WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Enough -Evanescence

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Good Enough -Evanescence Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Good Enough -Evanescence Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Good Enough -Evanescence Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Good Enough -Evanescence Empty Good Enough -Evanescence

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

Okay now I'm just going to put the title of the song I'm thinking of/listening to. I'm bad with titles. Even with my poems and stories, they suck epically. Unless I find an awesome word in the dictionary :O

I saw New Moon. Twice. No I did not like it any more the second time I saw it. I still hate the chick who plays Bella. Other than that, it was okay.

School... is getting better. Finally got out of essay writing in English, and are now headed into poetry. (I'm so excited! :D) Algebra is... yeah it's still hard, and I really don't want to work because I hate math, but I'll do it because I have to have that credit to graduate. And I'm not taking another class from that teacher.

I've come to terms with the fact that my birthday is only ... well 12 days away technically now. My friend's birthday is tomorrow. I wish I could be there to give him a huge hug and embarrass him by singing to him ;] But oh well. I'm at a different school than him now xD

I have a REALLY REALLY REALLY big zit on my forehead, and let me tell you, that thing HURTS! It's like, the size of a BB, I kid you not. It adds insult to injury too, because we all know how embarrassing those get.

Whoo Christmas is coming up! Which means Christmas Break! Which means I can sleep for like two and a half weeks :DDDD I'm psyched.

OKAY! So I have a 'finish the sentence' thing for you! Here goes:

You know peripheral vision is useful WHEN....

Finish the sentence! :D
    Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 19:28 by SickSelfishSyQo

You see ninja dashing by you out of the corner of your eye??

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 01:57