WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
NarutoBoyFreakah
C-me-ninja
Laura-Chan
PeinQAkatsuki
Shanaikai Saisuki
LyricalM
Koneko_Bozu8
_Crissi_
jake989
yaoi_whore
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Michael
KarateKeyaQ
Choushi
Banouin
quater
AkiQ
Shugo
22 posters

if you could live in a anime which one and why

Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 20 2008, 22:23

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:Mm...I'd live in either Naruto or Fruits Basket.

Naruto : Their life is so FUN and ADVENTUROUS. My life is DULL and BLEH. I could use a good change on life. And, let's face it, who wouldn't want to meet Naruto? xD

Fruits Basket: I know, BIG difference from Naruto, but their lives are just a different type of adventure. And I'd like to freak the Sohmas out by hugging them and then kick Akito's ass if he (ahem...she) tries coming after me >D

KIDDING.

The real reason I would live in either of them is because I have the urge to get away from this world. I need to get away somehow, and I feel like I could fit in in either Fruits Basket or Naruto, no matter how different the two are. Yes, I sound like I'm mentally insane or something, so what. My life is complete boring and bleh and just downright not fun for me like life's supposed to be.

So there.

I was gonna put Naruto but I couldn't think of anything XD

So, if you don't mind, your version is my "long-story-short" version XDD Of both.
    Hehehe...
    ^^
    That's quite fine. Lets me know that I'm not the only one :D

It'd be sooooo fun to be in bothhhh XD
    Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.
    Sneak into Ayame's shop and scare his customers by wearing an ANBU mask XD
    I'd love to do that :P

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

Then run to him being all like "AYAME-SAAAAN!! I'M HOME MY LOOOVEEE~!!!" Just be all like Kagura but dress up like a guy XD
    THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 22:27

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

Naruto : Their life is so FUN and ADVENTUROUS. My life is DULL and BLEH. I could use a good change on life. And, let's face it, who wouldn't want to meet Naruto? xD

Fruits Basket: I know, BIG difference from Naruto, but their lives are just a different type of adventure. And I'd like to freak the Sohmas out by hugging them and then kick Akito's ass if he (ahem...she) tries coming after me >D

KIDDING.

The real reason I would live in either of them is because I have the urge to get away from this world. I need to get away somehow, and I feel like I could fit in in either Fruits Basket or Naruto, no matter how different the two are. Yes, I sound like I'm mentally insane or something, so what. My life is complete boring and bleh and just downright not fun for me like life's supposed to be.

So there.

So, if you don't mind, your version is my "long-story-short" version XDD Of both.
    Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

Then run to him being all like "AYAME-SAAAAN!! I'M HOME MY LOOOVEEE~!!!" Just be all like Kagura but dress up like a guy XD
    THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

Like, run to him on the ceiling and do a backflip off right in front of him XDD
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Wed Aug 20 2008, 22:28

?
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 20 2008, 23:11

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

I'm imagining it right now!
    LMFAO XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 23:41

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

Then do a backflip away from him, and jump in the air doing a roll or w/e in the air then disappear, and reappear behind him XDD
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Wed Aug 20 2008, 23:48

WARNING
    SPAM ALERT
    SPAM ALERT

saklfdj;salfdj;lsadfj;sfdj;sjfd;sfdlsakjal;kvjspfkjs sflkjweopiruwr2098570984750980(*&)(*&JHLKJH
    )((U*IOJFE&*WYHY908wyue9fhuj43078Y)978hy43q09
    78DSHfjLKJHfoiuWYtouhwoieuhfoiuht
    asfl;kjsaf;lkjasd;fiu94308u4

Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Aug 21 2008, 10:38

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

Then do a backflip away from him, and jump in the air doing a roll or w/e in the air then disappear, and reappear behind him XDD
    And he'd be all like, "Ah! What a lovely surprise!" or something along those lines. And then disappear again just to make fun of him XD
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Aug 21 2008, 14:50

Or I'd live in Naruto in the Sound Village. But I would avoid Orochimaru as much as possible because he kinda scares me...
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Aug 21 2008, 16:33

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

And he'd be all like, "Ah! What a lovely surprise!" or something along those lines. And then disappear again just to make fun of him XD

He'd be all like "What a lovely sur-!' then reappear in front of him and poke his nose. "-prise!!" and his eyes are all big then he falls over XD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Aug 21 2008, 17:23

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

He'd be all like "What a lovely sur-!' then reappear in front of him and poke his nose. "-prise!!" and his eyes are all big then he falls over XD
    XD
    Then all the customers that were at the door are staring and thinking you killed him.
    And then the police would come, but you'd be gone already :P
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Thu Aug 21 2008, 17:29

Probably Trigun, have me and vash kick some major ass
    tsuki_uchiha
    tsuki_uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2256
    What's up Tab : if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 A15
    Fanclubs : neji and kiba FC, deidara FC, Pretty Boy FC, the official NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU FC,FMA FC
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

AMP
    Natural: 7
    Power: 7
    Instinct: 7

Post by tsuki_uchiha Thu Aug 21 2008, 18:49

either inuyasha because their demon powers are awesome and i would love to meet sesshomaru, or naruto because it would be awesome to be a ninja and i would like to learn how to use the weapons and master jutsus.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Aug 21 2008, 19:43

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

XD
    Then all the customers that were at the door are staring and thinking you killed him.

and he would be too!! use the puppet thingy jutsu to get him to the secret place Evil Glare like, the leaf village!! XD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Aug 21 2008, 20:56

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

THAT'D BE FUN.
    XD

LMFAO XD

XD

and he would be too!! use the puppet thingy jutsu to get him to the secret place Evil Glare like, the leaf village!! XD
    And everyone would be wondering why some drag queen just randomly appeared XD
    I bet Naruto would have mistakened Ayame as Kakashi's sister or something, too :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 07:06