WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
jake989
neon kun
Meika-Chan
Angelic Harmony
8 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]]

Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 06:10

THE FULL CHAP!!!

I just wanted to write again. I guess I was...B**** :D

Anyways, chapter 8!!

- - - - - - -
    If you forgot the peeps!
    --Leaf Village Shinobi--
    Toshiro-Snowy
    Reizo-Poe
    Maeko-Kia

--Star Village Shinobi--
    Kyro-Q-nii
    Mizumi-Dei
    Hirami-Death

--Moon Village--
    Rioku-Jakey
    Rinea-Yurii
    Nira-Danny

--New people added--
    **Rouge Ninja**
    Hideaki((Bright, intelligent))-Sempai
    Mai((Elegance))-Gigi
    Hitoshi((one))-Neon-nii
    Aiko((Beloved))-Ri
    Yasuo((Tranquil, calm))-Shuy
    Yuriko((Lily Child))-Nyoko
    Kimmian((Fallen one))**Made meaning up myself**-Charmy
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I could feel the awkward silence around me, even comeing from Tsunadae-sama. Toshiro was still holding onto me, but I actually didn't mind. Even though we had a fight...How many days ago? I don't even remember, but that's besides the point. Somone let out a breath and I had to look twice before I noticed it was from Tsunadae-sama. I gulped knew I wasn't going to like what was coming next.

“Maeko, what I am about to say to you needs to be heard by everyone in this room.”

Toshiro opened his mouth to object, but Tsunadae glared at him so he shut his mouth. He had his arm wrapped aroud my waist in a protective grip, which made me wonder. Did he not notice, or did he want to have his arm there?

“But, why?” I asked in a whisper.

“Because everyone here needs to know what they are dealing with when around you.”

“Around her? You make it seem like she's dangerous.” Rioku commented, leaning against the frame of the door.

Tsunadae tossed him a blank stare before focusing her attention back on Me. “Anyway, what I am saying is, you are a rare human breed.”

“Now you make her sound like an alien experiment.” Rinea laughed.

Tsunadae sighed heavily and crossed her arms over her chest. “Are you going to let me finish?”

No one answered so Tsunadae cleared her throat and stood up, turning her back to us and looking out of the window. “Back a few hundred years ago, people believed in TRUE immortality. As you know, Orochimaru has succeeded in gaining the forbidden jutsu about that, except he has to keep switching bodies every 2 or 3 years. But-” She paused, sighing loudly. Her arms crossed over her chest and her face hardened in a glare as she stared at the kage's faces carved in the rocks. “One clan before had managed to preform, and truely succeed in the immortality jutsu. Without having to transfern into different bodies. The clan where Maeko comes from, has specialized in it. No matter how hurt, no matter how close to death they may seem to get, they never die.”

I didn't know what to say. I could feel everyone's gazes shifting to me. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I could feel how dry my mouth had gotten. It felt like cotton now. I closed it again, clenching my jaw and looking down to take in everything.

“How can that be,though?” Toshiro asked unbelievably. He studdered a bit over his words, but said it like he knew what to ask.

“Do you not see this girl has no damages to her whats-so-ever?” Tsunadae asked tiredly.

I could feel Toshiro looking me up and down, still close to me, that I could even feel his cool breath on my skin. He grunted and finally quieted down.

“But-”

“Then why is it I was so badly injured when I was in the Akatsuki?” I cut Reizo off, “why is it that I have this scar on me, and it never went away like the damage I took from the Star team?”

“Who gave you that scar?” Tsunadae question, turning around fully and placing her hands on her desk.

“Itachi and Pein...” I whispered.

“Pein? Who is that?”

“The Akatsuki leader.” I looked up at her, meeting her gaze as she nodded.

“What caused the scar?” I shifted uncomfortably at the question. It was very personal, and I didn't like talking about it. I guess Toshiro could tell because he squeezed my shoulder gently for comfort. I looked around the room at everyone staring at me, waiting patiently. Well, mostly everyone. Reizo seemed to be a little irritated at my hesitation. Why did she have to leave me here? She would know what to do right now...

“I-...I was trying to escape one time. I don't remember where I was at, but...Itachi caught me, like always. It was my 5th attempt. I guess he grew tired of always watching me. He took me to Pein, which he usually never does. He...manages to punish me on his own...” I looked down and sighed. “Pein demanded I finally learn that I can't ever get away. That I should fear trying to escape. So, I was taken into a room I've never seen before." Toshiro tensed besides me and his arm left me. I kinda felt empty suddenly, but shook it off. “Pein pull out a scroll. I don't remember what color it was, but it had writing even I couldn't read. It glowed...Itachi held me. My arms were behind my back and I just felt something go in me. I felt as if...As if they were pulling something out of me. Then another bright light just shone, a purpleish, black fire. It covered me at first, and then it hit my hand hard. It ripped it open...After that, I black out.” I stopped as saw Reizo cringe like it happened to him. I knew he could visualize it well. Toshiro growled low in his throat, his body started ti tremble in anger, but I paid no mind after Tsundae clicked her tongue. I looked up once more to see her staring at my bandaged hand.

“That one, huh?” She asked.

I nodded slowly, bringing my hand up and running my fingers slowly over it. “Yes. It still hurts...I feel as though I can still feel it running through my arm. The intense burning...Like no other fire.”

“I see. Well, it seems you all might be tired.” She glanced at us, seeing out eyes were drooping. “Dismiss for now. But you have another mission coming up. Get some rest. Tomarrow all 6 of you meet here at 7:30 sharp.”

“Hai, Tsunade-sama!” We said in unison and poofed out.

We all stood in a line, one next to another. No one spoke. No one seemed to breath. I let my hair down from it's bun that it was in, and felt my tangled hair fall to my waist. I combed it out with my fingers to ease my tension.

“What was it like?” Rioku asked loudly.

“What like?” I asked back.

“Living with them. The enemy.”

“What do you think? Fun?” I spat out, turning my back from them and walking away with my head down. I heard a few footsteps, expecting it to be Reizo and Toshiro, but it was actually everyone.

“He mean's it like, how was it to experience living with deadly nin?” Rinea spoke up.

“It was hard. You have to watch your back at every moment. At every point and time you were let out of your room. It's like being in a death trap maze. Everywhere you go, there is no safety...” I whispered, looking ahead and thinking about her. Are you safe...? Are you away from there...?

-*-*-*-*-Somewhere off in the Forest of Konoha-*-*-*-*-

The shadow jumped swiftly and quickly through the tree's, landing on branches with ease and grace. He stopped onto one thick branch suddenly, crouching low and looking down at five other figures that stood in a perfect circle. He jumped into the middle, standing up slowly and smiled for no reason.

“Anything?” A soft, light voice asked.

“Nope.” The boy just kept smiling.

“Idiot. Then why are you still smiling?” Another smooth, femenine voice asked harshly.

“Because I can.” He asked blankly. His smile fading as he walked to the side of the girl. “Your so mean sometimes.”

“And your point is?” She smirked.

“Enough you two.” A cool male voice cut in. “We have no choice but to retrieve her outselves. This is taking to long. They'll have her before we get a chance to even enter Konoha.”

“We actually have to go in there?” A voice matching the second female's voice said in disgust.

They stood together now, side by side. The smallest one, Mai, being 4'9 and petite. She had short, black hair that fell right onto her shoulder's. Her hair cut into layers and bangs covering her right eye that was a baby blue. She wore a white tang-top and black shorts with her weapon pouch on her left leg and bandages that wrapped around her ankle and stopped to her knee. She had on black sandles. A katana hung at her right leg. She was a light tan, but her eyes were still fierce. Her headband hung around her waist, a slash marked through it. Representing she was a Rouge from the Hidden Storm Village.

Next to her stood Kimmian, with raven black hair that dropped to her waist but put into two high pont-tails held by a blue ribbion. Thick bangs also covering her right eye. But oddly, one eye was crystal blue while the other held an ember yellow. Her arms crossed over her chest in a tough act. She wore a royal blue shirt and white skirt that stopped a few inches above her knee's. Her weapon pouch clung to her right leg, which was wrapped all the way in bandages. As well as her left arm. She wore navy blue sandles. She was a bit darker then Mai, and also taller, standing at 5'5. She also had a katana with her. This one pure white, hanging on her left leg. Her headband tire around her neck lossely, with a scratch through a sand symbol. Representing her from the Hidden Sand Village.

Then there was Yuriko. Hands on her hips in annoyance from hearing about returning to Konoha, she stood at 5'5 like Kimmian. She has coal black hair that stopped just a little below her shoulder's, and short bangs that moved whenever she blinked. Her eyes were a light hazel, changing to a greenish, brown whenever she was annoyed. She wore a light purple sleeveless shirt and white capris that stopped a little below her knees. Wearing light purple sandles to go with it. Her weapons hanging on her right leg, and some bandages that went on her right arm and stopped at her elbow. She wore white, fingerless gloves that stopped at her wrist. She was as dark as Kimmian, and wore her headband on her neck as well. A slash through the Hidden Storm Village symbol.

Mai, Yuriko, and Kimmian exchanged glances and looked around the area with a sigh I unison.

“I thought Aiko-chan wen't with you?” Kimmian raised an eyebrow in the boy's direction.

He shrugged and rested his hand behind his head. His silver bangs covering his closed eyes. His hair stopped just to his cheeks. Coming from the Hidden Sand Village as well, Hideaki had sea green eyes and a lazy attitude. Wearing a black short sleeved shirt and tan baggy pants, and black sandles. He was about 5'8. and had a light tan. His weapon pouch clung to his right leg, and he carried two hand blades in his right pocket. He wore his headband on his forehead, playing with it every so often and adjusting it. Her had a silver ring on his left index finger that had the symbol for rage.

“Hideaki!” Kimmian yelled annoyed.

“What? I can't watch my sister all the time. Damn. She can take care of herself.” He said lazily.

“Your so lazy.”

“Thanks.”

Kimmian rolled her eyes and looked over at Mai. “Please?”

Mai's shoulder's slumped, but she nodded and glanced to the side at Yuriko, who groaned and slumped as well.

“Fine, fine, we'll look for her. Be back soon.” Yuriko shouted, dissapearing into the tree's with Mai.

“She can find us on her own, you know.” Hideaki said bitterly.

“And you can be a little more responsible.”

“I am responsible!” Hideaki got into Kimmian's face and growled. Lightning flashed between the two while the two other male's watch amused.

“Again.”

“Again.” The two agreed.

“Kimmian.” Mai shouted from a distance. She didn't sound stressed or in trouble, just fairly annoyed like Kimmian and Yuriko.

“Goodness...” Kimmian muttered, pushing Hideaki away from her and jumping off.

“Mih, females.” He muttered under his breath and leanded against a tree.

“Come on. We need Akio to get into the village.”

“Great...back to Konoha.”

-*-*-*-*-CHAP END!-*-*-*-*-

Will introduce last 3 people in the next chp!

Last edited by Angelic Harmony on Fri Dec 05 2008, 12:18; edited 13 times in total
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]]

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 06:43

You stopped in the middle of a sentance :O
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Cd
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 06:49

Im still writing more. Im doing it on Microsoft word XD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 06:57

Okay! :D
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 07:55

interesting. i can't find chapter 1. >_>
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:39

OMG!
    IT WAS TOO AWESOME!
    I loved it, really!
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Updated 12/5/08]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:40

entertaining. :D post the next chapter. ^^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:44

NEH! Give me time XD Im having brain farts :D
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:47

okay., tomorrow. :P
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:48

rofl Sure sure. Whatever you say.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:49

do what your nii tells you to. :D
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:51

Your lucky I loves you! T__T
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:55

yes, i am a lucky man. :D love you, too, imouto.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:57

*Starts working on chap 9*
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 23 2008, 08:59

very good! ^^
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 10:39

I'm tall!

-sobs and kisses story-

You made me 7 inches taller than I actually am :D
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 10:39

roflmao XD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 10:55

>_>

You have NO clue how painful it is being my height.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 10:58

Well, being 5'2-5'3 aint all sunshine neither.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:08

Oh, oh, you don't fully feel my pain.

In the high school, I get asked if I'm looking for an older sister. In the middle school, I get yelled at and sent to a random classroom. In the ELEMENTARY school, I STILL get sent to class.

I get asked if I'm looking for my mommy when I go shopping myself =___=lll
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:14

XD XD Its kinda hard to drive when your 5'2.

spamming in my own topic XD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:20

When did you turn 13? O_O;

I can't even look over the driving wheel XD

Yay for spam!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:41

3 years ago :3
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:43

XD

Hey, lookit, Charm's my age!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:56

XD Im Jakey's age too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 09:47