WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
amaterasu
Banouin
quater
Titaniumxvx
KarateKeyaQ
Sasori Kung fu masta
Darkflame
Jitsu Girl
Laura-Chan
GL
neon kun
theBOSS.
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
Shugo
knssquad
Angelic Harmony
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
NarutoBoyFreakah
seshimazi
24 posters

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Poll

Agree? yes or no?

[ 7 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 2HwAlpQ32%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 ORIszmu [32%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 2HwAlpQ27%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 2HwAlpQ41%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 ORIszmu [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5301
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba,Shikamaru,Wotn brigade,Veteran princes,
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-22

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 32
    Instinct: 34

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 18:58

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:I would be more mad a posers honestly. I mean, they hate their life and they've got a hell of a lot better life than some people. So if you're mad at the EMO kids, then that's just stupid and crazy. If you're mad at the POSERS than good for you, I am too.
    Strupid And crazy?
    Sobeing mad at a pozer who doesnt Act all emo and ruin fun is okay
    but
    we shouldnt be mad at people who do kill fun?
    DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS ARGUMENT!!! -sigh- Look, couldn't you just learn to ignore the emo posts and wait for someone to delete them? Jeez, you don't have to make a huge dramatic scene over it seshi! I got into some deep sh-t today, and I'm complaining about it. Does that make me emo? Huh? Tell me, coz I wanna know.
    XD
    That wasnt an arguement and It wasnt a dramatic Scene so stop thinking im overreacting when your the one who's Overreacting.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:02

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:I would be more mad a posers honestly. I mean, they hate their life and they've got a hell of a lot better life than some people. So if you're mad at the EMO kids, then that's just stupid and crazy. If you're mad at the POSERS than good for you, I am too.
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS ARGUMENT!!! -sigh- Look, couldn't you just learn to ignore the emo posts and wait for someone to delete them? Jeez, you don't have to make a huge dramatic scene over it seshi! I got into some deep sh-t today, and I'm complaining about it. Does that make me emo? Huh? Tell me, coz I wanna know.
    XD
    That wasnt an arguement and It wasnt a dramatic Scene so stop thinking im overreacting when your the one who's Overreacting.
    You didn't answer my question. Besides, did you ever stop to think that someone (namely a punk named Pein here) would argue with you? Seriously, Q could tell you I would argue. It's common knowledge. Emo is a touchy subject for me.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:03

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    XD
    You didn't answer my question. Besides, did you ever stop to think that someone (namely a punk named Pein here) would argue with you? Seriously, Q could tell you I would argue. It's common knowledge. Emo is a touchy subject for me.

You do?

He probably did expect an argument. Did you ever stop to think he has just as much right to say stop being emo as you do to say you wont stop? You made your point, you don't want too. But, that doesn't mean he can't ask.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:03

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    XD
    Well Wotn isnt a place to Come here and Vent your Emoness liek you said in the first few pages =P
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:05

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    XD
    Well Wotn isnt a place to Come here and Vent your Emoness liek you said in the first few pages =P
    Look, I'm seriously sick of arguing with you. This is pointless.
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:06

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    XD
    Whistle
    If your sick of arguing dont reply even though this isnt really an arguement..
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:06

I like Pi
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:07

seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:
    Strupid And crazy?
    but
    XD
    Whistle
    If your sick of arguing dont reply even though this isnt really an arguement..
    ...-__- You know, I was gonna say something, but I'm just not going to. I've had a REALLY bad day, and you're not making it any better. Okay, as of today, I'm out of all the drama threads. See ya suckers!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:10

I still like Pi
    seshimazi
    seshimazi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by seshimazi Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:10

amaterasu wrote:I still like Pi
    :2thumbs:
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:10

seshimazi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:I still like Pi
    :2thumbs:
    ^_^
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 26747
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!
    Homie Purp && Homie Blue ghetto since 2009
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:14

it is getting annoying. i wont lie.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:25

Question is this a drama thread?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:26

I think so -why the hell am I posting here?- -leaves-
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1773
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-19

AMP
    Natural: 224
    Power: 352
    Instinct: 301

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:27

Spoiler:
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:30

i think so Q. then you would hate me spyke.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:30

And me too -okay, why the hell am I here again???- -leaves-
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:31

Emos make shit up so they can complain about it.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:31

I don't hate emoes. I have emo friends.

I hate whiners.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:32

me too!
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:33

Well, ok, fine. I hate poser emos more. That's most of the neo-emo population now. They're the real ones who complain.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:33

-okay, I'm back I give up- I'm not making anything up. I didn't make up when someone I loved died, or when I get put down everyday for being like this. I don't like to vent to other people because I KNOW THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. I didn't make it up when I said that I need counseling, or that someone changed and it's killing me. I didn't make anything up. Not all emo kids do.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:34

they complain and whine a lot. its gets annoying. the posers just piss me the fuck off.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:34

But I see Spyke's point. A lot of Whiners become emoes, emoes whiners. Not sure. Not all, but I mean you can't deny a lot of emoes whine.
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:35

That was joyful. Anyways, I know I'm probably making enemies here. idc really. I call it how I see it. And that's good enough for me. I won't post more of my thoughts for the sake of WotN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 01:26