WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2)

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Empty The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2)

Post by Destinykil Sun Apr 04 2010, 01:42

Chapter II: Meeting of the Kages

Kage
    Summit. Middle of the WOTN land. Only kages are allowed entrance to this sacred
    place. Each month, they travel long distances to meet here and discuss topics
    at hand although, over the past few month, negotiations of many things have
    taken turns for the worse. The kages are now more secretive and on the
    defensive. The doors to the large temple swing open and in walk a line of
    people. Q the KazeKage, Deathy the KuroKage, Saba the RaiKage, Dei the HiKage,
    Clair the KajiKage, and Bano the YamaKage. Each takes a seat at their respected
    chairs around a large round table. They all look at one another cautiously,
    silence is soon broken.

“This
    has gone on long enough! Q I demand you pull your sand ninja from my village!”
    shouts Clair angrily.

“Sorry
    Clair, no can do. Got to keep an eye on after the last time you began to plot
    against me.” Replies Q in a cheery tone.

Clair
    slams her fist down on the table, it rattles and Q just smiles at her. Deathy
    and Dei look at each other and throw pieces of paper into the middle of the
    table. They weren’t much for talking and always communicated secretly. Bano
    picks up the pieces of paper and begins to read. His eyes light up and he
    starts to breathe heavily. He looks up at them and crinkles the paper and
    tosses them over his shoulder onto the floor.

“How did
    you find this out you two?” questions Bano.

Deathy
    and Dei look at each other and shrug. Bano arches his eyebrow and sighs, he can
    never get them to speak. Saba raises his hand but quickly puts it back down. He
    never reports anything at these meetings. He is just obligated to show up. Q
    claps his hands and lays them on the table.

“Well
    well, where is the Mizukage? Slacking off again?” states Q.

“Well,
    the pieces of paper those two psychics over there threw at us stated that Ama,
    the Mizukage of mist has taken off and disappeared. The village is without a
    kage for the moment.” Replies Bano.

As Q
    goes to open his mouth, the large doors slam open again. A large shadowy figure
    slowly walks in. All the kages rise to their feet, battle ready. Q puts up a
    sand shield, Deathy retreats into her own shadow, Dei forms two ice katanas,
    Bano covers his fists in rock, Clair forms a fire bow and arrow, and Saba readies
    his fingers to snap lightning. The figure walks forward a bit more and the
    lighting from outside reveals the person. The kages drop their guard, all
    except for Bano who runs at the figure charging his fist into the persons gut.
    The figure gasps for breath and falls to the ground wincing over in pain. The
    kages rush over and hold Bano back. Deathy and Dei help the person up.

“You!
    What are you doing here? Didn’t you get enough in the war!” shouts Bano
    struggling to get free.

“W-w-well
    now, s-someone i-isn’t quite ha-ha-happy. I’ve come here to let you know about
    the Mizukage’s disappearance. What do you intend to do about it?” replies Des.

Q shakes
    his head in a no manner and motions for Deathy and Dei to sit him down in one
    of the chairs. They nod in agreement and carry him over to a chair and place
    him down. Q creates sand cuffs and straps Des into the chair. HE squats down to
    eye level with Des and wipes his face.

“Well
    Des, how did you even get in here? Only kages can access this place. Answer carefully
    for you are in a room with the strongest ninja in the land.”

“Well
    ask the ANBU guards out front if they can even speak.”

Q raises
    and eyebrow and punches Des across the face. Des spits out some blood on the
    floor and chuckles a bit. Q grabs him by the face and throws him on the floor
    breaking the sand cuffs. Deathy and Dei now restrain Q. Saba helps Des up
    slowly and sits him back in the chair. Both Bano and Q are being restrained.
    Saba looks at Des and wipes the blood off of his mouth.

“Now then
    listen up Des. We are going to tell you exactly what we plan to do with Mist
    Village. Well they will for I have no clue.” States Saba.

Both
    Bano and Q settle down and are released. The kages gather round and begin
    whispering to each other. Every so often, one of them will check on Des to see
    if he is doing anything. They gather around Des and stare at him. Deathy gets
    down to eye level with Des and stares at him awkwardly for a minute or two. She
    rises and nods at Q. He smiles and claps his hands together.

“Des! We
    have made a decision. It seems as though you are a great fighter and possess
    many skills. And Even though you broke into the Sacred Kage meeting place, and
    even though Bano doesn’t like you too much, we’ve decided that you should take
    over as Mizukage. Deathy has seem the will in your heart and we all agree on
    it. Do you accept?” states Q in a blank manner.

Des’
    eyes light up and Bano snickers. Des stands up and all the kages flinch into a
    battle ready stance. Des extends his hand out and holds it there. Q extends his
    and they shake hands. A new Mizukage has been born. Q pats him on the shoulder
    and the kages all let out a small “hoo-ray”.

“Thank
    you for choosing me to become Mizukage. I won’t let you down.” Replies Des.

Bano
    sighs and shakes Des’ hand. They all converse for a short while and re-take
    their seats to get back to the matters at hand. Clair looks over at Q angrily.
    Q just smiles and shrugs. Des places his hands on the table and opens his
    mouth.

“So what
    do we plan to do about Ama? He is now a missing-ninja and highly dangerous.”

“Well he
    isn’t a big problem at the moment, why don’t we commemorate you for becoming
    Mizukage?” questions Bano.

Des
    tilts his head and Bano cracks his knuckles. Clair looks at him and sighs.
    Deathy and Dei sigh as well. Q and Saba just shrug it off. Bano rises from his
    chair and signals Des to follow him. Des reluctantly rises and follows Bano
    through a small corridor. The other Kages rise from their chairs slowly and
    follow as well. The corridor was dimly lit so Des couldn’t see where he was
    going but everyone else knew. Eventually, Bano and Des emerge into a giant
    arena. The arena replicates each village. Small mountains, a cascading
    waterfall, a small desert, an icy tundra, a fiery pit hole, a dark sphere, and
    a constant raging lightning storm. Des’ eyes shine as he takes in this glorious
    sight. The other Kages walk past them to the left and into a small booth.
    Spectators lounge as Saba calls it. Bano signals Des to follow him into the middle
    of the arena where it was a neutral fighting zone. He steps back and readies a
    fighting stance.

“We will
    fight! To test your skills. I have NO intention of holding back, so as soon as
    you hear the next lightning bolt crash, it’s time to fight.” States Bano.

Des
    readies his stance and stares down Bano. A silence comes across the arena. A
    lightning bolt crashes on the ground and Bano immediately disappears from
    sight. Des looks around bewildered and stands still.

“OH Des,
    don’t stand there, make it fun for me.”

Des
    looks all around but can see nothing. Bano appears behind him and elbows him in
    the back of the head. Des falls forward into a push-up position catching
    himself and Bano disappears again. Des quickly rises to his feet and makes a
    dash for the giant waterfall. His advantage in this fight. Des begins to pick
    up speed and the waterfall is getting closer. Des begins to pant and starts to
    slow down.

“Bad
    move Des. Prepare to get hurt for that.”

Bano
    appears in front of him and kicks the ground sending a shockwave of earth at
    Des causing him to tumble over. Bano then lifts a few rocks out of the ground
    and drops them on Des, whom is bracing himself now. The rocks crash onto Des
    and some dust kicks up. Bano chuckles. His chuckle is interrupted as the rocks
    fly in every direction and Des rises. He immediately whips Bano with a mist
    whip he created while under the rocks. The whip lashes across Bano’s face
    leaving a welt mark. Bano backs up and rubs his face. His expression turns to anger as he rushes at Des. The
    closer he comes, the more rocks he begins to hurl at Des. Des waves his hand in
    front of him and creates a water shield that causes the rocks to crumple. Bano
    sighs and crashes right into the shield. Des jumps back and his water shield
    dissipates into the air. A light mist surrounds the two now.

“GO
    BANO!” shouts Clair from the booth.

Bano
    looks over at her and smiles. Des comes crashing at Bano and throws a fist into
    his jaw. Bano’s head jerks to the side and he spits out blood. Bano jumps back
    and wipes the blood trickling from his mouth. He claps at the attempts Des is
    making. Des comes rushing again only this time Bano is ready. HE throws up a
    rock shield from the ground. Des’ foot crashes into the rock shield and some
    small pebbles fall from it. Bano laughs and punches the shield sending rock
    debris at Des. Small chips in the stones slice Des open all over his body. As
    blood falls from Des’ body to the floor a small aura surrounds him. Bano’s eyes
    slant back and forth at Des. The aura concentrates itself into a giant halberd.
    Des rushes at Bano and vaults into the air thrusting the spear at Bano’s torso.
    With ease, Bano slaps the halberd away causing it to smash into the ground
    breaking on impact. He chuckles a bit and Des looks at him with a smile. The
    particles from the halberd begin to slice Bano. Bits and bits pass through him
    causing him to bleed and some spots on him remain a light blue. Des jumps back
    and Bano begins scraping at his skin.

“What
    have you done to me? Tell me now!” shouts Bano.

“It’s
    rather simple. When you deflected the halberd causing it to smash, the
    particles spread out and they are infused with my chakra so I aimed them for
    you. And the ones stuck in your skin? That’s the better part of this jutsu.
    They will continue to turn your skin blue until that body part is frozen.”
    Explains Des.

The
    kages all stand up on their feet and gaze at Des. Bano, still scraping at his
    arms looks uneasy. His arms are slowly turning blue. Des snickers and lunges at
    him.

“Water
    style: Subzero Assassination!”

Des’
    hands turn an azure blue and his breath becomes visible. As he goes to jab Bano
    in the chest, he is stopped dead in his tracks. In between Bano and Des is Q. Q
    has Des by his wrist and is holding him in place with a few sand traps. Clair
    appears behind Bano and turns him towards her. She applies a coat of flame to
    Bano’s arms. As he screams in pain, the blue particles melt away and his skin
    turns back to normal. Clair and Bano walk off the field together and Q is left
    standing there with Des.

“Tell me
    where you learnt that jutsu? I’m curious. That was impressive.” Question Q.

“I was
    taught by the second Mizukage. Class S jutsu. Took me a year to perfect it.”
    Replies Des.

“Hmm,
    interesting. Although very dangerous. You were about to kill him. We don’t kill
    each other. Do it again and you will get hurt. Understand?”

“Yes,
    sorry. I got carried away.”

“We all
    know you are a war-hero and very skilled but watch it.”

With
    that being said, Q releases the restraints and Des’ body temp returns to
    normal. Q begins to walk back towards the other kages. Des soon follows him. As
    they all return to the booth, Deathy and Dei nod and begin to walk back to the
    round table. Saba shrugs and follows them. Bano stares angrily at Des and Clair
    walks him back as well. Q and Des are left in the arena alone. Des goes to open
    his mouth but keeps it shut. He has done enough for today. He and Q follow the
    others. Back in the meeting room, all the other kages are seated except for Q
    and Des. Q walks in with Des not far behind and raises his hands.

“Kages,
    thank you all for coming, I don’t think we have anymore business so you can all
    return to your villages now.” States Q.

The
    kages all let out a small victory breath and begin to exit the meeting room. As
    Des begins to walk out, he is stopped by Q’s hand across his chest. They look
    at each other and Q motions for him to take a seat. Des replies with a nod and
    sits down in his chair. Q does the same and lays his hands across the table.

“Des,
    now that you’re a kage you have responsibilities. What happened a few minutes
    ago, unacceptable. I know your power. They don’t, take it easy and focus more
    on rebuilding a war-torn village. We meet here every month. But tell me, how
    did you find out about this place? Only a select few ninja know where this
    place is.”

“Well Q,
    after Ama deserted the village, the Imperials tried to cause some havoc by
    keeping information from the people. I ended up fighting them to find out what
    happened. After I gained entrance to the Mizukage’s tower I stumbled up to
    Ama’s chambers and found his notes from some former meeting, and like the ninja
    he is, he had a map to this place.”

Q nods
    while Des explains the rest of his story to his journey up here. When he
    finishes Q reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small hourglass. He slides
    it across the table to Des. Des embraces the catch careful not to break it. He
    holds it up into the light and the sand is pouring downward. Des tips it
    upsidedown and the sand pours upward. He looks lost.

“Des
    this is a nonreversible hourglass. When the sand finally runs out, a full scale
    war will occur. You think I don’t know what goes on around the lands? I’m
    telling you this because I want you on my side. I’ve given another kage one of
    these as well. I can’t tell you who but in due time you will see. Until then, I
    bid you goodbye.”
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2)

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:22

awesome des! :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2)

Post by quater Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:14

I liked this one, too. ^^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:44

thank you Q, had to make you seem like supreme ruler, and you got a cool head on your shoulders
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Apr 19 2010, 10:31

So whens the next one coming?
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 11:37

glad you brought that up, ive been working on it recently, have a page or two more and it should be up
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Apr 19 2010, 11:42

Sweet~
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 12:46

however bano, you are to beta read it for me? well what ive got so far

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 09:45