WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
NarutoBoyFreakah
C-me-ninja
Laura-Chan
PeinQAkatsuki
Shanaikai Saisuki
LyricalM
Koneko_Bozu8
_Crissi_
jake989
yaoi_whore
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Michael
KarateKeyaQ
Choushi
Banouin
quater
AkiQ
Shugo
22 posters

if you could live in a anime which one and why

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

if you could live in a anime which one and why Empty if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:33

ok its simple pick a anime you would live in and describe why and make it meaning fun not like:

naruto cuz i like it

no i mean more like this:

Ranma 1/2
    why because the things that happen in that world are just so outrageous, and if i did if i had to be turned into anything i think i would choose to be like ranma, its awesome and not for the reasons you pervs are thinking i mean look at all the stuff he gets himself into
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 26747
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!
    Homie Purp && Homie Blue ghetto since 2009
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

if you could live in a anime which one and why Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by AkiQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:36

i would live in the naruto world.

because ninjas are bad ass. Oh Yeah!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

if you could live in a anime which one and why Empty Re: if you could live in a anime which one and why

Post by quater Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:36

I would definitely pick One Piece world!

I would eat an awesome Devil Fruit and then I'd get to face the punks of the Ocean in a battle to the death of pirates and what not, and then as I get better and stronger I get more friends and treasure. Not to mention all the fun they have, when they aren't dead serious they are always laughing and smiling and having a good time. Boy, what a fun place to be.

If I had to choose another, it'd be a tossup between Bleach Or Naruto.

Both are cool because you get to fight tons of bad guys, you can always get ten times stronger if you try, you can always become a tough guy, but yet you will never go over the top tough, and there is always a villain to try and figure out somewhere out there creating huge and outlandish schemes to destroy what you hold dear.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:36

Umm..all of them?
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:37

Aki wrote:i would live in the naruto world.

because ninjas are bad ass. Oh Yeah!

psot more please make it mean something tell us why they are badass comeon give us a reason why you really would want to live there
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:48

Pokemon....

thats always been my lifelong dream....and i really wanna see what a yellow electric rat would actually look like....and then catch him with my balls...and battle to make him turn into a brown electric rat....AWESOMENESS
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:49

Err....Either Naruto or DBZ.

Naruto: They're ninjas! Ninjas rule! Besides that, they get to travel in squads and fight maniacs and obviously, good guys always win.

DBZ: They get to fly and shoot laser beams! Not only that, bt they can get wished back to life after death! And the aliens and bad guys don't win either!
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:53

pokemon!!!!

and then i would dress rediculiously with a hat with a symbol that means nothing and then catch even more animals...and battle some pokemon...and kill them all with my YELLOW ELECTRIC RAT!!!

muwahaahahahahah Bwahaha
    Michael
    Michael
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-16

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Michael Tue Jun 24 2008, 15:55

Code Geass. It would be amazing to fight in the KnightMares. And it would be pretty sweet to be in a huge rebellion. And being able to use Geass would be cool.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:00

Devil may cry universe....that would be awesome to be a demon slayer....

yes it is an anime
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:04

To live in the world of Wolf's Rain

to live as wolf and human in as disguise would be wonderful, looking for a paradise to call my own.

and Eureka 7, living as a lifter and helping to make the world a more peaceful planet for everyone.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:06

oh yea i would also like to live in the street fighter universe

i mean who wouldnt want to electrecute people like balanka
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    What's up Tab : i'm pretty bored.
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:21

Pokemon or DBZ. Seriously, it would be so cool.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:23

finally somebody that agrees wit me that having a pokemon would be so awesome....

would you have a yellow electric rat, a blue water filled turtle, a green dinosaur with a garden on its back or a red dragon with its tail on fire???
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:23

yaoi_whore wrote:Pokemon or DBZ. Seriously, it would be so cool.
    Holy crap! Another DBZ fan! :DD
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:24

no....only half DBZ...the other half pokemon!!!!

Yellow electric rat with red dots on its cheeks....GOOOOOO!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:25

Choushi wrote:Pokemon....

thats always been my lifelong dream....and i really wanna see what a yellow electric rat would actually look like....and then catch him with my balls...and battle to make him turn into a brown electric rat....AWESOMENESS

ME TOO!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:25

After awhile Pokemon got kinda...predictable. xDD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:26

another world i would like to live in is tenchi muyo its got space battles hes surrounded by girls and special powers and they like for hundreds of years or more
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:26

jake989 wrote:
    Choushi wrote:Pokemon....

ME TOO!

YAY ANOTHER pokemon trainer!!!!

i will become the very best like no one ever was!!!
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    if you could live in a anime which one and why Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100if you could live in a anime which one and why Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:43

NejiFan wrote:

I bum DBZ. ^^ I have since I was about 5 LOL.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:45

yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:

Nice. I've loved it since I was about 8 :D
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:46

NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:

It's amazing isn't it. Who's your favourite chatacter?
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:47

yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    yaoi_whore wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:

It's amazing isn't it. Who's your favourite chatacter?

this isnt really the place for that describe why you want to be in the world not what character you like
    yaoi_whore
    yaoi_whore
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by yaoi_whore Tue Jun 24 2008, 16:50

Sorry. I think it'd be so cool to just fly around killing random people. Bad people, of course. And go super saiyan! That would be rad!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 00:29