WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long was I Drunk?

Sobou Yume
    Sobou Yume
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    What's up Tab : I am having a Hard Dream! LOL! Because my name is Hard Dream... Do you get it Sobou Yume? Yeah!
    Happiness bar :
    How long was I Drunk? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100How long was I Drunk? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-10

How long was I Drunk? Empty How long was I Drunk?

Post by Sobou Yume

Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed Dazed

I must have busted my head on the side of the counter while I was creeping into my house after getting WASTED! Because, I know I haven't been here awhile, and I mean AWHILE, but I leave for a couple of months and now... I am appalled at the drastic results.

I check up on things and the entire thing has been flipped, jumped, splited, didn't stop, and I don't get it. I heard about the site turning into WOTNOPOLIS , but How could it happen? Wasn't somebody thinking about our beloved naruto mannerisms and memories? I know that naruto has been a little outdated and you gotta move with the trends, but...

I guess I am just sad. Well, I guess change is good, but I haven't read any of the chapters so, can someone give me the rundown and gist of our new site change?

( Don't take my ran into consideration as I don't see how it is far for me to leave for 3 or 4 months and come back wanting to change things. )
    Share this post on: reddit

Banouin

Post Fri Oct 08 2010, 19:05 by Banouin

Naruto was dead. The site would have followed it into the ground.

We did what we had to trying to save it because some of us do really have good memories from the site and wanted to keep it going so others could enjoy it as we have.

Also. Dude. Post more. ^_^
    quater

Post Fri Oct 08 2010, 20:34 by quater

"Don't take my ran into consideration as I don't see how it is far for me to leave for 3 or 4 months and come back wanting to change things."

This sentence makes no sense to me, however, if I add an i and t into it.

"Don't take my ranT into consideration as I don't see how it is fair for me to leave for 3 or 4 months and come back wanting to change things."

What I think you're saying is you don't see how it is fair to leave for months and see the entire site changed?

What?
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Fri Oct 08 2010, 23:10 by SickSelfishSyQo

No, he's saying he doesn't like the change. He is then proceeding to say that we should ignore his opinion since he disappeared on us, I think.
    quater

Post Fri Oct 08 2010, 23:15 by quater

I got the didn't like part, that sentence was what lost me.

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Fri Oct 08 2010, 23:17 by SickSelfishSyQo

I had to read it twice ^^
    Lunami

Post Sat Oct 09 2010, 03:05 by Lunami

Yeah, what SSS said. Not fair for him to expect WOTN to stay the same considering he was gone for so long.

I remember after every move I had, I always double checked who was a member cos the layout was almost always different. lol
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Oct 09 2010, 12:39 by KarateKeyaQ

Banouin wrote:Naruto was dead. The site would have followed it into the ground.

We did what we had to trying to save it because some of us do really have good memories from the site and wanted to keep it going so others could enjoy it as we have.

Also. Dude. Post more. ^_^
    What Bano said!

And you can read up on WOTNopolis in the Fanfic Library. It has its own spot and everything. Not hard to find at all.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Oct 09 2010, 22:42 by Destinykil

WOTNop is better than Naruto, we have AMP and stuff
    Lunami

Post Sat Oct 09 2010, 23:25 by Lunami

AMP?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 12:14