WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH CRAP...O_o

RuinzOfBlood
    RuinzOfBlood
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    What's up Tab : Your skin ain't the only skin, blood ain't the only blood, dreams ain't the only dreams && this world makes me wanna scream
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    OH CRAP...O_o Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100OH CRAP...O_o Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-09

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

OH CRAP...O_o Empty OH CRAP...O_o

Post by RuinzOfBlood

My jaw is all tingly. Sad part is, I know what is making my jaw feel all weird - my wisdom teeth.

But, oh no! They can't take my wisdom teeth out until they grow in completely! It's crap.

In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow. Yayness.

I am so happy, too! I'm playing this RPG with my friends on this one site, and it is Naruto - of course, and I am Tenten. And Kiba, Nami, Tsunade, Hinata - she left after a bit, Naomi, TenTen, and Neji are at this Hokage building.

And this evil dude shows up, and he looks at Tenten.

So I'm all like: 'If you want to kill anyone here, just kill me."

And this evil guy uses telepathy and communicates with Tenten, so she hears his voice inside her mind. And he says to meet him by the river, that he will train her to become really poerful and stuff.

So I decide to have Tenten start walking towards the river, and then she changes her mind at the last second and runs back to Nami, and Neji. And she starts to cry.

Then Neji is trying to comfort her, and he's sorta shocked as to why Tenten was going to meet this evil guy: She wanted him to spare Neji, and Nami in exchange for her soul.

Then I have Tenten confess to Neji, about liking himk and all that other fun stuff.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Neji is flustered, to say the least.

Then he finally says he feels the same.

And then I had to log off...>.<

But I is excited! I can't wait to find out what happens next in the RP!!!

(Kiba also confesses to liking Nami)

OH CRAP...O_o 2up7jvq
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 06:54