WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
NarutoBoyFreakah
C-me-ninja
Laura-Chan
PeinQAkatsuki
Shanaikai Saisuki
LyricalM
Koneko_Bozu8
_Crissi_
jake989
yaoi_whore
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Michael
KarateKeyaQ
Choushi
Banouin
quater
AkiQ
Shugo
22 posters

if you could live in a anime which one and why

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:51

yaoi_whore wrote:Sorry. I think it'd be so cool to just fly around killing random people. Bad people, of course. And go super saiyan! That would be rad!

yeah that would be hmmm but i would hate the fact that it seems like all the bad guys are the same
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:53

Oops Sorry shu.

I'd want to live in Cowboy Bebop too. Don't they live in space? Oh and they're like bounty hunters.That's cool :D
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    What's up Tab : i'm pretty bored.
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:54

shugo wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:Sorry. I think it'd be so cool to just fly around killing random people. Bad people, of course. And go super saiyan! That would be rad!

yeah that would be hmmm but i would hate the fact that it seems like all the bad guys are the same

Yeah I know what you mean. There could be this massive super cool bad guy that's mega strong and no one could beat him! That'd be a challenge. *ponders* Sorry, I'm living out of my imagination here.
    _Crissi_
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1859
    What's up Tab : SAND NINJA...JOIN THE SVC !!!!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by _Crissi_ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:54

Shugo chill XD

She's new she did not know the SPAM rule !
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:56

yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:Pokemon or DBZ. Seriously, it would be so cool.
    Holy crap! Another DBZ fan! :DD

I bum DBZ. ^^ I have since I was about 5 LOL.
    Nice. I've loved it since I was about 8 :D

It's amazing isn't it. Who's your favourite chatacter?
    I had to answer this because it made me feel rude if I didn't..hehe.
    Fav: Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, Gohan...Seventeen..xDD I have alot!
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:56

NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:Pokemon or DBZ. Seriously, it would be so cool.
    Holy crap! Another DBZ fan! :DD

I bum DBZ. ^^ I have since I was about 5 LOL.
    Nice. I've loved it since I was about 8 :D

It's amazing isn't it. Who's your favourite chatacter?
    I had to answer this because it made me feel rude if I didn't..hehe.
    Fav: Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, Gohan...Seventeen..xDD I have alot!

^^ Mine's Goku and Gohan, definately.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:58

_Crissi_ wrote:Shugo chill XD

She's new she did not know the SPAM rule !

i know im talk to her its all good ^^
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 17:00

yaoi_whore wrote:
    shugo wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean. There could be this massive super cool bad guy that's mega strong and no one could beat him! That'd be a challenge. *ponders* Sorry, I'm living out of my imagination here.

that would be fun and thats what this thread is about its a way to discuss why you want to be there so let it out when i made this topic i want people to express why they would like to
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Koneko_Bozu8
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 9895
    What's up Tab : When you laugh, I laugh
    When you cry, I cry
    And when you jump off a bridge and kill yourself, I'll be the first one to cry at your funeral
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 60
    Power: 60
    Instinct: 60

Post by Koneko_Bozu8 Tue Jun 24 2008, 17:18

I think I'd live in the Bleach world because being a shinigami seems cool. Having a zanpakuto with it's special ability with me all the time would give me security...and just killing hollows would give me something to take any anger out on...

Furuba because I want to know someone who is cursed, or know a person like Megumi that knows how to cast curses
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 17:24

shugo wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    shugo wrote:

that would be fun and thats what this thread is about its a way to discuss why you want to be there so let it out when i made this topic i want people to express why they would like to

Yayy! I'm sorry for going off topic again but, I think it's a bit strange that there isn't any female super saiyans. I think it's a tad sexist. I thought Pan was going to turn out to be a super saiyan but she never. Bummer. Anyway, I'm obviously going to be the first female ssj. Bow down to me! *looks around* *hides*
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 18:13

POKEMON!!!!!

i will become the next pokemon master
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6355
    What's up Tab :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Fairy_Tail_Stamp_by_TaigerLily
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Fanclubs : All Of Them! Not really but i do like a lot of them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-06

AMP
    Natural: 74
    Power: 74
    Instinct: 74

Post by LyricalM Tue Jun 24 2008, 20:03

Bleach.... Cause then i might be able to be a Shinigami or a Visard
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    What's up Tab : writing
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Tue Jun 24 2008, 20:47

I would want to live in the Naruto world (well, I haven't actually read many mangas or watched many animes, so I don't have much to choose from) because there's much more serious things to worry about there. I don't have to freak out about finals or PSATs... living would be my main concern. I would love to live that kind of life, even if I must die painfully.

Oh, and, my mother would be dead! I wouldn't have her bossing at me all day while she doesn't yell at my sister at all. That would be lovely. I must be totally ignoring one of the lessons behind Naruto right now, but it's far too difficult to appreciate my mother's existence.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Aug 19 2008, 20:23

I would live in the Tactics world. It would be cool to be friends with yokai and demon eating goblins XD
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP

Post by Laura-Chan Tue Aug 19 2008, 20:38

I'd live in Ghost in the Shell: SAC
    Because it's my favorite anime :P
    C-me-ninja
    C-me-ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1914
    What's up Tab : Waz up kid?
    Fanclubs : shikamaru's fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-04-28

AMP
    Natural: 59
    Power: 59
    Instinct: 59

Post by C-me-ninja Tue Aug 19 2008, 22:11

id live in INUYASHA cuz i like sesshy (if i lived there he'd probably kill me for callin him that lol) and i would LOVE to be a demon or if i could id live in sailor moon cuz oddly its my first anime that kicked me for lata in my lyf loland plus i think rie is kewl and yaaaa
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 05:21

shugo wrote:ok its simple pick a anime you would live in and describe why and make it meaning fun not like:

naruto cuz i like it

no i mean more like this:

Ranma 1/2
    why
    because the things that happen in that world are just so outrageous,
    and if i did if i had to be turned into anything i think i would choose
    to be like ranma, its awesome and not for the reasons you pervs are
    thinking i mean look at all the stuff he gets himself into

I would like to live in Fruits Basket.
    I think it's an anime/manga about outcasts finding a place to fit in.
    I've almost always been an outcast, and just reading about it...and watching it...it makes me cry and I just want to go there.
    Just
    reading it...I feel like I can just feel their precenses(sp?) and smell
    the air...And Idk I just...really understand everyone really...XD

EDIT: After reading Koneko-chan's post...I would just really like to get to know everyone and tell them that they're not alone, that they'll always have a friend no matter what. ("Friends are like stars. You can't see them but you know they're there!" Something like that, I can't remember what the pic said...XD)
    I'd just really like to get everyone to open up, and let their feelings pour out so they can get all that stress off of their chest.

Idk,...it's hard to explain lol!!

EDIT 2: Plus get some tips from Tohru-chan... XD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 20 2008, 20:43

Mm...I'd live in either Naruto or Fruits Basket.

Naruto : Their life is so FUN and ADVENTUROUS. My life is DULL and BLEH. I could use a good change on life. And, let's face it, who wouldn't want to meet Naruto? xD

Fruits Basket: I know, BIG difference from Naruto, but their lives are just a different type of adventure. And I'd like to freak the Sohmas out by hugging them and then kick Akito's ass if he (ahem...she) tries coming after me >D

KIDDING.

The real reason I would live in either of them is because I have the urge to get away from this world. I need to get away somehow, and I feel like I could fit in in either Fruits Basket or Naruto, no matter how different the two are. Yes, I sound like I'm mentally insane or something, so what. My life is complete boring and bleh and just downright not fun for me like life's supposed to be.

So there.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 21:00

Always-Abby wrote:Mm...I'd live in either Naruto or Fruits Basket.

Naruto : Their life is so FUN and ADVENTUROUS. My life is DULL and BLEH. I could use a good change on life. And, let's face it, who wouldn't want to meet Naruto? xD

Fruits Basket: I know, BIG difference from Naruto, but their lives are just a different type of adventure. And I'd like to freak the Sohmas out by hugging them and then kick Akito's ass if he (ahem...she) tries coming after me >D

KIDDING.

The real reason I would live in either of them is because I have the urge to get away from this world. I need to get away somehow, and I feel like I could fit in in either Fruits Basket or Naruto, no matter how different the two are. Yes, I sound like I'm mentally insane or something, so what. My life is complete boring and bleh and just downright not fun for me like life's supposed to be.

So there.

I was gonna put Naruto but I couldn't think of anything XD

So, if you don't mind, your version is my "long-story-short" version XDD Of both.
    Hehehe...
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 20 2008, 21:09

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

So, if you don't mind, your version is my "long-story-short" version XDD Of both.
    Hehehe...
    ^^
    That's quite fine. Lets me know that I'm not the only one :D
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Wed Aug 20 2008, 21:10

ummm........DBZ...then i would be really buff...(unless i was mr.popo)
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 21:32

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

It'd be sooooo fun to be in bothhhh XD
    Walking on the ceiling!
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Wed Aug 20 2008, 21:36

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.
    Sneak into Ayame's shop and scare his customers by wearing an ANBU mask XD
    I'd love to do that :P
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Empty Y

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Aug 20 2008, 22:17

Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

KIDDING.

So there.

Hehehe...
    ^^

Walking on the ceiling!
    Haha.
    Sneak into Ayame's shop and scare his customers by wearing an ANBU mask XD
    I'd love to do that :P

OMG
    That sounds awesome!!

Then run to him being all like "AYAME-SAAAAN!! I'M HOME MY LOOOVEEE~!!!" Just be all like Kagura but dress up like a guy XD
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Wed Aug 20 2008, 22:21

it would.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 14:10