WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
amaterasu
Banouin
quater
Titaniumxvx
KarateKeyaQ
Sasori Kung fu masta
Darkflame
Jitsu Girl
Laura-Chan
GL
neon kun
theBOSS.
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
Shugo
knssquad
Angelic Harmony
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
NarutoBoyFreakah
seshimazi
24 posters

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Poll

Agree? yes or no?

[ 7 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 2HwAlpQ32%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 ORIszmu [32%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 2HwAlpQ27%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 2HwAlpQ41%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 ORIszmu [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Sep 04 2008, 01:09

spyke543 wrote:THANK
    YOU
    FOR
    MAKING
    THIS
    TOPIC
    SESHI.

i got him to stop XD
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1773
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-19

AMP
    Natural: 224
    Power: 352
    Instinct: 301

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 01:10

To stop what?
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Sep 04 2008, 02:47

the shit XD
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Sep 04 2008, 05:55

It depends on what you're referring to.

because I kind of agree with seshimazi ^_^
    except i wouldn't use the word emo
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5301
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba,Shikamaru,Wotn brigade,Veteran princes,
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-22

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 32
    Instinct: 34

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 09:01

death-chan wrote:It depends on what you're referring to.

because I kind of agree with seshimazi ^_^
    except i wouldn't use the word emo
    What word would you use?
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Thu Sep 04 2008, 09:20

i agree with this. i doubt though, that this will be followed but at least keep it at minimal rate. make use of the PMs.
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Post by GL Thu Sep 04 2008, 09:35

finally! good that you made the thread seshi! :D
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 10:22

I would be more mad a posers honestly. I mean, they hate their life and they've got a hell of a lot better life than some people. So if you're mad at the EMO kids, then that's just stupid and crazy. If you're mad at the POSERS than good for you, I am too.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Thu Sep 04 2008, 11:22

I just say 'hey its your life, do what you want with it' But it doesn't give you a right to have a go at the way people express themselves or the way thier life might actually be
    If they're doing it for attention purposely, instead of being expressive, then yes. Rant on, Seshi :P

And your Right, Posers are annoying ^_^
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Thu Sep 04 2008, 11:36

it's because it's easy to determine who's exagerrating and posing rather than those expressing.
    Jitsu Girl
    Jitsu Girl
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1700
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

AMP

Post by Jitsu Girl Thu Sep 04 2008, 13:34

seshimazi wrote:Okay Alot of People are Complaining How bad Things happen to them and How life sucks.Get the Fuck over it.Jose Has already Said he doesnt want People Posting Emo shit.Keep all your Emoness,Suicidal,and Depressed Thoughts to your Pms no one wants to hear you complain about Life.Belucky God Blessed You with Life!So Yea stop with all This Emo Shit no one wants to hear it and if they Do please keep it in Pms!Wotn is a site for fun not emoness!
    I agree with you
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Thu Sep 04 2008, 14:13

what ever
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37077
    What's up Tab : Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 ThMori-Sempai
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru, n00b controll squad, Deidara,
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 16
    Instinct: 16

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:07

I totally agree with Seshi.
    WOTN is for fun where people go to get the fuck AWAY from dramatic shit and real life problems. people are supposed to have fun and talk here. Instead people come all over and say how BAD life is.
    well sometimes life is BAD. but it doesnt mean yopu have to dump your depression on the whole of WOTN.
    And really, there are perfectly happy people with a totally suckish life, they just choose to see the glass as half full and be optomistic about it and enjoy the GOOD things more often. It's not like your a kid in a third world country who is starving to death with no family and no home.

Not to mention, to what Nikki said in the first page, a death of someone close is usually not something you go around just saying. "Oh by the way, My grandpa died today..."

Who does that, honestly?

But that's just the way I see it. I'm not calling anyone out or hating on anyone for it, because people are people and thats who you choose to be, i suppose.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:09

Um.

Maybe Seshi is trying to say, "Hey you can be emo but just stop ruining everyone Else's fun."?

Cos I kind of agree, I don't like when people try to talk to people and aren't euthusiastic or whatever cos they're "depressed."
    Seriously, someone in the world is going through something worst then you and getting through it,

Anywho, Do what you will ^^
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:12

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Um.

Maybe Seshi is trying to say, "Hey you can be emo but just stop ruining everyone Else's fun."?

Cos I kind of agree, I don't like when people try to talk to people and aren't euthusiastic or whatever cos they're "depressed."
    Seriously, someone in the world is going through something worst then you and getting through it,

Yeah That's what I'm saying.
    But I said everything out because I know some stupid person will be like, "Yeah!? Well prove it!"

and I bet that a stupid person will still say something like that even though i explained it all out.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:15

Sasori Kung fu masta wrote:

But I said everything out because I know some stupid person will be like, "Yeah!? Well prove it!"

and I bet that a stupid person will still say something like that even though i explained it all out.
    Oh no, I wasn't replying to you xD You just happened to post before me.

But yeah, I agree with yous too.
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Sasori Kung fu masta
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sasori Kung fu masta Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:19

KarateKeyaQ wrote:

T__T;; how come i alwasy do that?..
    I swear to god you said sensei! T_________________________T
    stupid name similarities.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:24

KarateKeyaQ wrote:

T__T;; how come i alwasy do that?..
    I swear to god you said sensei! T_________________________T
    stupid name similarities.
    xDDDDD I should start calling you Sensei S >D
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Sep 04 2008, 16:09

Emo people need guidance counselors and help to help with real life problems.

It makes sense
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 16:23

Titan counselors are the most useless people on the planet.

I got my junior year totally screwed by them, and they do not care. All they are for is standards and procedures. Filthy people.

Anyway. I sorta agree with seshi, but I don't think "Because Jose said it" Is why. Jose said he'd delete Emo posts. So? He just said he'd delete em if he saw em, something I haven't even seen happen...

But on the up and up I agree the Emo is lame no one honestly cares anyway.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Sep 04 2008, 16:31

*Jumps in* *looks around* *cheers Q on* *Goes back to OP*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 16:37

Haha it's kinda funny. I was reading the first page posts and they were like "We are allowed to complain so don't tell us what to do and we can do what we want and we will."

And, so was Seshi. He is allowed to tell you guys you are acting like losers when you bring down everyone's fun, day in and day out.

Personally though I'd like to see this wall of Emo posts Jose is always going on about. It's not really that noticeable more of certain members and you can either avoid them are complain or counsel them but no matter what you do you wont change them. But that being said, that doesn't mean you have to accept them either.

Like would you accept a person who is mean to everyone? No. So should you have to accept someone who is sad? No you don't.

Personally I am fairly neutral on the issue. If people want to have pathetic lives parties they can, just don't do it in places of public nature, do it on threads like the Hot springs or the threads no one cares about, and keep it out of the places where you can affect WOTN like the bar. And Pm's are always there too. Basically the way I see it, you can be emo, just don't let your emo get into my day. And when the emoness gets that large to the point where it is a serious issue on WOTN, such as Drama and laziness (Hey even me), then we may need to take steps against it. But if you can tone it down to, kinda like death is, where you know she is gonna be a deppressing fun sucking like a leech girl, but at any rate, she doesn't whine whine whine at a constant 97 words a second rate either.

That's part of what I think. Personally though in America I think very very very few people have any real reason to be emo. Oh look I have a cheerleader named banouin.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 04 2008, 17:58

All people are equal before God, whether sick or healthy, Rich or Poor, Really Emotional or not emotional at all, strong and weak, male and female.

People who are emotional, or emo as some call them, have every right to be that way if they want. I believe it's selfish for someone not to want someone else talking about their problems for their own personal sake. These people with the problems are the people who need help, Jesus didn't come to help the Healthy and neither should we. Although I don't get the point of crying myself to sleep because I got a 6 out of 10 or anything, not even if my grand mother died. But a lot of people don't have hope and they should have a open mind to Hope people tell them because just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's real, and it's the same in our lives, we could be having the worst week of our lives coming down with a sickness, our best friends dying and your house burnt down lets say, your life doesn't end there, and there is still hope for you, you have to take advice from people around you who have been there before. Because let's face it, all of us have hit rock bottom before, we all know what it's like and so we are the best suited to help the people who are there right now.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5301
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba,Shikamaru,Wotn brigade,Veteran princes,
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-22

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 32
    Instinct: 34

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 18:51

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:I would be more mad a posers honestly. I mean, they hate their life and they've got a hell of a lot better life than some people. So if you're mad at the EMO kids, then that's just stupid and crazy. If you're mad at the POSERS than good for you, I am too.
    Strupid And crazy?
    Sobeing mad at a pozer who doesnt Act all emo and ruin fun is okay
    but
    we shouldnt be mad at people who do kill fun?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 6 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 18:56

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:I would be more mad a posers honestly. I mean, they hate their life and they've got a hell of a lot better life than some people. So if you're mad at the EMO kids, then that's just stupid and crazy. If you're mad at the POSERS than good for you, I am too.
    Strupid And crazy?
    Sobeing mad at a pozer who doesnt Act all emo and ruin fun is okay
    but
    we shouldnt be mad at people who do kill fun?
    DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS ARGUMENT!!! -sigh- Look, couldn't you just learn to ignore the emo posts and wait for someone to delete them? Jeez, you don't have to make a huge dramatic scene over it seshi! I got into some deep sh-t today, and I'm complaining about it. Does that make me emo? Huh? Tell me, coz I wanna know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 01:33