WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Toshii
Destinykil
6 posters

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6)

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Empty The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6)

Post by Destinykil Tue Jul 13 2010, 01:26

Chapter VI: The Truth Revealed

Kage’s Summit. Each kage is sitting at their respective chairs. Q looks around and gives off a small smirk. Each kage returns a small smile at him. As Q finishes his rounds of smiles, he slams his fists on the table causing it to shake. Everybody else at the table jumps from their seats slightly, even Des and all his smugness. They all look at each other confused before their attention turns towards the center of the table where it begins to open up. From the center of the round Table comes a large pile of sand. Des snorts and looks away crossing his arms. Saba runs her fingers through her hair ignoring the pile of sand. Bano begins snapping his fingers quite annoyingly. Clair is fooling around with her kage hat. Q looks at all of them and sighs before pounding his fists on the table again.

“Listen up! You see this pile of sand? The one you all seemed to ignore like arrogant children? This holds the utmost importance at the moment. The Land of WOTN is in grave danger. So listen up as I tell you the story of what happened before you all became Kages.”

Each kage simultaneously fixed their eyes on the pile of sand as Q swirled his hands around it causing it to turn into a large tome. Des arched his brow at the tome, he recalls hearing something about this from Ama before the war started. Most of it was a blur so he kept his attention focused on it. Q opened the tome with a wave of his hand and began going over each page. Invisible ink soon became apparent across each page revealing pictures, text, and more. Q looked at it intensely before slamming it shut.

“What I am about to tell you is top secret. For kages only! The contents of this tome if in the wrong hands can end all of us easily. With that being said, let me begin...Back before the land was divided into villages and such, it was controlled by 3 tyrants. These three monsters had ultimate power. They ruled each of their territories with an iron fist. Their names were: Jose, Punkfilter, and Silver. They were constantly at war trying to take control of each other’s land. It was a universal struggle. Now before I continue, Clair, you know they hero’s graveyard located in your village? Before the inferno village came to be, that was all barren wasteland. In the center of that barren wasteland, lies the Tower of Dread. This tower held ultimate control over the whole land. In order to access the tower, one of the three tyrants had to control all land. At least that’s what the prophecy said. Once they realized they couldn’t overtake each other they can together and formulated a plan to enter the tower. They joined forces and reigned terror over the world for many a year. Around their second decade of controlling all, they finally perfected a plan to enter the tower and take the ultimate power. I won’t get into the plan but needless to say, it worked, perfectly. With the new power, they decided to start killing off ninja. The world was in trouble. That’s when a certain ninja sacrificed himself to save the world. His name was Endless. He confronted the 3 monsters at the Dread tower and challenged them to a battle. The beating was brutal leaving Endless crippled and almost dead. But with his last breath, Endless casted a sealing Jutsu and sealed the Dread tower as well as the three monsters in a large crystal protected by 7 elements. Hence the 7 villages we now control. With the sacrifice, 7 elemental ancient weapons were created. Each weapon connected to one another to create the only thing capable of destroying the crystal and releasing the three tyrants. The reason for this was because if the world ever needed a power strong enough to settle a dispute, they would have to unearth the Dread tower and take down the 3 tyrants and collect the power. This was very dangerous so Endless hid each weapons in a certain part of each village. Only I know where the sand weapon is. The villages soon covered the barren wastelands and everything creating small prosperity and leaving the remnants of evil in the past. However, something is trying to unearth the Dread tower and rid us all. Hence why Dei and Deathy were possessed. We must work together to find this source and destroy it. When you all return to your villages, you will find a checklist and certain items you will need to complete the list. Please follow the list down to the tee…DES! Anyways, now that you know the story it’s important I tell you all, after each weapon is used, we will lose a bit of our power. So it’s wise to train and stay on top of your game. Use the arena all you’d like and bring your Vice-kages here to train as well. They will serve a purpose in this upcoming. With all being said, I dismiss you all. Return to your villages and get busy on those lists. Ill tends to Dei and Deathy. Thank you.”

Q took a deep sigh and the tome fell back into a pile of sand. The sand blew away and each kage nodded with a serious look. Q nodded back and they all rose from their seats and exited the palace one by one. Q ran up to Des and stopped him. Des brushed Q’s hand off of his shoulder and shot him a look. Q grunted at him and Des eased off.

“Des, I need you to find Ama soon. I know he is part of what’s going on. Do it soon. He knows where the Mist weapon is, and I know he is going to take it. Get on it quickly.”

Des nodded and disappeared from Q’s sight. Instantaneous transmission. Q arched his brow and clapped softly.
    We see Saba entering her chambers and noticing a piece of paper hanging from the ceiling. She enters cautiously and looks around. The paper blows from the breeze upon opening the large doors. Saba snaps her fingers and a small lightning bolt zaps the string holding the paper and it slowly floats to the floor. Saba approaches it cautiously until she notices the large “Q” on it. She sighs and picks up the paper and begins reading...

“Dear Saba,
    Your mission is to grab your vice-kage and go back to the summit to train. I have special plans for you. I won’t tell you of them on this paper for it could be stolen. See you in a few days.
    Sincerely, -Q.”

Saba sighs and snaps her fingers. Within an instant, a guard comes in standing at attention. She nods at him and he exits the room quickly. Saba always had a tight control over her village and the guards knew what her gestures meant. The guard soon returns with PeinQ. PeinQ was the vice-kage of storm village and a great friend of Saba’s. PeinQ salutes and Saba eases her off with a waving motion.

“PeinQ, prepare yourself for we are traveling to a sacred place upon high orders. Meet me back here in a day.”

“Aye-aye milady.”

PeinQ salutes again and rushes off clumsily. Saba chuckles a bit at her quirkiness and takes a seat in her throne. It felt so good to be back in her chair. Saba slumps down a bit and blows out all the air in her lungs. She snaps her fingers again and two guards rush it and slam the chamber doors shut. Saba smiles and reclines in the chair and closes her eyes. Time to sleep for a change.

Clair enters the gates of her fiery village with a smug look on her face. She walks by some villagers who bow down to her. As she walks through the village, she notices the entrance to the hero’s graveyard. This whole thing is a shrine to Endless and underneath it lays an evil power capable of destroying everything. Clair sighs and punches the gate causing one of the metal bars to bend. She storms off towards the large spire that is her tower. Clair storms past the guards outside the tower and slams open the doors.

“Thi! Where are YOU?”

Her voice echoes throughout the halls. A few seconds later, Thi comes rushing down the halls all recovered. Her injuries are gone and she is feeling up to par. Clair snorts at her and Thi stops in her tracks and her legs begin to shake.

“Thi, grab your stuff, we are going to a sacred place to train for a bit. Lock up my office chambers securely!”

“Y-yes ma’am.”

Thi turns around and darts off towards Clair’s office. Clair looks around at some of the open doors in her spire and screams loudly. Her triumphant voice echoes through all the rooms and each door starts to close. Clair smiles and walks out the large spire doors and sits down on the steps casually. She rests her head on her hand and sighs as her villagers walk around so aimlessly. Then Clair’s attention is directed towards the Graveyard, all this time it has been harboring three of the deadliest ninja ever. What will happen if they get set free? Clair ponders that for a moment before her train of thought is disrupted by Thi tripping out the spire door and down the stairs. She tumbles down them and takes a digger in the dirt. Clair chuckles a bit as Thi stumbles to get up with bags attached to each arm. She salutes Clair and they both walk towards the village gates.

Bano enters his village gates with a smile on his face. He can’t wait to see what task Q has left him. Upon entering the gates a scream of pain is heard throughout the streets. Bano’s look becomes serious as he darts towards the scream. With each screech, Bano could tell the pain was getting harder. As Bano rounded another corner he comes in contact with a large mud wall. He circles around it to find it’s shaped like a coliseum. Bano cocks his fist back and jams it into the mud. The earth begins to shake and rumble as the mud begins to deteriorate rapidly. As the last bit of mud falls, Bano see’s a young girl villager getting attacked by hooded ninja. He rushes over quickly and elbows one of them in the face. Saliva flies from under the hood and the ninja takes a spill in the mud. His body shakes a bit and Bano affixes his eyes on the other two hooded ninja.

They ninja look at each other and nod; they rush at Bano who is standing completely still. As they round him they simultaneously go in for the attack. Bano ducks and grabs the legs of one of them and throws him into the other sending them flying into their wounded comrade. They get back up and hand sign quickly. Bano stares at them and chuckles a bit. From the two ninjas hands flies out a large aura dragon. Bano’s eyes quickly widen as though he’s never seen such a jutsu. The element was unknown and that’s when Bano knew these weren’t ninja from another village. Bano hand signs and a giant earth wall appear in front of him to block the aura dragon. No prevail! The dragon charges through the Barrier and hits Bano dead on in the chest. Bano flies back gripping his chest smoking. The hooded ninja nod again and pick up their fallen comrade and quickly make a hastily retreat. Bano slowly gets up gripping his burning chest and begins slowly walking towards his Tower...They get back up and handsign quickly. Bano stares at them and chuckles a bit. From the two ninjas hands flies out a large aura dragon. Bano’s eyes quickly widen as though he’s never seen such a jutsu. The element was unknown and that’s when Bano knew these weren’t ninja from another village. Bano hand signs and a giant earth wall appear in front of him to block the aura dragon. No prevail! The dragon charges through the Barrier and hits Bano dead on in the chest. Bano flies back gripping his chest smoking. The hooded ninja nod again and pick up their fallen comrade and quickly make a hastily retreat. Bano slowly gets up gripping his burning chest and begins slowly walking towards his Tower...
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6)

Post by Toshii Tue Jul 13 2010, 01:44

hooray! awesome chapter~ :D
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6)

Post by Banouin Tue Jul 13 2010, 01:48

I like it. ^_^ Good job~ Keep it up.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Tue Jul 13 2010, 01:50

ohh i soooo will, now you know sorta what roles the elder admins play
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jul 13 2010, 03:21

Yay I'm Vice Kage! :D I liked it! :O :O Awesome chapter Des~
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Tue Jul 13 2010, 04:45

sweet
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 13:13

Suspense, good job, Des.. more plz :3
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jul 16 2010, 19:51

DUDE YOUR SPACING IS FIXED!

The idea of using Sand to tell a story is brilliant, by the way. Good mate.

That part at the end where it sort of repeated confused me though :P

Otherwise good chapter! I feel like the Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages finally has it's big plot and I am interested to see where it goes! And whether the three evil ninja make it out.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chap 6) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:50

quater wrote:DUDE YOUR SPACING IS FIXED!

Otherwise good chapter! I feel like the Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages finally has it's big plot and I am interested to see where it goes! And whether the three evil ninja make it out.

That... is a very good point :P
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:54

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    quater wrote:DUDE YOUR SPACING IS FIXED!

That... is a very good point :P
    It was nice not having to cross my eyes to read it :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 09:50