WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 23

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    August 23 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100August 23 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

August 23 Empty August 23

Post by amaterasu

Okay, so besides the fact that the Hurricane is way below expectations (the rough side was on teh other aside, so we got left with the wimpy weak side)

and I spelled The wrong up there

but I have giant rockets yesterday that I forgot to mention, I don't know if they have those in the States or not, but whatever, I spelt till 11, and am still tired,

I can't spell today slept till noon, okay

I am trying to to correct myself all the time today, but really I just miss my misspellings until a couple lines down, then I see them and an too lazy to fix them.

Big spagetti sucks, it tastes horrible, (it is what we had for lunch) and I can't wait to go home. Rock LEE

Or at least to go to the beach, but since that isn't likely, I half to wait till tomorrow

I might get to sleep at 10 tonight, (hopefully)

Almost school up here, two weeks from now, (yay)
    and hopefully indigo did not call yet, and that they will call when I am home

I was playing with a clothes line earlier, t'was fun
    t'was not the night befoer christmas either,

I don't know waht to say, except I miss my cats, (I might be going crazy)
    and I sort of, but not really miss my friends (some more than others)

So yeah, I miss cats more than Friends

except at night, when i hate cats for keeping me awake, not that I want my friends in my room or anything, that would be weird, unless it is like all the other times they are in my room, than it isn't so weird (they would know what I am talking aboot, it isn't anything innapropriate either, so for all you *points at suspicious people* get your minds out of the gutter.)But rather it is a fun experiement, and also Chocolate

is not how I am feeling, I wish I could speed time up or something

The new layout is awesome, cudos to whoever did that (please if you don't know what a cudo is, don't assume it is something bad, it is a compliment)

Also, Maritimes for the win

I am going to see if typing in Orange works or not.

I should get a video camera, or a dagle/dangle/digle/dingle/ whatever it is called, a machine that hooks up your system to the computer and you can record or stream from that, I may look into that and put up walkthrough for some games like OoT or DK64 (best game ever in my opinion)

Oh, and this weekend, I have finally finished the gospel of John,and I read Acts as well, and am now on Romans 5, which is probably more reqading in the past 3 days then the entire three weeks prior, it seems at home with nothing to do, reading gets shuved away (I am sure I spelt that wrong, also if you noticed I said aboot lol)

I am going to build a structure to my blogs to make it easier for people to understand, also I need to cut my nails (been put off way too long), they are getting annoying when I am typing.

Also the blog section, I figured I needed to make a new post for every blog, since a reply to my older ones would be weird

And hopefully we can come up with a way to organize the bloger's blogs

I guess WTS will need to add blogs in their videos as well.

Bloddly monday updates so fast, it is amazing, and One peice 414 is raw, itwill be subbed soon, can't wait, the ep where Luffy beats (or comes close to the Gorgon sisters

close to Impel donw, completely excited for that, although I think it will take about 20 episodes for it to reach Marinford (right place?)

Did zetsu die?

anyway

I need water, I am thirsty, and even so, I am no where near my water bottle D:

Well, that is all I thought of this day, Sunday August 23rd (?)

I probably will get dates wrong as well
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 13:46 by quater

Can't wait for IMPEL DOWN!

My Church is going over 1 John and Thessolonians.

I could of told you the Hurricane was going to be weak. They always are way below predictions. *Floridian*
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 14:54 by amaterasu

Yeah, me neither

We went over Hebrews in our church the past couple of weeks

I knew this wasn't going to be bringing down houses, but it was/is cool to experience

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 12:50