WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
amaterasu
Banouin
quater
Titaniumxvx
KarateKeyaQ
Sasori Kung fu masta
Darkflame
Jitsu Girl
Laura-Chan
GL
neon kun
theBOSS.
spyke543
PeinQAkatsuki
Shugo
knssquad
Angelic Harmony
3.2.1.0.84.NG!
NarutoBoyFreakah
seshimazi
24 posters

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Poll

Agree? yes or no?

[ 7 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 2HwAlpQ32%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 ORIszmu [32%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 2HwAlpQ27%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 ORIszmu [27%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 2HwAlpQ41%Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 ORIszmu [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:36

Yeah, but those of us who don't are getting grouped in with the whining posers that piss the sh-t out of everyone.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Empty Re: Okay Stop with All this emo Shit!

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:38

spyke543 wrote:That was joyful. Anyways, I know I'm probably making enemies here. idc really. I call it how I see it. And that's good enough for me. I won't post more of my thoughts for the sake of WotN.

Um, I've been doing that a while ^_^

As for the other emoes ticking you off, then how about calling them out like we do? If the Supposed "Good emoes" Don't yell at the "Bad emoes" that whine, then ALL Emoes will be grouped together. It will happen till you guys fix it ^_^

And why do Emoes whine, I thought Emoes were supposed to be stronger emotionally then that....
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 26747
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!
    Homie Purp && Homie Blue ghetto since 2009
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:39

i mean yeah im emo and shit. but i keep my problems to myself and not whine about. sure lifes a bitch. but fuck it. life will never be easy. you just have grit your teeth and deal with the shit thrown at you. you have to make do with what you got. *shrugs* thats how i see it. just deal with it and dont whine about it. cause i will seriously loose my mind if i hear anymore emo shit on WOTN. WOTN is about having fun; not bringing emo shit here.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:40

Or punch the people that make it a living hell for you -shrugs- Counseling does help though, and most emo kids (including me) should get it. But that's their desicion. Not anyone else's.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:41

AkiQ wrote:i mean yeah im emo and shit. but i keep my problems to myself and not whine about. sure lifes a bitch. but fuck it. life will never be easy. you just have grit your teeth and deal with the shit thrown at you. you have to make do with what you got. *shrugs* thats how i see it. just deal with it and dont whine about it. cause i will seriously loose my mind if i hear anymore emo shit on WOTN. WOTN is about having fun; not bringing emo shit here.

That's what this thread was all about
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:41

but that would cause more problems. and i ahte labels. im not a fucking soup can.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:42

quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:i mean yeah im emo and shit. but i keep my problems to myself and not whine about. sure lifes a bitch. but fuck it. life will never be easy. you just have grit your teeth and deal with the shit thrown at you. you have to make do with what you got. *shrugs* thats how i see it. just deal with it and dont whine about it. cause i will seriously loose my mind if i hear anymore emo shit on WOTN. WOTN is about having fun; not bringing emo shit here.

That's what this thread was all about
    i know. ijust put it in to my words. i getting annoyed badly right now. -__-
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:44

Emo is a box. Some people just group people like me in with emo because they've never heard of straight edge. I don't vent because I know no one gives a sh-t, so why bother? Just don't group me in with the whiny posers.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:45

AkiQ wrote:but that would cause more problems. and i ahte labels. im not a fucking soup can.

Without labels school would be harder.

And no AKi, throwing the whiners out of emo would make people actually like emoes.
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1773
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-19

AMP
    Natural: 224
    Power: 352
    Instinct: 301

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:45

quater wrote:Um, I've been doing that a while ^_^

As for the other emoes ticking you off, then how about calling them out like we do? If the Supposed "Good emoes" Don't yell at the "Bad emoes" that whine, then ALL Emoes will be grouped together. It will happen till you guys fix it ^_^

And why do Emoes whine, I thought Emoes were supposed to be stronger emotionally then that....

A lot of the time I figure that it's not worth my time. Like if I know they're not gonna change. atm my former friend and I are having this huge fight. Like, he think's I've changed and I'm like, no I haven't. So I haven't talked to him in over a month. I seriously don't care what he does now. He's kinda gone emo imo. That or a loner. Same thing.

Agreed.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:46

im just saying that i hate labels.
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Okay Stop with All this emo Shit! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:47

quater wrote:Without labels school would be harder.

And no AKi, throwing the whiners out of emo would make people actually like emoes.

Personally, I like labels.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:47

AkiQ wrote:im just saying that i hate labels.

You also said that would make a bunch of problems. It would not.

Sorry to hear that spyke. I hate when people say you change! I always try to be myself no matter how annoying I am ^_^
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:47

spyke543 wrote:
    quater wrote:Um, I've been doing that a while ^_^

A lot of the time I figure that it's not worth my time. Like if I know they're not gonna change. atm my former friend and I are having this huge fight. Like, he think's I've changed and I'm like, no I haven't. So I haven't talked to him in over a month. I seriously don't care what he does now. He's kinda gone emo imo. That or a loner. Same thing.

Agreed.
    thank you. even though i am emo and taking smack about myself. oh well. *shrugs*
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:48

quater wrote:

Sorry to hear that spyke. I hate when people say you change! I always try to be myself no matter how annoying I am ^_^
    pein said "or punch people who make you life a living hell" i was saying that would cause problems.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:48

spyke543 wrote:
    quater wrote:Without labels school would be harder.

Personally, I like labels.

Me too. As long as they don't make you hateful to other groups they really help people.

But it's the same as when people say "Political parties just make people biased" well no they don't. Theres a natural human instinct in some people to hate when people start to group together because they have similar likes/dislikes and opinions/beliefs.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:49

AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

pein said "or punch people who make you life a living hell" i was saying that would cause problems.

You quoted me sorry for the confusion.

As for you talking smack about yourself, that makes you so much cooler. Willing to admit you have faults is so awesome.
    spyke543
    spyke543
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by spyke543 Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:50

AkiQ wrote:thank you. even though i am emo and taking smack about myself. oh well. *shrugs*

I know that for me it shows a lot if someone can talk about themselves like that. Rep point for you Miss Aki.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:51

quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

As for you talking smack about yourself, that makes you so much cooler. Willing to admit you have faults is so awesome.
    thank you Q; (its ok). i mean im not perfect. i will never be. and no one will either. ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:51

Arrgh, I'm fine with labels

Because nobody I know actually fits into one o.O.o
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:51

spyke543 wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:thank you. even though i am emo and taking smack about myself. oh well. *shrugs*

I know that for me it shows a lot if someone can talk about themselves like that. Rep point for you Miss Aki.
    thank you mister spyke. ^_^

i rep point for you too; for being open and smack.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:52

AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

thank you Q; (its ok). i mean im not perfect. i will never be. and no one will either. ^_^

I agree ^_^

Personally theres only been one perfect person and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:53

quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

I agree ^_^

Personally theres only been one perfect person and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    ^_^

i havent met one yet. and i dont think i want too.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 04 2008, 19:54

AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

I agree ^_^

^_^

I didn't meet him he's been dead quite a while.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by AkiQ Thu Sep 04 2008, 20:00

quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:
    quater wrote:

I agree ^_^

^_^

I didn't meet him he's been dead quite a while.
    oh; well. ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 23:40