PeinQAkatsuki
SaiyaAkuma
23 posters

When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Empty Re: When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 15 2010, 22:57

Lunami wrote:
    quater wrote:I think we'd be hit by a meteorite before that happens.

Supposedly, there is one on it's way, and it'll supposedly happen within the next 200 years. They're still speculating on precisely when. I've heard everything from 2030 to 2200 ish.

Lunami!

Where did you read that? I am curious.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Empty Re: When or how do you think the world is going to end?

Post by Lunami Wed Sep 15 2010, 22:59

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Supposedly, there is one on it's way, and it'll supposedly happen within the next 200 years. They're still speculating on precisely when. I've heard everything from 2030 to 2200 ish.

Lunami!

Titan!

I saw it on television at first. One of those channels that likes to go over the world ending. You know, the one that plays the stuff about the future? The History Channel! I looked into it some time ago, but I can't recall where. I shall look soon and you shall have your information!

Edit:

I can't recall if it was an asteroid, or a meteorite. In either case, both are bad!

Supposedly, it's named Apophis (Fitting a name, is it not?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBsyQ8Gli_Q

Last edited by Lunami on Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:01

The history channel became like, the world is ending channel or something, because the last few times I saw that channel that was all it talked about.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:03

Lunami wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Lunami!

Titan!

I saw it on television at first. One of those channels that likes to go over the world ending. You know, the one that plays the stuff about the future? The History Channel! I looked into it some time ago, but I can't recall where. I shall look soon and you shall have your information!

The history channel? Oh why I should have known! There is just too much else on TV to get distracted by.

Why thanks to you! Please let me know if you find out about the meteorite.

Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Lunami Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:04

quater wrote:The history channel became like, the world is ending channel or something, because the last few times I saw that channel that was all it talked about.

It's really kinda sad. I go there for history, not "Let's scare people into thinking of every possible disaster that may happen!" I had a friend who couldn't sleep after she saw the one on California falling off the United States.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:05

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Lunami!

Titan!

The history channel? Oh why I should have known! There is just too much else on TV to get distracted by.

I edited my older post! You should be able to find it there!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:51

Lunami wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Lunami wrote:

Lunami!

Titan!

I edited my older post! You should be able to find it there!

Okay. Thank you!
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:59

Of course! I didn't know if you would read this or not, so I hope you won't mind the message I sent with the information you requested!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 16 2010, 21:06

It'll probably end in one of those virus scares!

You know, they have one like, once a year. And nothing ever happens. Haha.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 16 2010, 21:52

how about them oil spills, I heard there was another one in Egypt this time and they were blocking off the Nile River to protect the drinking water
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 16 2010, 22:02

We wouldn't have as many oil spills if people were allowed to drill on land more. *Pokes Congress*

Oil Spills are made a bigger deal out of than they actually are, though. Despite the pictures there weren't that many animals hurt in the Gulf Coast one. The fact is, mother nature naturally leaks oil into the ocean every single day by the tons.

Of course that's not to say it's not a disaster, but it's hardly going to be the end of the worlder.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 16 2010, 22:10

It could be a factor to bring about one of the last plagues

but also the Gulf Stream is in the process of stopping which means cold cold winters for the UK
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Fri Sep 17 2010, 00:29

I'm telling you people. I will be the one who decides the when and how and where and what and why of the end of the world!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Sep 17 2010, 19:29

I don't believe you Yurii
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Sep 17 2010, 21:05

Yoyo wrote:I'm telling you people. I will be the one who decides the when and how and where and what and why of the end of the world!

hum >:o
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Sep 17 2010, 21:41

Toshii wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:I'm telling you people. I will be the one who decides the when and how and where and what and why of the end of the world!

hum >:o

Exactly!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Sep 18 2010, 06:31

Well, in that case, have I ever told you how awesome you are? And how very intelligent you are? And that I wish to be you, or a perfect replica of you, when I get older? :DD

*Hopes that these comments will influence the way Yurii takes me out*
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Sep 18 2010, 10:08

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Well, in that case, have I ever told you how awesome you are? And how very intelligent you are? And that I wish to be you, or a perfect replica of you, when I get older? :DD

Sneaky ninja
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Sep 18 2010, 16:16

The Book I am reading pertains to this creepily. Oooh.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Sep 18 2010, 18:15

quater wrote:The Book I am reading pertains to this creepily. Oooh.

what book?
    wayofthewaffle
    wayofthewaffle
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    What's up Tab : bob was not eaten D:
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue79 / 10079 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

AMP

Post by wayofthewaffle Sat Sep 18 2010, 18:23

i think it will be a revolution or something, it feels like the world is ending but its a begining :3
    Ryo-kun
    Ryo-kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1601
    What's up Tab : I like Foxes!!!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP

Post by Ryo-kun Sat Sep 18 2010, 21:39

The world will end in fire
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Sep 18 2010, 21:52

KarateKeyaQ wrote:

You pander better than Hilary Clinton and that's saying something!

But it's clear that I would be AT Least the 5th that Yoyo/Yurii would save! I have hidden bribes.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Sep 19 2010, 11:07

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:

You pander better than Hilary Clinton and that's saying something!

But it's clear that I would be AT Least the 5th that Yoyo/Yurii would save! I have hidden bribes.
    As long as I'm saving as well, I don't care xD

Ryo, I don't like your way.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : When or how do you think the world is going to end? - Page 3 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Sep 19 2010, 11:22

Ryo-kun wrote:The world will end in fire

Then i will die happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 08:28