WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Endless Nothing
Destinykil
Azarni_Rin
D-Dei
SickSelfishSyQo
theBOSS.
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Yoyo
Always-Abby
quater
14 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 5

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 5

Post by quater Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:18

WOTNOPOLIS: 5 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 5

Wisps of cold air blew through an even colder, darkened room. One single light-bulb hung at the entrance. The figure of a giant sat behind its enormous desk and ruffled papers around. He then pressed the intercom, placed at the upper right hand side. His finger alone nearly overtook the olarge button. “Miss Judai, please send Punkfilter in right away.”
    It was strange that the report on the East hadn't come. Punkfilter was unusually timely in his reports, unlike the other two. The intercom buzzed back. “He's just come in. I will send him up right away.”
    The man behind the desk had grown tired of looking at the reports. Each gang was haplessly killing themselves and going nowhere. Nothing he could use. The clear ‘ding’ of the elevator told him Punkfilter had arrived as the metallic doors slid open.
    “This report had better be interesting,” TFK ordered. “I haven't had anything worthy of interest in this city for days. I'm considering blowing something up just for that reason.”
    Punkfilter grinned at his boss's nature. As dark and foreboding as he was to everyone else, Punkfilter knew he liked to cause chaos and pain in every direction, only to keep him content.
    “As informant of the East,” Punkfilter began, “it is usually very simple picking up the minutiae of a district that does little. My report is late because there have been interesting happenings.”
    “The East is a hole where the bad gangs go to bury themselves. Nothing of too much interest could be happening there,” TFK said as he skimmed through the report. “The Eagle gang? GP?”
    “It's the gang from earlier, master. The sound boy, the kama guy, and that girl.” He smiled to himself as he remembered his encounter with her. “They are growing in power and numbers. They have not only solidified their claim to the East, but they are have decimated the number of gangs there. They could claim the East.”
    “They will not survive. You and I have seen their strength. The other gangs will not allow them,” TFK laughed. “Besides, they rule the small unwanted filth of the East. But I, who rules the city, could have them squished in a heartbeat.”
    “I know that someone is trying to defeat the East. And the Eagles are being used as the weapon,” Punkfilter said as he handed a note to TFK. “I don't know who wrote it, but the plan seems obvious. And I can guess who wrote it, if you'd like.”
    “Not necessary. Good find, but this is obvious.”
    Punkfilter laughed a bit wickedly. “It seems my duties as informant won't be necessary. The East is about to commit suicide against itself.”
    “I hope it goes well,” TFK smiled. A bit of news worth reading, at least.

Renden felt the presence quietly fading. The presence of death untamed. In front of him Destinykil was staring down and smiling at a wall. A sticky red substance reflected the low light overhead as the sun began to settle. “You killed this gang yourself, huh?” Renden muttered.
    “Yes, the excellent me, has done it, indeed,” Destinykil smiled deep. “I have a vision for the East. No, make it all of WOTNopolis. Why not, why not do it, Renden?” he asked. “We could paint the entire city in the color of red. The beautiful crimson. And me, the excellent me, indeed, I could rise above. I could rise above and take from those who sit above. I could rise above, and take from them, and paint them red.”
    Renden knew to avoid the look in his eyes and didn’t face him. After his sword had tasted blood he was hardly conversational. “So, it seems that the gang has been made excellent use of, so far. I've just sent out word of the attack.”
    Destinykil quietly drew an eagle on the wall with blood. “They were a lot help. This shall be their memorial into the new world, indeed,” he cackled.
    “We shall capture the leader tonight before the attack. I do not like him. Will you oversee to this?” Renden asked cautiously.
    “Yes, the girl shall be slain,” he said.
    “No, the leader. The sound guy,” Renden corrected.
    “No kama's will defeat me,” Destinykil smiled.
    “Erm, of course,” Renden shrugged. “So, you will oversee the bomb and make sure the fools don't know it’s there?”
    “Of course,” Destinykil smiled. “The excellent me, can handle this breezy job and then I will join you in the blood bath of our enemies.”

Yoyo looked over her shoulder. “Is he still here?”
    “As long as he lets me nap, I don't care. Unlike some people,” Bano attacked.
    “Wasn't asking you. And if you're looking for beauty sleep, apparently 24/7 isn't cutting it,” Yoyo snapped back.
    “It cut it for your mum last night,” Bano poked. “I'm going to the bathroo—”
    “Karate Pow!” shouted the man in his typical phrase that was remembered for planning stupidity. “Aha! Bano fell perfectly for my trap in the bathroom.”
    Bano looked around and sat back down. He wasn't going now. Q on the other hand just raced through several Cherry Cokes and was making his way there.
    It wasn't long after Q went inside that he screamed and ran out. “The freedom is an angry starfish doing in there?”
    “Haha! My plan worked!” Jake jumped in glee. Bano wandered over to see what he meant and saw a starfish in the bathroom with a frowning face drawn on a post it pressed over him.
    “Er, yeah. Its, really menacing Q. Um, good job Jake?” Bano said confused.
    “I do believe men are regressing,” Yoyo muttered to herself.
    “Hey! Don't lump me in with those two morons,” Bano growled. “I’m so on a different level.”
    “You, Jake, shall be called Jake the Great!” Q exclaimed to the blonde boy. “Because your attack was so triumphant.”
    Bano bonked Q for giving away his nickname. Q mumbled an ‘ow’ and rubbed the top of his head as Bano turned away dejectedly. A small black dog picked up its tired head from Q’s bed, hearing the joyous Jake and jumped off. The soft pitter-patter of his paws made Q turned to him and picked him up, scratching his left ear softly. “Hey, guys, I'm going to walk Cherry Coke. I’ll be back later,” Q said the group, and with that he was out the door.
    “We are the weirdest gang on earth,” Bano grumbled.
    “That's because I conquered you,” Jake nodded.
    “Did anyone even notice I was here?” Clair spoke up, frowning at the fact
    that she was obviously ignored.

Q watched the little black ball of fur walk down the street. It constantly stopped to sniff at whatever its nose would catch. As the small dog did this, Q looked up. Q noticed there were no stars out. “Weird, WOTNopolis never has stars,” he said to the confusion of nearby vendors.
    Little Cherry Coke happily sniffed the air and attacked anyone who got close enough to him. He liked to playfully stand up on people, even though dogs aren't supposed to do that. Q didn't stop him, though, because he figured it was Bano's job to train him. Although, he did stop Cherry Coke when he got into some trash. Trash littered the streets everywhere.
    Things were unusually quiet. Q only counted two cars having gone by on the street the entire time they were out. And even the vendors sensed that something wasn't right as Q saw many were closing shop at 8 o’clock.
    Q decided it was probably just because everyone was tired. In fact, things were going great till he heard a tiny little sniff sound. Q looked at Cherry Coke and picked him up quickly. “Cherry Coke! You sneezed! Help! We need a veterinarian! He sneezed!”
    Q looked around wildly. That was when he saw the street was dead empty. Cherry Coke licked his cheek at being picked up. Q then decided the sneeze probably wasn't as bad as he thought. As he came to this decision he noticed the spot he was standing in was getting brighter rather quickly. He turned and saw a pair of headlights staring at him.
    “Hey! Is that your dog?” he heard a man with a choked cough yell.
    “Yes, it is! His name is Cherry Coke,” Q affirmed.
    “Get in quick!” a guy shouted as he threw open a side door to the van. Q hopped in with Cherry Coke bundled in his arms, with no question to the stranger. The chairs were not uncomfortable, and the van was extremely dirty with refuse in every direction.
    “Why?” Q asked realizing this was the kind of question you should ask beforehand.
    “That sneeze! We saw your dog sneeze,” the front seat driver, who was wearing a hat, said as if it explained all.
    “So?” Q asked unsurely.
    Tick, tick, tick.
    A man sitting next to the driver was wearing a pair of sunglasses and just smirked. One other person was in the back of the van with Q. “May I see your dog?” the man asked quietly.
    “Yes,” Q smiled and handed him Cherry Coke. The man was sweating and he looked nervously around. Q also noticed that the two men in the front seemed to be glaring a little at the man in the backseat with Q.
    “You see,” the man's voice was shaky. “That sneeze is a common side effect of rabies.”
    Q gasped. He hadn't thought that it would be that serious. Poor Cherry Coke!
    “We can help you with him. We're taking you to our dog hospital on the outskirts of town.”
    Q nodded and grabbed the man's shoulder. The guy instantly flinched back but then smiled a shaky smile. “Thanks very much, I appreciate it. Cherry Coke is very important to me,” Q said to him sincerely.
    Tick, tick, tick, tick.
    Instead of seeming appreciative the guy seemed to feel as if this were a worse punishment than a reprimand. “What's your name?” Q asked the nervous man.
    “I'm, uh, well,” the man shook. Q noticed the two drivers quietly glaring again. “Call me Shinobi's Redemption,” the man finally grasped.
    “Nice to meet you, I'm Q,” Q said. “How do you know so much about dogs?”
    The man pet Cherry Coke quietly and seemed to agonize at the friendly talk. “Look,” the man dropped his voice. “Your dog is...”
    “Your dog is in serious trouble,” the man upfront said then coughed. He seemed to cutoff anything that Shinobi might have meant. Shinobi's face immediately dropped and he hung his head.
    “Yes, your dog is in grave danger, just trust us,” the man in sunglasses said. He had no real emotion behind it. He seemed as if he'd rather be somewhere else.
    “Thanks then,” Q said gratefully. Shinobi's hands continued to shakily pet Cherry Coke as sweat ran down his brow. “Hey, are you sure you're alright, Shinobi? You seem to be sicker than my dog,” Q laughed to himself. “And does anyone else hear a ticking noise?”
    Tick, tick, tick, tick
    Shinobi just nodded abstractly. “Wait, ticking noise?”
    “Yeah, it’s annoying,” Q explained, but Shinobi just shrugged it off.
    He then looked Q in the eye. Q could sense determination behind his gaze. Shinobi's hand picked up a pen off the floor and Q saw him write something down on the palm of his hand while carefully monitoring the front two men's movements.
    “What are you doing?” the man in sunglasses angrily shouted and turned around.
    Tickticktickticktick.
    At that moment Shinobi put his hand to Q's face and read the words that were etched quickly onto the sweating skin:
    Get out!
    Q suddenly recognized the ticking noise and wrenched Cherry Coke out of the man's arms and threw the door open. The van started to swerve as the front two passengers pulled out guns and turned to shoot them.
    Q felt his shoulder blade pull forward, forcing his body to slam the pavement of the road. He had wrapped himself around Cherry Coke so Q knew that he was safe. But the impact created by the fall onto his arm caused him to cry out in agony. A trickle of blood ran down the side of his head and blurred his vision. A fire was letting off intense amounts of heat nearby and he could hear someone else screaming out in pain. Q stumbled to his feet and felt his vision returning to him slowly.
    Q had fallen out of the vehicle when the two men shot into the back of the car. The sound of the bullets exiting the weapon and whirring through the air had disturbed Q to the point that he lost control of his senses for a few long moments. Luckily, besides whimpering quietly in his arms, Cherry Coke seemed safe. Q was surprised the bomb had gone off so close. It had barely made it another hundred feet down the road.
    Q suddenly noticed that the pained crying was that of Shinobi. “Help me! Oh Lord!” he cried helplessly, “He promised! He promised!”
    “Who promised?” Q questioned aloud. A voice shocked Q to his core when it answered.
    “I promised they'd come back alive,” a voice thundered close behind him. Q spun around and almost tripped at the sound of his voice.
    Q watched as a man wearing a dark hood crept towards the incident and moved some of the wreckage. His arm shot out from under the cloak so quickly Q's eyes almost hadn't followed it. Deep into the smoking flame it dragged a screaming body out. Q instantly recognized the terror stricken face of Shinobi Redemption covered in blood.
    “Please, please! I'm sorry! Please!” the bloodied man begged.
    From underneath the cloak, his other hand shot out, and in this hand was a sword. Q watched the flames dance in the sword's mystical reflection. The sword was almost transparent and it seemed to have a tinge of a glow in it. Q gasped when the sword was plunged from the height that Destinykil held it at and deep into Shinobi's side. Shinobi’s breath was taken out of him instantly, and he began to choke. Destinykil smirked and laughed cruelly.
    “How's that feel? You failure, you couldn't even die right!” he cackled. “Indeed, the almighty me had to do it in the end. The sword wants blood.”
    In that moment Destinykil surged the sword deeper and ripped it to the right, revealing the inside of Shinobi's opened chest. Q’s eyes widened and he grabbed the small dog quivering behind his leg and quietly placed him behind a pillar. He ripped some cloth off of his sleeves and tied the pieces together, leashing Cherry Coke to the column.
    Q stood before the large blood puddle that contained Destinykil and his kill in its center. “Why did you do that? Why did you kill your own loyal man?” Q asked quietly, yet sternly.
    “The sword requested it, indeed,” Destinykil answered simply as he cracked his neck to the left, and then to the right. “Plus, the soldier failed. My sword should have been drinking your blood, and instead it had to make do with his, indeed. Not that it matters. The almighty me can finish a squirt like you off, indeed.”
    Q stared at his sneakers, which had soaked up a small amount of blood. “Why do you want to kill me?” he questioned.
    “It’s a part of Renden's plan. We have decided to conquer the East. You should fear for your friends, for your hideout shall come under a devastating attack. Oh no, today ends the East as a multitude of gangs, and begins the East as the Empire of the Serpent!” Destinykil cackled obnoxiously. Q watched as he swung his sword coarsely into the air, making a light whistling noise.

[/font][/color][/font][/color]
    (END OF PART 1 Chapter 5. Continue reading below.)

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:28; edited 5 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 5

Post by quater Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:26

(Part 2 Chapter 5)

Q lifted his eyes to look at the smirking man before him, and slowly pointed a finger at him. “If my gang is in danger, I don't have time to meddle with you. My gang is strong, but I need to help. And,” Q said, taking a step closer, “for every drop of blood you spilled from Shinobi's body, I am making you pay for by seven times.
    Destinykil's sword stopped swinging and he pointed it back at Q. His face contorted into an uncontrollable smile. “Indeed, you will try. But my blood has never been spilled in battle. Not since I earned this amazing sword. Indeed, the almighty me shall be painting the streets red with slaughter tonight.”
    Q had no intention of listening to any more. He dashed across the street and threw a kick towards Destinykil's face. Destinykil reacted by swinging the sword for Q's foot. Q's foot escaped the space without being cut or making the impact he had desired. However, a left hand quickly grabbed Destinykil's and shoved it up into the air. Q smiled and sent a knee digging into Destinykil's ribs while holding onto his arm.
    Destinykil's body started to crumble under the force of the impact. Q held him up with his own hand and slammed another punch into his stomach before letting go. Blood spilled out the sides of Destinykil's mouth as he hit the ground. “Indeed, you, indeed,” he coughed as his legs shakily tried to support his body as he stood up. “I can tell you've fought someone with a weapon like mine before.”
    “My friend, Bano,” Q began, eyeing his opponent, “he's extremely adept at cutting things. When he and I trained together as kids his kama would cut me good. But after all those days of training, I realized the simple counterattack to a man with a weapon like that,” Q explained. “If I can grab a hold of your hand, you can't swing the weapon towards me anymore.”
    Destinykil started to swing his sword at the air again and a tiny whistling noise made him smile. “Hehe, indeed indeed. A classic counter offense if I've ever seen one. But, you know,” Destinykil laughed. “I have the one sword on Earth that won't work on.”
    Q dived forward and grabbed Destinykil's hand again and pushed it above his head. Destinykil's grin grew larger as Q's fist headed straight for his brow.
    Q fell face forward to the ground. He coughed heavily as the sword manufactured itself around the hilt held in Destinykil's hand. “What?” Q gasped as he felt the toe of Destinykil's shoe drive into his rib cage.
    “What you ask? What oh, what indeed!” Destinykil shrieked happily. Q punched the ground and Destinykil flew back. Q had manipulated a wave right into the spot Destinykil had stood and knocked him to the ground.
    Q used that moment wisley and raced forward with his palm outstretched. “I'm going to make you explode,” Q muttered bitterly as the man yelled curses into the damp air. As Q's palm reached for Destinykil's chest, the sword again disappeared. Q knew better this time and pulled his hand back quickly from the field. He had begun to figure out this strange technique.
    “How does it do that?” Q asked as the sword began to materialize onto the hilt.
    Destinykil screamed with glee. “Indeed, yes! Indeed! It’s a pity you pulled your hand back. Although if you hadn't you'd of lost it.
    Q had gotten tired of the threats and mindless ranting. He punched the ground again and the spot Destinykil stood jumped forward. Destinykil landed on his side and glared. “Enough of the silly games and stupidity and just tell me,” Q ordered.
    Destinykil continued to glare as he stood back up. “They didn't tell me you could manipulate the earth like that.”
    “It’s not very powerful, so I don't use it much. But with you, close range isn't working, so this is all I can do. If you press a powerful wave of any kind into something you can cause vibrations. Imagine, the beach,” Q said matter of fact. “Now that I've explained my attack tell me yours.”
    “Fine, you're so dull. My sword's properties aren't made of metal, or iron, but of a specialized crystal. It’s magnetized in a way that it works off people's chakra. It can tune itself to a chakra frequency and then follow its patterns. I'm not a scientist, so I can't fully explain it. I do know it's very rare to find. In fact, I believe only the North and South pole's can create them due to the odd magnetic fields there. Anyway, so these fields tune themselves to frequencies and a bunch of science, indeed. The almighty me just happened to find a sword infused with this property. Whenever I wish I can command it to take a more vapor form. Instead of one sharp edge it disintegrates into a cloud of thousands of tiny sharp edges on a molecular level. That's how it drinks blood. You can't see it, but by the time your hand senses its power, you've already lost that part of your body. It can even cut through blood, which is how it drinks blood,” Destinykil lectured. “You somehow sensed the first attack and only lost the skin around your knuckles. You are quite powerful.”
    Q scratched his head in contemplation. “Do you think they make these crystals in Santa Claus's North Pole factory?”
    Destinykil's eyes narrowed and turned red with rage as he swung his sword repeatedly at Q. “Such indignation! Indeed, I tell you the secret to the almighty me and you have the audacity to treat me like this?” Destinykil growled.
    Q stepped back and slid away from each blow. Q could feel the air hit him in the face each time the sword was swung so he knew just how powerful this attack was. Sweat and blood spilled out of every open wound the two men had as they moved rhythmically to Destinykil's swings. Q watched as each swing cut into the air and the whistling noise became louder with each strike.
    Destinykil's hand finally calmed and he stopped their bloody dance across the street. The world was silent between the two men, except for the flames of the nearby truck. Destinykil spoke, and the sword seemed to fall away out of existence, like mist. Q backed away from the spot, but his body shuddered. Blood spilled out of his mouth as the hilt of the sword pressed into his stomach.
    “I also can rebuild it around the hilt whenever I like. You cockily thought if you could stay away from where it disappeared you were okay. That is why, the almighty me won once again today.”
    Q's body lurched forward and he dropped his knees to the pavement as Destinykil walked away. “I must say, you were a lot stronger than they gave you credit for. I can see how you guys defeated so many gangs, indeed,” Destinykil smiled. “My sword found your blood delicious, as well. However, everyone knows that in front of the almighty me there can be no victory.”
    Destinykil's eyes widened as Q's fist suddenly landed across his cheek. Destinykil stumbled back, and a string of blood dripped from his mouth.
    “You know, for someone who's never lost blood in a fight with his sword out, you sure aren't very strong,” Q explained.
    Destinykil screamed in anger and Q watched as he brought his sword back to swing it. Q grabbed Destinykil's arm again and pressed his fingers carefully around it. The sword suddenly exploded into pieces. Destinykil smiled, the fact that his weapon exploded unknown to him. But suddenly, he realized something had gone wrong. His smile dimmed as the pain in his arm suddenly became real.
    Q grabbed Destinykil by the neck and smashed him into the road. Destinykil could feel his vision going as every nerve screamed in anguish. “What—did you—do?” Destinykil choked out as Q stood over the fallen opponent.
    “You said your sword reacts to chakra. That it tunes to frequencies. So, I pressed my hand to your arm and shot a sound wave laddered with my own chakra through it. The result was the chakra I sent in mixed with your chakra and the crystals were shot into every direction,” Q smiled. “After that, I just had to punch you with the same strength I used to open the road before. I'd not move around. Your bones are very fragilely placed in a position that they won't all crack. But if you try to get up you'll probably crush your entire skeletal system. And for the rest of your life you'll have a severe time with internal bleeding,” Q told his fallen opponent carefully, making sure every word got through the man’s cocky skull. “But hey,” he smiled, putting his hands in his pockets, “I told you I'd make you pay for the blood you spilled.”
    Q kicked a small rock at Destinykil's face. Destinykil flinched away with closed-shut eyes. Q could see the agony on his face. Q turned and began walking in the direction the van had come, walking away from his ended fight. It wasn't until that moment that Q realized no other cars had entered this road the entire time they were fighting. “Bizarre,” Q thought aloud as he quietly unleashed the sleeping Cherry Coke. Blood seeped through Q's shirt, bringing the thick copper stench along with the dark color. “Geez, I hate the smell of blood,” Q thought. Cherry Coke awoke and turned his head away. He wasn’t too fond of the smell either.
    Each step was getting harder to take. Q wasn't even completely aware of how to get back to the bar, for they had driven at least ten minutes away from the original spot Q had been picked up at. But it didn't really matter, anyway. He had friends that needed his help.

Bano stood with his kama out, eying the group. There must have been forty men. But they were segregated from each other by their appearance. One group wore all white jackets, and the men inside them looked the least fearsome. It wasn't that they didn't look strong, but the passion fired in the other group's eyes wasn't as strong. The middle group was an assortment of different wears and fashions. One man with an oversized trident seemed to be in charge as whenever he spoke the group immediately hushed.
    It was the group to the far left that seemed the most eerie. Everyone wore dark black cloaks and hid their faces in this group. Fighting them would be a pain if you couldn't even tell where their eyes were following.
    “What do you want?” Bano asked. Clair had her ice bow ready behind him and Yoyo's swords were drawn. Jake cowered behind them all next to the door.
    A voice broke over from the cloaked army. “Oh, so there you are Jake. You know you were supposed to be going on a ride with Shinobi and the boys. Seems you got yourself captured instead, idiot. Well, you were gonna die one way or the other tonight.”
    Jake glared back. “Master Renden, you don't understand. I was assassinating these people when—”
    “Shut up. You're useless to me. You always were. I only hired you because you seemed like you'd make an easy sacrifice,” the voice affirmed. Jake's face fell and he sat down on the sidewalk.
    “I asked, what do you want?” Bano questioned again, becoming agitated.
    “Simply put, I am here to protect my gang.” The man with the trident stepped forward. “You guys have been deemed a danger to the East, so I shall not stop to kill you. That is how Sado protects the Raven Gang.” Two girls in the white jacketed gang scoffed at Sado's speech.
    “I wonder how they found us,” Clair asked aloud.
    Yoyo pointed to the giant Eagle painted on the bar. “’Cause we were such a secret,” Yoyo groaned as she reminded herself to give Q a thrashing.
    “I don't know about a threat to the East or the Raven gang. But if it’s a fight you want, we won't hold back,” Bano announced.
    Laughs were heard in the crowd and Jake spoke up, “Mister Bano, sir, you are clearly outnumbered by very powerful gangs, you have no chances, we are doomed and should just plead—”
    Yoyo picked Jake up and set him on his feet. “Hey, you're abandoned by your gang so you're with us now. And we haven't beaten you to death, so how about showing what a useless man can do, eh?”
    A loud clash set the group into a roar as Sado's golden trident clanged against Bano's kama. “So, you want to play dumb about the plot, huh?” Sado grimaced.
    “You kidding me? There is no plot, we don't even care about you,” Bano snapped as he pushed against the trident with both kama. This guy is strong.
    A figure in a cloak raced for Bano's side but was stopped in his tracks by Yoyo's sword. His blood hit the pavement as attacks on each side began. It was hard to tell who was going where and doing what with so many different people.
    Bano dropped to the ground to avoid the swing of the man's trident. His eyes couldn't keep up with his speed. Even though bodies and figures were clashing all over, Bano and Sado seemed lost in their own world of battle. The reflection of a streetlight flickered off the large man's trident and Bano rolled away from the spot. As he did the earth shuddered at the touch of the trident as rocks flew through the air.
    “That's quite an arm you have there,” Bano sneered as he stood up.
    “You haven't seen anything yet,” the large man laughed. His trident blade swung right at the spot where Bano stood and made contact. A loud scream broke through the crowd. The trident swung back over Sado's shoulders but he wasn't pleased.
    Bano dropped the body he had grabbed out of the crowd to shield himself and jumped into the air with his kama ready. The loud jingle of metal hitting metal pierced the crowd as Bano's kama hit their spot. Sado's grim face changed into one of alarm as he watched Bano's kama twist directions and slide down the metal trident.
    Sado didn't move. Blood dripped from where his fingers had been sliced into and Bano smiled at the larger man's pain. “You'll pay for that,” Sado spoke calmly.
    “If you wanna fight for no good reason then don't think I'll let you win,” Bano snapped.
    “Please, I heard your plot,” Sado replied as he swung the trident away from Bano and over his shoulder. “Don't think we'll let you get away with it.”
    “What on earth are you talking about?” Bano said in annoyance, narrowing his eyes.
    Across the field Yoyo's swords were matching the speeds of two girls in white coats. “What do you think, Dei?” one of them asked. She was an Asian woman with short black hair.
    “She's kinda slow, I agree,” said an identical image of the previous woman, though with longer hair. “Should we kill her Death?”
    “I don't know, I am not really sure what's going on here,” Death answered. Though it was impossible to tell who was who, both ran in circles around Yoyo.
    Yoyo stabbed the ground with her two swords and did a handstand on them. The air where Yoyo had stood snapped as Dei and Death had swung their knives. “Oh, she dodged it,” Dei said.
    “Seems to be,” Death said as the two switched places and kicked at Yoyo.
    Yoyo dropped to the ground and spun her blades out of the dirt. Each blade clashed against the two blades held by her opponents. “Hm, it’s almost like she's keeping up with us,” Death questioned.
    “But you can't keep up with two,” Dei swung low and Yoyo's head moved back. The tip of the blade cut her chin.
    Yoyo's foot swung forward but was caught by Death. Yoyo twisted her body and landed a kick into Death's shoulder. Gracefully, she plugged her foot into the ground and swiped the area with a kick causing Dei and Death to retreat. “Geez, you two can't let a person breathe!”
    Death smiled, “Yes, the opponent being overwhelmed by our mirrored attacks is our specialty.”
    “Because even though we look exactly alike, our attacks are completely different,” Dei smiled as well. “Causing the opponent to become disorientated.”
    “Well, I should of expected something so powerful from fellow girls,” Yoyo relaxed. “However, you won't be able to get that close again.”
    The bodies flew away from the spot that the arrows had hit. “Nice shot, Clair,” Temari smiled and did a thumbs up.
    Clair's giant ice bow held firm and released another barrage of arrows into the crowd. “Yep! I have to do my part.”
    Temari's face became serious. A man had a back turned to her and she swung her punch's full power into his opening. “That's right! This is everyone's bar, and I shall protect it too!”
    “Um, what the heck are you doing, that didn't hurt at all,” the man with the pistols out said as he turned to face her.
    “Scary!” Temari shrieked and ran back inside the bar.

(END OF PART 2 Chapter 5. Continue reading below.)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:30

(Part 3 Chapter 5)

Clair's arrows sliced through him and he collapsed. “Hey, kid, how long are you going to sit there?” she asked him. Jake looked up at her as she obviously addressed him. “You know, you're pretty much in our gang, by now. Q doesn't seem to have many rules for letting people in because from what I hear, Yoyo had almost killed the two of them when she joined. And I wasn't asked, nor did I ask to join, I was just assumed in. You don't have anyone else, so you might as well fight for us.” Pulling a string, Clair's arrows met their marks as two figures fell face down.
    Jake eyed his previous gang, confused. He had always done his best, why now did they abandon him? And why weren't they fighting at full force? Compared to Raven and Seal gang they were definitely holding back. He didn’t respond to Clair.
    Bano's kama swung viciously at their target. Sado's trident effortlessly blocked every attack. The two were locked in time together and neither were breaking the rhythm. “I must ask you, why aren't your men attacking me?”
    Sado just stared back at Bano. “What gang leader would permit his men to step in for him? Even if I die, my honor won't be tarnished like that. But I won't die. I will protect my gang. Hopefully you too, wouldn't let your gang members interfere.”
    Bano's body swung as he attacked in a crisscrossing Z formation. Sado let out a grunt as one of the blades had landed. “That's an admirable philosophy. But you have nothing to protect them from, not from us. And besides, I'm not the leader.”
    Blood splashed against the concrete. Bano's head bent forward as the pain caught him. “Oh, you thought this trident was a solid form, hm? No, I can bend it at will,” Sado smirked.
    Bano's body lurched forward as the trident was ripped out of his stomach. Sado just smiled, “You see, this is why I fight the gang leaders. You're simply no match for me.”
    Bano stumbled forward and then swung his kama towards Sado. Sado easily blocked with his trident. Bano's head jarred backward as the trident suddenly bent inward in the middle and smacked him. Before he could retreat, his arms were caught by a cold metal.
    Blood around bano's eyes made it hard for him to make out what was going on. He could just make out that the trident ends had wrapped themselves around his arms. “Are you kidding me?” Bano asked in shock.
    Sado's foot landed squarely on Bano's forehead. “Not a joke, not at all.” Sado remarked. Bano yearned to fall to the ground. To get away. But Sado held him up by his arms and kneed his limp body yet again. Blood splattered out of his mouth. His knuckles turned white with the strength that he was holding his kama. It was all he could do to keep himself sane.
    “Pathetic,” Sado whispered. Bano quietly refocused and funneled all his energy into his palms. He could feel the air thickening. He pushed chakra into the trident itself. This could work.
    Sado looked at him oddly. “I can feel immense pressure coming off you, but you're clearly trapped. You can try, but you'll never break free from this trident. It is this weapon that has kept the Raven gang safe for years. And it'll continue to keep us safe as long as I wie—”
    Bano's eyes snapped open and his arms snapped the metal around them. He spun his kama around his hands then swung them through the Trident. “When you underestimate your opponent, you lose.”
    Sado's trident fell apart before his eyes. The tips had both fallen off. And in his hand he could feel where Bano's kama had cut it in half horizontally. “Amazing, impossible!” Sado shrieked.
    “Not, impossible,” Bano stated bluntly. “Your attack to bend that trident to your will is powerful, no doubt. But anything I release chakra into I can bend to my will. And these kama can cut anything I control.”
    Sado took a step back in fear. “That's a powerful attack. You have defeated me.”
    “I do not wish to kill you. I don't really care about your gang, you guys don't really matter to me at all. I am here to defend my bar. If you're not going to raise your hand against me, I won't kill you.”
    “How very noble of you, but I don't feel the same,” spoke a voice from behind Bano. Bano turned to face the attack coming at him but noticed it missed him by a hair.
    “Who are you?” Bano asked a figure cloaked in black. The pressure from the attack sent waves of air flying into Bano's face so much that he couldn't keep his eyesight locked onto the man.
    Bano turned his head when he heard the whisper behind him. Sado's body had a giant metal bar forced into his stomach and he could see where the tip of jutted out from behind creating a giant J. “Renden, there was a treaty.”
    “A treaty not signed by me, fool. That thing is ages old. The East needs a leader. A gang that can rise to the top. You honestly believed in that stupid truce?” Renden whipped the air and Bano saw the J come flying into his hands.
    “You're using very small string,” Bano noticed.
    “That's right, good eye,” Renden smiled. Bano heard Sado hit the ground. “And now that the Raven gang leader is dead…” Renden took the smallest step toward Bano, a smirk quivering on his lips. “I'm going to kill you.”

---
    (End of Chapter 5)
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:32

HUUUH. ZAAAH.

It's seems shorter than the last one, though. Just realized ^_^;
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 5 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:40

HECK YES!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:45

Yaaaaaaaaay!
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 20:56

^___^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:11

Ohhhhhhh~
    Awesome~
    I like ittttt~

Poor Cherry Coke has rabies! D:
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:25

Oh noes! D:
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:28

You changed your sig! I like it. ^_^

Poor Cherry Coke! We need to get him to that hospital on the outskirts of town! :O
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:30

I did! Thank you ^_^

:OO Let's go! D:
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:32

*hops in the car and drives to the outskirt of town*
    Wait!
    Crap!
    I forgot Cherry Coke! D:
    *drives back to get him*
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:37

And me! D:
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:42

*picks up Abbey and Cherry Coke* TO THE HOSPITAL ON THE OUTSKIRTS! Get away!
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:46

LET'S GO! Wha!?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 05 2009, 21:58

Asian women in white coats?
    You made me and Hikage sounds like some lab researchers or something. ^^; Or the Asian twin joke thing. Though we certainly don't look like women. ^^; More like freshmen.
    Dayum, Yoyo's going to kill us. DDD:

Nice chapter, though.
    Chapter 6 better be out soon. xP
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 05 2009, 22:18

Abbey -- DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!! STFU!

Death -- Haha. The entire Yoyo vs. Death and Dei thing made me laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow wind up joining Q's gang. ^_^
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Fri Nov 06 2009, 01:27

No worries deathy. White is your color xp
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Fri Nov 06 2009, 09:58

Yurii - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!! Almost got away with

Death - Well, if I changed it to 'girls' then it sounded too little-kid like D:
    And I actually didn't think of the scientist thing. But now I see where you got it from xP
    And then! I thought of this:
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Hunny_mori_science

:DDDD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 06 2009, 11:06

^ I'll teach you. Evil PlanBwahaha

And Haha~
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Fri Nov 06 2009, 11:54

^ :O Really? Puppy Dog Eyes
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Nov 06 2009, 12:19

Always-Abby wrote:Yurii - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!! WOTNOPOLIS: 5 712656

Death - Well, if I changed it to 'girls' then it sounded too little-kid like D:
    And I actually didn't think of the scientist thing. But now I see where you got it from xP
    And then! I thought of this:
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Hunny_mori_science

:DDDD

MORI-SEMPAI WOTNOPOLIS: 5 37384
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Always-Abby Fri Nov 06 2009, 12:21

I knowww~ Excited
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by D-Dei Fri Nov 06 2009, 14:16

Yes Q, you can go to Santa Clauses' factory. They'll even give you a tour. :O

What the hell?
    Death and I aren't twins .___.
    ABBY! TELL Q! You agree that we don't look alike ):

And I kept imagining us not even as scientists in lab coats, but as ghosts.. floating around Yurii >_>;;
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 06 2009, 15:44

You guys aren't twins. You don't act a like at all. ^_^

But you always talk about things that happened in school no one else can follow. ^_^ So it seemed like twins like how they have twin communications!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 10:02