WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
TanukiRen
theBOSS.
dark_Raptor
Banouin
zen like lemons
Pein-NiiSan
Itachifan
Keyleb
UnknownMarauder
sabaku no ketsueki
turnaround
rocknrolljunkie989
SharinganMaster
Choushi
DevalosAngel
amaterasu
Suigetsu Houzuki
silverangel
Tetsuo
Haku Pwns Yer Face
Fuyuhana
-j0$3-
Q
Kanbei
SilverLegionare
Brinckmyster
quater
31 posters

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kabuto (Possible Spoilers)

Post by quater Wed Oct 17 2007, 20:27

sabaku no ketsueki wrote:I thought you'd like it Q ^^ i put it there just for you

I FEEL SO SPECIAL! :heart:
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Wed Oct 17 2007, 23:08

yeah plus you have a ridiculas amount of posts
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Oct 18 2007, 08:12

amaterasu wrote:yeah plus you have a ridiculas amount of posts

You over half the amount I have in about half the time. But the other half of the time I spent here we had a lot less people posting.

Oh and if you read this and say what? I am not repeating it so read it again till you figure it out!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 15:49

Hey I just realized something else to support my Kabuto has a Bijuu in him idea. When Kabuto get's hit with the Rasengan, his skin starts to heal, nearly instantaneously. Now that is pretty significant, because if anyone can remember, Naruto's skin, especially the time he got hit by those Demon Brother ninja, heals almost instantaneously as well.

He says it's because he can regenerate fast, but maybe it's aided by a Bijuu. Just some thoughts. I mean he got hit with the 4th's big technique, and came out laughing. No small feat.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2335
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 69
    Power: 72
    Instinct: 62

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 16:36

True. Kabuto also said that he had been sending Chakra to regenerate the cells in the area Naruto was aiming for before Naruto hit. Even for a ninja skilled in chakra control, enough chakra to let him practically immediately cancel Rasengan's effects is nothing to sniff at. That's enough chakra to make a normal ninja faint due to the extreme loss of it. Since those, like Naruto, who have a Jinjurriki in them have a much larger amount of chakra stored within them, it would explain why Kabuto could practically block Rasengan, and still be able to fight some.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 16:37

UnknownMarauder wrote:True. Kabuto also said that he had been sending Chakra to regenerate the cells in the area Naruto was aiming for before Naruto hit. Even for a ninja skilled in chakra control, enough chakra to let him practically immediately cancel Rasengan's effects is nothing to sniff at. That's enough chakra to make a normal ninja faint due to the extreme loss of it. Since those, like Naruto, who have a Jinjurriki in them have a much larger amount of chakra stored within them, it would explain why Kabuto could practically block Rasengan, and still be able to fight some.

Actually he was still fighting quite well.

And you basically got my point. Of course, he could just have a lot of chakra, like Kisame. But I think that if it were the case, he would have been killed off. It's just not worth keeping, "really" good ninja around.

So Unknown any new or other theories or ideas for mine?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 16:46

Hm, nothing much at the moment. I'm almost convinced with your theory that Kabuto has a Jinjurriki, but I'm still with my theory that he's going to attempt to destroy Akatsuki. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a spy in with Sasuke's group, though. Maybe Karin or Jugo, so he can destroy Sasuke. Other than that, nothing new.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 16:55

It's ok even I am a bit skeptical of my theory. Just there has been no hint of it really except some of the things. And I still think him destroying Akatsuki is a bit off. I am sure Naruto will do it to avenge Jiraiya (Who I think will die soon). The idea of him having a spy in Sasuke's group is possible but I don't think so, just he hasn't shown any interest in starting a group yet.

I have a couple questions for ya then.

A) During the Chuunin Exam, right before the invasion, why do you think Kabuto saved Hinata's life? And also why didn't he kill Kiba when Kiba and Akamaru sniffed them out? I mean it would have been smart to do both yet he didn't.
    B) Why do you think Kabuto gave Naruto a Scroll, and do you think it had anything really important in it?
    C) Do you think Kakashi and Kabuto will ever fight and if they do do you think Kabuto has a shot against a Sharingan? (I am saying if he isn't a Jinchurriki, since we all know Naruto took on Sasuke's Sharingan so if he is one he could)
    D) Do you think there was any significance to when Orochimaru asked Kabuto what was his blood type?
    E) Do you think Kabuto would have killed Sasuke if Kakashi hadn't walked in on him?
    F) Was Kabuto serious when he fought Naruto, Tsunade, and the girl with the pig? I mean I know he looked it, but Kabuto is Kakashi leveled, and If Kakashi wouldn't get hit by that Rasengan, why would Kabuto? Also a question to ask here is why didn't he kill naruto all those times he knocked Naruto around? He could have done it with ease but instead he tossed Naruto to the ground.
    G) Pretty close to F but was Kabuto serious when he was talking down to Naruto? He Said, "I thought you were tough at one point but standing amongst the Sennin I see how weak you are." Yet several times earlier he had mentioned Naruto as either good, or a threat to Orochimaru. It just doesn't seem like Kabuto to run off his mouth uselessly.

Anyway just a couple questions I can't figure out and was wondering if you could.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:37

those are though questions
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:38

amaterasu wrote:those are though questions

Yeah they are. They have no real answer. They just make you think. And help one to theorize. Which is why I asked them.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:42

kabuto seems to be growing on me actually
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:44

amaterasu wrote:kabuto seems to be growing on me actually

Good.

Kabuto, at first glance is kinda annoying, but he is a character that when you think about him, he is actually way cooler then you originally thought.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:50

yeah i really liked hiom when i first sawe him but i liked him less after he revealed his true self but slowly he's back up to way cool
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:50

amaterasu wrote:yeah i really liked hiom when i first sawe him but i liked him less after he revealed his true self but slowly he's back up to way cool

I think him revealing himself made him cooler. Yeah he was cool before but he wasn't powerful. Now he is powerful and cool.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:52

okay, here's my thoughts on the questions.

A) Maybe Kabuto had thought that Orochimaru would also go after the Byakkugan. If Orochimaru did go after it, taking it from someone of the main family would be wisest, as it would be stronger there. Also, I think Kabuto may have not deemed Kiba and Akamaru as a serious threat and thought it best to leave them alone. He may also not yet have collected enough information about them (Hinata, Kiba, and Akamaru)to know what to do.

B) I don't really know about this question. Maybe it was just a small sign of "peace" until Kabuto got6 done trying to figure Naruto out, but I find that unlikely.

C) Yes. In fact, I am almost certain Kakashi and Kabuto will be caught together in a major duel. If Kabuto does have the Jinjurriki in him, then yes, he would have a good chance against the sharingan. But, also, Kakashi's sharingan was given to him by Obito, so Kakashi isn't the original holder of it. That may give Kabuto the upper hand if he were able to figure out how to use that fact to his advantage. But take away the possibility of the Jinjurriki, I'd say Kabuto would definitely have a small struggle, but he could very well beat Kakashi if he played his cards right.

D) Yes. It's something I've always been thinking about. You can't mix two different blood types together without issues. If Sasuke didn't survive long enough for Orochimaru to use him, there is no doubt in my mind that he would go after Kabuto as a vessel. Orochimaru could also possibly have guessed that if he were somehow defeated, Kabuto would, at least, take a little bit of the leftover blood and inject it into himself. In that way, Orochimaru would have a new vessel, and Kabuto would have proved himself the faithful servant that Orochimaru always thought of him as. Then again, it could also have been the reverse of that, and Orochimaru thought that, if he obtained Kabuto's blood, he could possibly gain the Jinjurriki (if he even has it).

E) No. Kabuto knew Sasuke had the curse seal To unleash the second stage of the curse seal, the person with it must "die". I think Kabuto was going to put Sasuke in a state of near death so the second stage could be unlocked and be used in the Chuunin exams battle to help either Orochimaru or Konoha. I'm not sure which one.

F) Girl with pig = Shizune. Kabuto probably was serious in while battling the,. After all, no matter who it's against, battles should be taken seriously. I mean, look at Zaku. He didn't think Naruto's group was much of a threat, and he got his arm dislocated by Sasuke. Getting hit by the Rasengan was probably Kabuto's way of learning first off, the jutsu, as I doubt he had ever come in contact with it before, and second off, how powerful it was when performed by Naruto. Learning those two things would, and more probably did, help Kabuto in future battles, not only against Naruto, but other users of unfamiliar and powerful jutsus. Reason for not killing Naruto was probably so he could gain more information. after all, Naruto is quite a noteworthy ninja.

G) I don't believe he was. I think Kabuto was just egging Naruto on, making Naruto angry enough to unleash more of his power and potential. This could be so Kabuto could learn more about Naruto and the Kyuubi's effects on Naruto's abilities, or, if we continue with Kabuto' Jinjurriki theory, it could aide him in understanding his own Jinjurriki.

Those are my thoughts. Sorry if they don't make much sense.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:55

wow how long did trhose anwser take?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:56

enough time for the 'who would win..' thread to go form page 27 to 30, or was that 31? *shrug*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:56

Wow pretty good thoughts.

I disagree on a couple though. Still overall you came pretty close to me on a couple areas.
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:59

lol I must be psychic ^.^ just kidding, Kazekage.

It's proabably because we're trying to support the same character, and that our theories are as simmilar as they are.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:59

what if kabuto has another him in himself??

like maybe just another him that is demonic??

and he is the cool and collective type (opposites)
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:00

Good point. It's not uncommon for someone to have an alternate personality (aka Inner Sakura), or even be bipolar.
    Itachifan
    Itachifan
    Citizen

Number of posts : 635
    Fanclubs : Risembool Rangers
    Happiness bar :
    Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Kabuto (Possible Spoilers) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-20

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Power: 19
    Instinct: 15

Post by Itachifan Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:01

yeah, that's alot to read at once
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:01

amaterasu wrote:what if kabuto has another him in himself??

like maybe just another him that is demonic??

and he is the cool and collective type (opposites)

I'd find that a pretty undramatic discovery

Maybe your right Unknown.

Or maybe we are both smart and think alike?
    UnknownMarauder
    UnknownMarauder
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UnknownMarauder Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:04

lol that reminds me of an old TV show I used to watch on ABC. There was this one five-minute blip, and the intro was "Great minds think alike... NO! Great minds think... for themselves!"

But yeah., maybe. And, if kabuto did have an alternate personality or what not, it would be inticlimactic, especially with everything that's been done to his character thusfar.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:06

UnknownMarauder wrote:lol that reminds me of an old TV show I used to watch on ABC. There was this one five-minute blip, and the intro was "Great minds think alike... NO! Great minds think... for themselves!"

But yeah., maybe. And, if kabuto did have an alternate personality or what not, it would be inticlimactic, especially with everything that's been done to his character thusfar.

That's what I said.

Don't bring Kabuto down to Sakura's level!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21 2024, 06:45