WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
amaterasu
Banouin
quater
Titaniumxvx
KarateKeyaQ
Sasori Kung fu masta
Darkflame
Jitsu Girl
Laura-Chan
GL
neon kun
theBOSS.
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
Shugo
knssquad
Angelic Harmony
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
NarutoBoyFreakah
seshimazi
24 posters

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Poll

Agree? yes or no?

[ 7 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ32%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 ORIszmu [32%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ27%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ41%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 ORIszmu [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5301
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba,Shikamaru,Wotn brigade,Veteran princes,
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-22

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 32
    Instinct: 34

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by seshimazi Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:56

And Btw Im not against anyone going
    "Im depresssed because My Father died or etc"
    But if u keep complaining about it jus Stfu!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:57

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:So what if some of us are emo? Why the hell do you care? Just ignore it if you hate it. Some people come on here to vent because they don't do so in the outside world. So just if people are being posers because they have NOTHING wrong with them and they just are being posers, then that's understandable. If they're really depressed and need help, just leave them alone.
    If they Want To vent there Feelings Dont make it Public to the Whole damn world Just fuckin pm a friend...Its not that difficult
    Well, you can't control what they do! Jesus, just leave them alone for once. Unless they're posers, then feel free to chew them out. But honestly, all emo kids want is for people to not care about them and to ignore them and have people like you just go on with your lives.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by seshimazi Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:59

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:So what if some of us are emo? Why the hell do you care? Just ignore it if you hate it. Some people come on here to vent because they don't do so in the outside world. So just if people are being posers because they have NOTHING wrong with them and they just are being posers, then that's understandable. If they're really depressed and need help, just leave them alone.
    If they Want To vent there Feelings Dont make it Public to the Whole damn world Just fuckin pm a friend...Its not that difficult
    Well, you can't control what they do! Jesus, just leave them alone for once. Unless they're posers, then feel free to chew them out. But honestly, all emo kids want is for people to not care about them and to ignore them and have people like you just go on with your lives.
    Omfg thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard..
    If they Wanted to get ignored they wouldnt talk in the first PLace
    Think before you speak and say a dumbass reason
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 LjOkay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:59

*Eats popcorn* He used to be so nice. *Shakes head* I think someone took over Seshi's brain!!! O_O
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:00

Angelic Harmony wrote:*Eats popcorn* He used to be so nice. *Shakes head* I think someone took over Seshi's brain!!! O_O

it was the paris hilton
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:00

XD *eats charm's popcorn*
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:01

Angelic Harmony wrote:*Eats popcorn* He used to be so nice. *Shakes head* I think someone took over Seshi's brain!!! O_O
    Get over it i dont act Childish Anymore....
    So what I learned to grow up
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:01

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Maybe it's just because we WANT people to know what's going on, huh? Ever thought of that one? We don't want to make a huge scene of it, just to say it and get on with life, suckish or not! Seriously, just leave us alone would you? My life is okay, it sucks sometimes, who's doesn't? People are dying all around me, sure, and one of them I blame myself for, but what the hell ever. If Jose is so annoyed with it, then he'll say something again.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:02

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Maybe it's just because we WANT people to know what's going on, huh? Ever thought of that one? We don't want to make a huge scene of it, just to say it and get on with life, suckish or not! Seriously, just leave us alone would you? My life is okay, it sucks sometimes, who's doesn't? People are dying all around me, sure, and one of them I blame myself for, but what the hell ever. If Jose is so annoyed with it, then he'll say something again.
    OKay Wtf That makes no sense!
    They want people to ignore them and kNo whats going on?
    Seriously Start ythinking before you post another dumb thing
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:03

and my post goes unrelpied good XD
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:04

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Just because your simple mind doesn't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. Maybe the only people who care about them are on this site, huh? That's not me, but in real life, only a handful of people actually CARE. Not just 'kinda care, not enough to do anything' thing, but really care. Seriously, grow up and quit the drama.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:04

Qeita wrote:and my post goes unrelpied good XD
    Im replying!
    XD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:05

seshimazi wrote:
    Im replying!
    XD

dam
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:05

What'd ya say? -sorry, wasn't paying attention-
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:06

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Just because your simple mind doesn't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. Maybe the only people who care about them are on this site, huh? That's not me, but in real life, only a handful of people actually CARE. Not just 'kinda care, not enough to do anything' thing, but really care. Seriously, grow up and quit the drama.
    WTF!?!
    quit the drama?
    WHo the Fuck causes all the Drama
    All you Fucking people who Act Emo!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:07

dam wtf u writing a novel?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:07

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    WTF!?!
    quit the drama?
    WHO'S THE ONE MAKING THE THREAD HERE??? Jesus, GROW THE HELL UP! Just because some of us act emo, do you think it's your problem? God, if Jose wants it to stop, he'll say something again, okay? You're not the emo police here, so just SHUT UP would you for once?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 LjOkay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 3 Cd
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:07

seshimazi wrote:
    Get over it i dont act Childish Anymore....
    So what I learned to grow up

Growing up dosnt always mean losing you child like behaviors.
    Theres a diff between being a jerk ass, snobby, think they are always right, complains about other peoples actions person. ^_^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:08

Qeita wrote:

it was the paris hilton

ROFLMAO XD
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:09

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    WTF!?!
    quit the drama?
    WHO'S THE ONE MAKING THE THREAD HERE??? Jesus, GROW THE HELL UP! Just because some of us act emo, do you think it's your problem? God, if Jose wants it to stop, he'll say something again, okay? You're not the emo police here, so just SHUT UP would you for once?
    XD
    Your Posts are so retarded Im just Gonna stop now Cuz im a nice peace lovin fella Unlike You Who wants to complain about your life
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:10

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:

*Hugs* Agreed with Tsuki!
    -hugs back- Awesomness! ^.^

*cries* so beautiful* Broken
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:11

seshi either hurry with the reply or drop it XD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:12

please hurry i got 10 30 appointment with my bed
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:13

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    WTF!?!
    quit the drama?
    XD
    Your Posts are so retarded Im just Gonna stop now Cuz im a nice peace lovin fella Unlike You Who wants to complain about your life
    -scoffs- Peace loving? Are you really so stupid as to think that I wouldn't argue with you? Jeez, in every thread, me and Q have some weird little spat because I'M JUST LIKE THAT. Okay? You don't know what it's like. -shakes head- You think I'M retarded. And who said I'm complaining? Sure, life sucked for about two months in the summer because someone died, but what the hell? My life is fine -mostly- now.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:14

seshimazi wrote:

HELLO!
    Maybe they NEED to vent it to the world!
    Maybe everyone on here is their friend!
    it's kinda hard to pm every single person on here.
    If you have a problem with it, deal with it with them in pms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 16:34