WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Crap?

sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    What the Crap? Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100What the Crap? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

What the Crap? Empty What the Crap?

Post by sabaku no ketsueki

Seriously. When did things stop making sense in the world?

My friends are doing things that I will never understand, my abilties in school have been completely reversed, and I wish I had a third thing, because then this would sound so much more professional.

But really. I guess the school work one is a rather pathetic thing to be ranting about, but why can I not do English this year? Why do I suddenly suck in English? I can't write anymore. I don't know why. I miss my old English teacher, because the one I have this year is BORING! I mean, really. I hate studying poetry as it is, but it's not so bad if you just read it to understand what the poet is trying to say. I hate it when teachers spend maybe two minutes on the meaning of the poem, and then spend the next hour talking about the grammar of it! Like, here's a comma, here's a semi-colon, here's a metaphor. I don't care about that! If I care at all, I care about the actual poem: what's it trying to tell the reader?

Ugh. School just sucks sometimes.

And really, my friends are being kinda dumb, too. Well, not all of them. Some of them. Like, two of my friends are suddenly going out now. And my question is: WHY? When did this happen? He claims that he's liked her for years; WHAT. THE. FREEDOM? When? What about the forty OTHER girls he's ever obssessed over since I met him? I don't understand where it came from! Plus, he's her "boyfriend" now. No he's not! He might be her boyfriend someday, but you don't ask someone out, have them say yes, and then suddenly, BOOM. You're a couple. No. Life don't work that way. Don't you need to actually go out for a while before you're actually a couple?

Maybe I'm just kinda...I dunno, old fashioned, in that way? They're just being so...stupid!

But I guess I'll go ahead and let them be stupid. Hey, whatever.

I hope that made sense. Gah.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Wed Nov 04 2009, 21:56 by quater

Actually I think you are a couple after one ask out...

The rest of the stuff I get, but that one is valid.

Poooor saba!
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Wed Nov 04 2009, 22:03 by sabaku no ketsueki

It's just weird. Because neither one of them had any interest in the other, it seems, until about a week ago. And suddenly he's in love with her. It's just.....blech! I guess this is the thing that finally made me sit back and think, what the hell? In general.

A couple after one ask out? Well, then I had a few boyfriends that I didn't know about. In my opinion, you aren't a real couple until you go on a few dates. But again, that's just me.
    quater

Post Wed Nov 04 2009, 22:05 by quater

That's okay! Its probably not love if they fell for each other that quickly. But to call them not a couple is not completely correct.

You probably did have a few boyfriends because I think you're a couple if the first ask out goes well.
    amaterasu

Post Fri Nov 06 2009, 22:47 by amaterasu

Would I know this boy?
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Nov 07 2009, 14:31 by sabaku no ketsueki

Um....I think you know of him, but I don't think you really know him.
    Aichu

Post Sat Nov 07 2009, 17:24 by Aichu

UGH I feel the exact same as you do with English! I'm writing an essay of Structuralism right now for that assignment and I don't even know what structuralism is!

So... am I one of those friends who does stupid things? ;D

I have a feeling that you are referring to two individuals whose names rhyme with Bill and Terra, correct?
    quater

Post Sat Nov 07 2009, 17:53 by quater

Phil and sarah!
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Nov 07 2009, 21:51 by sabaku no ketsueki

Aichu wrote:UGH I feel the exact same as you do with English! I'm writing an essay of Structuralism right now for that assignment and I don't even know what structuralism is!

So... am I one of those friends who does stupid things? ;D

I have a feeling that you are referring to two individuals whose names rhyme with Bill and Terra, correct?

I know, right? I'm just like......blech. Writing...dead...T_T

No, not in this blog, my dearest Aichu! hahahaha don't kill me :D

Yepp. They're being dumb. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks so, but..gah. It's actually not THAT bad (but still dumb). Just the last thing to happen in a series of events that made me think...well, you get it.
    Aichu

Post Sun Nov 08 2009, 21:55 by Aichu

Ah, well my mind has been running some very silly courses lately, so I would not be surprised either way.

No, no you're not the only one. In general I tend to think the girl quite foolish. Kaylee too has also been testing my patience -- she broke my headphones the other day by stepping on them and instead of apologizing, said "how was I supposed to know they were there?" People can be very inconsiderate in general! Not much you can do about that, I suppose.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sun Nov 08 2009, 22:16 by sabaku no ketsueki

Kaylee broke your headphones? haha, that sounds like something she'd say. The little bum.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 03:15