WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2

Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Empty Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2

Post by Azarni_Rin Wed Dec 30 2009, 14:27

Click for Chapter 1!

Chapter 2

The wind blew lightly at the girl's hair. She slipped a pink streak in her brown hair behind her ear. The girl had finally found her way to WOTNopolis,
    the city her mother had always wanted to travel to. Not because of the
    sights, not because of the money that could be made, but the blood.
    Yes, Toshii was a vampire. Half vampire, really. She licked her lips deciding who she should drain first but then decided to wait. She looked to the right, then to the left. First thing was to find shelter. Faster than she expected, she found rent in an apartment block on the third floor across some building that looked like it used to be a bar.
    Someone knocked on her door.
    "Yes?" She went to answer it.
    "Hi! I'm Resh and she's Rin! We're your neighbours!" They both smiled.
    Toshii thought of drinking their blood but dismissed the thought.
    "Hi," She smiled, "I'm Toshii." Then you thought of your stomach rather than your thirst. "Um...know a place where i could eat?"
    "Yeah, theres a bar across the street..." Resh faded.
    "But its..uh...under renovations..." Rin finished for her.
    "Yeah...figured."
    "Theres a little ramen shop at the end of the block," Rin drew Toshii a map, "Here you go."
    "Thanks," Toshii said and left for her food.
    "Another neighbour," Resh shrugged.
    "Another problem," Rin laughed.
    ~
    "Hey, have you seen that new neighbour of ours?" Resh asked two days later.
    "Hm? uh.....what was her name....Roshii? Moshii? Toshii! That was it!," Rin
    silently praised herself, "No, i havent seen her. What about it?"
    "I...Im a bit worried," Resh whispered, "She's new and its a big city..think she got lost?"
    "Resh, the ramen shop we gave her directions to isnt that far," Rin rolled her eyes, "No way could someone get lost!"
    "But...."
    "Alright! we'll go look for her," Rin stomped out.
    When they reached the door of the ramen shop, they asked the owner if he saw a girl about 5 ft with brown hair and a pink streak.
    "Yeah, she came in a couple days ago. seemed awful lost. She couldnt find her table again when she got up to go to the washroom,"
    Resh and Rin looked at each other.
    "She went out that way," The shop keep pointed to the back door.
    "Uh..thanks...."
    We said and continued looking for her. After hours of searching, Rin decided to use Q's special power. She could probably track things down with the sound waves. Not only could she hear but she could probably 'see' with the sound waves. She and resh found a clear area and Rin put her hand on the ground. The freshly cut grass was prickly against her bare hand. She transmitted sound waves and waited with her eyes shut. She could feel the moving creatures under ground. She could feel the creatures above ground.
    There! Rin opened her eyes. "She's in the cafe across the nearest police station," Rin stood up and leaded the way.
    Ten minutes later when they had finally found the poor girl, she was stuck in the cafe, lost.
    "Toshii!" Rin called and Toshii turned their way.
    "Rin! Reshii!!" She called back.
    "Where were you?!" Resh hugged her.
    Toshii trembled, "Lost..." She said in a small voice.
    "..here?" Rin crossed her arms.
    Toshii nodded.
    "For two days? you were still in the area and theres a police station right there!" Rin pointed at the building.
    "It's a big cafe, okay?!" Toshii shouted.
    "And not a large enough brain," Rin muttered.
    "What was that?!" Toshii asked.
    "I said let's get you home now," Rin smiled. A fake smile, but they couldnt tell the difference. Reshii knew Rin was a nice girl but when she misses an episiode of CSI, Rin's attitude changed. Resh helped toshii back to her apartment while Rin said good bye and slammed the door.
    ~
    Blood was what Toshii thirsted for. Rich, red, luscious liquid. She went out once every two weeks to feed. Usually, she wouldnt find her way back. Fortunate enough for her, Ureshii would go out and find her. Rin didnt. Rin gave up looking for Toshii after a month but she still helped occasionally.
    Carefully, Toshii tried to remember which way she went. She failed. Once again, she called Ureshii on her cell phone and waited for her to pick her up. She sat on a wooden bench as she waited and looked around. Fingering her
    mother's ruby necklace, she thought back to the days when both her parents were alive.
    "Ow! Hey! Stop it! No! it's my cake!" Someone
    said from above her. Toshii looked up and a boy about the age of 13
    fell out of the tree. "Ouch! Damn pigeons.." The brown haired boy grumbled and rubbed his head. Then a plate of cake fell on top of him.
    Toshii couldnt help but let out a laugh.
    "Hey! Whatchu think is so funny?!" The boy shouted.
    "Aha! Nothing," Toshii laughed and stood up as Reshii approached them with, what a surprise, Rin!
    "Im only here cuz theyre repeating the episode of CSI," Rin crossed her
    arms then noticed the cake covered boy. "Whats with him?"
    "He fell out of the tree!" Toshii smiled.
    "Oh noes! Is that cake?!?" Rin's mood suddenly changed.
    "Chocolate..." The boy mumbled as Rin tried to save what was left of the cake but then gave up.
    "What's your name?" Resh asked nicely.
    "....Shiro," he looked away and licked some cake off is face.
    ~
    "Nooooos! Go away, poopy head!" A little girl cried.
    "Come on, sweet cake, it'll be alright," the man chided.
    "Nooooooo!!!!"
    The girl cried as she was being pulled so an isolated area. Then she
    remembered something an old friend had told her to do when she was in
    trouble. "PEPPPPPEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!"
    The man seemed confused. "Peppers?" He repeated.
    All at once, the girl was let go and the man was flung against the wall.
    "Whoops, sorry," Another girl stuck her tounge out at the man as she
    skipped to her friend. "I told you to be careful, Thi!"
    "I was b-but..." ThiCup was almost to tears.
    "Have a sweet and be on your way, kay?" The girl smiled, "I cant always be transporting from my life and save you all the time."
    "I-I..." The poor girl sniffled.
    "Guess what? Today I met a guy who can fly, just like you! Except he doesnt have wings," Thi's friend ran her fingers through her black hair.
    "R-really?"
    "Yup!"
    The girl sat down on a garbage can in the alley they were in and swung
    her legs, "But I dont think he's like you. I dont think he's an angel," She smiled.
    Thi's happiness died down a bit. She had been sent out of heaven and God had not contacted her. Then her wings changed to a black color and she always felt cold. Her friend had found her one cold winter day but she never told her sister, Ureshii. Thi had never met Ureshii but she had seen her. Her friend was nice but tried to have Thi live in WOTNopolis on her own.
    "Youre the same age as me," she said ,"You should be able to live on your own." Then she would smile, "WoTNopolis is a large city and you can easily get a job, then live as youd like!" And with that, she would leave.
    The girl told ThiCup to only call for her, with the word 'peppers', when she needed help. Serious help. This happened once or twice each month. Sometimes in the middle of CSI, sometime when she was in the middle of taking a shower. ThiCup knew she could transport. It wasnt her original power but the girl had copied some other person's power. The woman didnt
    know. She never will.
    "Well! Gotta go!" The girl waved at ThiCup and disappeared. Thi sighed and let her long white hair float around her when the breeze acted up. She looked about and randomly chose a direction to walk in as God's fallen angel.

=.= stupid format. I still dont know how to fix it....and and thank you, yoyo for telling me how to do it :D Reshii told me before but it didnt work before Dx

Last edited by Azarni_Rin on Wed Dec 30 2009, 16:02; edited 3 times in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Empty Re: Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2

Post by Yoyo Wed Dec 30 2009, 15:47

Code:
    [url=link goes here]Chapter # Here![/url]

For chapter two it'd be
    Code:
    [url=http://www.wayoftheninja.org/jiraiya-s-fanfic-corner-f38/other-side-of-wotnopolis-chapter-1-t6594.htm#1440230]Chapter One Here[/url]
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Wed Dec 30 2009, 15:59

thank you yoyo :D Ill be sure to try it :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Dec 30 2009, 16:08

awesome Yoyo
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Other Side of WOTNopolis Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Wed Dec 30 2009, 21:17

Yay Yoyo~ ^_^ I tried before...didn't work D:
    But good story XD
    As soon as I heard "That's my cake" I guess who it was. I was right ._.
    XD d(^_^)b Awesome job Rinny~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 06:46