WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Untamed- Chapter two

xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Untamed- Chapter two Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Untamed- Chapter two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Untamed- Chapter two Empty Untamed- Chapter two

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Sun Jun 06 2010, 22:37

Nice got the next chapter out.

Chapter Two- It's only the beginning

Like a sly little fox, Makiko raced back to her home. “Well if your
    there you might want to make sure that Kiko don’t see you since Ryouji,
    Kyouichi and I are going.” She hears, Makoto’s voice mentioned as he was
    walking out of the kitchen, he dropped his backpack staring at his younger
    sister. “I knew there was more, so what else do you all refuse to say now?” She snapped at them, just as Bano walks back in. “Yamakage? Why?” She continued after feeling his presence, then walks in Q. “Ryuu, he was asked to. We’ve lost to many already in battle.” Kazekage says to her, she turns around looking them both in their eyes searching for anything to see if it were a lie.

She sighs, not once noticing their
    words to be false. “Very well.” She whispers, turning on her heel leaving the
    room, just as she gets to the door behind both Bano and Q. “Makiko-chan.” Bano calls, she looks to him. “Yes, Yamakage?” She responds, he hands her a scroll from over her shoulder. “That is your next mission, you will leave in three days as dawn.” He ordered, her fingers clutch around the scroll as she takes her leave.

“Let’s go.” Makoto announces, dashing out the door as the rest of his elder brothers soon followed, Q leaves with them as they all headed on back to the village. Just as they all reached the gates there standing where other shinobi. “Clair?” Q says, seeing her leaning up against the wall along with another. “We just wished to see you off.” Replies Clair, smiling so brightly. “Farewell Lady Clair and Yoyo sensei” Makoto says as they all passed them both leaving. Yoyo sighed heavily, while shaking her head as she started to walk on ahead of Clair. Makiko’s flowing black and silver hair moved with the whispering wind, her thoughts drifted as someone approached her silently.

An arm placed softly on her shoulder, she
    turns meeting her son’s golden orbs. “Gio?” She asks, unsure which blood it
    was, Zergio’s head shakes left to right.
    “Omega.” He darkly slithers, she nods smiling.
    “Ome, what brought you out?” She laughs. Even thought Makiko was over two hundred and twenty-five years old, she still resembled a child, although she is far from it. “Jay…” He says simply, his tone full of disgust. “Not true, he just popped out.” Shouts Jay. Omega’s personality just blew off his shouting brother, completely ignoring him. “Damn.” Jay mutters under his breath, he looks up his shining silver orbs glowing in the moon’s light just as Zergio’s did. “Boys, let’s go home.” Makiko says breaking the sudden silence.

The three walk down the dark path leading home, silence swept through like a foggy thick cloud. She unlocks, opens the door as Jay closes it. Jay goes to his room as did Zergio, who as they walked calmed back down into his normal self. That night Makiko stayed down stairs, sipping some red wine as she watched the fire blaze over and over in the pit before her. Sleep soon came over her, although it was bitter to her. Makiko’s dreams were of the past and how she came around meeting the children she’s taken in.
    “No-no!” She screams, this got both Jay and Zergio to rush out their beds.

“Mom!” They both shout in unison, attempting to wake her. The fit only caused her to reside still asleep, Zergio touched the temple of her forehead to ease her of the straining thoughts the dwelled. Jay started to walk back but stopped mid way as he says to Zergio. “Do you think we’ll be able to finish our mission tomorrow when we leave?”
    Zergio’s golden eyes looks up, his expression completely emotionless. “Yes.”
    He simply replies, Jay turns around facing him, as he asks. “Even with your
    demon blood sealed? I mean mom is the only other that can unseal it without
    making you angry. Besides do you think she will be mad if she wakes up and we’re
    not here?” Zergio walks to his older brother, nodding his head as he passes
    him. “Jay, mom is mom. She isn’t stupid nor weak.” He says, closing his bedroom
    door, Jay mumbles under his breath walking and closing his door.

~~~Before Dawn~~~

“Check, yep and check.” Jay says
    closing up his weapons bag, he opens his bedroom door, then closes its. “Hey
    Zero.” Jay calls out, and Zergio pops his head over the door frame from the
    kitchen “Zergio, and we have a problem.” Gio says, pointing in the kitchen. “What?”
    Jays says walking over, there standing in the kitchen talking to mom was there
    older sister, who always makes fun of them both; Kuno. “Aw crap come on!” Jay
    shouts out of the blue, making both Kuno and Makiko look at him. “I thought you
    weren’t coming until later.” Gio says, almost questioning. Kuno walks over
    taking out two collar, and two leashes.

“I left early there fore I am
    early, now my lovely brothers…which one of you puppies want to go first.” She
    laughs, hysterically. Zergio and Jay look at each other sweat dropping, Jay
    grabs Zergio’s sleeve dragging him out before he turns with Jay shouting as
    they leave. “Bye mom, be back soon!” Makiko walks to the door as Kuno mutters
    fowl words to them, then she looks at her mother. “You have to admit it was
    funny to see Jay run, right mom?” Kuno asks, Makiko smiles then pokes Kuno on
    the nose as she says softly. “It may have been, but don’t pick on your brothers
    so much Kuno.” Kuno nods with agreement, but closes the door going to her room
    to rest. “Oh hey mom, I saw Thicup and Toshii.” Kuno says.

“Really, are they well?” Makiko
    asks. “Yes they are, and from what I am told they’re going to be here next
    month for Jay’s party. “ Kuno says sticking her tongue out while making a sour
    face, when Makiko sees it she turns out laughing unable to hold it in no
    longer.

Hopefully the third chapter will be out really soon too until then I hope you like and enjoy ^^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Untamed- Chapter two 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Untamed- Chapter two 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Untamed- Chapter two Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :
    Untamed- Chapter two Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Untamed- Chapter two Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Untamed- Chapter two Empty Re: Untamed- Chapter two

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 06 2010, 22:56

niiice~ :3 haha gio and Jay XD
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Mon Jun 07 2010, 21:37

hehe I figured it would be a good laugh with them ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Untamed- Chapter two 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Untamed- Chapter two 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Untamed- Chapter two Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 18 2010, 10:49

mhm :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 03:19