WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Angelic Harmony
TheFirstKnight
Ikazu Raiken
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
SickSelfishSyQo
Always-Abby
tsuki_uchiha
Little_Shiro
amaterasu
NarutoBoyFreakah
seshimazi
Meika-Chan
knssquad
KarateKeyaQ
Titaniumxvx
Sasori Kung fu masta
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Aichu
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
AtaruSabrMaster
quater
27 posters

The Worse book you have ever read

Poll

Who assigned this book?

[ 14 ]
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 2HwAlpQ78%The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 ORIszmu [78%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 2HwAlpQ11%The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 ORIszmu [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 2HwAlpQ11%The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 ORIszmu [11%] 

Total Votes: 18
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worse book you have ever read

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:15

Aichu wrote:The outsider's was an interesting story, and I did enjoy it, but it wasn't very well written. Like that scene with the fire. I think it went something like "a burning piece of wood hit him on the back" ._.

Q. I am going to shoot you for that statement.

To Kill a Mockingbird was pretty good- a little drawn out at times, but the ending was awesome.

I don't care. Books are a lot of work and I don't enjoy them more then movies most of the time. I love how people always go on about how books are supposed to be better because the author works so hard to use imagery but the Producers work hard don't they to make an acceptable image. So I don't really think it's fair.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worse book you have ever read

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:16

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:The outsider's was an interesting story, and I did enjoy it, but it wasn't very well written. Like that scene with the fire. I think it went something like "a burning piece of wood hit him on the back" ._.

To Kill a Mockingbird was pretty good- a little drawn out at times, but the ending was awesome.

I don't care. Books are a lot of work and I don't enjoy them more then movies most of the time. I love how people always go on about how books are supposed to be better because the author works so hard to use imagery but the Producers work hard don't they to make an acceptable image. So I don't really think it's fair.

Two words: Eragon Movie.

I don't care how much effort they put into it. There is really no excuse for that kind of rubbish.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:17

Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:The Odyssey --last yr
    I liked that xD

I hated Romeo and Juliet though.

I knooooow. Romeo and Juliet was a bunch of dumb teen angst.
    Exactly.
    And then making a movie about it in modern times? Horrible idea T_T
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:17

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:To Kill a Mockingbird was hard to get into. Then it was pretty cool when I finally got my attention span to stay.

I agree!

I did not care about Boo Radley or the kid's like Scout and her brother. All of the parts about the teacher and what not were unnecessary juck I didn't need to know. I was more interested in the trial towards the end when it was pretty obvious who did it.

I was cheering on Atticus because he seemed to be the only decent one (besides the kids) at the trial and when the man got prosecuted, what a sad, sad moment. Just terrible. So I gave it a C.

It got excellent at the end
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:18

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

I don't care how much effort they put into it. There is really no excuse for that kind of rubbish.
    Oh I hated that movie. It was really boring.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:18

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

Okay? So you didn't like a movie? Eragon the book was pretty bad too not much to work with.

I mean, what's your point? I thought the Lord of The Rings movies were way better then the books so there? ^_^
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:19

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Did you see the Leonardo DeCaprio version?

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:19

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:To Kill a Mockingbird was hard to get into. Then it was pretty cool when I finally got my attention span to stay.

I agree!

I did not care about Boo Radley or the kid's like Scout and her brother. All of the parts about the teacher and what not were unnecessary juck I didn't need to know. I was more interested in the trial towards the end when it was pretty obvious who did it.

I was cheering on Atticus because he seemed to be the only decent one (besides the kids) at the trial and when the man got prosecuted, what a sad, sad moment. Just terrible. So I gave it a C.

Yeah but it was really kinda predictable and also the characters were fairly flat with a generic plot.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:20

Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

That movie was unbelievably bad.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:20

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

Okay? So you didn't like a movie? Eragon the book was pretty bad too not much to work with.

I mean, what's your point? I thought the Lord of The Rings movies were way better then the books so there? ^_^

Blasphemy!

Dude, this convo is over XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:21

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:

Blasphemy!

Dude, this convo is over XD

Sure.

It's like when people say Manga's are better then the anime. ^_^ Not really. ^_^
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:21

Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD
    That's what I meant about the modern times movie.
    It was funny cos it was horrible >_> Not only tat, but we watched the old version TOO!
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:21

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

I had a hard time believing it wasn't a joke. I kept expecting to get Rick Rolled.

It was insanely funny though. Especially when Romeo is contemplating his death and Juliet is RIGHT THERE wiggling around and blinking XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:22

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD
    It was funny cos it was horrible >_> Not only tat, but we watched the old version TOO!

The chick in the old version had the biggest glompers on Earth. It was overkill.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:22

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

I had a hard time believing it wasn't a joke. I kept expecting to get Rick Rolled.

It was insanely funny though. Especially when Romeo is contemplating his death and Juliet is RIGHT THERE wiggling around and blinking XD

Yeah I know what you mean. When they were making it how did they not just crack up laughing?
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:23

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

The chick in the old version had the biggest glompers on Earth. It was overkill.

She looked about the right age until the clothes came off. Then it was just... :P
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:23

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I agree!

Yeah but it was really kinda predictable and also the characters were fairly flat with a generic plot.

It is a popular topic but I honestly thought the man was going to live until the final verdict came in because no jury is that ignorant
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:24

Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

oh, i saw that. it was just, wow. i mean, wow. so dumb. it was enough torture reading the thing, but having the actors going through the lines and reading it? that borders torture right there. but at least they got paid.

but the movie was hilarious. i loved the part where romeo was gonna kill himself. that was the highlight of the whole damn movie.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:25

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

She looked about the right age until the clothes came off. Then it was just... :P

Mhm I was like...Geez goodness that can't be right

But then again the Modern girl looked like a 8 year old so neither one seemed appropriate.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:25

Titaniumxvx wrote:

I agree!

I thought it was okay once I got into it, but it pissed me off when they persecuted the african american when he didn't do anything.
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:25

the leonardo decaprio movie was horrible freshmen yr
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:26

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I agree!

It is a popular topic but I honestly thought the man was going to live until the final verdict came in because no jury is that ignorant

That's exactly what bugged me about the show they were unrealistically prejudiced, and it just didn't seem real life to me. Could anyone be that blind? I am sure it's possible but how often?
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:27

3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

oh, i saw that. it was just, wow. i mean, wow. so dumb. it was enough torture reading the thing, but having the actors going through the lines and reading it? that borders torture right there. but at least they got paid.

but the movie was hilarious. i loved the part where romeo was gonna kill himself. that was the highlight of the whole damn movie.

And when Juliet is talking to herself and Romeo is right behind her following around for like ten minutes. That's epic.
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100The Worse book you have ever read - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:30

Aichu wrote:
    3.2.1.0.84.NG! wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I liked that xD

Exactly.

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

XD

And when Juliet is talking to herself and Romeo is right behind her following around for like ten minutes. That's epic.

i'm sitting and wondering what the hell is wrong with the girl and how she doesnt notice someone following her. for more than 5 minutes! i mean, is she that dumb? and talking to herself too.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Sep 24 2008, 21:30

WHy don't they just let us read Edgar Allen Poe stuff?

I can't remember the name of one of his plays. But the beating heart under the floor, was great >:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 06:06