WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy, happy, happy!

GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Happy, happy, happy! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Happy, happy, happy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Happy, happy, happy! Empty Happy, happy, happy!

Post by GL

halloj halloj! :D

im so happy right now becasue yesterday my teacher told me i got to do practical experience at the ...TATTOO SHOP! :DDD this must be the first time luck is on my side *laughs*

oh well, im also happy becasue i got my lazy ass out of the house and started to "work" at the church, and i will continue to do that every tuesday. :P they have like a daycare there so i will help them out and work there without getting paid, but im fine with that because i love kids and i do help the church. x)

but right now my life isnt that great as it mabye seems like *laughs* i have been so stressed and unsure lately and i have had a lot of stuff on my mind. -.- like tests, hw, personal things, and more,. it really makes me so slow and i walk around with this big lump in my thorat, but i try to forget about them for a while and focus on the good stuff! :D

so!! the questions of the day will be~
    1. if you could do practical experience at any place in the world, where would that be? :P
    2. what do you do when there is something that bothers you? do you forget about them or do you try to solve them as soon as possible? (:

hugs and kisses <3

- GL

never gonna give up, i live my life, feel better each and every day. im not gonna quit so there, sick of this shit so there. never gonna give up, i live my life, feel better each and every day. yea, everythings gonna be okay. yea, everythings gonna be okay.
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikel

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 07:28 by Mikel

great news. you really like that. and the kids thing too. have fun.

*ruffles hair*

1. i don't have any actual preferences, but it'd be nice if i could try out something that's exciting.
    2. i solve them as fast as i can. the faster i get rid of it, the less hassle.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 12:42 by KarateKeyaQ

Awwww, when Gless is happy, I am! :D

1. What's practical experience? ^_^;;
    2. I tend to ignore things that bug me.
    GL

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 14:00 by GL

Mikel wrote:great news. you really like that. and the kids thing too. have fun.

*ruffles hair*

1. i don't have any actual preferences, but it'd be nice if i could try out something that's exciting.

yes i know! :DDD thanks. ;P

heh okey :D
    hm, it seems much like you. :P you hate hassles. ^^
    GL

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 14:02 by GL

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Awwww, when Gless is happy, I am! :D

1. What's practical experience? ^_^;;
    2. I tend to ignore things that bug me.

awww thank you keya! *hugs*

thats when you get to try out to work with something for a while :P like im going to try out to work on a tattoo shop (:
    haha okey :P
    Mikel

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 14:24 by Mikel

GL wrote:

*ruffles hair*

good luck.

mhm. that and the sooner it's done and over, the sooner i have less worries.
    GL

Post Sat Oct 03 2009, 18:29 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

*ruffles hair*

good luck.

mhm. that and the sooner it's done and over, the sooner i have less worries.

thanks ^^

hm, yeah, youre all right about that :P
    Mikel

Post Sun Oct 04 2009, 20:10 by Mikel

but about your worries, take your time.
    GL

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:45 by GL

thank you. ^^
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:59 by quater

I don't know what I do. Usually solve it, I think.

If I could get practical experience anywhere I'd go to the White House.
    GL

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:02 by GL

okey! :D haha, seems like im the only one that likes to procrastinate bothering things. *laughs little*

oooh, good one :O hm, that would be pretty fun i assume (:
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:04 by quater

I procrastinate a lot on homework.

I would just enjoy seeing what it takes. I would also get a chance to meet many people of power and prestige, possibly worldwide. Which would be fun. I might even get sent to different parts of the world.
    GL

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:11 by GL

aha, i see :P well.. i do that too x)

i think that practical experience would fit you just perfect Q! (: it seems like you really like those stuff, thats good. ^^ and the way you say it, makes it all seem really fun too :P
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:14 by quater

That's cause you're human! ^__^

I know, huh? It'd probably be boring to anyone else but this twinkle in his eye kinda guy. Magic pen!

Thanks!
    GL

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:19 by GL

haha yup yup :P

yeah, true xD haha, funny. :P that made me laugh. x)

np. ^_^
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 15:28 by quater

I try and make people feel good!
    Always-Abby

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 21:14 by Always-Abby

quater wrote:I procrastinate a lot on homework.

I would just enjoy seeing what it takes. I would also get a chance to meet many people of power and prestige, possibly worldwide. Which would be fun. I might even get sent to different parts of the world.
    Yeah! Who knows, maybe they can send you to the far away island of New Jersey! They grow up!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 22:03